[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so how about us poor fuckers without any love to give?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Aromantic_flag2.png (13 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Aromantic_flag2.png
13 KB, 2000x1333
so how about us poor fuckers without any love to give?
>>
>>6186601
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>6186691
oh gee, you sure got me there
>>
>>6186713
No really like
You can't have a whole conversation based only on your lack of romantic attraction
Have a topic of some kind, otherwise it's just "yeah I suppose people like that exist what of it?"
>>
File: yeah-nah.jpg (30 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
yeah-nah.jpg
30 KB, 344x291
>>6186601
>aromantic
>>
>>6186601
Does sex still feel good?
Do you develop other kinds of co-dependant relationships?
Are you happy to be aromantic?

Also flag has nice colours
>>
>>6186875
Yes
Yeah, my friendships are the one thing that can keep me from offing myself
Not really, but it's not like I can force myself to have romantic feelings and I don't wanna string someone else along.
>>
>>6186875
>>6186883
I'm not the OP by the way
>>
>>6186885
It's okay, it was a general "you" for any aromantic wishing to respond to my dumb questions.
I'm wondering if you can learn how to fall in love. I highly doubt it but you never know...

Do you feel dysfunctional?
I often feel dysfunctional as an asexual
>>
>>6186875
totally, yes
absolutely
it can be a hell of a drag sometimes. if I could have just loved this one guy my life would be so much easier right now.
>>6186900
honestly I've been trying to figure love out for like 20 years and gotten nowhere.
i feel dysfunctional occasionally, but largely i think our society is too damn focused on love anyway. like people think you can't have any kind of relationship without it. feh.
>>
>>6186900
I feel pretty dysfunctional at times. I feel like a failure of a being because I can't get romantic feelings.

I tried forcing myself into relationships since middle school up to my freshman year in high school but there's only ever been one I can say I was truly happy in, but me and him are two different people now and I was young, dumb, and full of hormones to distinguish love from lust, so who the fuck knows if what I felt was ~true love~ or not
>>
Ayyy, I was wondering if there were any other aro people on here.
>>
>>6186601

>Poor us for having no love to give

What a very selfish, self-pitying attitude
I feel much worse for all the people who have loved you
>>
Thread theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhkO-c-S0c
>>
>>6188261
I really agree with you, there. i feel fucking awful for people i like, admire, and respect, who have feelings for me that I'm incapable of returning. I genuinely like making other people happy, and it bothers the hell out of me that I just can't, in that respect.
>>
>>6189951
This happens even when you're not aromantic, no need to feel that bad
>>
http://en.virtualpopstar.com/vote/XxQu33nKyxX/
>>
>>6190088
yeah but at least for romantics it's not every relationship you've ever had.
>>
>>6186601
Your sexual behaviors do not belong on a board of gender identities and sexual orientations.

/thread
>>
>>6190249
what are you on about
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.