[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /lgbt/, /a/ has a question for you: >>141627889
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Orihara Twins.png (1 MB, 993x1405) Image search: [Google]
Orihara Twins.png
1 MB, 993x1405
Hello, /lgbt/, /a/ has a question for you:

>>141627889
What do you think of incest? Is it wincest, or thumbs down?

Also, what do y'all do on this board?
>>
Whoops, that should be:
>>>/a/141627889
>>
>>6208921
Nice slide thread
>>
>>6208921
Not something I'm into myself, but if everyone involved is 18 and consents to it, it's also none of my business.
>>
Depends on the circumstances - Pedophilia can't ever be legal, and immediate family seems like a big no-no... But if they're already doing it, what you gonna do?

First cousins etc is wincest for me, but I don't really know my cousins and I've never been through West Virginia/ the rust belt etc which I understand are two factors that may change my perspective.
>>
If they're not making kids and they're both capable of consent who gives a shit?
>>
>>6209021
Why would you give a shit if an incestuous couple does decide to have childeren? Genetic screening is a thing, brother-sister offspring doesn't have a significantly higer chance of genetic defects in this day and age and even if the aforementioned is wrong don't be a eugenicist fuck.
>>
I think its sexy. I have a few fantasies about being with two bros at the same time
>>
mtf here
i have this onii chan lust
but no onii chan
>>
I mostly get my red pill reality fix here. /pol/ isn't reality and is mostly just meme hatred and some legit hatred mixed in. Around here it's soft meme self hatred like reddit atmosphere only the "girls" here are much more annoying and autistic and worthless. The trip fags both make and ruin this place....

As for incest, I know a girl who is my age (I'm mtf 25) who is pretty kinky that I've always thought of as a sister since preschool. Now that we're both 25 we find it mutually enjoyable to pretend we're brother sister when I sleep over and we go down on each other. We don't really hook up and fuck, I hate my cock too much lmao she just sucks it off and threatens to tell mom. Our parents were both Catholic, we both went to religious school as children. :l

We both have real siblings. She doesn't have a male sister irl, I don't have a sister.
>>
>>6213658
For the reason of genetic defects, but I suppose that if what you're saying is true then they can go ahead and breed like rabbits for all I care.
>>
>>6208921
Incest = Entirely off-limits, and disgusting.
>>
>>6208921

I think it's creepy in most cases.

Everyone knows child/parent incest is wrong for the same (though very heightened) reason teacher/student is immoral, because of a power difference. Parents have massive influence over their kid, even when the kid is 18+. In the same vein, older siblings have a lot of power and influence over younger siblings. It just really can't ever be a relationship on equal footing.

Hetero incest is universally creepy because of the offspring thing. That's just straight up nature saying "THIS IS BAD. DO NOT DO IT. STAY AWAY".

If they're very very close in age (twins-2 yr) and of the same sex, I guess I can't see a big issue.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.