[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not choosing is still a choise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: klinefelter-syndrome-hrb-4-638.jpg (53 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
klinefelter-syndrome-hrb-4-638.jpg
53 KB, 638x479
So, I'm your basic, run-of-the-mill college student, 21/M. After some visits to the doctor and looking at different resources it seems very likely that I have Klinefelter Syndrome (KS). This isn't sure yet but it really does seem like it.
Basically, KS means that instead of having XY chromosomes I have XXY chromosomes, so my body doesn't produce enough testosterone to properly virilize my body.
The common symptoms that match with me include:
>long limbs with a short torso
>skinny-fat body type
>some gynecomastia (male breast growth)
>hardly any muscle
>can't grow any chest or facial hair
>wide hips
>soft, feminine facial shape
>voice is a bit higher than other guys'
>low energy
>some trouble with socializing (previously thought to be Asperger)
<because of lots of practice and learning from past mistakes, this is no longer a problem

If I have KS, I have a risk of osteoporosis and autoimmune disorders in the future. I'm also trying to get a diagnosis on depression atm but depression and low energy can also be just symptoms of KS.
There is no cure but there is treatment: testosterone. If I have KS and I get diagnosed, I can get T to strengthen my bones, increase muscle mass, get regular body and facial hair growth, get a more masculine facial shape, reduce my belly fat and improve my mood and energy levels, possibly even curing my depression.

However, there's one big problem.
I have never fully identified as a man.
>inb4 "well I identify sexually as a battle helicopter"

Ever since I was 4, I knew I wasn't fully a boy or a girl. In elem. school I even wondered if I was trans because words like "boy" or "dude" never felt they fit me. Now that I've finally accepted this, I've felt a lot better about myself. I do like my trap'ish face.
So, if I don't take T, I risk both my physical and mental health. If I do, I'll be healthier and look more socially acceptable but I'd feel I'd lost a big part of myself. Worst case scenario: I might develop gender dysphoria.

wat do?
>>
You could also take estrogen to stave off osteoporosis.
>>
File: OUT!7.jpg (451 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
OUT!7.jpg
451 KB, 2048x1152
>low energy
GET HIM OUT OF HERE!
>>
also how can you have a "trap-ish" face when XXY dudes have typically a male face albeit more horseface like?
>>
File: 1441234789538.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441234789538.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
For a long time i wondered if i had any problems and i never though i could have Klinefelter. However:

>Small torso with longer legs
>Skinnyfat body, Belly fat that never goes away/a little bit of breasts
>Penis smaller than average, really small testicles
>Antisocial and communication problems as a kid. Nowadays i can communicate well, but i still struggle to verbalize my ideas.

For my fucking misery, i have LOTS of body/facial hair.

The problem is, to identify the XXY chromossomes the exam costs like $5000, so there's no way i can do it.

Also, i want to look like a girl, but i don't know if estrogen works on me better or worse than of i was normal. Due to my bellyfat and shit, i think i would look like a hon.

I think i'll just kill myself at 24.
>>
>>6206049
I'm not MtF, I just don't feel my gender is fully either man or woman. It's more male than female though and enough male that I have no problem expressing myself mostly in a male fashion or having male as my primary social gender..That is, now that I'm still not fully virilized.

>>6206435
I guess I'm just lucky. My face is practically identical to my sister's face, although my big nose does kinda give it away. I look feminine enough though that I become a deceptively good trap in photos that show me only from the chest up.
It does help that I've got long hair with lots of natural wave, to the point that they naturally make corkscrew curls all on their own.
>>
File: 1462651066353.jpg (33 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
1462651066353.jpg
33 KB, 500x511
I've got somewhat of the same problem

>pretty skinny but slight gyno
>long legs but somewhat short torso
>wide hips, pretty feminine
>im not fat or anything, actually pretty skinny but somehow i have slight fat on my upper torso

i dont know if its a bad or good thing, some guys think i can pull off looking like a girl easy, and some think i need to fix it. I don't know whether to be happy about it or sad
>pros: I look femmy as hell, going for that femboy/twink look anyways
>cons: not sure
>>
File: IMG_20160501_191026070.jpg (423 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_191026070.jpg
423 KB, 1080x1920
>>6206537
That's me btw. It's hell because my arms and legs are really hairy if i don't shave with wax, and my beard doesn't go away.

My bellyfat doesn't go away either, no matter how much cardio i do.
>>
>>6206552
Do you consider youre as a genderfluid/binary or anything like that?

Just know that if Klinefelter is best if threated, choose if you want to take T or Estrogen, but you need to get on hormones.
>>
>>6206830
Cardio has mush less effect on fat loss than diet.

Eat below your TDEE to really (attempt) to make an impact on your fat (specifically belly fat).
>>
>>6206830
Fetishize anorexia, work out (not just cardio leg shit) and laser hair removal errywhere. Buy a chastity cage and use your pent up sex drive to help drive your skelly fetish.
Use the money you saved by not eating much to buy a Tria.
Worked well for me.
>>
>>6206032
ask your doc to do a Karyotype test first off
>>
>>6206830
What I see is pretty qt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.