[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need help figuring out if I'm gay or not so here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (464 KB, 595x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
464 KB, 595x700
I really need help figuring out if I'm gay or not so here it goes

>be me two days ago
>be in a boring ass play during school with my good friend
>we will call him weeb for now
>sit right next to him
>a couple of days earlier when we were in gym running he tells me he is bi
>big surprise for me as he seemed to be REALLY into anime girls and lolis
>pretend to take it well
>on the inside I'm questioning every single thing I know about him
>back to assembly
> halfway in he starts vibrating his leg
>he does this a lot during classes so I theorize that he has adhd but who knows
>starts moving his leg towards me
>I don't know why but his leg feels so good
>quickly force it away
>every single 5 minutes I find his vibrating leg right on mine
>I didn't want to say it but it felt very very very good
>then about 70% through the play he says he wants to hold my hand
>wut.jpeg
>I tell him to fuck off but he says it so seriously I'm starting to wonder wether he is enjoying me
>I certainly am enjoying him but of course I don't say that
>10 mins later he tells me to put my hand on my knee
>ok now what
>he puts his hand on top of mine
>quickly pulling my hand away even though it feels great
>realize I have a warm feeling inside my stomach
>start to realize I might be gay
But I'm not sure so that's my problem
Please help me
>>
File: 1460874461383.jpg (782 KB, 1038x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460874461383.jpg
782 KB, 1038x1200
>>6190876
thats pretty gay.

why don't you try kissing him? because then you'll really know. Dont be shy, you gotta know right? plus you could end up with a cute bf
>>
>>6190876
You might be gay if you want to kiss with him and exchange blowjobs, but if you like girls too then you're most likely bi, which means that you can enjoy lots of sex with all genders.
>>
>>6190920
I think it was more emotional epattraction than physical

>>6190922
I don't know why I didn't mention this but he already has a bf (although it's on the Internet) so I don't know if he's trying to use me or what
>>
>>6190968
If he already has a bf and is seducing you then he is a cheating hoe and you are in the right to use this person in any way you see fit.
>>
>>6191000
He's a hoe for touching me? I mean if I get pleasure out of it too that makes me a whore. And btw he is not openly gay (I think only I and another friend know) so I don't think I'll ever get that oppurtunity again even if I wanted to
>>
>>6191014
*a cheating hoe "cheating" because he has a bf and still fools around, so you're a replacement for his bf that is far away, a sub.

A lot of people feel good when (in)appropriatly touched, this makes sense, because we have a nervous system that responds to being touched.
Light touches, like vibrations are immediatly pleasure and hard touches like pinches or punches hurt.
So you got rubbed the right way, but everybody can hold a vibrator against your body and you'll feel good.
Maybe you should buy one and try it on yourself.
But this has nothing to do with sexual orientation, unless you are attracted to/ in love with him, find him handsome.
Liking someone more because they made you feel good is not gay, liking a male more than others for no obvious reason except that he is good looking is gay.
So you're not gay, you just have the possibility of having sex with male character that you previously had good relations with (as a friend) which makes it more seemable that you'd end up doing gaystuff with anyway (without being gay).
>>
>>6191088
Thank you for your help I really appreciate it :D
>>
>>6191128
My pleasure :D
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.