[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis Lesgen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 127
File: is that proper form tho.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
is that proper form tho.gif
2 MB, 260x260
Cis Lesbian General: /fit/ Girls Edition

It's that time again! /fit/bian thread. Workout routines, the worship of abs and butts powered by Squats™

What do you think about dimples of venus? Is exercising the vag muscles a meme? What are you doing to ensure you're qt enough for a qt girlfriend?

This thread is reserved for AFAB /fit/bians. Free filters! Please take some! http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE

Chill lesgen is kaput. Pray for it's revival. Otherwise Bisexuals, transgender lesbians, and men with questions are welcome to use the other generals (tlg, bisexual general, and reddit) Respect is highly appreciated.

Lost cause: >>6196977
>>
File: this was almost my op pic.jpg (469 KB, 1280x1918) Image search: [Google]
this was almost my op pic.jpg
469 KB, 1280x1918
Push up bra x10?
>>
>>6210057
Fuck you, that's only 15x2+45 IF it's an Olympic bar. That ain't jack shit for a front squat OR an overhead press OR a squat and press. That's baby mode. If it happens to be a 25 plate I'll be slightly impressed, but it's still not much.
>>
File: thigh grip pressure max.gif (770 KB, 320x185) Image search: [Google]
thigh grip pressure max.gif
770 KB, 320x185
>>6210088
You had better be a woman with impressive biceps and a decent waist. Otherwise your complaint doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
>>6210104
I can clean and press 135 if that means anything to you. And no, my vagina does not get in the way. If anything, it's so muscular that anything put into it can get forcefully squeezed out.
>>
>>6210121
No idea what that means. Post those muscles and be my muscle gf.
>>
File: allison-stokke-2013.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
allison-stokke-2013.jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
>>6210125
No, I posted a picture last thread and I'll leave it at that. But I do respect any adoration of muscular women. Please proceed.
>>
>>6210104
This.
>>
>>6210144
Ok
>>
Hey lesgen I think the girl I went on the two dates last week with isn't into me cause she hasn't texted me again or replied to the text I sent
I mean I should give it a few more days but I'm gonna cut my losses now so I don't get too sad

That being said; the general consensus amongst my friends was that she is a 6/10 at best
I'm a 7 or 8
How to score 8s and 9s??

On dating sites the HOTTEST girls never reply to me; even when I message them first
Whereas lesser attractive girls usually reply
>>
Lesgen what are your criteria for dating a girl?

Biological Sex:
Ethnicity:
Appearance:
Education:
Employment:
Other:
>>
>>6210257
>Biological Sex:
Idk, as long as she looks and sounds female
No tranny voice or that shit
>Ethnicity:
Anything but southern Asian and latinx
Mixed people are almost always really pretty though; and Africans with slim features
>Appearance:
Tall; EVERYTING else is flexible; although big noses are a turn off; as is tiny/no lips and a flat butt
Flat butts are gross; work out or something
>Education:
At least high school; and working through or planning to go to university
>Employment:
Idk, money to give me gifts at least
>Other:
We don't need to have similar interests exactly but we need to get along well and enjoy talking to each other
Helps if she can make me laugh/"gets" my humor and general weirdness
>>
File: 258qrHe.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
258qrHe.png
109 KB, 444x444
/fat/bian here,

I'm sick of being a gross slob but I literally have no clue where to even begin. I have a binge eating disorder which really sucks because it makes it very, very difficult to consistently count calories. Are there any diet plans that would allow me to occasionally binge but not put on a million pounds? Also what are your favourite ways of exercising? I use to love swimming but I get to self conscious in a bathing costume nowadays.
>>
>>6209434
>But really, I do know basic programming, especially when it comes to the maintenance of AS400s
I... believe you? Why am I supposed to care?

>you can pick up cooking skills with a bit of effort
You're missing the crucial point, anon. I don't want to. I'm sure I could pick up underwater basket-weaving skills if I really put my back into it too but I don't need or want that skill. Some celebrity chef could show up tomorrow and offer to make me his fucking protege and I'd tell him to fuck off because I don't want to cook. Why is this not getting through.

>>6209482
But you know you want to, though.
>>
File: 04-Supergirl-Costume-2-d84d5.jpg (22 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
04-Supergirl-Costume-2-d84d5.jpg
22 KB, 300x250
>>6210367
OK, so. It's a complicated topic, but I'll give you a primer.

First things first, if you can get psych treatment for your BED, that's obviously the first step. I assume you've thought of that already.

Especially if you have BED, you want a diet that aims for satiety (fullness) above all else. Some people swear by keto, but a single binge on carbs will kill that for you. My motto is fiber, fiber, fiber. Tons of fiber. Studies show that the most consistent factor across all people who successfully lose weight is high fiber consumption. It makes you feel full, it's really good for your gut bacteria which is good for your mental health and really everything else. The hunger drive is incredibly powerful and instinctual. Your best bet to eating less is to make yourself less hungry.

If you're regularly eating at a deficit with high fiber, you can occasionally lose control and binge and still lose weight.

Feeling very full may also help control your urge to binge. But I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist and I don't know your life.

I find step aerobics to be an excellent way to exercise. You can buy a $30 step and get a routine off youtube and get a full cardio & lower body workout without ever leaving your house. Lower effort than going to a gym and you don't have to do it in front of everyone. Plus, it's not too boring.

The biggest thing is to take it slow and go easy on yourself. Most people fail at diets because they go too hard, try to restrict too much, and then beat themselves up for every little setback. You gotta every attempt (and every failure) as another step on the way to success. And whatever you do, it has to be sustainable. It can't make you miserable. If it makes you miserable, a) you're fucking miserable and what's the point of that and b) you won't keep doing it. And if you don't keep doing it, the weight will come right back.

It's all about balance. Balance wants and needs. Balance long-term and short-term goals.

You can do it, anon.
>>
File: 1451092072760.jpg (203 KB, 587x565) Image search: [Google]
1451092072760.jpg
203 KB, 587x565
>>6210367
I'm just going to give you a rundown of things because you need tough love or else you will not succeed. My routine/diet is as follows.
>Get up at 6am and run. (doesn't matter how far YOU do at first, you can even walk, the main thing is building the self discipline and getting outside etc. to do some cardio). Lots of water while doing this.
>After cardio comes calisthenics, which you can do at home with a workout video, handweights, a mat, etc. or with none of that stuff.
>Static workouts like planks and wall squats help. Time yourself and try to increase gradually over the course of a week.
>Drink a 16oz cup of black coffee to get your metabolism going, curb hunger and boost productivity.
>If you're a NEET or have way too much free time on your hands I suggest getting a job, hobby, going back to school. If you already go to school spend more time on campus and less at home.
>There is NO diet that you can binge on, unless you're binging on veggies.
>Keto/Paleo are bullshit
>Unless you get down to a low healthy weight and binge once a month, there is nothing you can do.
>Get help if its a disorder, like from a psychologist.
>spend like 10+ minutes a day on fatpeoplehate or /fit/ fph threads to develop a healthy level of self hatred.
>When you feel like eating, look at yourself naked in the mirror.
>only put healthy foods in your home. again, if you're a NEET who lives with their parents, which you probably are, try to discuss it with your fatass parents as well.
>rubber band training works
>Just count your fucking calories. You probably need about 1500 to lose wight. Just count that shit. It's worth it, especially if you still want to eat shit and not veggies etc.
>It's ok to feel self conscious, just do your outdoor exercise at 5-5:30 am so that no light can touch you and nobody will see you.
Remember, you're the only one standing in your way.
>>
>>6210482
Dear GOD this is the worst advice in the world. Please ignore this person. "Tough love" is massively counterproductive especially with someone who already has psychological issues with food.
>>
File: House Gif.gif (2 MB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
House Gif.gif
2 MB, 300x369
Wow guys! It's finals week at my college and I don't think I've ever known the true meaning of wanting to fucking kill myself until now!
Gee!
Fucking just somebody hit me with a car and end it all!
>>
>>6210498
>going easy on yourself
>eat some fiber
>do some aerobics at home maybe
It's like you want them to fail
>>
File: supergirl-fall-finale.jpg (37 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
supergirl-fall-finale.jpg
37 KB, 620x420
>>6210257
>Biological Sex:
Female
>Ethnicity:
Kryptonian
>Appearance:
Melissa Benoist
>Education:
College
>Employment:
Personal assistant to a high-powered CEO
>Other:
Awkward stuttery rambles and really is as sweet as fucking pie
>>
>>6210508
and I would like to add that I also have a binge eating disorder that I've learned to managed. Yeah my post was a little tongue in cheek but essentially I did what YOU said for years and had no improvement.
But you're right, maybe that approach only worked for me. Don't wanna trigger anyone.
>>
File: Supergirl_Human_For_A-Day_still.jpg (121 KB, 1920x909) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl_Human_For_A-Day_still.jpg
121 KB, 1920x909
>>6210508
>>6210517
Let's not fight, anon. I'm having such a good day. Let's talk about pretty pussies and waifus instead. Anon has seen both our sides and can take what she wants to from it.
>>
>>6210535
No! I hate myself and therefore want to take it out on fat anon and you! Don't tell me what I can and cannot do superwhore!
>>
>>6210546
But I don't hate myself. Or you. Or fat anon. Honestly I'm just happy and can't find it in me to be mad.
>>
File: triggle triggle.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
triggle triggle.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>6210481
Thanks for the advice! I think it's the psychological aspect of my BED that really fucks me over. It's not even that I like food all that much, I just like feeling "full". I've started going to therapy for it, which helps. At the moment I'm a vegetarian, I want to go full vegan in the future. I'm hoping if I just cut out dairy too my binges would lower dramatically in calories. I hadn't really thought about fibre though - I'll give that a go!

