[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure if I hate being a faggot or human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 497x750
literally everyone I meet is just shallow and like an empty caricature

I'm not necessarily repulsed by femininity, just by the emptiness of being gay

the spray tan faggots are as empty as the MASC4MASC dudes that look for other dudes to fuel their inferiority complex and self-hatred

I never asked to be born like this but id accept it if someone out there wanted to love me for who I was and not how I look or what I can do for them

does anyone else feel this
>>
In the end, it only sounds like you are empty and fueled by inferiority complexes. Maybe thats why you don't connect with anyone and only see their surface level.
>>
>>6206029
This.
The problem isn't them, it's you. You're shallow, petty, and arrogant. It took me a long time to figure out that I'm the same way. Too much social isolation and antagonism hollowed out my empathy, my ability to connect with people, and to see the good in anything.
I don't know why you are the way you are, but you MUST fix yourself. The way you are now is even worse than you imagine.
>>
I also feel that way but to them I'm probably an empty caricature of a bitter misanthrope. desu I think I'm better off just not caring at all
>>
>>6206029
>>6209219
Oh boy, here comes the catty bullshit brigade.

>>6206018
>does anyone else feel this
Constantly. Fags are superficial garbage human beings.
>>
>>6216064
>Fags are superficial garbage human beings
>oh noes here comes the catty bitches
Yeah, coginitive dissonance general?
>>
>>6216081
No. It's not. Faggots just bend over backwards to apologize for their shit behavior and whenever anyone calls you ugly dyke shits out on it you throw absolute tantrums. Get out, faggots.
>>
>>6216121
>bunch of catty bullshit
ok. anyway, try to like yourself maybe the rest of the world will eventually like you as well.
>>
File: 04.jpg (183 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
183 KB, 1024x768
>>6216121

Idg this reply
>>
>>6216121
YES, THANK YOU.

I remember when I was younger like 14-15 and just figuring out I was a gay dude, and trying to find someway to show pride for that fact.

Now I'm 21, in college, and I just fucking hate gays. Femininty is not bad, at all, but those who are feminine always seem to be the most catty, defensive, and self-obssesed human beings on earth, whereas on the opposite end of that scale, (Where admittedly I've found myself before) with the masc 4 masc faggots that can't keep their cock in their pant/having people worship them or are so closeted they'll just end up with a shitty marriage and 3 kids they regret having anyways.

I. Hate. Gay. Culture.

I want a community that shows pride and supports one another, not a community that is brimming with SJW's and cock hounds. Of course they are expected with any sexuality or group, but jesus christ the gays are filled with the worst people ever.

Ugh
>>
>>6216127
Shut up, slut. You're only good for fucking if you're pretty.

>>6216143
Yep. Fems are just worthless drama and catty bullshit 24/7 and mascs are hypermacho dudebro prostitutes. Gayfags a shit. A FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>6216143
>I just fucking hate gays
So you hare yourself?

>but those who are feminine always seem to be the most catty, defensive, and self-obssesed human beings on earth,
Femininity to me is marked by being focused on problems instead of solutions, complaining and self-obsession about ones own problems. There is a reason for the phrase man up.

>I. Hate. Gay. Culture.
No one is forcing you to do or partake in anything, why spend so much time hating? Do the things you enjoy in life. The people that do what they love in life radiate that and inspires others. You're just radiating hate so naturally what comes your way are more things for you to hate.

If the scale you are talking about with flamers and sluts on one hand and masc faggots on the other you are participating in it by being the shadow that its light is casting.
Enjoy your life no matter what, this can not be stressed enough. If you do you will attract the people you seek, those that supports and shows pride in themselves.
>>
>>6216166
Let's elope anon
>>
>>6216166
Why are you so fem and so catty tho?
>>
>>6216192
It wouldn't work out. I hate everyone and I'm not attracted to anybody.
>>
>>6216064
>>6206018
You both sound ugly and bitter about it. I honestly recommend suicide. You're miserable. Just end it.
>>
>>6206018
Get a hobby.
You'll meet people with similar interests and you'll stop being so emo.
Sport is a good one. Find a sport you like and join a group/team
>>
>>6217198
I will never fuck you.
>>
>>6206018
I hate people too. They're always shallow, only think of themselves, and obvious as fuck but they act like you never notice them breaking your trust.
>>
>>6218194
That's because they don't notice it themselves. Most people just aren't self-aware. They're sub-animal monsters.
>>
>>6216143
>I. Hate. Gay. Culture.

I look at the gay scene in Japan and it's so chill and there's not as much STDs going around because society accepts these people exist but separates them from regular society, this is how it should be.
>>
>>6218813
They're probably still whores.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.