[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i come out to a anti gay family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1462670740181.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1462670740181.gif
904 KB, 500x532
I really want them to know about my sexualty beacuse everytime they told about me marrying a girl or whatever i feel uncomfortable but at the same time i dont wanna be homeless what do :(
>>
>>6190649
keep your mouth shut and stay in the closet until you can support yourself.
>>
>>6190670
But that makes me feel like trash anon
>>
File: 453345345.png (404 KB, 531x559) Image search: [Google]
453345345.png
404 KB, 531x559
>tfw parents made me come out as straight to them
is this worth going back on
>>
just b urself
>>
>>6190684
honestly if it comes to feeling like trash and being homeless, then feel like trash. You don't want to be homeless. If you are being dramatic and overexerting and you think they will accept you, the come out. Only you can be the best judge for that. You should find someone/ppl in your area that you can talk to about this stuff, like some sort of support group. Find one.

Also, there are plenty of straight ppl that are straight that don't want to get married that have parents that want them to.
>>
>>6190743
*exaggerating
>>
>>6190743
okay i guess i will hold it in till i move out thanks anon
>>
>>6190649
most people are anti gay because they don't think gay people need tax subsidies because they can't pro create, which, in their eyes, is different than adopting because you're not actually creating our next generation.
>>
>>6190686

>being so delusional they think making you come out as straight is a magical ward against you coming out as gay or trans
>>
>>6190649
here's what you do. don't say a FUCKING word
just ignore the shit about you marrying a girl and just avoid be a flaming queen

this ain't like hollywood wants you to think. there's no need to tell them, and you shouldn't have to tell them unless they fucking ask

i regret ever bringing it up with anyone, so i never bring it up at all. i'm happier than i've been since i came out originally

and don't tell yourself that this is secret keeping or "staying in the closet". this is basically just not shoving your family into the closet for a quick looksee
>>
>>6190686 same problem here anon, I tried to come out to them a couple months ago but they just said I'm sexually confused and frustrated and that being bisexual is 'greedy' and you can only love one gender.
>>
File: mfw12.jpg (58 KB, 259x220) Image search: [Google]
mfw12.jpg
58 KB, 259x220
>>6190649
you kill yourself lol xD
>>
>>6190649
Come out while holding a gun.
>>
>>6190649
>>6190684
>>but it makes me feel like trash
thats nice now heres my counter proposal. do you want to live in a trash can?
>>
>>6190684
Welcome to life; it's not fair, everything makes you feel like awful, nobody really cares about you, and you'll never be able to be yourself.
You can either give up and cry about it or get angry, work on making your situation better, and step over other people to make yourself feel less like trash (thus, making them feel like trash and forcing them to do the same to others).
>>
>>6190649
okay wow. saw the last reply.
not everyone will accept your sexuality and or identity. that much is true.
but just because they don't doesn't mean close friends and mutuals can't.
try to surround yourself with some positive stuff for a while and ignore them.
parents are temporary unless you plan to keep in touch with them.
and whenever youre feeling overwhelmed or have too much on your hands, try to busy yourself with other things. if anyone asks then you have a perfect excuse on why you were so occupied.
your family may not be perfect but thats where your friends come in.
i wish the best for you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.