[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsure of my Gender Identity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7
File: me.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
Hello, I am a biological male but I have been having doubts on my gender. I would like to talk to some people about my issues.

The picture is of me btw
>>
Hi! I'm trans and a good listener I think.
>>
Hello it's good to see that people care. Are you MTF of FTM?
>>
>>6206022

Do you have a penis and a scrotum? There's nothing to doubt that surely means you're a MALE with XY chromosomes.

Everything else is a lie. Don't think about being a girl, or some non-binary feminist. Don't get caught up in those delusions my friend. God created you as a male. Accept that and be the best man you can be bro. Do not allow any of these mentally ill trannies to try to trick you into thinking anything other than the TRUTH. The truth is you have a penis and scrotum and therefore are a MALE. Nothing you do will allow you to become a girl so just accept yourself for how you were born and learn to love yourself.

Your doubts about being a male just mean you have self-hatred issues you need to work on. Love yourself. Love your manhood. It's a gift from God.
>>
File: 1461250721229.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1461250721229.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>6206050
>>
I'm a queer trans woman. I've been out/on hormones for a little over two years and I live with my girlfriend. Got any specific questions or just wanna vent?
>>
>>6206050
Seconded. Become the Übermensch you were always meant to be.
>>
It's good to see that people care about me, are you a FTM or MTF?
>>
>>6206027
How was your experience transitioning (if you have transitioned)
>>
>>6206082

Bretty good overall (I'm >>6206057). I pass which is a blessing in its own right and makes my life a lot less stressful on a daily basis, but I still struggle with dysphoria feelings. I lost some friends and my dad doesn't talk to me anymore, but I've grown a lot closer to my mom, have a cool girlfriend, and I've made more/better friends in the last two years than I ever really had before coming out anyway.
>>
>>6206022
I can already tell from your picture and what you said that you are not trans.
>>
>>6206092
How long did it take for the hormones to take effect?
>>
>>6206117

I mean, going on HRT is pretty much puberty #2. You notice different effects over time, so I don't exactly know how to answer that. I had breast buds after like 3 weeks maybe? That was the first obvious thing aside from spironolactone making me pee all the time (that starts day 1 but has nothing to do with the hormones working or not).
>>
>>6206184
What I meant was mental changes. Libido, actions, thoughts, etc.
>>
>>6206226
That had an effect immediately from what I could tell (not the anon you're talking to, been on hrt for 1 year)
Could've beem placebo, but I fall for guys easier, don't think about sex too much anymore and kind of dislike it when people bring it up. I still get horny and when I do I turn into a slut for a while.
>>
>>6206242
This isn't related to hormones but judging on my picture do you think I would need FFS to pass if I end up going through transition
>>
>>6206226

It's hard to attribute anything mental directly to the hormones since it comes with a lot of self reflection and change, you know? I definitely started crying a lot more within the span of a month or so. Arousal wise it seemed pretty subtle until about 9 months in when I first felt what I'd describe as like "female arousal" which came outta nowhere and caught me super off guard, but is great and I can't imagine sex/intimacy without that feeling anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 450x300
>>6206022
Go here >>6140021

Transitioning will fuck up your life and you will be a freak for life

>>6206027
>>6206043
>>6206056
>>6206057
>>6206092
Don't listen to mentally ill trannies

>>6206050
This.
>>
>>6206320
I'd rather be a freak and happy than be normal and miserable.
>>
>>6206266
You look like my lezzo aunt, so I'd say you have a good starting point.
>>
>>6206374
I can't tell if that's good or bad considering I'm questioning
>>
>>6206022
Quit playing video games. Go outside. Be a man.
>>
>>6206022
The whole concept of gender being a social construct is actually just a really shit interpretation of clearly too advanced human geography terms. Gender is actually biological sex combined with what is expected of the gender. So gender includes social constructs but is not a social construct.
Long story short you have XY chromosomes and will always be a boy.
(PS) you can take pills and fuck yourself up and all that idk but don't trick yourself into thinking you can just call yourself something you aren't
>>
>>6206516
pls learn what a social construct is
>>
>>6206567
I do. You need to do at least some research out of a forum. Holy fucking idiot. It is a social construct for guys to always like football but not a social construct to be a guy.
>>
>>6206050
Nigga youre on the lgbt thread shut the fuck up
>>
Regarding all of the posts telling me to be a man, I could not care any less. Why do you care what one person does with their body?
>>
>>6206613
Bitch, you literally asked to talk about it. And i swear to God you have some serious issues.
>>
>>6206624
I was looking for support and yes I do have issues
>>
>>6206343

