[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who thought they were trans but it turned out you weren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: Sn3lda0.jpg (166 KB, 1145x716) Image search: [Google]
Sn3lda0.jpg
166 KB, 1145x716
Can you tell me what the reasons you thought you were trans were? Did you ever experience body dysphoria?
>>
the repression came back, just that
normal people don't think that taking steps into becoming the opposite sex would make any sense, you can't convince them to do it. [spoiler]I've tried[/spoiler]
>>
>hated having masculine traits (facial hair, rough skin, receeding hair, larger muscles)
>liked having a penis
>didn't really want to go by female pronouns or female name (chose a unisex name)
>take hormones to minimize masculine traits
>still think of myself as a male

How a femboy is born.
>>
I thought I was trans but it turns out I am just a gay man on estrogen.

I have never felt more comfortable in my skin before.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>6200028
BY
PURE
FUCKING
WILL
>>
>>6200041
>>6200067
repressors pls go. I'm asking for people who mistakenly believed themselves to be trans women.

>>6200052
Interesting. I have the same feelings, but I very much dislike having a penis. Maybe this is the key thing to understanding my transness.
>>
>>6200090
I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK
>>
>>6200028
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>6200090
Why would these people keep hanging out here?
>>
>>6200130
I just picked the first trans related thing I could find.
>>
>>6200136
Good question lol. I assume a lot of them are gay, so maybe I'll get replies from thoe
>>
I'm surprised more trans don't revert because tucking, taking medication, and controlling voice is too much effort.

People lose their energy as they get old.
>>
>>6200200
I mean I'm in a position right now where if I got on HRT I'm sure I'd pass flawlessly.

I'm just worried my trans feelings might be related to me being borderline.
>>
>>6200213
I'm not going to preach at you, but I believe there was a statistically significant, controlled study, showing that like 60% of young people tend to stop feeling gender dysphoria after ten years.

Seems worth considering, along with the sheer effort it takes to tuck, dose, and talk.

I'd rather just be a femboy and start going to orgies, poly parties, to meet women who want to fuck a femboy.

it's no use getting cislesbians to fuck you. the numbers are stacked against you.

i guess i'm saying if your a man, who is attracted to women, who is on the fence about being trans - there's hope in being a promiscuous femboy.
>>
>>6200236
I'm 21 tho. I don't think that's young.
I really can't help but feel that life would be so much better if I was a girl. I've thought this all my life. I experience a lot of body dysphoria, but that's only really turned up as I thought about the fact that I'm going to get manlier.
>>
>>6200236
I think I know what study you're talking about - this was about children who were referred to a gender clinic by their parents and who were barely adults 10 years later. Afaik all the research on adults with GID showed that it doesn't go away, in adults.
>>
>>6200136
I stay here to make myself feel better when I see a tranny in pain
>>
>>6200287
That sounds right. My mistake.

>>6200270
I guess I would sit down and literally write out the ways you anticipate life being better as a woman.

It sounds stupid, but I do this sort of thing for a lot of important decisions I'm torn on.

After you right out the ways it would be better, try to write out the ways it would be worse.

Talk to an unbiased therapist about this stuff. It's hard to find a good one.

The internet has a ton of information that will persuade you in either direction, but ultimately the decision is yours.
>>
>>6200090
U could still be a femboy if you get srs. Think at least one of them got it.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 730x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 730x515
>>6200052
This Senpai, really hatred the idea of growing up into a sexually mature men and started popping pills. Guess it was really more of a fear of physically growing up.

That can be a symptom of GD but I never thought of myself as a girl and never really wanted to dress or talk like one.

I just like taking pills to stay cute.
>>
>>6200396
LONDON
>>
The hypothesis is that it's (1) physically impossible for a normal male to swallow an estrogen pill, and it's (2) psychologically impossible for cis to ever do something stupid or be wrong about their feelings.
>>
>>6200432
seems like it's more desperate trannies trying to convince people that they are indeed "real women"

But the fact that other AMAB folks like femboys who identify as male and want to continue living their gay male lifestyles go through the same hormonal treatment as transgirls, destroys the idea of "i'm a real woman because no cis man would put himself through this". Plenty of cis guys would take the pills and still consider themselves as male purely to keep their youthful looks. This destroys the tranny's reasoning that they are "a real girl".
>>
>>6200432
it's a little more than a pill

it's a decision to fuck with your endocrine system - a fine-wired system that regulates mood, energy, emotion, libido, and more.

