[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be latin bifag >go hang out with an old hs friend >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1457842679934.jpg (17 KB, 286x380) Image search: [Google]
1457842679934.jpg
17 KB, 286x380
>be latin bifag
>go hang out with an old hs friend
>he messages me that his younger brother and cousin are gonna be there
>his brother is a qt slim blue eyed blond haired short idiot
>wanna push him down and kiss dicks with him immediately after seeing him
>they know I'm bi
>I know his family is pretty white (as in hate fags and anyone not white)
>decide to stay over
>find out I'll be staying in the same room as my friend and his brother
>oh no
>imagine myself pushing him down and kissing him as soon as my friend goes to the bathroom
>they have a huge dog that would kill me if I tried
>his brother says hes gonna stay on the couch
>he probably knows I want him
>play vidya the rest of the night

I could've died that day, honestly it would've been worth it
>>
nice blog dude thanks for sharing
>>
>>6185047
>white (as in hate fags
Typically it's non-whites being the most aggressively homophobic.

t. androgynous freak
>>
>>6185069
dont have to much experience with that honestly, its mostly whites that have ever had problems with me. My family was very excepting of me and theyre pretty catholic
>>
>>6185109
Ah, I've gotten the most shit from blacks.

Samoans are the best though, for sure. They're always so kind, gentle giants.
>>
>>6185239
I dont hang around many black people for the most part, the only black dude I know is gay himself
>>
>>6185239
>>6185245
???? Ever go to Harlem? There are literally faggots and trannies everywhere on 125th and the only people who say shit are neckbeard equivalents and some teen boys

But even then everyone just says whatever, it's just a culture that conducts social engagement different I'd be walking and across the street someone would yell compliments abouy my head wraps and walk/strut.

Samoans have fafas in their communities but like the older people aren't the most accepting if they're religious.
>>
>>6185047
Of whites didn't keep to their own race there would be no blonde blue eyed boy for you to lust after. Whites are dying out so enjoy them while you can.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.