[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wanted to know something then im gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Intersex_flag.svg.png (40 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Intersex_flag.svg.png
40 KB, 2000x1333
im intersex and nonbinary.
whether you believe nonbinary is a legit identity or not doesnt matter to me right now.
anyways its one thing to be intersex but another to also be nonbinary alongside it.
to anyone whos intersex and or nonbinary, what are your views on gender and gender roles? (question is also directed toward everyone else) how many people here know what intersex means?
what stereotypes do you hate about your sexuality and gender and which stereotypes do you not mind?
whether theres an actual discussion on this or not doesnt really matter to me at the moment just wondering what everyones thoughts are on all this. cheers to your tomorrow.
>>
>>6191834
Nonbinary

>views of gender
Not entirely performative, partially innate largely contextualize within a given cultural framework
>views of gender roles or stereotypes
Stupid, I am living with a woman who says I'm a man for not immediately cleaning the stove top and yet left food there for a week caked

People gender everything, I don't get it I wasn't raised in the sort of environment.

Why gender food preferences like chicken over seafood or say how one holds a knife and can't conceptualize cultural differences or just habits is an annoyance and banal. Like those facebook posts your aunt shares

>XD IM A GIRL AND FEMININE YET POWERFUL GRIL POWER

Or guys who think uncleanliness and bashfulness is the pinnacle of masculinity.

>sterotypes of my community I dislike

I hate the centering of non-binary identity to white faab western people and I dislike how non-binary identities are conflated with "genderfluid" identity.

I also dislike how every nonbinary person and most trans people I know claim some intersex spectrum
>>
>>6191963
im glad to see a reply and i agree that habits and food preference and objects being gendered is silly.
also sorry i didnt make my initial post clearer.
i dont identify as intersex, i was born intersex.
been taking estrogen for most of my life (without knowing what it did thanks to my mom) and ive switched to testosterone.
if i dont take either estrogen or testosterone (cant take both) then my spine starts to weaken considerably and it takes a toll on my health.
thank you for sharing your views. im very appreciative of them.
>>
question, are you legitimately intersex as in your karotypes have been tested or are you a tumblr
>it's real in my mind!
types?
>>
>>6192060
legitimately intersex.
found out when i was 13 at some health appointment at the hospital.
my mother was hiding it from me.
>>
>>6192105
did doctors cut off parts of your body?
>>
>>6193082
rather not talk about something that pains me and also something i literally dont remember since that happened when i was born
>>
nonbinary doesn't exist
>>
>>6193796
>whether you believe nonbinary is a legit identity or not doesnt matter to me right now.
>>
>>6191834
>>6191963
>>6192043
These! You guys actually gave me some hope for the acceptance of non-binary identities on 4chan, especially on this board!
>>
>>6193927
glad to be of service
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.