>I'd rather be a freak and happy than be normal and miserable.

Just know the more you end up going down that transrabbithole the more harder it will be for you to find your way out and see the truth. God gives people over to their delusions once they start identifying with those delusions and believe they are real. That's the sad reality.

We are here to deny ourselves (lusts/desires/passions/etc.) and meditate/pray to God. We are meant to be his servants, not servants of our self. Only God knows what's best for us. Pray diligently and never cease to stop praying. Meditate, fast...let God come into your life. Jesus Christ died for our sins, even trannies sins. Repent before it's too late.
>>
>>6206022
>>6206050
No joke, you may be into men, but you're a man either way. Being gay doesn't make you a woman, it makes you gay.
If you think you're female despite having a completely male body you're either responding poorly to some serious trauma or personal stress, or you've got a chemical imbalance in your brain.

Don't dwell on your doubt, but consider what's caused that doubt and why it bothers you so much. There you'll find the real answer, not to what your gender is (it's male), but as to what's made you question your concept of self in the first place.

There from you can better yourself by addressing your problems instead of inventing new ones.
>>
>>6206664
If you're trying to convert me to Christianity it's not gonna happen. (I'm an Atheist)
>>
>>6206686

Well it's no wonder why you would give over to your delusions/lusts/fantasies, since you don't believe in God. God bless you anyway.
>>
>>6206709
When beating these idiots I try to make my arguments secular or else they will just ignore reason with their poor justification.
>>
>>6206709
I respectfully disagree and I hope you stay true to yourself just as I will
>>
>>6206719
They just switch to their whole your imaginary friend huehue thing and continue going through the path they originally wanted to get.
>>
>>6206022
Let me break some shit down for you:
Male = Masculine
Female = Effeminate
Male/Female = Gender
Man/Woman = Sex

1: You are a Man, deal with it
2: The whole notion of having to meet the standards of, or define yourself by a specific division, sub-division, third-fluid-alter-hyper-queef, whatever, gender, is in fact a social construct, from every angle. Even the LGBT end of it is a social construct, they're like the anarchists that want to take over the world. They don't actually want anarchy, they just don't want the people currently in charge to be in charge anymore, they just say they're anarchists because it gets them a bunch of attention.

You shouldn't base your actions on a chosen gender, you should just do you and then be whoever that is. Don't sit down and decide that you're going to do everything society says a female and swear off everything males are expected to do because you've arbitrarily decided you shouldn't have been born a male. Just paint your toes, or listen to chick-rock, or fuck men, or whatever it is that you like to do that makes you doubt your gender. Gender has fuck-all to do with who you are, it's just a categorization system for behavioral patterns.

> TL;DR
You don't fight labels by branding yourself
>>
I have actually told my friends to address me with female pronouns and almost all of them actually do it. It makes me happy to know my friends actually care about me.
>>
>>6206722

>stay true to yourself as I will

That means you will accept the fact that you were born a male and learn to love yourself as the guy you were born, right?
>>
>>6206828
No, that just means I will do what I feel is right
>>
>>6206845

>I will do what I FEEL is right

You should never base things on your feelings, your own understanding, or your heart. If you do you will be deceived.

"Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered." - Proverbs 28:26

"The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice." - Proverbs 12:15

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" - Jeremiah 17:9

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death. Even in laughter the heart may ache, and the end of joy may be grief." - Proverbs 14:12-13

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." - 1 John 2:15
>>
>>6206934
It's your religion I don't have to abide by it's rules and passages
>>
>>6206948

The bible isn't a religion. It's our Gods words delivered through faithful devotees meant to help guide us to the truth that we are nothing without him.

You will never be a God. You can go do your own thing, walk your own path, but in the end you will just die and won't inherit eternal life. The choice is yours.
>>
>>6206022
Do you have an issue with your body and biological makeup or do you feel like your gender should be different because of how you behave? If you just do sterotypically feminine things or have a feminine sexuality, then there's nothing wrong with just staying as a guy if you don't have an issue with your body.
>>
>>6206978
Three words bud; I don't care.
>>
>>6206992
Ehh, I don't know. I would just like to go back and forth if I could. (I would probably stay as a girl most of the time)
>>
>>6207003

You should care. God loves you.
>>
Stop responding to the trolls OP. They know none of their religious garble will get to you, they're just trying to upset you and fuck with your thread

What do you want to talk about my man/woman I'm a tranny I can provide help
>>
>>6207038
If he loved me he should've put me in the right body
>>
>>6207050
I know they wont get to me I just like to humour their fantasies. Anyways how did you figure this out? I sure as hell can't.
>>
File: Screenshot at May 16 18-45-01.png (107 KB, 1586x1184) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at May 16 18-45-01.png
107 KB, 1586x1184
>>6206022
Every anon has 30 seconds on the clock go.
>>
>>6207083
My trans-ness was pretty obvious to me at the start of puberty. When I was younger I didn't necessarily feel like I had to become a girl, but I knew I would have preferred it, didn't really care about being a guy at all it didn't upset me, but I liked having my hair long, would cry and cover my head with hats/hoods whenever my parents made me cut it, and liked when people would mistake me for a girl. Then puberty hit and I was thrust into a miserable life of dysphoria as I experienced what felt like my body mutating into a horrible disgusting creature, when really all that was happening was I was growing up and turning into a man. I knew I very much didn't like what was happening and had some brief understanding of what "trans" was and felt like I needed to transition at some point if I were to enjoy my life, even though at that point I had only media exposure and thought that meant an existance as a freakish man in a dress, I knew I needed it even though I didn't really want it. Whenever I got my first laptop I googled this shit non-stop and was pleased to realize that medias portrayal of transwomen was unrealistic and that I had hope. I then proceeded to stay in the closet until I was 18(started anti-androgens shortly before turning 18 but wasn't out) like a fucking idiot.

Mind you not everyone realizes it so soon or feels the same degree of dysphoria, so your situation might not be apparent as mine was for me.
>>
>>6207140
This is one of the more confusing things for me. So I've dated both girls and guys in the past, would those relationships be flipped once i transitioned? Like the relationships with girls are gay/lesbian and the relationships with guys are straight?
>>
>>6206934

>For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.

Matthew 19:12
>>
>>6207207
Idk, doesn't really matter to me all that much and I don't see why it would. Post transition most trans-people and their advocates would say MtF relationships with men are straight and relationships with women are gay. Some people would disagree because they won't think you're really the gender you transition too, but who gives a fuck. Mostly lesbians and straight men will be attracted to a post-transition MtF. Whether or not you want to call your previous relationships straight or gay is up to you. I just say skip the labels that might confuse people or lead to arguments(unless you're bi in which case it doesn't matter) and just like what you like.
>>
>>6207258
I like boys 60% of the time and girls 40% of the time and out of curiosity has transitioning changed your sexual preference at all?
>>
>>6207332