Muscle-fetishists (male and female) actively fuck with their endocrine system.

Transgenders fuck with their endocrine system.

Femboys fuck with their endocrine system.

Hell, drug addicts do too, indirectly. An opiate fiend is frying his MU-receptors, a brain system controlling happiness.

Using pills does not make a person more or less female. It just affects the endocrine system, and individuals/culture reacts however they may.
>>
>>6200484
kek, are you that "femboy" who bullies trannies and is really desperate to prove to everyone that he's a femboy and NOT A TRANNY
>>
>>6200484
I'm not really a normal man, took stuff that ruined my ability to become a virile grown man and even before that was an anorexic who kept starving myself over not wanting to grow too big.

I don't think you'll find many normal men who'd go through with that. That doesn't mean I don't think of myself as a guy. I'm not trans, then again I'm not a normal male either.

Not everyone with an afinity for these drugs is trans, but I'm pretty sure only a very narrow slice of people who were born male would tolerate hrt. I don't think we delegitimize transexuals, there's just others who benefit from their drugs.
>>
>>6200484
Gay males aren't normal though. You and trannies both need to be thrown into the fire
>>
>>6200028

Get your mind out of your slave personality. Think free for your soul. It's a choice to transition. It isn't a cure. It isn't a solution to all problems. It's just a choice to be something and someone you weren't born as. This being the case, worry less about whether you "are trans" and whether you meet "traditional woman minded rolls and desires" and ask "would I be happier looking more feminine and would my body be happier if it started to grow properly to match my brain". Through this questioning, you don't ask whether you are a woman. You're not a woman. Someday people might view you as a woman and so what's the difference besides body parts. People get their junk blown off in war zones and shit. Don't be afraid to transform and hold onto what you want. I'm keeping my cock but I am a female. Period. People telling me otherwise refutes science and logic.
>>
>>6200504
My system is me laying on a floor everyday smoking weed crying because it's all desperately wrong and the lying to myself came to an end when I was 23. 24 I'm finally gonna get HRT. I'm crying on the inside outside I'm still a tough man or maybe that was never true either. It wasn't it isn't. I'm a girl. I've always been I'm still like 15 inside fml
>>
>>6200504
I agree with you.

Altering your hormones does not make a tranny a "real girl"

>>6200560
confirmed to agree with me. Join the femboy forces, we're happier and live better lives than most trannies.
>>
>>6200646
I feel you. Gender dysphoria is real. And the brain is quite adaptable. So if you shake up your endocrine system, it may really help you feel better.
>>
>>6200306
>>6200635
Sounds like good advice.
I mean there's virtually nothing about being male that I like besides the social abilities that I would gain.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 624x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 624x363
>>6200646
Haha weakling. Only the truly strong can survive
>>
>>6200652
I mean I assume you are a potential hon, so if this makes you feel better, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>6200740
how can I be a hon when I have no interest in fully transitioning? I'm more than happy staying as a cute guy.
>>
>>6200028
I think my story might offer some hope for people who think they might be trans but don't want to do it.

Had fantasies about being a girl from a very young age. One time in sixth grade when I was laying in bed at night I prayed to God to make me a girl for a day to see if I liked it, then my dick started throbbing, then I started crying because I thought that meant my dick was shrinking and I begged God not to do it because I changed my mind.

Eighth grade, stumbled upon an old website with mild Cosmo-style erotica for women, along with sex guides and articles about men. Thought it was the hottest thing ever. First masturbatory fantasy was me being a hot milf and seducing a guy I knew from school. While all this was going on I was also developing crushes on girls and chasing after them, although when I was masturbating, I always came harder to the trans fantasies.

Feelings where I wanted to actually be trans came and went over the years. Fast forward to sophomore year of college, I was spending more and more time reading about trans-related stuff online. I spent a lot of time lurking /r/asktransgender, reading about people's timelines with great interest, their stories about SRS, their stories about their sexual orientations changing. I also started reading TERF literature around this time, and seeing how vehemently anti-trans they were, and also seeing how frankly compelling their arguments were about how men were terrible people who were fucking up the world, it made a lot of my feelings come to the fore and I had to confront them.

(cont.)
>>
>>6200880
(cont.)

