[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over Reactions (Both Sides)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: simple-pendulum-suspension.gif (4 KB, 309x260) Image search: [Google]
simple-pendulum-suspension.gif
4 KB, 309x260
A: [INSERT WEST BORO BAPTIST FUCKS]

B: Meh, let them have sex. What? They are getting married? Whatever

C: Why are you not gay? Join the SJW cause. You are not a transgender pan sexual then you can fuck off and continuing being a straight male WASP oppressor.

P.S.

Please ignore (A), get along with (B), and ban the fuck out of (C) from your communities.
>>
File: image.png (85 KB, 431x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85 KB, 431x342
>A: legitimately the attitudes of an actual organization

>B: le higher than thou anime stoic 'i dont care about anything lol' rational reddit OP self insert

>C: strawmen, parody accounts, or legitimate people who compose less than 1% of minority movements but still scare the hell out of cismen as the ominous ass jay dubyas

come on babe just stop
>>
>>6191539
>A: legitimately the attitudes of an actual organization comprising maybe two dozen people out of a population of 300 million

come on babe, over-the-top strawmen bigots are just as unrealistic as over-the-top SJW cunts

also I fail to see how "I don't care about what other consenting adults choose to do with their lives because it's none of my business" isn't a perfectly reasonable stance to take
>>
>>6191504
>please let Christian dog shit do whatever they want, and gas good wholesome gays, desu nee~ oni chan~~~

Shut up child rapist.
>>
>ban the fuck out of (C) from your communities
The ideal would be not having a community in the first place. Okay, trans people migth want to share resources or experiences, but I don't really see the point of having a club made of people who have the same sexual orientation as you. The problem is, everyone 'gets to be LGBT' if they identify as something other than cishet. There's no way to ban anyone when these are the only requirements to enter.
>>
>>6192233
>I don't really see the point of having a club made of people who have the same sexual orientation as you.
It's because gays and fags are, or at least were, an oppressed group and oppressed groups tend to bend well with themselves as they have shared experiences and there is strength in numbers
>>
>>6192364
>gays and fags are, or at least were, an oppressed group
The keyword is 'were'. In a developed country today, the amount of bashing you receive for being a homophobe massively outweighs what you get for being gay or trans.
Trying to keep up the cliqueishness is what leads to obnoxious people at gay prides and even more stereotypes about us. People keep missing the point, namely, that we are ordinary people who want to keep doing their thing.
>>
>>6192476
How often do kids get kicked out of their homes for being homophobic? When was the last time homophobic kids were forced to go through brainwashing therapy without their consent?
>>
>>6191504

Don't bother responding to >>6191625.
>>
>>6191539

Seriously this post is underrated. Completely accurate.

A is an ACTUAL group of people.

B is the vast majority of people

C is a fabricated strawman.
>>
>>6195102
A and C are both mostly fabricated strawmen. There's percentage of people whose views are that extreme is infinitesimal... which doesn't mean they don't exist, but there's no reason to take either seriously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.