I'm actually looking into buying a step off Amazon now that you've mentioned it. I hate working out in front of people - nobody wants to go to the gym and see a sweaty blob huffing and puffing on a treadmill. Being able to work out from home (or just somewhere where there isn't a lot of people) that would be ideal.

>>6210482

Honestly you make a lot of good points. I get up at 6 most days anyway, but I usually spend that time lazing about and watching youtube videos. At least it would be a lot quieter around that time of day if I did want to take up jogging.

I'm actually not a NEET lol. I go to Uni and I live on my own but... I really do have way too much time on my hands. And I spend that time mostly eating out of boredom/compulsion, or feeling sorry for myself. It's pretty pathetic desu.

The problem I have with places like fatpeoplehate and fatpeoplestories is that I'm not *that fat* in comparison to some of the fatties they talk about. I also shower every day, am generally polite to everyone around me, and I don't expect anyone to find me attractive/want to fuck me, so I really just can't relate to some of the stories they write at all. It's stupid, but all I can think about it "well at least I'm not THAT bad" and I just rationalise my own obesity.

I do get what you're saying though, so thanks.
>>
>>6210560
The more I see you post stuff superanon, the more I like you. You're such a qt.
>>
>>6210367
keto + heavy lifting is good for fatties who binge eat. if possible, try to binge without sugar or carbs. literally eat as many hard boiled eggs as you want. don't avoid fatty meats. natural cheese is fine. whole milk is better than skim cause it satiates your hunger better.
>>
>>6210367
If you are really that unmotivated, start by a vegan diet which is comparatively easy to adjust to.

There are a ton of vegan channels on YouTube if you need ideas for healthy recipes. Don't bother counting calories to hard in the beginning, just try to reduce fat/oils.

I did not think it would really benefit me at first, but I lost a whole ton of weight and am still in good shape after three years,
>>
>>6210257

Biological Sex: female
Ethnicity: White, tanned skin race, asian
Appearance: Attractive? Blue or green eyes, long hair, taller then me, skinny or curvy and somewhat fit
Education: At least a HS graduate. I love smart witty ladies who can sperg about things they find fasinating and teach me new things and fill me full of knowledge.
Employment: Has a job.
Other: Likes to cook and bake, enjoys being playful sometimes with sexual enuendo jokes here and there, is feminine or a lipstick switch who can pick out outfits for me if she wants and appreciates how hard I work, as I would her. I would even take turns cooking and doing house chores and shower her with gifts once in awhile and write cute love notes with a bouquet of flowers and her favorite sweets just because.
>>
>>6210653
Good on you for taking 'steps' in the right direction. They both had some good points. I have some experience in this arena. Lost about 100 pounds by putting in a lot of research into how metabolism works and what exercise is the most effective. The fruits of my research include:
>any exercise is good as long as you can keep it up consistently and improve at it
>if you're in the obese category try to do something that won't hurt your knees
>don't expect immediate differences in the mirror
>diet is what is going to get your weight down
>the self discipline learned from exercise can help with the binging but at the end of the day self control is like a muscle. You have to continually flex it to make it stronger.
>figure out how much you eat in a normal day. Write it all down. Get a food scale to weigh it with. When you weigh all your food you'll have an easier time tracking exactly how much you eat.
>you need to learn to say no to the urge to eat. Learn to recognize fullness. Pay attention to how your stomach feels. Eat slowly so your stomach has a chance to signal that it's full.
>again, you really need to learn to keep track of your calories in some fashion. Look up your metabolic rate using online calculators. It's really easy to get a good baseline from them.
>DO NOT give up at any point. If you allow yourself to binge, you MUST NOT give up and eat even more to feel better. You'll just dig yourself a deeper hole. Snap out of it and do something constructive instead. Get away from the house if you can. Go for a walk or head to the library or read a book outside our at a cafe.

You can do this. It will take months before you can turn these into solid habits, but once you habitualize them it will get easier.
>>
>>6211069
>counting calories
>hard

What the fuck. You get an app on your phone, you weigh food, then you add the numbers together. How is that hard? Learn how to cook and don't eat out much when you're trying to lose weight. You'll start to recognize how many calories are in a cup of pasta and a cup of broccoli without even looking it up.
>>
>>6210451
"Waaah I dun wanna learn cool shit I just wanna watch supergirl over and over and over"

Oh well.
>>
>>6210257

Just be my age or older, cuddly, monogamous, humble, loving, secure, not obese, not vain, not literally man-looking, not too submissive. No kids or STDs. Not a militant Bernie Sanders supporter. Must be able to support yourself. Must like skinny, tall femme-leaning girls with flat chests.
>>
File: timeline_1425011890_00021.jpg (69 KB, 612x345) Image search: [Google]
timeline_1425011890_00021.jpg
69 KB, 612x345
>>6211782
>skinny, tall femme-leaning girls with flat chests

yes.
this is good.
you earned a moto-boto

Your standards are good too. I'd just add "needs to not be in a rut, living the same days over and over again" and "has passions/hobbies/dreams/whatever that they actively pursue". Oh and must enjoy hiking/camping in the wilderness.

It amazes me how many people can't handle being away from the comforts of modern living for a week.
>>
Should the age of consent be different for lesbian sex? Girls hit puberty earlier than boys and lesbian sex is less risky than other forms of sex.
>>
>>6210257

Biological Sex:
>female
Ethnicity:
>White or Latina. No black or Asian. Mixed are cute too
Appearance:
>Around my size (1.57m). Straight long hair, feminine, not fat. Scandinavia blond, but brunette are ok too.
Education:
>At least High School. I like non tumblr artistic girl.
Employment:
>Has a job, or at least searching for one
Other:
>Feminine, like to wear dress. Like artisty stuff, like photography or drawing and painting. Really playful and flirty. Can get my sexual joke, playword and shitty humor. Like to go outdoor and do some sport.
>>
>>6211891
>"needs to not be in a rut, living the same days over and over again"

I don't care if they're in a bit of a rut as long as that rut involves me.

>"has passions/hobbies/dreams/whatever that they actively pursue"

Hobbies and passions must include: my boobs and pussy.
That's enough for me tbqh.

>must enjoy hiking/camping in the wilderness.

I'm up for a hike or a jog, but I never understood the fun of sleeping ad shitting outside like a hobo.
>>
>>6210257
Biological sex: Female. I mean hypothetically if we had the medical technology to turn a man into a perfectly natural woman but leave him with XY chromosomes then that would be fine, but we don't. Almost all trannies fail to pass on some level.

Ethnicity: No blacks. Whites heavily preferred, Asians usually ok. Latinas and Indians gotta be real special to get consideration.

Appearance: No uggos, no anorexics. I'm really not that picky though.

Education: Probably has to have at least a bachelor's degree. Most of my interests are intellectual and I need my partner to share at least some of them with me.

Employment: Not too picky as long as she isn't a general fuck up at life. If she's unemployed because she's going the starving artist route then that's ok, if she's unemployed because she's a meth addict who can't show up to work on time then that's not ok.

Other: I sort of go back and forth on whether I like a more subby or more dominant personality. When I imagine future relationships, my partner is usually the dominant one, but when it actually comes down to it in real life, I like to be in control.
>>
File: 00002.jpg (59 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
00002.jpg
59 KB, 540x960
>not wanting a latina gf
>>
>>6210482
>calisthenics
>static workouts

Will those actually give me a delicious body?
>>
>>6211967
Damn. I need a a woman who always inspires me to be a better person so that I may do the same for her. Positive mutually beneficial feedback loop style. If they were in a rut I'd do everything within my power to help them get out of it. No stagnation allowed.