One night during summer vacation I basically had a panic attack and thought that I was definitely trans and I had to come out to my parents. I sat in my room crying and I texted one of my gay friends and I said "I think I might be trans". He was very comforting and reassuring, but when he said "I think you should see a therapist", I freaked out even more, because that would make it all so real, and I didn't want it to be real. By the next morning, the feelings had subsided and I was much calmer, and I never did talk to my parents about it.

That was the end of any major episodes. I had another minor one during my senior year of college, and I kept a really sappy diary for a few days that I was planning on sending to my parents, but again, I never did. It's been two years since then.

And that's sort of where the story of my trans feelings ends. I'd like to say that there was a defining event where I learned to love myself and embrace masculinity, but there wasn't. It sort of just... went away? I fantasize much less about being a woman now, and I fantasize pretty rarely about the female self/male lover combo (although it still happens sometimes). I eventually accepted that I was some degree of bisexual, so when I want to fantasize about men I just imagine them fucking my male body in the ass instead of mentally giving myself a pussy, and it feels even better than my original trans fantasies. I do still fantasize about being a lesbian pretty regularly, that would be my sexual utopia, but I know I'll never be able to truly experience it, so those fantasies tend to leave me feeling more frustrated than anything else.

(cont.)
>>
>>6200956
(cont.)

I feel that my journey with this is legitimately over. I don't think I'll ever have doubts again over whether I might actually be trans. Some people will say "yes you will", but I don't think they're right. When I imagine my idealized future, I'm a man. I could give reasons about why that is, but such things are always in danger of being interpreted as mere rationalizations, so I'll just leave my answer at that.

My final piece of advice would be. What you do with your life is a choice. Sometimes you discover that you are forced to do something, by yourself or by circumstances, but in the absence of an overwhelming compulsion, the choice is always open, it's always yours. "Do what makes you happy" is shitty advice, because sometimes doing what makes you happy is really fucking hard, and most people don't know what would actually make them happy anyway. Life is hard and you have to pick your battles. It's ok to be a coward sometimes.
>>
>>6200974
Fuck I never even answered the OP.

No, I never experienced body dysphoria. Sometimes I really wanted a vagina, but I never disliked my penis or any other feature of my body.
>>
>>6200028
Funny thing, this was one of the timelines I always looked at around '09 when I was really obsessed with my "dysphoria"

Anyway, back in high school, I lived in a town of like 700 people. I was gay, closeted, and had no friends. Naturally, I was also depressed. So I basically had the epitome of teenage emotions problems.

I wanted to be a bottom and I think I became obsessed with that identity. I desperately wanted to be cute and got really jealous of girls' clothes and bodies; I started crossdressing in private with clothes I stole from my sister or ordered online. Then I got involved in RP with a couple online friends, which reinforced my attachment to having a girly identity. After high school during a couple years of depressed NEETing, I even got in a long-distance relationship with a "straight" guy and started to think of myself as his "future girlfriend," which is obviously an extremely unhealthy emotional situation for a lonely teenage virgin.

Although I came pretty close to self-medding a couple times, I always chickened out because I have a super-masculine face and I didn't want to end up a hon.

This whole thing finally started to unravel when I hooked up with some twink from 4chan and lost my virginity. I enjoyed topping him, and that really helped me build some confidence in my male identity and get over my dumb teen problems. Finally, I got a real boyfriend and got into college, and I've been happily male since then.

desu I kinda still wish I could be a qt anime grill, but not in a dysphoric way. I'm content with striving to be a qt boi instead.
>>
>>6200504
Dude people fuck with their endocrine all the time an never realize it.

>staying up partying all night
Fucked your endocrine

>setting your alarm clock to wake up early
Fucked your endocrine

>getting shitfaced drunk
Fucked your endocrine

>eating a bag of candy bars
Fucked your endocrine

>letting yourself get obese
Fucked your endocrine

>drinking enough soda daily to OD on sugar limits
Fucked your endocrine

>KFC or Burger King?
Fucked your endocrine

>being a vegan
Fucked your endocrine

>under eating
Fucked your endocrine

>being lazy
Fucked your endocrine
>>
>>6200880
>>6200956
Uh, what again are you doing here, straight man?
>>
>>6200028
Its all a scam, you'll never transition for real. You can't change your cis DNA. You're being scammed by doctors who want to experiment on you and sell you pills that don't work.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.