[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're trans and gay, is it ever acceptable to date straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x1136
If you're trans and gay, is it ever acceptable to date straight cis people? I don't pass for shit and loneliness is eating a hole in my core, but settling down with someone and then going "hey guess what I'm having a sex change" would still kind of feel like a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>6202111
>but settling down with someone and then going "hey guess what I'm having a sex change" would still kind of feel like a shitty thing to do.
That's usually a good way to end your relationship as well
>>
>>6202131
I just want to be loved and I'm running out of ideas.
>>
>>6202111
Why would you want to date someone else that's not mentality stable? I thought the whole point was to find a cis guy?
>>
>>6202137
But they wouldn't love you, they'd love the fake closeted version of you.
>>
>>6202111
this is why I date gay men
they will care about you all through your transition

you will be loved and he will help you transition because he's into it too
>>
I'm terrified. I am mtf who only likes women. I generally hate sex cuz I hate my own cock and behavior that is expected as a man at least by fully every woman I've slept with. Not many :l
>>
>>6202857
But 99% of men are straight and 1% of men are gay.

You can find straight men in a library or a grocery store, they are everywhere. I am yet to find one gay.
>>
>>6202111
Maybe bisexuals?
>>
>>6203168
it's not like you precious yaoi manga huh?
>>
>>6203667
Yaoi is love. Yaoi is life. Every 2D boipussy I've rekt is as valid as any 3D BP.
>>
>>6202111
Yes it's fine, nobody gives a shit, they just want your cock.
>>
>>6203653
Are they even real?

Where do I find one?

>>6203667
Never read that stuff.

The fact that even my insatiable thirst for male attention and affection can't get me back into wearing skirts is all the proof I need that I am actually trans for real.

>>6203813
I'm ftm.
>>
You should be upfront when you're dating people, and if you're transitioning or planning to transition, just advertise yourself accordingly as such, FtM pre-T for example. I am guessing pre-mones since you mentioned not passing.
>>6204645
There's always going out and meeting people, if not that then try online dating and stuff like that.
>>
>>6204751
How does one meet people while going out? I usually just end up finding myself being chatted up/groped by some gross old dude and flee.

How do I stop attracting guys who are 52 instead of 25?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.