Camping and hiking are fun. You get to go to places where there are hardly any other people. Surrounded by nature. Physically pushing yourself to the extreme. I love it. Nothing better than hiking 15 miles in forested mountains then setting up camp by a stream or pond, catching a fish, lighting a fire, cooking that sucker up then having a few drinks while watching the sun set. I have an ancient ipod that never runs out of power and a battery powered speaker for music. Always bring a few books as well. It resets you like a good psychedelic would. The world just seems like a better place for months after a good hiking trip.
>>
>>6212196
It'll prepare you for the real work out if your body is so weak that it can't handle weights. It's a good way to build a mind body connection as well. It has its uses but it won't get you a fantastic body alone. You need to add cardio and some resistance training.
>>
You've been married for a year. What would your ideal first anniversary gift be?
>>
>>6212581
A weekend getaway together.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 700x700
>tfw no 18 yo qt who needs help figuring out if she likes girls or not
>>
File: 4 sg anon.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4 sg anon.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
For our first anniversary, I will be buying these earrings for SG Anon, because they remind me of SG Anon.
>>
>>6212899
Gaudy. It would only look good on a very certain woman. But happy anniversary.

>>6210501
Hang in there boo boo. I left my wallet somewhere and can't buy food.

>>6210257
Bio sex: female
Ethnicity: all ethnicities except for super ghetto
Appearance: 6-10 normie scale
Education: see employment
Employment: decent job that she isn't slaving away for
Other: gold star ONLY
>>
what other boards do you frequent lesgen? I mostly go on /co/, /int/, /lgbt/, /trv/, and /hr/.
>>
>tfw do lifting workout
>go to breakfast place afterwards to get a bite to eat
>almost pass out while ordering and have to call 911

To hell with lifting, I'm going back to cardio.
>>
File: Director-Lane-e1458794743978.png (470 KB, 650x423) Image search: [Google]
Director-Lane-e1458794743978.png
470 KB, 650x423
>>6210653
Yeah, sure thing! If you're after that full feeling, high fiber should really help. I go for 25+g a day when I'm cutting, although you need to work up to that slowly to not upset your digestive system. 400 calories of something high fiber makes me about as full as a thousand calories of something low fiber, so that might really help you out.

Good for you on the step, I personally love mine.

Best of luck! It's a long road, but the end of that journey feels so much better than the beginning.

>>6210813
Well, thanks!

>tfw you will never be qt enough for melissa benoist to leave her husband and sit on your face

>>6211613
>I do things that make me happy and don't do things that don't make me happy
bretty much :^)

>>6211560
This is a good post.
>>
>>6210653
How well-balanced is your current intake? Are you getting enough minerals and vitamins?

Asking as I just recently found out that my total inability to survive for a few hours without calorie intake (I'd literally shiver from lack of energy) together with other mental symptoms, were due to my medicine-induced nausea which made me unable to eat for quite some time and a subsequent deficiency of B vitamin(s) revealed by a dramatic improvement after starting high-dose supplements.

Vitamin B (and other) deficiencies are not that uncommon especially if you eat bad and/or microwave stuff. Most supplements contain levels below the RDA for all the non-solubles, so I don't think it's a bad idea to try one if you're going to diet, and especially if you already have restricted/disordered eating.

You could try finding cheap used dumbbells or maybe even a barbell too to use at home.
>>
>>6213279
>and sit on your face

is face-sitting a meme sex act? I know it happens IRL, but I think it doesn't happen nearly as often as one would assume based on how frequently it is posted about online. It's not just super-girl fan, I see this phrase all over the internet.

oral sex almost always happens with the receiver laying on her back.
>>
>>6213268

P much just lgbt and /b/ when I'm bored or seeking noods. Rarely /u/, /biz/, /wg/.
>>
File: Supergirl-JS-tvgm-812x522.jpg (36 KB, 575x337) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl-JS-tvgm-812x522.jpg
36 KB, 575x337
>>6213272
Damn, girl, just take it easier next time.

>>6213389
I post about it constantly because it's hot as fuck. Don't take my constant shitposting about it seriously. If in doubt, I'm probably memeing.
>>
>>6213389
>is face-sitting a meme sex act?
p much. I see it all over reddit, 4chan, tumblr, etc. I think it's pretty hot.

The sad thing, I almost never see anyone posting, "I want to sit on their face" in a way that seems like they seriously mean it. It's almost always lonely dudes saying, "plz sit on my face! ;_; ", or women telling other women asking for relationship advice, "sit on his face! LOLOLOL".

It really bums me out. The West should export our internet maintenance to the PRC, and straight websites should be censored by the great firewall of china.
>>
>>6213389
I tried it once. I told my gf at the time that I wanted to act out a submissive fantasy, so I had her sit on my face. She said things like "good girl" while I was eating her out, and it was just kinda... awkward, mainly because it was her first time attempting any scenario like that too (she even apologized afterwards for not knowing what to do, which was adorable). Didn't really live up to my fantasy. Anyway, half way through she asked if she could lay on her back because it would be easier for her to cum that way, so we just did that instead.
>>
File: 1448740581857.jpg (67 KB, 550x735) Image search: [Google]
1448740581857.jpg
67 KB, 550x735
>>6213461
>The West should export our internet maintenance to the PRC, and straight websites should be censored by the great firewall of china.

tfw no chinese gf
>>
>>6213279

You must shit like four times a day
>>
File: supergirl106.01.png (458 KB, 700x438) Image search: [Google]
supergirl106.01.png
458 KB, 700x438
>>6213551
When adjusting to a higher intake, maybe. After a bit it all levels out.

That's actually about as much as is recommended by medical folks on a 2k calorie a day diet, so it's not actually that excessive.
>>
How does one become toned without putting on any muscle? I've started to get a bit of fat(not much) around my stomach and I want to work that off as well. Still want to keep my petiteness, you know?
>>
>>6213591
Cardio, cardio, cardio
>>
>>6213591
Well, what is "toned." If you want to look really sleek, you'll need to put on some muscle. What people commonly think of as toned is high muscle+low fat.

If you just want to lose fat without gaining muscle, just cut your calorie intake without working out.
>>
>>6211891
It's not so much that I can't stand living without modern comforts, it's more that I'm scared of dying from a snake/spider bite. If I lived in America or something where all you have to worry about is bears I'd be all for it.
>>
>>6210245
Guys pls
;-;
>>
File: 1444839146883.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
1444839146883.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>6212196
I've lost weight and gained muscle with calisthenics but at a certain point you gotta bring in other tools for results. That or it's years of waiting for abs to start really showing.

But fuck that waiting. Got me an ab-wheel.
>>
>>6213780
I don't think anyone is replying because nobody knows how to score 8s/9s.
>>
>>6214013
FML

I always get too into girls too quick
One date and I'm head over heels
Dating sucks
I want my perfect waifu to magically appear and chase me
>>
>>6210245
>>6213780
>>6214013
I mean, they're not a different species. Just do the general things you do to be attractive (project confidence, know how to be charming, etc) and keep trying until it happens.

Without knowing specifics about you, how you look, or what you're projecting I couldn't say anything more specific than that.
>>
>>6214013
^This p much.

Although I can guess that the things that would help you score 8/9/10 best would be:

1) Put a lot of effort into improving your looks. Wear nicer clothing, adopt a powerdyke style that impresses girls, flaunt hipster jewelry, get a more fashion-forward haircut with a balayage or some shit, wear eyeliner if you don't yet.

2) Show ways in which you can treat/support her. I know most women don't want a woman who is into them for these reasons, I'm js it'll help. If you can take her on nice dates - say so. If you make a lot of money - say so. If you're a top who makes sex all about her - say so.

