[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femboy tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 960x1280
Any tips for a aspiring femboy? (I.e. What type of clothes to wear best places to get them ect
>>
>>6184215
Get on HRT and SERMs.

Go to /femgen/
>>
>>6184215
seconded, go to /femgen/. But going on hormones is a little bit of a slippery slope. I wouldn't do it unless you're 100% sure what you're going to get into.
>>
>>6184215
You're already cute desu
>>
>>6184215
act like a strong black sassy woman and wear moar hello kity
>>
File: 1436623122528.jpg (92 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
1436623122528.jpg
92 KB, 500x694
>>6184504
>pic related
>>
>>6184222
Do you know the proper way to take SERMs?
Since everyone always recommends them and NO ONE ever says how to take them and there's no information online (at least for the purpose we want to use them for)
>>
>>6184519
My advice: don't take SERMs. There just isn't enough info out there to ensure you're doing it safely.

If you're going to medicate with HRT and shit you should stick to what is well known, because it'll be safer. As far as the tits go, either deal with them and accept it as a trade-off for staying cute/getting more feminine or whatever is driving you to take the meds, or try to do things to make them not grow so much. You can do low dose estrogen, or cycle estrogen, or starve yourself/keep really low body fat and such, all that stuff.

Would you rather risk winding up too feminine, or stay off hormones and take the guarantee of winding up too masculine? If you're okay with being masculine, just let yourself age normally with your natural testosterone. If losing your cuteness and being all masculine sounds bad and you'd hate it, and you're willing to deal with the possibility of having tits and stuff, and willing to take that as a trade-off, then start the hormones.
>>
>>6184558
I think I'd rather wait a while until SERMs are a bit more understood.
It's annoying, but it's not like I need to do it right the fuck now, I don't need to "pass" or any of that bs.
>>
>>6184579
>It's annoying, but it's not like I need to do it right the fuck now, I don't need to "pass" or any of that bs.
Yeah man feel free to wait, just monitor yourself well and make sure you don't let yourself start balding and such things. I waited until 25 and still wound up looking too feminine, but I'm okay with that, I'd rather be that than too masculine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.