[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will virtual reality make HRT and SRS obsolete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: being_anime_girl.png (124 KB, 580x324) Image search: [Google]
being_anime_girl.png
124 KB, 580x324
Will virtual reality make HRT and SRS obsolete?
>>
>>6191061

No, its just a form of repression that makes dysphoria worse.
>>
I just want to live in the computer and never leave.
>>
>>6191205
I already do that desu
>>
>>6191061
i think it would be a good way to help diagnose an actual transsexual person though.

>Go to doctor
>strap on VR
>look at yourself and you have cute grill body and try on cute VR clothes
>VR guy has hot sex with you

if you like all that then you are trutrans kek and they give u mones.
>>
Women and MtF, probably.
>>
File: ayanocheck.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
ayanocheck.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>6191162

How could getting to be a cute anime girl make anyone dysphoric?
>>
File: Awesome cure for dysphoria.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
Awesome cure for dysphoria.gif
1 MB, 260x146
Sorry for shitty gif quality
BUT I'M CURED
>>
>>6194202
Because when it's 1am and you take off the vr headset you're back in your mom's basement and crying yourself to sleep
>>
>>6196275

>when it's 1am and you take off the vr headset

If you're turning off the VR then you're probably going to sleep, at which point you'll get your own natural dream VR.
>>
>>6196279
Before hrt I was always a man in my dreams.
>>
>>6196323
Not trans
>>
>>6196323

Oh shit, you transitioned when you weren't actually trans.
>>
>>6196218
Quality post
>>
>>6196323
once I relised I was trans, I started being trans in my dreams, before I was just the gender I identify as. I think my brain is trying to fuck with me.
>>
>>6191061

I would stop fucking trannies if VR became a thing.

I literally feel disgusted after I bust my nut. Sometimes I want to puke. It's like Nutting puts goggles on my head that makes me zone in on the masc features of the mtfs and ignore the female ones

Also mtfs are emotionally unstable
>>
I'm more interested in uploading my consciousness into a robot tbqh. Biological processes are gross. Machines are sterile and utilitarian. I would never have to poop again, and there would be no genitals or sex characteristics to be dysphoric over.
>>
>>6198170
You feel utterly disgusted yet you keep seeking trans people out so you can use them like human cocksleeves get yourself off... and they're the emotionally unstable ones.

Ok.
>>
>>6199348
I would do this as long as my body looked like a transitioned version of me
>>
>>6196396
>>6196621

Even the most trans person on the planet will still be a man in their dreams if their thoughts are occupied 24/7 by the thought "I'm a disgusting man who will never pass until suicide at 24"
>>
>>6199348
Being uploaded into the net/a robotic body would be cool. GitS too good
>>
File: smug best girl (alien).png (786 KB, 859x720) Image search: [Google]
smug best girl (alien).png
786 KB, 859x720
>>6196323
>>6196396
>>6196621
>had all tons of different sexes in dreams, female, male, ftm, mtf, futa, you name it
>often don't even dream as myself but from povs of different characters, also different genders
>often switching the characters during dream
>rarely even inhabit bodies of people i actually know in real life
>must be the work of some an enemy DID

>>6199348
I'm more hyped for letting my consciousness freely change vessels, including the option to free myself from one and just as a software
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.