[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a pretty girl and live on easy mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: 1463442293332.png (973 KB, 1000x360) Image search: [Google]
1463442293332.png
973 KB, 1000x360
I want to be a pretty girl and live on easy mode
>>
>>6207713
>pic
wtf are you smoking to believe something like that can happen?
>>
>>6207713
If you look at it in reverse, it looks like a bitch that got cancer.
>>
>>6207767
>>6207837
I'd like to greentext ">being this new" but I'm not going to do it.
>>
>>6207713
>live on easy mode

lol

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>6207713
Eggman is so fucking cute now, I still can't believe she went from ugly balding beta from /r9k/ to super cutie cosplaying girl. That kinda gives me hope to transition well too.
Also she needs to be called something else now, eggman doesn't really work for a cute transgirl.
>>
>>6207713
That's not the same person.
>>
this is a myth im a pretty girl and my life is shit and hard
>>
>>6207713
if you're a bald man and then go on whoremones, do you grow back your hair?
>>
>>6208116
no. but when your bell goes off...
>>
>>6208181
then according to that timeline, egghead is either wearing a wig or combing all his hair foward.
>>
>>6207713
>live on easy mode

Oh boy. That doesn't exist. If you think princess girls who marry rich guys live a happy life, you're out of your fucking mind. They are like zoo animals with no worthwhile wishes or goals.

You really really don't want that. You just sound like you need some love.
>>
>>6207713

Who the fuck is that girl?
>>
>>6207713

Really depends on who you ask. MRAs will tell you one story, feminists another. I lean towards the MRA side of things, but I still don't believe life is great all the time for all women.

Even the most hottest wealthiest woman still spend 10% of the month mensturating. It's not just messy but can cause bloating and cramps. Thats an ideal period, some women have nastier ones. They can take birth control, but that has it's own health risks. Oh and a 1/10 landwhale gets the same periods as a 10/10 beauty queen.

The other issues hotties have to deal with is getting drunk on their power over men, and waking up one day a landwhale single mother at age 30. Especially when our culture tends not to warn women about this.

Also the disadvantages of being a woman stay with a woman long after her looks fade.

I do think alot of the /r9k guys would be better off as girls though.

>tfw in the future /r9k types no longer exsist, since all the boys who fail at boyhood get turned into transgirls.
>>
That's actuallaly a trans man and the timeline was reversed
>>
>>6212961
The truly sad thing about feminism and the MRA movement is that if these groups could get over their hate, both could work towards a society that's better for all. Instead we have both sides screaming at each other about who's problems are worse.

But the reality is, everyone suffers and everyone struggles in life.
>>
>>6212986
Oh my god, that's one terrible end product.
>>
>>6207713
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-qRlcNyWKME

Eggman didn't transition assholes
>>
Is that Darth Vader when he takes off his helmet?
>>
>>6207713
>>6213363
>>6212986

Someone tell me the truth already.

Is OP's pic a mtf who is 100% success
or
a mtf but the last pic is some cis chick that someone stuck on as a prank
or
a ftm who used to be a qt girl and is now an uggo beta man
>>
>>6216175
>>6215523
its literally a timeline of her getting cancer if u read it the other way......
>>
>>6215523
they're different people. i know the person at the end and they say it's some guy uploading random pictures of them.
>>
>>6207713
>easy mode
drink bleach you pathetic faggot, you make actual transpeople look bad
>>
>>6207965
>eggwoman
>>
>>6213126
There *are* some positive stories. I read that in Cyrulnic. For example, frigid women who marry impotent men. They both confess that they were the pefect match. He doesn't complain about her anorgasmia. She didn't like dick anyway.
>>
>>6213363
wow, that guy is good.
Yeah it must suck to spend your break without the smokers.
>>
>>6208111
You're not as pretty as you think you are. Plus, your arrogance makes things worse for you.
>>
>herp derp all you need is sex and your life is 10/10 perfect hurr durr
It's ok OP, we'll be here for you in a year when your "transition" crashes and burns and you're on the verge of suicide. (just do it)
>>
File: wtfisthis.jpg (32 KB, 233x316) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthis.jpg
32 KB, 233x316
>>6215523

the first three pictures are eggman, who became an /r9k/ meme somehow. Last picture is some random cis girl that was photoshopped on the end.

