[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no LGB in Trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: lgbt1.jpg (8 KB, 320x128) Image search: [Google]
lgbt1.jpg
8 KB, 320x128
why is transgender lumped in with LGB? It's a totally different thing and pisses me off.
>>
>>6203269
It's there to make crybaby faggots like you assmad
>>
>>6203269
>why is transgender lumped in with LGB?
Because the rest of the world marginalized them as the same thing, and so they decided to stick together and fight back?
If you want to be upset about the T in LGBT, then go rant at a graveyard about how fucking stupid they were for getting so butthurt about deviations from traditional gender roles.
>>
>>6203269
Historically T were the front line of the militarized LGBT freedom movement. Probably because they had so much testosterone.
>>
>>6203293
>>6203543
No need to get mad at a legitimate question

>>6203269
It's only there for historical reasons. One could argue that homophobic people lump homosexuality and transgenderism together, but I disagree with formatting movements according to others' ignorance on the subject, so yeah.
>>
>>6203269
>>6203918
So what exactly are you going to do with femboys?
>>
>>6203269
I don't know, why do lesbians get their own letter when they're literally just gay?
>>
>>6203269
le drop the T maymay XD lol rofl
>>
So, what rights are you desperately fighting for that makes it sooo important to separate?
>>
>>6203269
Transgender can stay under LGBT but Transexual shouldn't. Transexualism is a legitimate medical condition that requires HRT and SRS;Being trans requirres neither of those and has more support in the "Queer" movement and with Queer identifying people.

What does /lgbt/ think of the Queer acceptance movement anyway? Does it fall into the trans* umbrella or just lgbt as a whole?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.