For me not particularly buuuut I like specific things like being held down a lot more so it tilts the playing field a little.
>>
>>6207332
Nope. I know it can tho. I've been consistently attracted exclusively to women before and after starting HRT.
>>
>>6206992
not op, but i hate everything that makes me look like a guy. The jawline is ugly. The facial hair i get is absolutly disgusting. I actually shave all my hair. I hate my wide shoulders and big hands. I just HATE looking like a guy. Plus i've hate quite of bit of odd feelings. Like, sometimes i feel like i should have breast. My chest feels empty. I just hate looking like a guy in every way possible.(BTW's, if fucking drunk as fuck, so yeah)
>>
>>6207347
Have you gone through with SRS and if you have how have you been afterwards?
>>
>>6206022
I dunno a better place, but you should never ask this kind of question on 4chan, it's bad for your mental health. Just google things online and try thinking it over yourself. Be courageous and experiment to figure out what makes you happy. This place is full of retards and in real life depending on where you live (anywhere other than America should be fine) people tend not to make that big of a deal out of gender anyway.
>>
>>6207428
At least im not asking this on /b/ that place is literally internet hell
>>
>>6207140
I've also experienced alot of what you talk about. I've always wanted to grow my hair out long, but everytime it gets to my shoulders ive cut it because i wanted to get a job or satisfy someone in my life. But my problem is a little different than yours. When i hit puberty, i got super bad acne and have lived with it for like 10 years. I always though i would get rid of acne and then marry a girl and be happy. I never realized how far my problems reached. After finishing accutane and finally being clear, i still feel disgusted by what i see in the mirror. I hate the muscles i've gotten from working, the shoulders, everything is disgusting. I cant even seem to completely eliminate my underarm hair, and i just want to die thinking ill live like this forever. Im just now realizing my problems are alot deeper than this, and im totally lost (and drunk). I feel like my entire life has been a lie. I just need some advice from someone like you.
>>
>>6207404
Nope. No SRS so can't comment on it. I hope to get it at some point, but my insurance doesn't cover it, and I plan to major in music theory whenever I do eventually go to college, so I don't have anywhere enough to possible afford it, and won't for the foreseeable future.
>>6207445
You sound trans to me, but the best advice I can give you is see a therapist/psychiatrist(I needed to to get an official HRT script) and talk about this with them. There's a good chance you're trans just based off what you're saying to me but I'm not a professional, so go see someone, preferably someone who specializes in gender, and poor all your feelings out to them. They can do a lot more help than I can.
>>
>>6207428
Do you recommend any people that do voice training?
>>
>>6207428
>(anywhere other than America should be fine)
America is most definitely one of the safer places on earth to be a tranny.
>>
>>6207459
I'de love to, but i just spent all of my money. I don't know anything about insurance or what not. Im worried if i take to long to talk to a therapist, then ill regrett not doing it sooner. Im going to a couple of parties this weekend and try and lose my virginity to a girl before i transition becouse i feel like i should do it atleast once just incase, but i've never been the type to come on to people. I think im far more broken than i think because of my bad childhood (my stepdad used to beat the shit out of my mom (throwing her head through glass and shit) and had a shitty highschool experience trying to be something im not. I've never told anyone in real life about my childhood experiences because i feel like by telling them im seeking attention. But im totally fucked up right now and i guess i just want to talk to someone who understands.
>>
File: chacha.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
chacha.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>6206050
>God
>real
>>
>>6206709

Fuck you and your God.
>>
>>6207520
>I don't know anything about insurance or what not.
Ask your parents about it. You're never too old to ask your parents about being an adult.
>Im going to a couple of parties this weekend and try and lose my virginity to a girl before i transition
Shit doesn't happen over night. You'll have plenty of time to have sex with women while on HRT/post transition. I didn't even lose mine until after I'd started HRT
>>
File: tea time.jpg (8 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
tea time.jpg
8 KB, 213x236
>>6206978
>God
>him
>>
>>6207486
Europe is better though.
>>6207471
I just did tons of karaoke when my parents weren't home to explore my voice and refined it and tried to mimick female speech once I knew my limits.
I'm a weeb so I mostly did Japanese karaoke and the singer Mafumafu was a great inspiration for me.
>>6207443
Frankly /lgbt/ is nearly as bad as /b/ other than being a blue board.
Anyway, if you keep getting depressed again and again because of gender-related matters, just transition even if it seems like a huge effort. You'll probably feel depressed over other things then but the fact that it's not the same thing over and over again will make you feel much less powerless.
>>
>>6207549
>Ask your parents about it. You're never too old to ask your parents about being an adult.
My "parents" are deadbeat ex druggies that can barely survive on minimum wage because they spent their entire lives partying and selling drugs (runs in the family i guess). I can't really expect any advice from them to be worth shit becouse i already know a shitload more than them at 22. Plus i wouldn't be ok with telling them im a mental nutcase who wants to be a girl. Especially since my dad is a devout christian and my mom thought i was gay since i wore tight clothes and straightened my hair during high school.
TLDR - they don't know shit about being adults.

