[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why go on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>Realizing i'll never be able to afford or go through a mtf transition

whats the point of living if im never happy?
>>
mtf is like getting a winning lottery ticket and trading it back in
>>
>>6208785
Hormones are cheap and will help mentally, even if you just femboi instead of transition.
>>
>>6208793
/thread
>>
>>6208807
But its too late for me to start im 17 and 6'2
>>
really can't be arsed to make a thread for this but it does fit in to the whole mtf topic so this post is on topic.

This is a question to all those trans browsing, While you are transitioning into the opposite gender do you,

>Feel that you must make everything about being trans?
>understand that other people may not give a shit about your choice to be trans?
>realize that in life there are always going to be those who are neutral/against people being trans?
>Understand that being trans means that you act as the gender you are transitioning too and not make everything about being trans?

I would of said this is not meant to offened anyone but theres going to be at least half of who read this that will get violent against a simple question.

In case you wanted to know my stance I honestly don't give 2 shits about your life choices as long as you as a person are not an insufferable cunt, make everything out to be about your choices and don't try to force your choices and oppinions on me.
>>
>>6208826
That's tall... I am a femboy without hormones, currently 5'8
>>
>>6208826
I'm 6'2" too and I started blockers at 17.5 and hormones at 18 and frankly I'm quite happy I did.
I've just kind of come to accept being this tall, although it's relatively easy since I have nieces who are just as tall as me (I'm Dutch).
>>
>>6210725
Do you even 4chan
This isn't tumblr you know
>>
>>6211086
yes and i'm more likely to get an actual answer here rather than some incomprehensible whalesong
>>
>>6211126
Well then to answer your question, online I used to talk about being trans when I was still figuring things out but now I prefer not to mention it anymore even online, I am well aware people are far too self-conscious to care about other people's shit which includes being trans, because except obsessed people (either pro/anti-trans, either way it's an obsession) nobody really cares everyone is as good as neutral anyway on the subject or if they're against it they'll typically at least hide it in order to be polite unless confronted about it (if they don't I just ignore them since I have better use of my time unless I'm bored), and yes I know very very well what it means to be trans.
>>
>>6208826
>>6211082
23 and 6'2" here. Just starting transition.

One of my aunts is 6'1" and this cis girl I like is about our height.
>>
>>6208826
>im 17
m o d s
>>
>>6208826
tall girls are hot.
>>
>>6208826
if your complaint is you are 6'2" and not that you have a jaw that could cut glass, you are ahead of me mate. Also you are 17, do hormones right nao. If you feel this way now, it will only get worse later, better to get on 'mones now than at fucking 50.
>>
>>6216735
Its like a new miracle treatment for cancer and everyone is angry at us for wanting it :l
>>
>>6210725
When you're in early transition, the frustrated false male egos usually get strong projection. Late into transition, when we stop acting a mess of all ages we never got to live, we slip more into the background. We get real lives together and only maybe spend a weekend or drunk night trolling on the Internet. Some of us drop into further depression and end up killing ourselves. I'm in the middle :l hoping to move up into a skyscraper someday singing a themesong like an old 1950s sexy girl with top hot spinning my cane, lipstick, hair all did, and walk back and forth and sing "I'M JUST A TRAAANNYYY..." (insert lyrics to yet be determined).

I mean yeah, a lot of our lives for awhile ARE about being trans. That's our fucking existence, we didn't at all ask for this. It's a sudden and inescapable panic swell that hits in waves until you start burning. That's where most of us younger people are. Still putting our fires out. We'll rise from the ashes and be silent usually. Some of us.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.