[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femgen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1435646499608.jpg (421 KB, 1100x1660) Image search: [Google]
1435646499608.jpg
421 KB, 1100x1660
>Femgen FAQ:
>▶What is a fem guy?
>A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
>▶Are fem guys trans?
>Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>▶Can I be a fem guy?
>Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>▶Should I go on HRT?
>If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
>▶Is liking fem guys considered gay or straight?
>Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>▶Skincare resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/index
>▶Hair care resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/haircarescience/wiki/index and /r/FancyFollicles
>▶Beginner makeup resources: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and youtube tutorials
>▶/Femgen/ Skype Group: Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you.
>Old Thread: >>6163236
>>
first for too much green text edition
>>
File: IMG_0354_03495056060606.jpg (78 KB, 368x632) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354_03495056060606.jpg
78 KB, 368x632
How would you twinks/femboys if someone you found attractive asked you to wear chastity device/cat-ear headband/lingerie during a hookup?
Is that serial-killer tier shit or pretty vanilla?
>>
>>6181844

How would you twinks/femboys react*
>>
>>6181844
if ive been on more than one hookup with this person id be into it desu
>>
>>6181844
you can put me on chastity everyday baby
>>
Continuing from the previous thread.
How can you deny there are at least some crossdressing elements and there fore some crossdresser?
Also doesn't this should fall into AGP territory?
True, one might not fantasies about himself being a girl.
But at least the idea of being considered a girl/ treated like one is arousing to him.
>>
>>6181753
Where can i get some AA and information as to what do to notgo infertile?
Is that possible?
>>
>>6181844
>chastity device
Why tf anyone finds it hot? You get off to emasculating dudes, dude?
>>
>>6181844
Ummm... Sure, I guess
>>
>>6181844
I'm not really into any of that myself. I'm into being a sub in general though so I do like being made to wear things or do things even if I don't like them.
>>
>>6181877
Crossdressing is not a requirement for femboys though. You can be one and never, ever crossdress. I hate the idea of being seen as a girl or treated as one, and it causes me discomfort to be seen as such or treated as such.
>>
>>6181908
>wants to be feminine
>wants to be fertile
you gotta choose nigga
>>
>>6182131
I don't identify as a girl. But I love to be called a sissy faggot in the bedroom. Nothing better than being fucked in heels
>>
>>6181908
Do you wants to breed with women?
>>
>ACCEPTABLE FOR FEMBOY
1. Hormones
2. Laser
3. Orchie so you don't have to take an AA forever
4. Wearing girl clothes/crossdressing

>NOT-ACCEPTABLE/TRANNY TIER
1. FFS
2. SRS
3. Referring to yourself as a girl/muh pronouns (die in a fire you tumblr freak)
4. Hormones if taken because you want tits
>>
>>6182234
>Wearing girl clothes/crossdressing
So part if being femboy is to be closer to a girl, While still maintaining the male identity?
>>
>>6182151
>>6182142
Ok plan B
Dont be infertile.
But where can i get AA online without prescription?
>>
>>6181877
I don't crossdress, I hate bras so I stopped using those. I just like looking neotenous and fem. Yea if the way bf treats me reflects it, it makes me happy,

I might not exactly be the the same as normal men but I took meds more out of a Peter Pan syndrome/anorexia reason than agp. I didn't want breasts or woman stuff, just wanted to stay cute. AGP might've trickled in later, but that probably wasn't any thing other than some afterthought to feel better about my body.
>>
>>6182268
TAGAMET
>>
>>6182142
>>6181908
>>6182268
Bicalutamide doesn't make you infertile.
It doesn't damage your genitals, that's why I'd like talking about it.
>>
>>6182268
IHP does. It doesn't Actually ask
>>
I know hormones aren't a "never age formula" but I always see people saying "we won't age like women" - how is that the case if you're full of female hormones?
>>
>>6182151
I don't, I'd just be sad on some level if I broke a part of my body
>>
>>6182322
Women lose estrogen as they age
>>
>>6182327
It's as if they don't know that, since it seems like they never take it after menopause
>>
>>6182234
literally none of these things are acceptable
>>
>>6182270
>AGP might've trickled in later, but that probably wasn't any thing other than some afterthought to feel better about my body.
Ah fugg this right here. Never had any in AGP/forced fem shit before, but now I am a little bit on the side after being on hormones for a bit over two years.
>>
>>6182257
I love dressing up as a girl.

Buts the gay faggot aspect I love. Of being fucked in the ass while I wear dresses and heels
>>
>>6182397
Then go make a /twinkgen/ or something for those of us who only want to be cute for a handful of years, rather than turning it into a commitment.
>>
>>6182410
you could just take an AA and SERM
neither of those are hormones
but instead you choose to take estrogen like a tranny
>>
>>6182421
AAs, SERMs etc are all implied under the label >hormones

In fact many AAs are synthetic hormones themselves. It's retarded to pretend they're something else purely because they're not estrogen.