>Shit doesn't happen over night. You'll have plenty of time to have sex with women while on HRT/post transition. I didn't even lose mine until after I'd started HRT
Although the chance is extremely small, im worried that my desire to be a female could be related to my sexual desire of them. I just really hate doing something unless im absolutely certain.
>>
>>6207607
Ask another trusted adult then. Like someone who's got their shit together I mean. Surely at 22 you've got a few friends who can help. Like you don't even need to mention the fact your trans, just "how do insurance work?" and if you can't do that then save up money to see a psych.
>Although the chance is extremely small, im worried that my desire to be a female could be related to my sexual desire of them. I just really hate doing something unless im absolutely certain.
I feel like that's highly unlikely. Autogynephilia is a meme and what repressed-trannies call themselves to convince themself to not transition.
>>
So nobody actually knows this but I wear makeup, shave my body hair and paint my nails in private. I enjoy doing it as well, just a fact that might be worth sharing.
>>
>>6207628
your right, the ceo of the company i work for has given me tons of invaluable advice in the past about money and what not. He's told me a couple of times in the past that im the smartest employee he has (but i think he's just tooting my horn to keep me a happy employee). All the "friends" i have are druggies or potheads. And i've moved around alot and restarted my life quit a few times, so i have trust issues. But thanks for the advice, i hope you don't think im using you or anything. I really do appreciate the time you spend just giving me these simple answers. I've kinda had autogynephilia in the past, but since i've quit porn its always romantic feelings. When i was with my first (and only) gf in high school, i had quit a few things that i felt were very fem and might indicate im gay, so i hid them. She even starting thinking im gay because how i acted in the relationship.
>>
>>6207664
I wan't to try wearing makeup, and painting my nails, but i don't know how to buy them in priave. Any advice?
>>
>>6207714
If you have a girlfriend/female friend take her with you and have her pay for it for you.
>>
>>6207714
Or you could buy them off of Amazon
>>
>>6207754
no amazon. Takes to long and roomate is nosy.
>>6207731
No gf. But i have been trying to "seduce" some of the pretty girls at work into being a good friend. Im worried they think i want to fuck them, but i just want a real girl to talk to about this stuff.
>>
>>6206050
This is literally the faggot propaganda that /pol/ beta homosexuals spread so that they can motivate the creation of a generation of hyper-angry males who will repress and be /pol/'s boyfriends.

What is more degenerate, being a hateful gay man holding back on being honest... or just being a trans monster who is actually happy?

I think God is happier when you are yourself and despite your sin, live a good life. Repressed people are sinners because they primarily lie a very big lie about who they are and what they want.

>>6206769
This is an ironic shtick.

> you should just do you and then be whoever that is.
Like taking hormones...

>Gender has fuck-all to do with who you are
Yet you listed a laundry list of gendered behaviors.

>You don't fight labels by branding yourself
You don't fight being male by appearing male. If you want to break free of gender, you have to bend it to match yourself.

As for your comments on anarchism, I have never met a genuine student of anarchism that cares for attention. True anarchy is about erasing elite rule, private property, and the use of force to organize society.

>>6206978
"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it." -Matthew 19:12
>>
>>6207782
>talking to cis girls
>to learn about being trans
They can be helpful, but don't damage yourself thinking people respect your reality. Everyone- though it is cynical to admit- has a horse in their race and don't frankly care too much about your issues.

