[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of hate crime would you fake, /lgbt/? Let's see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 102.jpg (80 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
80 KB, 750x563
What kind of hate crime would you fake, /lgbt/?

Let's see how creative we can get.
>>
>>6206774
Pretend to be woman and masturbate in womens bathroom. When they try to throw me out I'll accuse them of hate crime and transphobia
>>
File: 1463367120647.jpg (53 KB, 548x548) Image search: [Google]
1463367120647.jpg
53 KB, 548x548
i want a cute transgirl to shoot and kill me
>>
>>6206774
I'd probably the whole economy.
>>
Cut myself and blame it on the qt athlete who wouldn't date me.
>>
>>6206774
WTF was he trying to accomplish with this? Isn't Whole Foods the most swishy, granola chomping, gay friendly supermarket out there? If he'd tried this with a Piggly Wiggly it might have worked out.
>>
>>6211559
Story?
>>
>>6212601
the guy claimed whole foods wrote "fag" on a cake he ordered to get attention but then surveillance footage confirmed he was faking it for attention. This is what happens when a culture starts fetishizing victim-hood
>>
what ed norton did in fight club
>>
>>6207200
This. But would also agree to drop the charges of he agreed to go out with me. After dinner we'd go back to my place and I'd gently warm him that if he didn't destroy my bp with his straight cock I'd accuse him of rape. I'd keep doing things like this until we die in each others' arms after many wonderful years of marriage
>>
File: incredulous nido.jpg (249 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
incredulous nido.jpg
249 KB, 700x700
>>6214438
There have been people like this in every (sub)culture in history, the internet just makes it easier for these people to be noticed.

Not that you care, now that you have a gift-wrapped excuse to pick at people that have been victimized under a transparent guise of concern and pretending to sort out the real from the fake.
>>
tumblr gtfo
>>
>>6215340
Those are the objective facts though, there was reason to doubt his claim even before the footage came out and he did it specifically so he could play victim and get attention. Automatically assuming that any claim someone makes is crazy, even if they are claiming to be a victim.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.