3) Don't have high standards for anything besides looks. Be willing to overlook a lot of flaws in favor of the pretty.
>>
>>6213780

Just do what i did.
Be quiet, awkward, shy and nervous, then somehow work up the courage to ask her out and she says yes because ?????????????
>>
>>6214230
You gotta be a 8-10 to score the 8-10. Or you have to be an amazing woman that they can't help falling in love.
>>
Ugh
The girl from last week was so fun, I thought she liked me ;_;
>>6214072
>Without knowing specifics about you, how you look, or what you're projecting I couldn't say anything more specific than that.
I'm a tall black tomboy; obviously female but still a bit androgynous
I'm shy, in that I'm rarely going to make the first move or even touch someone, but I'm a good conversationalist I think
I'm not good at talking to strangers though
>>6214122
Okay I'll keep this in mind, I've been wanting to dress more feminininely, so maybe that can help
I don't have many standards at all desu, I'm open minded, I have a strong height preference but other than that...
Do I need to hit on people more irl?
On dating sites I message ALL. THE. TIME. But rarely get replies
>>6214230
that sounds like me actually
Does "ask out" just mean a date, or "be my gf?"
>>6214341
I think I'm an 8 based on looks?
I'd rank myself a 7
>>
>>6214483
>tall black tomboy

FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A
>>
>>6214500
I live on the west coast
Sorry anon
>>
File: 107179_wb_1088b.jpg (175 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
107179_wb_1088b.jpg
175 KB, 800x533
>>6214483
>I'm a tall black tomboy; obviously female but still a bit androgynous
Androgynous in what way? Looks? Personality and demeanor?

>I'm shy, in that I'm rarely going to make the first move or even touch someone, but I'm a good conversationalist I think
Shy is fine. Reading between the lines a bit, are you shy because you're insecure? If you project insecurity at all that will be a big turn off to a lot of people.

>On dating sites I message ALL. THE. TIME. But rarely get replies
So THAT points to some issue with your pictures or your profile that makes people not interested. You might want to post your profile (probably not here) for critique, because there are a lot of things that turn people off that are easy to miss when you're writing something up. There are also some good guides for how to write a good dating site profile that you might want to check out.

If you're an 8 in looks, you consistently message people, and STILL don't get replies you're probably writing something that sets off people's red flags in a big way. I'd find out what that is.

Also, how do you message people? Like what's a typical opening message for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x391
>>6214531
Looks and demeanor
I dress boyish out of habit
And I like nerd stuff (comic books)

I'm partly insecure, but I mean, I just grew up isolated and alone, so sometimes I'm just unsure
And I have almost no sexual experience and stuff so that's part of it too

An opening message?
I usually ask a question about their profile, or try to start a conversation based on our similar interests
Like silly stuff like this
I think I may have pissed her off though bc I just checked her bio again and I almost feel like parts are directed at me >~<

Where is a good place to post my OKC for evaluation do you think?
>>
>>6214593

https://www.reddit.com/r/OkCupid/
>>
>>6214483
It just meant a date, but I mean, it went surprisingly well.

So...
>>
>>6214593
>And I like nerd stuff (comic books)
You instantly became way more attractive to me tbqh senpai.

>I'm partly insecure, but I mean, I just grew up isolated and alone, so sometimes I'm just unsure
>And I have almost no sexual experience and stuff so that's part of it too
That could be part of the issue. Do you put yourself down in your profile at all?

That looks like a good opener to me, so it sounds like a profile issue.

>I think I may have pissed her off though bc I just checked her bio again and I almost feel like parts are directed at me >~<
Like what? What did she change that seems directed at you? That might give a good starting point.

>Where is a good place to post my OKC for evaluation do you think?
I haven't used it myself for this purpose, but the reddit OKC subreddit does profile evaluations. They also have good beginners guides and profile guides, etc. Definitely make a throwaway to post, though.
>>
>>6214629
I'm starting to feel like it's impossible to have a vagina and not be attractive to you.
>>
File: Supergirl-1x11-Kara-470.jpg (27 KB, 470x318) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl-1x11-Kara-470.jpg
27 KB, 470x318
>>6214593
Although, re: that opener, the bit where you specify issue rather than series/character comes off as somewhat demanding. Requesting someone respond to you with something particularly specific can seem entitled. If you want to know her favorite issue, I'd recommend doing a bit of a softer open. Something like

>What's your favorite marvel comic?
>"Oh, I love the Hulk!"
>Awesome, Banner is great. Do you have a favorite run? My favorite Hulk comic is Incredible Hulk #92.
>"Oh I like #92 but" blah blah blah

Less aggressive/offputting way to start the same conversation.
>>
>>6214517
Alas, our love can never be! I hope you find the woman you're looking for, anon
>>
>>6214661
I'm very thirsty, anon. And vaginas are very nice.

I probably wouldn't date that particular anon anyway because I heavily prefer femmes/chapsticks over butches and andro types, but >tfw no qt gf to talk about marvel with, nawmeen?

Besides, SJWs are completely unattractive to me, so that depressingly cuts my dating pool by, like, 80%. Someone could be a 10/10 and the second the words "intersectional feminism" or "bechdel test" crosses her lips my cunt slams shut like a god damn bear trap.
>>
>>6214685
Ah luh me some Fun Home doe

So s.g.a you gonna vote for trump?
>>
>>6214705
Huh, haven't read it.

And nope. I'm not even polgbt. I'm a fucking Bernie Sanders supporter, and I'll vote Hillary when she inevitably wins the primary. I actually consider myself a feminist if you press me on it.

The thing about SJWs is that they aren't really about feminism or equal rights at all. They're like fundamentalist Christians. They care about being self-righteous and feeling better than you, they don't actually give any real shits about racism or whatever-the-fuck. They're creepy, hypocritical, controlling as fuck, and exceptionally proficient at ruining any kind of good time in their search for something to feel superior about.

Plus, god damn, get a personality. If the most interesting thing you can say about yourself is that you "view media through a critical feminist lens" then you are a boring-ass motherfucker. Grow a genuine interest, why don't you?

Ugh. SJWs.
>>
>>6214483
>black
Therein lies your problem. Just keep at it and someone will come around.
>>
>>6214775
>tfw no sassy black femme gf
>>
>>6210257
>Biological Sex:
Vagoo. I try to be progressive but I wouldn't be interested.
>Ethnicity:
Any race, non whites are more attractive
>Appearance:
Slight chub, confident
>Education:
I don't mind as long as she's smart and gets me
>Employment:
Anything with a wage or purpose
>Other:
Curly hair
>>
>>6213468

Gotta learn to relax and literally *sit*. It doesn't have to be a dom/sub thing -- on the contrary, it's wonderful for the oral giver, because they don't have to strain their neck and jaw at all. T

Try it again and maybe have her rest her arms on the headrest/wall. And yes, literally sit, butt supported by chin and shoulders (use pillows to prop up your shoulders if needed)
>>
>>6214945
I wanted a girl to sit on my face until this mental image of my chin literally ending up inside her asshole. So, thanks for that.
>>
>>6214945

Sorry, butt supported by chest -- I was thinking wrong. You prop your head up slightly with a pillow and she sits at the edge of your chest and chin and you've pretty much got full access, and you can then use your arms and shoulders to prop her up more as needed.
>>
>>6214817
/:
I'm not a cartoon character
>>6214775
Are lesbians also racist?
Ugh
>>6214675
Same, good luck anon, there's someone out there for us
>>6214685
I mean, I dress boyish(tight jeans, boots, cardigans and hoodies) but I generally wear mascara and lipgloss; if not lipstick
I'm bad with eye makeup generally
>>6214662
Okay okay
Yeah, usually my question is way more broad, so there was something on her profile that made me ask that.
Sadly, I can't really remember what it said a month ago
I usually downplay my powerlevel, so I should get back to that
>>6214629
>>6214612
>rebbit
REEEEEEEE
Okay I'll check it out

I didn't say anything self-depricating on my profile, but it is very sarcastic.
I'm just an awkward person, I'll ask before I touch someone or say "should I kiss you" etc; autistic shit like that

Her profile now says pic related which I don't think it said before.

What do you look like SGA?
what cape stuff do you like anyway?
I've not seen Supergirl yet, I didn't like the pilot, but, it can't be worse than Arrow, kek
>>6214617
Aww, that's great! Jelly of you anon

...The girl from last week was so fun I'm sad that isn't going anywhere ;_;
She had nice lips
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x317
>>6214973
Forgot pic
>>
>>6214972
B-but...that's not face sitting. That's area-between-my-chin-and-chest-that-I'm-guessing-at-from-your-description sitting.
>>
How does a (real) vagina smell like? I am not a transbian, just a curious tranny.
>>
>>6215003

Vaginal fluid itself should be basically scentless, maybe with a slight musk and warmth [that i love so so much].

The actual "vagina scent" is usually what the skin around it smells like. So if she's freshly washed, it'll be scentless. If she hasn't washed up in a while, it could get bad. It's usually the worst around Aunt Flo visits.

Then there are variances depending on the individual woman's body chemistry and probably on their diet too.
>>
>>6215003
disregard >>6215040, the answer is actually fishy. now get out.
>>
>>6214992

The tailbone is basically on your collarbone and the V ends up right above your mouth. More importantly, she's relaxed, you're relaxed, so you can do the build up and she'll be able to focus on cumming. Then as things get more intense, prop her up slightly on your arms and move your face back from the pillow slightly so she's right on top of you if you want the "canonical" facesitting experience, I suppose.

