[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
about lesbians, "transbians" and masculinity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1463099536811.jpg (192 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463099536811.jpg
192 KB, 2560x1440
there are a lot of proofs that sign that lesbians have a masculine brain, but not enterely male, and the same for gay men, their brain is femenized, but not is enteraly female, and.... i have a theory about "gay transgenders" and is the next one, all people that have some experiece trating with "transbians" know that they have a lot of masculine factures, not only physical, also psychollogically, but they have "something" that tells me that they are not male, and not female, and the same with the lesbians, i'm 100% sure that transbians and lesbians have a similar masculinized "female brain" and the same to gay trans men, they are femenine, a lot likes drags and make up, and still they fucntion better with testosterone, i'm sure they have a "femenized male brain", yes, i believe we need a third gender for homosexuals, their true gender (for trans and "cis") is a mix of female and male traits, their "soul" is femenine and masculine, in very different ways to between gay and lesbians, but a mix.

gay "men" are not men,
lesbian "women" are not women
gay trans "men" are not men
lesbian trans "women" are not women

gay male are a third gender, separated from men and women.

lesbians are a four gender, separated from men and women.

lesbian trans "women" are just reflectin of what happens when a lesbian soul is in a xy body, and gay trans "men" are just a reflection of what happens when a gay male soul born with XX chromosomes, you can't denny the reality, transsexualism is real, but lesbians are not women, and gays are not men, and for that reason gay trans "men" are not men and lesbian trans "women" are not women, they transition to something different to men or women, bc their gender is a third one, androgynous gender.

lesbians can love trans lesbians why trans lesbians have a lesbian androgynous soul, just like all lesbians.

gays can love trans gays bc they have a gay, androgynous soul, just like all gay males.

that is our reality.
>>
>>6198838
>there are a lot of proofs that sign that lesbians have a masculine brain, but not enterely male, and the same for gay men, their brain is femenized

[citation needed]
>>
>>6198838
>>6198850
You seen what femboys are like? No way that's a normal male.
>>
>>6198878
yes, another proof that homosexual XY males are NOT men, and you seem some bull dykes? no female have that aspecto and personality.

sorry but gays are a third gender, masculine gay men not exist, femenine lesbians don't exist, and yes, proof of that is the existence of lesbian trans "women" that have a masculinized brain, but with many female elements, JUST LIKE LESBIANS. trans gays are not transioning to man or woman, they are MtL and FtG
>>
>>6198878
I'm pretty certain that is one thing that can be attributed to nurture and not nature.
>>
>>6198838
>there are a lot of proofs that sign that lesbians have a masculine brain, but not enterely male, and the same for gay men, their brain is femenized, but not is enteraly female
You have to give a look at those studies's methodology if they only picked flamers that look like trannies in denial then of course they are going to get feminized brains.
>>
>>6198897
yes, what excellent proof that post contains. your headcanon must now be complete.
>>
>>6198900
They've grown tits
Tits
What sort of Cis male is like that?
>>
>>6198838
>there are a lot of proofs that sign that lesbians have a masculine brain, but not enterely male, and the same for gay men, their brain is femenized, but not is enteraly female
This is wrong.

>i have a theory about "gay transgenders"
Yeah, not exactly interesting considering how you've already declared you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>6198940
The sort of male that does not have a father and a grandfather growing up that teaches them how life is more than just one period (youth), and there are things to look forward to in each of the development stages.

If you have a good relationship with your grandfathers and father, you don't fear aging, you might even look forward to it.
Instead these men had their first sexual and romantic contact in these years, or they dreamt of having them and can't let go of the fact that they never got to experience it. Or they hold on to that experience because its aging itself that scares them and not having that one part of life anymore.

Before hormones etc were so commonplace as they are today, these are the men that turned into pedos.
>>
File: smug landwhale.png (2 MB, 2965x2929) Image search: [Google]
smug landwhale.png
2 MB, 2965x2929
Are you trying to say that the human sexuality is on the spectrum and that human sexuality is not black and white?

We know this already, bud.
>>
>it's the "trannies saying everyone is a tranny" episode
>>
>>6198959
>these are the men that turned into pedos
what? How does twinks becoming repressed mtf have anything to do with that?
>>
>>6198838
Incorrect, gay men have a masculine brain, and lesbians have a female brain with some masculinization. They're not two sides of one coin, that's not how it works. Your theory is false. Transgenders have a feminized brain if they are MtF and masculinized if they are FtM. Souls don't exist and your XY and XX body isn't how it works either. Transbians are MtF that suck each others cocks.

Here is a thought, try and get an education before you start making theories.
>>
>>6198964
Human sexuality isn't on a spectrum but it isn't black and white either.
>>
>>6199021
thread
>>
File: 14964148.jpg (37 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
14964148.jpg
37 KB, 400x541
>>6198838
The way you phrase it implies that sexuality defines our gender which is complete bullshit

We don't know yet if there's a gay gene, or if it's nature's way of dealing with overpopulation, or whatever it is that's making us homos

For now I like to think that sexuality is a fetish, which also includes heterosexuality

tl;dr fuck off tranny not everyone is mentally ill
>>
>>6199028
SO WHICH IS IT?
>>
>>6199077
Sexual orientation is part of our gender differentiation but OP is just an idiot and not even trans.
>>
>>6199089
Male sexuality is more rigid and heavily clustered and female sexuality is more fluid and dispersed. Unfortunately you need more brain cells to visualize it than you need to visualize a two dimensional line or a neat rainbow.
>>
>>6199110
Next time we'll go full tumblr and say sexuality is a sphere, right?
>>
>>6199141
I don't understand why you're fixated on visualizing sexuality as a type of geometry. Any geometric over simplification is going to be wrong.
>>
>>6199110
"Spectrum" isn't implying a fully even deviation.
>>
>>6199329
It's still wrong. Autism is a spectrum, sexual orientation isn't.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.