They use others to have an ear for their moaning and whining, but be careful to realize people will simply say: if you are so bothered, why haven't you transitioned already?

Don't expect much more than doubt or cursory politeness. Possibly even treatment of being a token trans person.
>>
File: MyComputer.gif (3 MB, 524x276) Image search: [Google]
MyComputer.gif
3 MB, 524x276
>>6206769
>>6207787
>>6207140
>>6206516

The trannies are always so easy to spot in /lgbt/ threads. Obvious NEETs that spend their entire time reading up on SJW material to further convince them that they're inherent victims of a system designed to target and repress them. The reality is that your kind, on its current scale, are unprecedented and with it comes new challenges.

Like all new things introduced to humanity, it's a learning curve, and some will approach this in different ways, e.g. legislating to protect the rights of trannies against discrimination, or in cases where businesses are allowed to discriminate, or toilets are sex-specific.

Why not focus on making a physical change, instead of just writing lengthy paragraphs no one will read? By all means, adopt both practical and theoretical changes, but the former is more important now that the latter is saturated with valid facts and an abundance of subjective opinion.
>>
>>6207814
I know that people only look out for themselves, but i recently met a girl who was homeschooled (just got hired) and shes way different to all the other girls i've talked to. She has a few ticks that make her different and i feel like shes very genuine (minus being heavy into church). But i think your right. She probably isn't the best person to talk to about this stuff. I guess ill just save up for a gender therapist. And then save up for hrt. And then save up for ffs. And then save up for ol' dick chopping procedure. And then that, and this, and that, and this.
>>
>>6207843
People tend to police the bodies of others as if we do not understand what we do for ourselves. It is a matter of liberty.

>>6207878
>girls
>being different
I've dated men and women and done every disgusting act you can imagine. I have had serious relationships. You are just enamored or in love with a superficial image you have created of a woman. I hate to discourage, but that isn't real love. I know real love. It sucks, and it isn't nice.

Don't confuse the way males love a woman and real love. Male love is like... dumb animalistic obsession with an imaginary construction of a sex object, the object of lust and desire. Woman are not objects. In fact, women suck, and they are human and terrible.

I am trans and even being a "woman" know I am not one. I am not really a "man," either. I hate both because it seems like people are very delusional about society.

Don't confuse yourself.
>>
>>6207933
>You are just enamored or in love with a superficial image you have created of a woman.
what do you mean? About the type or person i want to become? Or something else.

> Woman are not objects. In fact, women suck, and they are human and terrible.
this i understand. I think this has led to alot of jealisy i have with women. Sometimes i feel like i understand their actions and get jealus because they have the ability to do what the want in certain areas while i cant becouse i wasn't born with a vag. I completely understand that they aren't objects and have their own set of desire and stuff.
>>
>>6208095
If you are enamored with women as an idealized form, you probably have a lot to learn about being a woman or trying to be like one.
>>
>>6208126
OH shit. Your saying that because i love the female form and hate the male form, i don't know alot about either? What would you suggest?
>>
>>6207787
> Yet you listed a laundry list of gendered behaviors.
> You don't fight being male by appearing male.
I can't believe I'm about to use this against a LGBT, but identifying activities and appearances as masculine or feminine is purely a social construct. Nothing, except genitals, is/are masculine or feminine than someone says it is. If you think X is feminine or Y is masculine then it is only because you've assigned a gender to that thing.

As such, one's gender is irrelevant on all levels. You're not masculine or feminine until you chose to construct such a persona around yourself. Instead, what you should do is anything and everything hat feels right, without questioning whether it'll match up to a self-imposed gender standard.

>>6207843
> anti LGBT
> clearly a tranny
okay
>>
>>6207069

You're in the right body. He created you as a male.
Accept it and learn to love yourself.
>>
>>6207248

A eunuch means one who is castrated and/or has no sexual desires. It does not mean gay or transgender person.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.