However, it does nobody any good if she's just grinding herself against your face without any guidance from you -- too much muscle tension and no cosistent aim.
>>
>>6214973
>I mean, I dress boyish(tight jeans, boots, cardigans and hoodies) but I generally wear mascara and lipgloss; if not lipstick
I'm bad with eye makeup generally
Ahh, so not BUTCH butch. I can dig. That'll probably help you.

>I usually downplay my powerlevel, so I should get back to that
Neh, that's a mixed bag imo. I'm not a big fan of that, personally. Turbonerds will find other turbonerds interesting and attractive, so if you want to share interests with someone, letting your powerlevel fly is probably a good idea.

HOWEVER, if you don't really care about shared interests and just want hot pussy in your mouth, downplaying the powerlevel can help with that.

>I didn't say anything self-depricating on my profile, but it is very sarcastic.
Hmm. Depends a bit on the type/target of sarcasm, but that can be a turnoff for some folks. Is it a hostile type of sarcasm? Overt hostility in a profile is usually a no-go.

>I'm just an awkward person, I'll ask before I touch someone or say "should I kiss you" etc; autistic shit like that
Neh that's fine. Awkwardness can be cute.

>>6214979
Yeeaaaaah that mighta been about you. I did get a bit of a testing-for-real-fandom vibe from that opening message. Which is unusual between women, it's usually dudes "testing" chicks in that way, but zero people will find that attractive so I'd steer very clear of any hint of it if you can.

>What do you look like SGA?
Wouldn't you like to know?

>what cape stuff do you like anyway?
I like basically any cape stuff that's done well. I generally prefer Marvel to DC because it tends to be more complex and better-executed, but I've always loved Superman and obviously Supergirl is the literal incarnation of perfection.

Continued in another post because I'm so autistic I need more than one post to rant about cape shit.
>>
>>6215054
Nah, if your vag smells fishy, you have problems.
>>
>>6215072
>The tailbone is basically on your collarbone

That's actually how Amy Acker managed to fracture her tailbone last month with Sarah Shahi. Trying to hump the face -- bad idea.
>>
>>6214973
>>6215077
>cape shit
I adore the MCU because it's all done so spectacularly well. I wish DC's attempt at imitation weren't done by a handful of drunken rhinos. Supergirl is awesome. The Flash is watchable but not done nearly as well as I want it to be. Arrow is an unwatchable dumpster fire, and I haven't tried LoT yet but from what I hear it sounds awful too.

All the DC movies such far have been the trash that trash shits on.

As far as comics go, too many to list. Basically all the good Marvel stuff. Still waiting on DC to make a shitty rip-off of Marvel Unlimited so I can read more of that without going fucking bankrupt.

>I've not seen Supergirl yet, I didn't like the pilot, but, it can't be worse than Arrow, kek
Nothing is worse than Arrow. SG is great, you should watch it.

>>6215040
This person has never interacted with a real vagina, just so you know.
>>
>>6215088

They said it happened while shooting. Bullshit. That's painful as hell, and I didn't hear about any ambulances driving off the studio.
>>
>>6215040
Thanks for elaborating this.

>musk
So like sweat-like or something?
>>
>>6215092

I've owned a vagina my entire life, I think I've got this. Or are you just joshing because you don't like trannies in lesgen getting answers?

I was mostly talking about my own, but I'm inexperienced. What does yours smell like, SG Anonymous?
Anyone in here actually had sex with lots of women? (Answer: no.)
>>
>>6215088
>>6215097
Wait, seriously? Link, please. I haven't caught up on the newest season of POI yet and am very excited if there's facesitting.

>>6215098
No, that person is completely wrong and has never been near a real vagina.

It's not sweat. It's got it's own smell/taste that is strong, and very distinctive and hard to explain. It's not fishy, despite the memes. It's a very sharp taste. You'll just have to experience it for yourself, it doesn't really taste like anything else I can relate it to.
>>
>>6215092
>cape shit
/tv/ get out reee
>>
>>6210257
>Biological Sex:
Female.
Would only date a trans girl if she was 100% indistinguishable from a normal girl.
>Ethnicity:
White, hispanic or black.
No East Asians.
>Appearance:
Thin, fit or curvy. At least 5'5." Long hair preferred. Short hair only if her face is really pretty. Long legs, abs and perky tits.
>Education:
Doesn't matter.
>Employment:
If she can pay her own bills, then I don't care.
>Other:
Cooking skills are a must.
>>
>>6215111
>What does yours smell like, SG Anonymous?
You'll just have to dress up like my waifu and find out, anon.

No but really, see >>6215112

It just smells like vagina.

>Anyone in here actually had sex with lots of women?
Yes. Each cunt is different but I've never encountered one that didn't smell/taste like cunt. You may just be acclimated to your own gina juice if you think it just smells like skin.

>>6215115
Never. I will talk about television shows until you fucking hurl, anon.
>>
>>6215142

Well, as long as I shower every day, when I touch myself and smell it (as you do...) I can't smell anything. Maybe a little musk and a warmness but that's all. It's kind of disappointing.

I've heard eating meat can affect it, so maybe mine doesn't smell as pungent as most of the girls you've been with because I don't eat very much meat?
>>
>>6215153
My ex was vegan, actually, so I doubt that's it.

Huh. Maybe you've just got slightly unusual vagina glands or some shit. Interesting! Clearly I need to expand my repertoire so I can encounter this phenomenon.
>>
SG anon, you said you were like 24 right?
>>
>>6215175
26. Why? u tryna dox me bro
>>
>>6215174

Having sex with men permanently alters a woman's body chemistry and her vagina smell. So goldstars smell and taste like nothing but the more semen that enters your body the grosser and more pungent your girl cum tastes and smells.
>>
>>6215190
That's not true at all lmao
>>
>wanna be a /fit/ dyke
>also wanna eat a hotpocket

motivate me lesgen
>>
File: Cisb9QXVEAEX3NI.jpg (18 KB, 480x312) Image search: [Google]
Cisb9QXVEAEX3NI.jpg
18 KB, 480x312
>>6215182

I don't get why you're so shy about posting any body part pics but you post your voice, which is so much more of a giveaway, everywhere.

That makes about as much sense to me as these watermelons.
>>
>>6215112
>You'll just have to experience it for yourself
Yeah about that, I don't think I ever will since I am not attracted to women. -shrug-
>It's not fishy
Of course it's not but I get this smell too if I am not wiping after peeing properly and I don't even have a Frankengina. Isn't the smell on a normal day kinda tomato-y rose-y though? I know it's different for every woman but there has to be some common element or something.

Also does the smell vary between women of different cultures? Like do Asian women smell different from Hispanic women and such?
>>
>>6215200
wtf is that real
>>
>>6215112
>newest season of POI yet and am very excited if there's facesitting.

I'm implying the facesitting and subsequent injury occurred *after* shooting. On off-hours. Like rehearsals, say. If you know what I mean. Nudge nudge. Wink wink.
>>
>>6215200
Voice isn't nearly that identifiable anon. Don't be silly.

Also, I laughed for like a minute at that watermelon.

>>6215202
I would describe it as... meaty, almost. Tangy, and meaty. It's a very full-bodied taste/smell. It does not smell like tomatoes or roses.

Damn, now I'm making myself horny. >tfw no qt gf to go down on

>Also does the smell vary between women of different cultures? Like do Asian women smell different from Hispanic women and such?
I've only fucked Americans so I can't give personal experience on that. But it does vary with diet so, probably.
>>
>>6210057
>>6215054
sure is assmad in here.
>>kaput
wow maximum wat
>>
>>6215223
Ahhh. I gotcha.

I'm p. sure they're both straight, though. Sadly.

>>6215239
Is it? I'm not detecting much assmadery.
>>
>>6215111
I've probably examined about 100 vaginas by now, but I'm still inexperienced. I hate gynecology, it's so fucking boring. But I'm good at the exam.

I wish I could say I've gone down on that many too
>tfw no harem
>>
>>6215225
I heard your voice in so many vocaroos that if I were to hear you talking irl it would immediately ping as you. Especially if the body attached was a dykey 20-something female.
>>
>>6215256

Do...do you smell vaginas?

God, having a lesbian gyno would be so weird. You would factor into so many perverted fantasies...

But seriously I need more input here. >>6215245 is saying that vaginas smell fucking meaty and it's creeping me out. I can't be the only one that has virtually no smell. Are you sure you're not confusing the smell of just the isolated fluid with the smell of the vagina skin and entire area?
>>
Is it weird that I think vagina smells like newborn baby? Like that's to be expected right?

