[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any trannies with careers? I'm closet and in academia, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461082519886.jpg (28 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
1461082519886.jpg
28 KB, 730x487
Any trannies with careers? I'm closet and in academia, and was wondering if any mtf/ftm here have a serious career and maintained it through transitioning. I really want to move, transition and go stealth mode but that will probably cost me my career. Any stories or advice appreciated.
>>
I'm looking for a career oriented transgirl that I can leech off of
>>
>>6200292
Slut
>>
>>6200318
I'm not asking her to pay me. Just let me live comfortably
>>
>>6200351
Neets are the biggest faggots in the world

trannies> neets

that's just the social order, my guy
>>
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/07/060714174545.htm

ben barres, stanford, has done it.
>>
>>6203478
oh fascinating! this is where I am and there's this great organization here called out in stem that discusses exactly the sort of thing OP is asking about, but I keep not going to their events. really regretting it after reading that piece
>>
>>6203478
OP here. This is great. Thanks for the link.
>>
I'm currently in a grad job so yeah sorta. Still early on though so I'm transitioning in secret dressing boy mode etc.
>>
kek trannies have no money

Can confirm as a NEET trans girl

I like making movies though, hopefully my skills in cinematography become noticed :^)
>>
My girlfriend circumvents this problem by being an entrepreneur. She engineers [stuff], has Chinese people make it, and then convinces stores to carry her [stuff].

so proud desu
>>
>>6193966
I started taking hormones last summer and started going full-time female when I started going to my first year of university this year. However, I dropped out a few months ago primarily due to depression and the study not completely suiting me after all.
I can't tell if the depression was because of the hormones or the bad breakup I had after stopping with my anti-anxiety medication for the sake of sex in the relationship, but it was probably a mix of it all.
I plan to try a different study next year (mathematics instead of artificial intelligence), but I'm not sure if I'll actually end up doing it and eventually finish it, as I've barely even left the house the past few months and I'm still a bit depressed. Time will tell, though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.