I don't know how many people I have argued against claiming that they're the same person simply because these pictures are next to each other even though the skull, cheekbones and nose are completely different.
>>
>>6222264

The distance and angle on the final picture is different, so it makes it more plausible at first glance.

If the last picture is shoped, would love to see the real one.
>>
>>6207965
are you being serious? you really think thats the same person when eggman has made videos as recent as 1 month ago looking like a boy?

Holy shit /lgbt/ is less intelligent than /pol/
>>
>>6212961
Boo hoo, they have to mensturuate. Id take that any day over the fucking acrid disgusting BO, oily acne infested skin, balding, and rampant hairiness. Make no mistake, a woman on birth control is living the easy life.

Test is so fucking disgusting, you can get out the shower and have your BO come back again in 5 min if you wear the wrong fabric type.

Whay does a woman have to deal with? A cramp once a month that can be avoided by specially made medication? Maybe their butt has a lil cellulite, boo hoo. That BC better have liquid fucking super aids and a side of whooping cough to even come close to how horrible test is. I'd take that and so much more, rather than constantly excreting disgusting acrid pungent materials from all parts of my body.
>>
>>6208116
if your completely bald it is unlikely unless it was all within 4 years. Use rogaine mixed with retin-A and combine with finasteride/HRT+ biotin. Any hair regrowth timelines you see used this combo.
>>
>>6207713
Seriously that's not even the same person
>>
>>6228283
You a tranny, that's why you hate test. It has upsides, too, like making you put on muscle like it's nothing. Shave your pits and use deodorant if it BO bothers you that much.

also
> women don't have to shave or get acne
oh pls

Periods aren't that bad, but women are treated like very stupid pieces of furniture and get about as much respect. That's the actual downside that you /r9k/ faggots refuse to see or acknowledge.
>>
>>6229481
>implying women deserve any more respect than they naturally receive
Unfortunately for the dumbest in society, there's no welfare for respect
>>
>>6229587
> here's no welfare for respect

Funny how men get it for free before they have lifted a single finger, then.
>>
>>6229650
Yeah, I bet people totally respect guys like Eggman.
>>
>>6229650
Maybe it's because they live life on hard mode, not the constant stream of emotional, mental, and physical support women get daily.
What is respect anyway? Cause if it has anything to do with giving a fuck about the other persons wellbeing, then men don't get an ounce of it.
>>
>>6229790
They get respect from other men, that's more than women get.

> Maybe it's because they live life on hard mode, not the constant stream of emotional, mental, and physical support women get daily.

> What is respect anyway? Cause if it has anything to do with giving a fuck about the other persons wellbeing, then men don't get an ounce of it.

> trying to justify why men get automatic respect
> then doubting that men get any respect in the first place

Make up your mind, either men get more respect or they don't

Ask google, and no, it has nothing to do with someone else giving a fuck about you or your wellbeing. What I'm talking about is being treated like an adult as opposed to a child. Things like being allowed to finish when you're saying something, being taken serious after you've said something, not getting literal headpats as a grown adult, the assumption that you can do your job and so on.

Fits right in with that constant stream of support you're talking about, it's what you'd give to children. Where do I sign up for vagina-mandated support btw? I'd like some of that.
>>
>>6230682
Tru.
Why do you think no one takes ftms or butch lesbians seriously? Men always need to put women 'in their place', they literally have no worth in society unless theyre young and beautiful.
I've even seen mtfs act this way towards women and ftms which is pretty hysterical
>>
>>6227611
>Implying all of /lgbt/ is this new.
wew lad
>>
>>6228283

Taking birth control endlessly might have its own health risks too.

I'm early 30s with no balding and minimal BO as long as I shower daily. Get a pimple occasionally, but skin is quite roughed up from teenage acne.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.