Or really I guess newborn baby smells like vagina.

Usually I just find it tastes like skin.
>>
>>6215274
newborn baby is covered in vagina so...

also blood
>>
>>6215265
Well when you dox me don't publish it online pls. I'm trying not to get murdered by a stalker.

lmao can you imagine if I went on a date with someone who was a regular here and they were like "SUPERGIRL ANON?!?" That would be strange af.

>>6215273
It's not... really meaty? Like it doesn't smell like steak. That's just the closest way I can think of to describe it. It's... I dunno. Robust?

>Are you sure you're not confusing the smell of just the isolated fluid with the smell of the vagina skin and entire area?
100% sure.
>>
File: 1463181156038.gif (271 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463181156038.gif
271 KB, 200x200
>>6215274

That's because you have the vagina of a newborn baby, anon.
>>
>>6212035
Damn, latinas are great.
>>
>>6215273
I don't think "meaty" is right, but I do think wet skin (say, from licking your arm) is a decent first approximation, even though actual vagina smell is different and heavier. It's hard to describe and different girls smell different.

"Sharp" and "tangy" are the best words to describe the taste.
>>
>>6215297

O.k.

But lets pls not confuse taste and smell though, because those are different things. I have no idea what I taste like. I kind of want to now, but...ew.
>>
>>6215297
>It's hard to describe
Right? I'm really trying here and coming up empty.

>>6215307
Dooooo iiiiit.

It tastes very much like it smells, though, imo. Just stronger.
>>
Hey supergirlanon are you reading adventures of supergirl?
>>
What's your body type, lesgen? I'm doomed to be forever pear shaped, and not a tall titty monster like the rest of the women in my family.
>>
>>6215341

>tfw youre hourglass when youre taking better care of yourself and eating right
>>
>>6215341
Legit proud of losing weight and seeing hourglass figure. Ty based hispanic genes. I was worried I'd lose weight and lose my tits or realize my ass wasn't real but just hip fat. Nah.
>>
File: 1457102231462.jpg (59 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1457102231462.jpg
59 KB, 706x706
>>6215357
>tfw lost weight and lost tits
>>
>>6215339
I am not. Should I be? I'm worried DC will fuck it up and won't do my waifu justice.
>>
>>6215341

Basically Taylor Swift when she isn't wearing a push-up bra.
Maybe a little softer since she works out and I don't.
>>
>>6215372
her optimism and tits: gone
>>
>>6215372
>if you only had tits because you were fat maybe they were never your true tits to begin with
>>
File: s6CPgRl.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
s6CPgRl.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>>6215375

Hey, supergirlanon, I saw this earlier and thought of you.
>>
File: laugh-1454602866.gif (2 MB, 575x322) Image search: [Google]
laugh-1454602866.gif
2 MB, 575x322
>>6215424
I just startled my cat with sudden loud laughter. A++ will save and repost ad nauseum
>>
>>6215375
I mean it's kinda cute. Ain't something I'd recommend on like a pure great comic but if you're into supergirl it's got her and it does do her decent.

It's being storytimed on co rn. Mainly cause the writer went on twitter bitching about pirating so of course co storytimed it. Usually gets storytimed on mondays when it's out.

>>>/co/82869587
>>
File: tumblr_o0g88ecEga1u28dxso1_500.jpg (63 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0g88ecEga1u28dxso1_500.jpg
63 KB, 500x374
>>6215457
>Ain't something I'd recommend on like a pure great comic but if you're into supergirl it's got her and it does do her decent.
Eeeeexcellent. I shall read it posthaste.
>>
File: 1459530402767.jpg (28 KB, 359x291) Image search: [Google]
1459530402767.jpg
28 KB, 359x291
>>6215413
>>
File: r9k in person.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
r9k in person.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>6215457
>google adventures of supergirl
>blonde with obvious swedish features
why reeee
even superdude has black hair
>>
This super girl fetish is disgusting y'all
>>
>>6215273
Vaginas generally don't smell during exams. I couldn't believe it until I saw (smelled?) it myself. Unless it's BV and even then it might only be felt when removing the speculum. Or menstrual blood but not even that is a guaranteed one. Or everyone might be really good at cleaning themselves right before, but I kind of doubt that. I guess you could sniff the speculum/gloves afterwards for the discharge but yeahhh... no.

Now I'm not going into gynecology, but every exam felt (and feels, if/when I do it like an existential crisis. To me it's completely non-sexual and I feel kind of sick knowing that it would be the opposite in a different situation. Also I don't know how people would react if they knew, like I'm a male in disguise. Some are religious and maybe they'd want me to burn in hell hah.
>>
Do lesbians always give birth to boys? Seems like it.
>>
>>6215501
Damn, how do you do it? I don't think I could see a vagina in a non-sexual way. But maybe that's just because pussy eating is such a big part of lesbian sex. There are lots of straight dude gynos and I don't assume they're unprofessional.

Even as an examinee, I need my gyno to be unsexy. I can't deal with a sexy gyno, I get paranoid that she'd see my arousal or some shit (even though the room is always fricking cold).
>>
File: tt 11.jpg (894 KB, 1280x1980) Image search: [Google]
tt 11.jpg
894 KB, 1280x1980
>>6215490
Are you new to superman/supergirl comics?

>tfw miss the almost gay supergirl/wondergirl tt moments
>they were the best of friends
>i don't think they even interact now nu52
>>
>>6215524
Become a gynecologist then. :^)
>>
>>6215497
Lesgen Supergirl gangbang when?
>>
>>6215541
to be honest it's all DCrap to me
>>
>>6215546

Eh, desu where I live I'm sure it would mostly be obese middle-aged mums with flowered tent shirts, Vera Bradley handbags, and puffy haircuts with fringe out of the 90's.
>>
>>6215561
Fair enough but just how new are you that you're triggered by supergirl being blond and blue eyed?

I miss how gay they used to make shit. Reading in early high school/middle school I used to think "wow is this really lesbo or is it just me?" but nope. Reread some shit and it was gay as hell. I get that it was appealing to teenage boys that wanna see girls act gay without actually BEING gay but jesus they laid it on thick.

And overall besides that they had a ton of lesbians just BOOMLESBIAN. Nowadays /co/ is bitching about all the gay characters in marvel and shit but seem blinded to how much dc used to just push lesbians in outsiders, lesbians in batman so much, homo au batman/superman, everyones son being a homo, how close wonder woman came to being official bi, just goddamn shit was gay.
>>
>>6215607
>Fair enough but just how new are you that you're triggered by supergirl being blond and blue eyed?

Holy shit. I just remembered that supergirl's hair/eye color was part of her disguise like Clark Kent's glasses. Damn, I totally forgot. Just took her as a natural Aryan for granted.
>>
If anyone was ever curious to what happened to that mtv lesbian show "faking it" it ended. Amy is still not holding a label dating another not-label-holding chick. Karma dated her dude leftover. That one annoying straight guy and republican intersex girl are kinda dating and weirdly of all the couples I like that one best. Gaygay guy dating ftm gay guy. Shit was overall mediocre for all it's potential. Apparently the ratings were shit so I guess now cable tv will never make such gay aimed shows like this for a while. Gay dudes being treated as flamming entertaining clowns or drags or nothing. Except netflix I guess. Netflix sure does love homos.
>>
>>6215953
>cable tv will never make such gay aimed shows like this for a while.

Thank god.

Cable TV rarely does well with lesbians. I'd rather see no lesbians than have to see another article on afterellen about how another generation of teenage bbdykes were damaged seeing all their favorite lesbian characters killed off in the span of two months.

Besides, Faking It wasn't really "gay aimed" so much as "tumblr anti-labels/LGBTQIAPTS++" aimed. Which I wouldn't even have a problem with if not for the showrunner's blatant lesbian baiting.
>>
>tfw no hypnotist gf
>>
>>6216001
I know it was a shitshow but I thought "hey maybe it's does well and there will be some lesbian/gay tv show that's better in the future cause they see it sales".

Idk I just want some basic slice of life friends kinda lesbian/gay tv show. Another L word for this generation or some shit.

