[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey don't really go on this board ever but I have a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: thinking.png (17 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
17 KB, 120x120
Hey don't really go on this board ever but I have a question for trans, if you had the opportunity to go back and never be born with gender dysphoria, would you?

I was trying to come up with an argument about why I support transgenders to my parents (they're both religious n shit), and it boiled down to how I feel sympathetic towards them since they didn't make the choice to have it, and the only way to treat it is to go through a transition, so I have no issue with it at all. I also thought that if they had the opportunity to not be born with it then they instantly would to avoid all the trouble they have to go through to treat it. But I came up with all of that without doing any research, so I thought this would be the place to ask.
>>
>>6188785
This is a bait thread but I will bite. If I could go back and not have gender dysphoria and be born a boy I would.
>>
>>6188796
didn't mean to make it a bait thread, sorry if it came off that way. I'm just dumb and uninformed
>>
Also would like to say that the real reason why I support trans is because I don't really give a fuck about what people do as long as it makes them happy, AND because I masturbate to them all the time.
>>
If I could yes, I would be a totally different person though so I wouldn't really be "me" anymore. It's impossible anyway so I'll just stick to what I can do in this reality and that is transition the dysphoria away.
>>
>>6188821
>>6188801
Dude...
>>
>>6188825
Yeah I can see that, I didn't think about that perspective at all. Thanks for the input, I hope everything works out for you
>>
>>6188785
I already took that option. I've destroyed my dysphoria by associating transition with fantasy. A magic procedure that doesent exist irl (in my mind)

So to me. My brain is forced to accept I can't be a girl.

It made me very angry before. That I am NOT allowed to choose my assigned gender because of some dysphoria through mental exercises and constant affirmations of "you da man" I have defeated gender dysphoria.

A good thing too. Because I am a very manly man.
>>
>>6188961
see you during your inevitable mental breakdown in 10 years, future-hon :D
>>
>>6188972
Hmm. You make a good point.
However. Even if I transitioned now. I would be a hon. Seems like the only surefire way is commit suicide. That will guarantee 100% success
>>
>>6188985
that's what i keep trying to go with, but they keep stopping me.
>>
>>6189005
No one will be able to stop me
>>
>>6189009
how bad is it anyway?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 406x451
>>6189025
A perfect male specimen. And Neanderthal brow. I've measured it. It's not BDD.

I am a 20 year old with the face of a 50 year old
>>
Would absolutely but I'd probably go back and be a cis female desu.
>>
>>6188785
If we're doing fairy-tale scenarios, I'd just have been born as the sex I want instead.

Choosing to be born cis as the unwanted sex would be a choice of practically never have been born...
So u guess, your question is really asking "if you had the choice, would you rather never been born, and had somebody else born in your place?"
>>
>>6188785

Well, I would choose to be born a normal cis male if it were either that or my life as I've lived it so far. If the choice were instead choosing to be born a cis male or being born into a family that would have let me socially transition at 8 and HRT at 12 or 13, I would choose the latter.

I'm MtF, to be clear.
>>
>>6188785
I don't really give much thought that to be honest. I just know I am a woman and in this reality I need to fix it. I think women and men are equal footing where I grew up, so it's really not relevant whether I was a boy or a girl if I didn't have the body-brain-mismatch. It is unfortunate I was born this way, I've always just felt like a disgusting ugly person despite KNOWING that women found me attractive. And since I only liked women I never understood my problem until i was already a fucking man at age 25. Oh whoops.

The family I grew up with, assuming your story isn't bullshit, is religious. So for me it was like a constant cognative dissonance. I was writing female 1st person erotica when I was 12 despite never having toughed or really seen a vagina in person up close.

I look back and say "how the fuck did I let myself do this to myself? If I could go back and fix when i started transition I would and I WOULD RUN THE FUCK AWAY FROM HOME and grow up not broken."
But if I could just fix the dysophoria? Yeah, I would...but that wouldn't make me a man. I am still a woman. I could just accept my body. And for how long who could say? I don't mind being able to piss anywhere if I need. I don't mind not having to put on makeup. I don't really mind the life, but I look in the mirror and get upset and when I get like man handled or "BRO DUDE" treated I get upset its a deep spiritual wound. I've never been treated as female my entire life. Now those closest are the worst enemy and treating me male to be offensive to me (like actually trying to break me).

A few people though have obviously embraced me. it didn't even surprise my ex. The rest of the people can rot in their meat eating democrat voting american justice system hell. This includes nuclear family (younger brother age 21)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.