[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bone surgeries for MTFs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: male-female-skeleton[1].jpg (17 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
male-female-skeleton[1].jpg
17 KB, 500x278
Is there any other surgeries to make a male body look more like a girl one? Like removing ribs or such. Also, are waist or shoulders surgeries possible?
>>
>>6199626
Me on the left
>>
>>6199626
No.
>>
File: Dragon Lady Man.png (119 KB, 311x267) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Lady Man.png
119 KB, 311x267
>>6199626
There is nothing wrong with changing your body to suit how you feel inside.
>>
>>6199626

>Wanting to look like a pear shaped woman
>Hourglass master race when?
>>
>>6199791

What's wrong with pear shape? The only thing lacking is tits, and that's really secondary to hips and ass.
>>
Surprisingly enough, there seems to be fuck all in existence or proposed techniques worth a shit for altering the post-puberty skeleton beyond facial stuff.

Seriously, it's not like it's just us trannies that want that sort of skeletal alteration.
No, the bone butchery that are attempts at increasing height by an inch don't count.
>>
>>6199626
no. with the current state of medicine there's no way to re-attach muscle to bone.

otherwise they'd replace both sets of scapula and clavicles with prosthetics. they could probably break the pelvis and re-align it to female standards. as for ribs.... it's not like they can make your lungs any smaller.

basically you should have started HRT when you were a child/ early teen when this wasn't a problem
>>
>>6201111
>basically you should have started HRT when you were a child/ early teen when this wasn't a problem

But that's child abuse.
>>
>>6199626
Gender is NOT a social construct, get it right.

whoever denies that is a fucking retarded faggit.
>>
>>6201111
Then how does FFS work if muscle can't be reattached to bone?
>>
>>6201439
Facial muscle is attached to the skin rather than the bone.
>>
>>6199626
>Also, are shoulder surgeries possible?
killing muhself brb
>>
>>6204150
Also they cut a bit here and there plain off to reduce muscle here and there and they do shit to the bone under but not directly attached to muscle. Its not great because longterm that roughs up and abrades the underside of the muscle, reduces its capacity to contract and hold which is a major issue as after the muscle thats now attached to skin or other muscles has held those positions it will give out which makes that area look like you had a stroke.
Its all bad and there's not any solution in sight.
>>
hip implants, but not much else.
With plastic surgery it's easy to add, but hard to take away.
>>
>>6201111
Full hip transplants have been done.
>>
>>6201307
No, it's child abuse to force a child to grow up in a body that ill suits their brain. Kids who have early transitions routinely have as happy of lives as their cis peers.
>>
>>6201109

Far in the future we'll probably be able to gradually alter bone and muscle with nanomachines. I can't forsee any other solution beforehand, but I could be wrong. Things move fast and in unexpected ways.

>>6201109
>>6201307

Male and female skeletons can overlap. MtFs will tend towards a more athletic look. Being a pear should be rare. The people who are really gonna have problems with their skeleton are hon gorillas.

Compare Caitlyn Jenner to Lana Wachowski for example. Lilly Wachowski is another hon gorilla example. Can't wait to see more pictures of her in the coming months lol.

>>6201021

Pears come off as a little unbalanced to me, particulary if they are overweight. Of course its such a minor nitpick, pear shaped girls can still be cute.
>>
>>6204348

Source?
>>
>>6205087
When I was a kid I insisted to my parents that I'm a train like Thomas.

Had my parents been like you, I would've had metal welded to my ass.
>>
>>6206270
And did you persist in the delusion for over 6 months?
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 600x604
>>6206270
Here's your (you)
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 128x128
>>6205251
>Nanomachines to cure honness
>>
>>6199626
I had a professor (probably 45) who got breast imlants and cheeks redone to femanize his face.
>plastic surgery always makes ppl look like freaks because the face is too comlicated for a butcher surgeon
>>
>>6201319
w-wait, where did OP say that it was?
we're not that stupid
>>
>>6199674
Tell that to stalking cats ghost
>>
>>6199626
No it's not possible without risking paralysis or silicone drifting from your hips to your knees requiring amputation.
>>
>>6199791
All MtF think they're hourglass, that shit is so funny.
>>
>>6207696

Terfs/cuckservatives btfo.
>>
since surgeries arent possible yet, what are the female ranges for shoulder width? i feel manly as fuck...
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.