But it got into glee level shit. Like just trying way too hard to be unoffensive and inclusive. Plus I think teen shows are bound to be shit just because adults write teens like absolute annoying retards.
>>
File: dat boom boom.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dat boom boom.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>>6215607
How do I become the BOOMLESBIAN? Where do I get da boom boom?
>>
>>6215341
Rectangle. Women say that they like it for some reason. I don't know why, but I'm not complaining. I don't think they're shining me on either, they legitimately prefer it. Weirdos.
>>
>>6216001
>Besides, Faking It wasn't really "gay aimed" so much as "tumblr anti-labels/LGBTQIAPTS++" aimed
Who fucking loved it.
http://mstoker.tumblr.com/post/144286296584/elizagaylor-rainbowreact-heres-a-list-of
>>
>>6215341

inverted triangle ._.
>>
>>6210257
>Biological Sex:
Female
>Ethnicity:
White or east asian. No mixed races.
>Appearance:
Femme, around my height, not obese, long hair, nice boobs and nicer thighs.
>Education:
At least HS
>Employment:
Enough to support herself. Preferably not something arts-y or sport-y.
>Other:
Not a believer of Abrahamic religions
No vegans/vegetarians
Homosexuals only
No technophobes or similar morons
Won't nag me about my computer use
Won't drag me out to horrible social/outdoor events
>>
>>6215341
Triangle or inverted triangle.
>>
>>6216378
>>wont drag me to horrible social/outdoor events
why do you hate fun? you don't sound like a person who appreciates technology, you sound like an addict.
>>
>>6215341

wtf is with the hourglass -- that is not a physically attainable waist -- the ribs would have to be physically compressed by say a corset to do that.

And the rest of the shapes are pretty indistinct as well apart from the pink geometry overlay. Like there is hardly any difference between triangle and inverted triangle apart from shoulder angle, and even that isn't by much.

A better front-side representation of female body types would just do the bust-waist-hips comparison. A simple big/small binary would give 7 body types (since big-big-big = small-small-small).

tldr, diagram sucks and doesn't even represent people usefully.
>>
>>6216505
>why do you hate fun?
I don't. I just have a limit on the amount of social activity I can enjoy/tolerate before I need to recharge. Everyone does. My tolerance is just a lot lower. A few hours is okay, but sometimes people want to be in large social groups for a whole day (dinner+pre-drink+concert+sleepover+brunch) and that's really exhausting to me.
>>
>>6212581
A napkin of your first date in a frame with picture of both of you back then in black and white with the phrase "to many more years like this one. I love you" wrapped in the most beautiful gift wrap you can find.
>>
>>6212581
I bought a cat. She loved the cat. Though now the cat is ours and she's a fat kitty.
>>
Lesgen, if any of you ever feel bad about being total sperglords, remember this and realize you will never, ever be as bad as this guy.
>>
File: kk.jpg (220 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
220 KB, 1080x1080
>>6216892
I refuse to believe that's his communication style. I'm pretty sure he's hit some hard drugs and the thank god you can block people in this day and age.

>>6212581
Have TONS of sex. My future wife is gonna be hot, just you wait.

>>6216847
Shoulda got her a goat. Or a lesbian lizard.
>>
I got a snap from a girl I've been fucking with for months and she sends me a half nudie out of the blue, what do?
>>
>>6216962
Are you having sex with her? Because then the nude would make sense.
>>
>>6216981
We did like a few months back, after that it's just been a lot of making out and subtle flirty gestures. She's never sent me stuff like this before, so I didn't really know how to take it.
>>
>>6216892
Oh lawd
>>
>>6216523
That is a drawing to represent the body type. I'm an hourglass (although I look more like if the pear one had a small waist) and it IS possible.
>>
What kind of vaginas do you like lesgen? There's a style that's common in porn, where a woman just has a clean looking bump with a little slit in the middle, that I find to be pretty boring (how many women even look like that naturally?). I like the inner lips to be at least a little puffy, but not too big.
>>
>started to walk home sometimes instead of taking the bus
>lower leg muscles have actually started showing after only a short while

N-Now to get on dem abs.
>>
>>6217586
I have only experienced other vaginas while drunk, because my ex had some weird hang up over hers and would barely let me touch it. But I like both types for different reasons, those with small inner lips look prettier while the opposite seem like they'd be more fun to eat out
>>
>>6217586
>>6217792
Also as a side note, if I'm clean shaven I look like that naturally (the porn vag). I don't know if it's common or not.
>>
>>6215245
>I'm p. sure they're both straight, though. Sadly.

I've read an interview with Sarah years ago in which she talked about having banged grills and often hanging around lesbian crowds.
>>
>>6215341
Tall hourglass titty monster master race.
>>
>>6217798
I too look like that shaven. I find it cute but it's not like different looking pussy stops me.
>>
>>6217792
>because my ex had some weird hang up over hers and would barely let me touch it.
she might be trans
>>
>>6218383
She is almost certainly not, stop trying to get people to join the trans cult.
>>
>>6218447
>almost
Is that doubt I sense, or just misspelling?
>>
File: kmc.jpg (429 KB, 1500x2077) Image search: [Google]
kmc.jpg
429 KB, 1500x2077
Post your favorite irl lesbians, deadgen.
>>
>>6218883
Obviously I can't say "certainly" about someone I've never met, but the statistics are stacked against you.
>>
>tfw you crack open a can of woman for the first time

http://i.imgur.com/Mi813IP.webm
>>
File: mcknn.png (626 KB, 598x601) Image search: [Google]
mcknn.png
626 KB, 598x601
>>6218898
>>
>>6218898
She was a love interest in a lesbian movie wasn't she? She was cute with those dimples.
>>
File: ariellevy.jpg (27 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
ariellevy.jpg
27 KB, 280x280
>>6218898

Ariel Levy. She was on Colbert in 2008 with a great interview, and wrote an article about her pseudo-wedding in the New Yorker.
>>
>>6217818
Well I've got new masturbation fodder!
>>
File: jfoster.jpg (21 KB, 364x489) Image search: [Google]
jfoster.jpg
21 KB, 364x489
>>6219104
I don't think Kate McKinnon was ever in a lesbian movie?
Though please do prove me wrong.
>>
>>6219125
Didn't they break up after she lost her baby?

>>6219283
It was one of those low key wolf films lesbian movies. I remember the trailer. I never saw the movie.
>>
My girlfriend wants to try a double dildo strap-on because I told her I want to be DP'd (totally my fault!).

Anyone every had experience with one of these things? I tried googling to no avail :(
>>
Grill friend has bacterial vaginosis. Is this a common problem and how do you get rid of it? She tried talking to her doctor about it but she doesn't really help
>>
File: Melissa-Benoist-as-Supergirl.jpg (23 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
Melissa-Benoist-as-Supergirl.jpg
23 KB, 720x406
>>6219585
Go to a different doctor, then. You need a doc for BV if it's not going away on its own, there's no real home treatment or whatever. If she went to see a PCP, she should see a gyno instead. They'll give her prescription stuff of varying kinds.
>>
>>6219585
Antibiotics and time :) stop fucking her so much!
>>
>>6219504
Have some anal play before at least, you really need to train your ass first ..
>>
>>6219613
>stop fucking her so much
I don't think that's possible. Dat butt.
>>
>>6219630
Pls don't my girl's on a business trip for two weeks :'(
>>
>>6219585
>Grill friend
Sure. Suuuure.

The doctor should give you some cream or something for your vag disease, anon, but I guess failing that you can eat a lot of greek yogurt for the probiotics.
>>
File: IMG_2642.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2642.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>6219638
But tiddies.
>>
>>6219585
>is this a common problem
yes
>how do you get rid of it
topical/oral metronidazole (or clindamycin)

bv is the lesbian std so you might want to consider getting an exam yourself and treating it if you have it too
>>
>>6219695

>tfw when she sends you mirror selfies every morning
>tfw you have to wait 13 more days
>kill me
>>
>>6219726
At least she send you pictures. Mines to shy to even take one for her facebook but shes gorgeous.
>>
>>6219738

We're polar opposites, I still feel self conscious getting undressed in front of her, she just strips off and roams the apartment naked :')

I can totally understand your girl's shyness!
>>
How does one pick up on women? I want to get into picking up girls, but I'm fairly new at this with 0 experience at all. I can't tell if theyre just being nice to me and smiling or actually flirting.
>>
>>6219695
>No hits on reverse image search and that resolution
D-did someone just post OC, here of all places?
>>
>>6219695
Looks like someone sitting from the thumbnail.
>>
>>6219759
Yep. I have a couple face shots but she'd probably kill me if I posted them. Especially on a Mongolian image board for anime discussion.
>>
Who else had trouble realizing their orientation because society has a weird relationship with female sexuality?

