[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went out with this guy and got drunk. I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: feelsbadman.png (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
149 KB, 500x500
So I went out with this guy and got drunk. I don't know exactly what I did but he was scared. I punched some stuff and yelled at him. I didn't touch him.

I want to see him again. How long should I wait, and what should I say? I won't be drinking. I really like him.
>>
Ya blew it.

Wouldn't bother man, I doubt he'd want to do anything again, certainly not anything ever involving drink with you either.

Surely you mist have some slight recollection as to what made you so mad at him?
>>
>>6186126
>certainly not anything ever involving drink with you either.

Well, I'd be sober.

>Surely you mist have some slight recollection as to what made you so mad at him?

I wasn't mad at him. I'm just an angry person. I was looking for a fight that whole day.
>>
>>6186132
Reminder that you're the scum that ruins everyone's lives
>>
>>6186132
Well I guess you should just ask him if he'd like to hang out again then. You've probably damaged it so much already you may as well find out sooner rather than later.

Gotta be honest though, he's probably not looking for someone to outwardly aggressive all the time... If he is then you're in luck I guess, but to be fair I think its all fucked.

Now, would you rather take it out on me but tieing me up and punching me? Just putting it out there desu~~~
>>
>>6186142
>Well I guess you should just ask him if he'd like to hang out again then

Do you think I should be apologetic or nonchalant?

>Now, would you rather take it out on me but tieing me up and punching me? Just putting it out there desu~~~

The reason I went out with him in the first place is because he told me he'd like to be tied up. I'd love to tie someone up right now.

>>6186139
Like I didn't already know that.
>>
>>6186119
You should definitely commit sudoku, you're an idiot.

Work out those subconscious issues.
>>
>>6186159
Hmm, I'd apologise.

If he wanted to be tied up and mistreated then he may not have been too phased by it, just apologise and say the drink got to you.
>>
>>6186132
I wasn't mad at him. I'm just an angry person. I was looking for a fight that whole day.
Work through your problems before you try and date someone.

I mean I'm mildly depressed and pretty angry myself, but I don't go around angry all day. You have some underlying issues with your life.

Also don't drink if you're like that, because alcohol with take away your inhibition and make you violent. Only sane people should drink alcohol (which is why I'm glad that I get happier when I drink).
>>
>>6186186
forgot greentext
>>
>>6186186
>Work through your problems before you try and date someone.

Oh come on, that's never gonna happen. I'd be celibate until I die.

>You have some underlying issues with your life.

I know.

>Also don't drink if you're like that

I was going on seven months sober before last week! Can you imagine my fucking luck. Yes, only sane people.
>>
>>6186206
>Oh come on, that's never gonna happen. I'd be celibate until I die.
You don't have to be completely sane, just sane enough to where you don't fly off the handle and walk around looking for a fight.
>I know.
I'm sure you do.
>I was going on seven months sober before last week! Can you imagine my fucking luck. Yes, only sane people.
Well this is evidence that you should lay off of alcohol, at least hard stuff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.