[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a couple questions that you really cant look up or learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: VrJ9hjFR.jpg (331 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
VrJ9hjFR.jpg
331 KB, 1536x2048
I have a couple questions that you really cant look up or learn about without asking people.

First question: Does your body change enough that you would not be able to hide the transition? i.e Going to work in a conservative, professional environment and it being noticeable.

Question 2: How long after taking testosterone blockers do you become irreversibly sterile? I want to have biological kids and since I am physically male I can only do that by sperm. Looking into sperm banks, but I cant find any in the south. So I would have to travel.

Question 3: Do you think I could be passable? I am aware of my very masculine jawline but I am hoping that fat distribution will make it less noticable. I am also about 6' 1".
>>
>>6209427
>Most of the effects are subtle. Hide your tits and you'll be fine.
>It's a crap shoot, no one knows for real. Don't take HRT if this is a super big deal to you.
>Yeah, I think you'd be fine with effort. Honestly, age started and your genetics matter more than what you look like now.
>>
File: 20160516_232841.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160516_232841.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Here is a body pic with no makeup and glasses.
>>
bicalutamide is an AA that makes you sterile while taking it but it's reversible.
>>
>>6209427
1) like 6 months for me. my dad called me out. my teachers said things like "are you taking drugs? you look really different"

2) it varies person by person. a few mtf women have gained back their fertility by pausing hormones for a few months. but this is painful and shitty, so try to find a bank. they can be quite cheap, ask your dr for a recommendation or something.

3) yea you could b
>>
>>6209454
>bicalutamide

Thanks! I will ask my doctor when I see her next.
>>
>>6209453
Holy shit, you're so fucking adorable!
>>
>>6210011
I second this
>>
File: smaug.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>6209494
Yeah, no doctor would prescribe that.

Without an estrogen, you will lose bone density, feel fatigued and depressed all of the time, among other things. Or at least that is the theory.

I have been taking cyproterone acetate (another anti-androgen) for the least two weeks. We'll see how it pans out.

Hit me up on email/Email/Kik/Skype/Signal if you want to chat.
>>
>>6209427
>I want to have biological kids
kill yourself asshole
>>
>>6209427
>tfw the hon in the pic looks almost exactly like me but have a much bigger chin and is way taller
>tfw probably much older than me
>this is me if i don't start HRT now
>>
>>6209427
OP, you could do with ffs (we could all do with ffs), but you could definitely look cute.
>>
Unless you're one of the luckiest trans girls and get massive boobs, then you'll likely easily be able to take HRT without anyone noticing. You might get a few comments on your skin looking better but no one would think you're trans.

There's no way to know unfortunately and not many of us stop HRT and then try to find out. I have heard of some being on HRT for years and then stopping for some months to get it back though. But just expect to be sterile.

Sure. Just change that side-swept 15 year old boy hair style to something feminine.
>>
>>6210735
ok then start
>>
>>6209427
Bitch if this is really you then you are an ugly fucking woman. Why do fags think they can even come close to the real thing? You are wasting your time and embarrassing your family. Don't you even give a fuck. There is nothing hygienic about playing in mud!
>>
>>6210249
sure! My email is [email protected]

>>6210905
Embarrassing my family is a real fear. To me there is nothing logical about transitioning, it doesnt make sense. Yet my mind is extremely drawn to it. I am not a scoial outcast, I dont want to do it to be accepted. There is just something fucked in my head that makes me drawn to the idea of transitioning. Believe me, if there was somekind of treatment out there that would make the feelings go away then I would immediately take it. I just dont want to be 50 years old and the feelings are too strong and I try transitioning then.
>>
>>6211143
>somekind of treatment out there that would make the feelings go away

HRT
>>
File: me xoxo.jpg (63 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
me xoxo.jpg
63 KB, 638x425
Hunny ur fab and totes beauts already. Don't worry, women have masculine jawlines and big noses too!

xoxo Brenda
>>
File: hugs and kisses.jpg (139 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
hugs and kisses.jpg
139 KB, 500x426
>>6209427
Hey hun.
Fathering a child is the most important task you should do as a mother. God gave you a penis so use tools God gave you just like I did and now I have three beautiful children, two sons and a daughter with my late wife Martha. No need to pay some company to store your sperm, what if they steal it?!!

Hugs & kisses,
Amanda
>>
dawww

I want to cuddle you OP
>>
>>6209427
Sorry but fat redistribution is not going to fix your chin/jaw, you'll need FFS if you don't want to live with a crimson chin. I think you'll be fine otherwise. keep it light on the lipstick, though.
>>
>>6209427
1. you can pull it off. they might think you look a bit different but they won't be able to tell. unless you grow your hair out and dress more fem

2. unsure.

3. you might need some facial surgery to tone down your masculine features. to be 100% passing.
>>
File: pictureofme32.jpg (47 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
pictureofme32.jpg
47 KB, 560x420
>>6211207
Hey Brenda and Amanda. Fancy seeing you here. I just got back from a nice family vacation with my kids!

First off I couldn't agree more that she looks gorgeous. Hrt will make you beautiful hon! Also, women can have a strong jawline so don't worry.

Don't be afraid to use your penis! You should raise a family and enter a fathering role to make sure this is not a mistake. Taking hormones is a serious, big deal. Have some time to think about it.

xoxoxo
Starla
>>
>>6211917
Omg Starla hunny gurl u look so fab. Have u lost weight?

Amelia xoxoxo
>>
>>6211936
OMG hun, I'm glad you noticed!! I've been working out and really got toned from my efforts at the gym.

I feel brave and beautiful :)

xoxoxo
Starla
>>
>>6209427
>Do you think I could be passable?
No. Generally only people who start hormones pre-puberty will be passable. You are distinctly manly even with the make-up on (that is, if I was told you were a female I'd immediately question the person telling me that), and hence even if you can pass for a few years while you're younger, (quite likely) that will all change very quickly as you age.
>>
File: shaking my head, familia.jpg (35 KB, 460x604) Image search: [Google]
shaking my head, familia.jpg
35 KB, 460x604
>>6211917
Starla, truer words couldn't be spoken! xxo
Transkids these days always rush into taking dangerous hormones when they should always wait for their bell go off!

Therapists shouldn't be allowed to prescribe you hormones unless your bell goes off, that's just common sense. I seriously don't understand our crazy modern times sometimes!!

Good thing I have my wife who backs me up 100%!! x

Luv, Margaret. xoxoxoxoxx
(pic me, I am worried about transkids of today)
>>
>>6209427
>I want to have biological kids
Right now. Pick one.
Transition
or
have kids

Never do both. Those kids are guaranteed to have a fucked up life with a tranny mom. Plus your genes are probably defective and should not be passed on to the next generation. Please, do existence a favor and do not bring a suffering creature into existence.
>>
>>6212003
>a fucked up life
And a fucked up body as well. Don't forget that estrogen mutates Y-chromosome sperm leading to a baby with possible intersex karotype. :^)
>>
>>6212003
as a real trans girl, this.
>>
>>6212003
OP here, that is the decision I am faced with. And I cant seem to make up my mind. I went to a counselor for a couple years, they dont help at all.
>>
>>6212362
If you ever might want to do it, then just bank the sperm, you can always decide not to use it
>>
>>6212362
Do you really want to father a child? That shit is dysphoria-inducing.
>>
>>6212426
That is something I have not thought about.
>>
just start as soon as possible...
>>
File: 1431505145278.gif (143 KB, 395x408) Image search: [Google]
1431505145278.gif
143 KB, 395x408
>>6210872
i don't have money
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.