In high school, I didn't like having sex with guys and I rationalized it as "oh, all girls sort of need to be convinced to have sex, they don't want it like guys do." It took a while (and some awkward conversations) to realize that no, all my friends really did like guys in that way and they enjoyed fucking them.
>>
>>6219774
You're a lucky bitch just sayin'
>>
>>6219829
Ahah, thanks I'll make sure to let her know you like em. She's not confident in her looks at all so anything helps.
>>
>>6219787

I definitely went through a few years trying to convince myself that what felt like attraction wasn't really attraction, and then after accepting the attraction, trying to convince myself it was a phase and I'd get a husband eventually and have a normal, non-gay life.

The "phase" mental loopholes were probably female-specific, but overall I think it was because this was back circa 2005 and America was much less friendly towards gays, there were few out lesbians and they were all stereotypes I disliked, I thought my friends would disown me, I thought my parents would reject me, and I just straight up didn't want to be gay.
>>
Can anyone help me on this please?

>>6219753
>>
>>6219899

>thinking people on 4chan know how to pick up women

You might want to join a dating site. Lesbians and bi women who'd actually settle down with a woman total like 4-5% of the population. But in the meantime, I'm sure it would help if you just straight up asked qts "hey, you're cute do you wanna go out on a date with me?"
>>
>>6219941
It was a shot in the dark. There's this extremely cute tall girl at best buy and she makes my heart skip. I can't tell if shes flirting but she seems interested in me.
>>
File: ep 13 9.jpg (15 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
ep 13 9.jpg
15 KB, 320x179
>>6219753
>>6219899
Well you definitely can't do it on the street. The vast majority of chicks are straight.

You either need to find a good gay bar or do online dating. And when you ask someone out or proposition one, it helps to be very upfront. If a dude asks a woman to get dinner with him it's generally understood it's a date. This is not so with two women, so you have to explicitly say "date," when you do it.
>>
>>6219753

Start with negging to subtly erode her self-esteem, then introduce light compliments while noting your own strengths (they don't have to be truthful) so that she associates her meager sense of self-worth with you.
>>
File: tumblr_o08acw3on01r6s7m3o1_250.gif (986 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08acw3on01r6s7m3o1_250.gif
986 KB, 245x138
>>6220003
Straight chicks are friendly to other chicks in ways that can look like flirting all the time. I'd lay good odds she's not flirting with you, especially if she's working at a service job, where it's her job to be friendly.

Generally speaking, I strongly recommend against hitting on people while you're a customer at their work. It puts them in an awkward position where it's harder for them to say no clearly without risking their job. Do you know her outside of her work at all?
>>
>>6220051
Nope not at all. Thats a good point. I have plenty of "bisexual" friends that all they do is claim to like girls and lead them on without putting out or ever actually hanging out. I've tried talking to them and they just give me the same run around.
>>
File: 938224.jpg (16 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
938224.jpg
16 KB, 500x281
>tfw you bump into qt qirl at the grocery store
>you were both reaching for the same can of organic cat food
>your hand brushes her long, slender, soft fingers
>you blush
>she blushes
>"you can have it"
>"n-no that's okay, Garbo has a low appetite anyway..."
>"no, seriously, I still have a few cans at home...wait, did you name your cat after Greta Garbo?"
>"yeah, I love her"
>"me too!"
>"haha"
>"haha"
>"well..."
>"bye then"
>she starts walking off into the gluten free aisle
>you start walking off to the frozen pizza aisle
>"man, she was cute..."
>"she was really cute..."

>"Too bad she's probably straight."
>>
File: tumblr_o2zoaodGNz1v4bogyo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2zoaodGNz1v4bogyo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x227
>>6220081
>I have plenty of "bisexual" friends that all they do is claim to like girls and lead them on without putting out or ever actually hanging out.
Aren't those the worst? Ugh.

So, when you see her at work, do you hang out and chat with her at all or is your exchange with her mostly of the "Can I help you with anything?" "Oh yeah where are the tablets." "Right this way..." variety?

I mean, in a situation where there's a random chick out in the wild who I wanna try my luck with, I usually go with something uber-blunt like "So this is an odd question, but do you happen to be interested in women at all? I was hoping I could ask you out."

But I wouldn't do that while she's at work, cuz the odds of coming off creepy and freaking her out skyrocket in that context.
>>
>>6220010
>Well you definitely can't do it on the street

There go all my chances of ever being hit on by a qt grill in the open.
>>
File: ring5.png (450 KB, 436x521) Image search: [Google]
ring5.png
450 KB, 436x521
>>6220265
Pretty much, unless you take extra measures to look super dykey

Pic related, must be at least this dykey to ride
>>
Is it bad to be a Donald trump supporting, Utah conservative lesbian?
>>
>>6220288
Are you as hot as the average Trump-supporting southern college girl that posts herself in her bikini on instagram showing off her new breast implants and her new MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN baseball cap?

I'd be down for amazing hate sex that inevitably turns into a toxic yet passionate long-term relationship because we're women and women can't do casual sex.
>>
>>6216996
publicly accuse her of sexual assault for sending you an unsolicited nude picture./s

or send her one yourself
>>
>>6218383
She isn't trans. She just used to be fat and had body issues about it.
>>
>>6220010
>Well you definitely can't do it on the street.
>>6220265

You actually can pick up random straight/bi girls if you're attractive and brave enough. There are a bunch of YouTube "social experiment" videos with women asking out or even kissing random women on the street. They are probably psychopaths though. I can't imagine someone with emotions or a functioning conscience being able to do this kind of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTj6AN-orFc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-cuNnotDU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOIzfzMzYHU

>tfw no psychopath dom gf
>>
File: 1463216609411.jpg (632 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463216609411.jpg
632 KB, 1800x1200
>tfw no gf
>>
>>6220126
Put a trigger warning next time jesus fuck

>insert trigglypuff
>>
>>6219787
Yuuuuup. It was a strange journey.

>you mean sex doesn't have to hurt every time?
>you mean I don't have to gag and tear up for 15 minutes just to get out the door?
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN DINGLE BERRIES ARE A REAL THING

Wooooow. Those wasted years.
>>
File: 1463605140715.png (158 KB, 390x388) Image search: [Google]
1463605140715.png
158 KB, 390x388
>>6220892
>>
>>6219787
>>6220892
GOLD STAR ONLY
O
L
D
STAY OUT
T
A
R
O
NO BISHITS
L
Y
>>
>>6221099
It's good to know you're still with us GNanon.
>>
>>6221099
>>6221118

It just wouldnt be the same without the two of you.
>>
>>6221118
Someone's gotta keep this place clean. Non golds walk amongst us and it's revolting. The revolution can't come soon enough. All non golds will be removed and we can finally move on to the pinnacle of human perfection - a race entirely made of gold star lesbians. All fit. All pretty. All genetically sound and ready to be given in marriage to each other. I'll have about five daughters and a nice home with a big office to write my propaganda speeches in while my wife tells me how cute my hair looks.
>>
>>6221141
I think every 4chan general is legally required to have a certain number of recognizable shitposters. I'm just glad I can be of service.

>>6221163
I think you're focusing on the wrong area tbqh. Everyone's a gold star if there are no men.
>>
>>6221180
You have to clear away the y chromosomes, the hets, and bishits (any lesbian who is not gold star is a bishit, therefore must die and is barred from entering utopia). So we clear the board and start fresh with gold stars.
>>
File: raucous laughter.png (506 KB, 540x466) Image search: [Google]
raucous laughter.png
506 KB, 540x466
>>6221199
I'm preparing myself for some kind of dramatic reveal where it's revealed that YOU'VE BEEN THE BISHIT THE WHOLE TIME

Or maybe I'm watching too much TV. As if that's possible.
>>
>>6221238
I'm a virgin. So I'm neutral. They won't let me wear the crown until I officially become a woman and touch a vagina with my mouth. Don't you dare point that evil bishit disease at ME superanon. I won't ask for your gold star certification because if I learned of your doomed status I would be unhappy.
>>
>>6220417
I'm down
>>
>>6221199

TRIPLE DUBS
R
I
P
L
E DUBS

All hail the lesgen qween

All lay down to lick the gold star pussy

We must prostrate ourselves and pray for forgiveness for our penis-related sins
>>
>>6221271
You already asked for my goldstar status a while back, remember?

>They won't let me wear the crown until I officially become a woman and touch a vagina with my mouth.
Want help with that?
>>
>>6221288
OH SHIT I GOT TRIPLE DUBS THIS IS GONNA BE MY YEAR HOLY SHIT IM GONNA GET A GIRLFRIEND HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>6221293
Not glod star utopia year? I'm disappointed. Does that require the upcoming 6666666?
>>
>>6221199
Do you lose your gold star status if you sleep with a bishit? How do you tell bishit from goldstars?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 127

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.