[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the h*ck do feminists hate us trans sisters? We aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: smaug (1488).jpg (28 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smaug (1488).jpg
28 KB, 499x499
Why the h*ck do feminists hate us trans sisters? We aren't responsible for what was done to us against our will.

I was raped. I am a rape survivor.
Each and every cell of mine was raped by an intracellular parasite called "Y chromosome" which released something called "testosterone" (also known as the T-virus) turning my female body into something barely recognizable, barely human, something monstrous which is hellbent on making more clones of itself by raping more women and turning their babies into one of their own.

But I defeated the parasite and killed the virus against all odds because we sisters will prevail and we will destroy "Y chromosome" once for all.

Feminists shouldn't dismiss us and instead realize there is still a sister behind that ugly giant mutant's shell crying for help tbqh.
>>
File: 1463040121681.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1463040121681.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>>6186578
Niceu
>>
>>6186578
Some feminists hate you, most actually don't. Stop blaming the feminist boogeyman for everything, they have very little power in practice.
>>
File: so maybe.jpg (190 KB, 1152x687) Image search: [Google]
so maybe.jpg
190 KB, 1152x687
>>6186578
There are alot of good feminists out there.

But the ones that give Men gender roles are bad.
And sadly, then see you as a male.

It's bullshit.
Transwomen and Males deserve better.

>>6186729
Second
>>
>>6186729
Actually i second until the last part.
Because they DO change things and they have.

I hope us MRAs get that much power in the future.
All in due time.

Also, thanks for not hating Transwomen.
>>
File: KVhmgA4.jpg (40 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
KVhmgA4.jpg
40 KB, 699x637
>>6186578

>trans sisters
>I was raped... by an intracellular parasite called "Y chromosome"
>>
>>6190174
> Y chromosome
> not a parasite
fuck off troll
>>
>>6190191

Nobody says "trans sisters" except trolls roleplaying as susans hons. And nobody's autistic enough to not only compare a non-rape to actual rape but to further repeatedly write they were raped three times in a row for emphasis without it being bait.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 252x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 252x317
>>6186578
I have embraced the Y chromosome
It is a part of me and I would never relinquish it
>>
>>6190232
It doesn't matter how bullshit it sounds to people in the know. People who don't know any trans people or understand anything related to trans stuff will take this as an honest opinion from a trans woman, and that's why stuff like this will continue to be posted anonymously and responded to by mainstream society and media.
>>
>>6190232
i don't give a fuck about that part and i doubt anybody else does you autist
Y chromosome is the reason why i am a tranny so i agree with that

DOWN WITH Y!
>>
File: ugly.jpg (8 KB, 206x300) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
8 KB, 206x300
>Implying trannys can be real women
>Implying trannys can be raped.

Listen, fag - Tranny's are emntally ill. They aren't even actual humans at this point. They're just useless cunts that homeless drunk niggers with glaucoma accidentally rape occasionally, confusing them for an ugly Jewish woman.
>>
File: heh.jpg (5 KB, 190x172) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
5 KB, 190x172
>>6192804
>emntally
shaking my head familia
kid if your gonna be hateposting then you're grammer better be top notch
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (32 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
argument-typo.jpg
32 KB, 735x541
>>6192814
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.