[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Longer nights, and quiet too. The phone rings less and less.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (125 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
125 KB, 960x540
Longer nights, and quiet too.
The phone rings less and less.
The songs you knew play no more
And fun is getting rest

The sights, the sounds, the routine days
Have all become so grey
Stale and faded blurs in time
The time just ticks away

Its in your head, you tell yourself
And yet, it truly is
So many memories you cant even know
how many have gone amiss

Seasons passing, the refection changes
The world keeps moving on
The future is less and less
So much you knew is gone.

You tell no one, you finally see it
The horizon drawing near
Is being alone a choice you made
Or did it happen over years

How did this start, how did you get here
Where have they all gone?
You were so sure, once in the past
but of what you cant recall

When did it all get so quiet
Where did the colors go
Even the years have grown so many
Yet the hours move so slow

The story never ended, yet the pages moved ahead
Its clearly over,
there is no plot,
Just a book thats never read.

You know they're out there, the ones you knew
Fading with every breath
The darkness came and took you all
And this we call Gay Death.
>>
>>6208751
Wew. Glad to be bi so I can pump and dump some twink asses until settling down with a much younger woman by the time gay death hits.
>>
>>6208769
>younger women
>wanting to settle down

hahahahahahahahahaha hope youre rich
>>
Every time this thread has died
it just comes back anew.
I've seen it here so many times
I don't know what to do.

I get it, OP, I get it now.
You're not just a guy who's gay,
not just a lonely, fruity man
who sucks cock all the day,

not just that guy who writes these posts
about how Gay Death is a drag,
not just a normal homo,
but a total, full-blown fag.
>>
File: PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif (55 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif
55 KB, 900x300
>>6208908

lel

>Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...
>>
>>6208769

Well, thats the ancient way thats lasted for millenia.

Now they call it "bisexual" as if its an exception somehow. I suppose just because the gay rights people needed a term for 'sane living choices' while playing down the notion that their herd actually has a choice every day they wake up.

If people started realizing nothing they do has to be for the rest of their life, the whole herd may simultaneous decide "fuck this shit" when the dating pool starts drying up after about 25, and start looking down that long road and wondering if its really worth it to be immersed in old. socially isolated men and have neighbors sniggering behind your back while suffering animus for all the shit lesbians and trannies do just because there was a period in your life when homosex and trolling stuffed-shirts and holy-rollers was fun once.

If the secret ever gets out that a generation of empty-eyed queer academicians and lesbian legal wranglers never did prove their sci-fi theories to a standard beyond that necessary to dupe teen-agers into thinking they were unchangeable at a genetic level to inflate the appearance of large numbers and a legal 'class' of people, the whole narrative goes out the window and people might flee the misguided movement before- I don't know- lets say something crazy happens and they pick up another letter to add to the acronym in a constant effort to keep culture wars brewing for political identity wrangling.

Not that the highest executive office in the last super-power on the planet would begin to issue edicts on where people should be allowed to piss, or that court cases would start warming up because we need lawyers to decide what is male and female. Nothing that crazy, but still.
>>
Its a curious thing. We've often told straighty he can explore and learn to like new things. But we never tell ourselves that. People say they can't change, as if time gives them a choice on the matter.

People look at new options in life the wrong way, they look at it as self rejection. They associate new choices as being some admission that they did something wrong because they assume thats the only rationale for change. It's simply not true; different in itself isn't any sort of "wrong". Such people get little help or sincere encouragement, because one group feels rejected and another group either assumes the worst, or that it proves the majority isn't in fact that special if anyone can join, or that its some moral proof that alternative choices in youth are inferior. Everyone has agendas, so the person gets little sincere support and is left jailed in youthful choices of the past.

I'd never tell anyone they *have to* change or should feel something besides what they feel. And the sex part isn't what saddens me. What saddens me is that we mislead young people about whats waiting for them, but even that isn't what frustrates me. Its the idea that there is any area of their life where growth is denied to them. Adding something new doesn't mean you have to reject your own past. We don't tease adults because there was a time in their life when it made sense to dress up and play with toys and watch cartoons. Life passes through us in stages, its just natural.
>>
>>6210893

... So I wouldn't suggest people rush out and try being straight for its own sake. And the sex isn't the focus, it isn't really about that. Its just a part of new options.

But I would hate for so many people to think that growth is denied to them, that some choices and new horizons are above them, that they aren't capable of expanding on what they have and taking new directions. I don't like seeing people trapped by sexual identity politics like the manacles they are.

People will take opportunities for growth in time or they wont. They can take as long as they like, but it gets harder. I am not insisting on change or even advocating a particular choice. Its just important to me that people realize they have one, and feel a little more empowerment as an individual than what all these identity wranglers imply.

There is new land out there to shape one's life, if you want it. You don't have to take it, but you should know it's there, and you have as much right to feel growth if you want to as anyone else.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.