The only difference between a femboy on AAs and SERMs vs one on AAs and estrogen, is that the SERM femboy doesn't have tits. I think it's fine to go with estrogen instead, because if you can deal with tits, it's worth going with the safer, more well known, and less risky option. SERMs also were not being spoken about in this context back when I started, so by the time I did have the option it was already too late for me. Taking estrogen doesn't make you a tranny, trying to be a girl makes you a tranny.

I hate my tits, and I don't like how much I've feminized, but I took them as an acceptable trade-off for remaining cute and not becoming all masculine. I'd rather be too feminine for my desires than too masculine for my desires.
>>
>>6182447
Any pics of yourself?
>>
>>6182447
SERMs have been used for years, dude. keep up

also they aren't hormones, neither is spiro or cypro or bica which everyone here seems to narrow in on.
>>
File: anti.png (435 KB, 613x822) Image search: [Google]
anti.png
435 KB, 613x822
>>6182257
I'd say it's more about finding variety and clothes that fit better

technically it's cross dressing whenever you wear girls clothes

but wearing a dress is definitely cross dressing

spoiler: I like presenting full fem b/c it's a challenge and ultimate femininity. Plus it's interesting b/c I'm a guy
>>
>>6182421
Everyone's takes aa, SERM alone leads to gradual cognitive decline. You probably have to cycle with estrogen at least.
>>
>>6182466
>cypro, spiro
Both of these are progestins. Progestins are synthetic progesterones. So in other words, they are hormones ayy lmao

SERMs have not been recommended to femboys for years. Their advocacy is relatively new. They have been used in -other- applications for years, yes. But not this one. On top of this, good luck getting a prescription for SERMs. You can order online, but you're not going to have a whole lot of info in regards to people taking it in this application, so there is much more risk involved.

Does anyone here even know the proper dosage and medication for SERMs? It's been a while since I've seen someone who could give out a proper dosage.

There is nothing wrong with playing it safe and smart and taking estrogen instead. Is anyone in here even on SERMs?
>>
My skype is dwellv71
>>
>>6182234
>still perpetuating that femboys can't get vaginas
>>
>>6181844
I'd be into most things, but not a chastity device. I'm not really down to fuck up my dick.
>>
>>6182501
Nice uninformed post, friend.
>>
>>6183015
>says someone is uninformed
>does not explain how or why
>>
>>6181877
It just so happens that a lot of femboys are also into crossdressing to some extent. Looking feminine and cute usually means that we can wear some girls' clothes with style. Also, since most of us are bottoms anyway, crossdressing can be rather befitting.
>>
>>6181827
yeah we're massive faggots bigboi
>>
>>6181713
wow that sounds really familiar...
i didn't know anybody else was like that
>>
>>6182257
I like crossdressing, but I barely ever do it. I would love to do it for someone though. But when I do dress up I don't really feel like a girl, I just feel like a dude in girl's clothing. I'm a rare case though.
>>
>>6183878
kinky
>>
>>6183878
I want to crossdress, but I don't want it to feel weird. Like the naturalness of wearing your daily clothes.
>>
To those of you on hormones - is it still possible to pull off a somewhat masculine look when you feel like it? I wouldn't want to look like a kid wearing Dad's suit if I was in the mood.
>>
File: fotofriend_4166322.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fotofriend_4166322.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
Help me femgen, my ex-boyfriend no longer wants to cuddle with me while he plays videya :(.

I have nothing to live for, he was most comfy adorable bearded kawaii guy ever, and was super soft and fluffly and hugged me in all the right ways :,(.
>>
>>6183915
It really depends on a person-to-person basis. Some people will easily pull of masculine look with the right hair and style and way of carrying themselves. Others like me are fucked and usually just look like a tomboy.
>>
>>6183906
same
nothing ever fits me right so it's always underwhelming
>>
>>6183916
So get a new boyfriend :DDD

That sounds like a pretty lame arrangement you had going on anyway. It's much better when you also get dicked.
>>
>>6183906
It can feel weird honestly, when I first started doing it before I recognize myself as a total gaylord, I really beat myself up about it. Would never go on hormones though, fuck that shit.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (5 KB, 198x186) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
5 KB, 198x186
>>6182466
>progesterone mimickers like spiro/cypro
>not hormones
but you are right with SERMs, most of them are phenol- and anime- based substances while your garden variety hormones like cholesterol or estradiol are steroid alcohols (and fats)
>>
>>6181753
Who the fuck do I have to pay to draw things like this with black and brown boys?
>>
>>6183916
Josh Groban?
>>
File: 1361084653778.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1361084653778.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>6184424
>>
Where can I find a pure not slutty femboy/trap who wants to have a life long loving relationship with me?

Probably not here in the general thread, and I don't think the type of person I want uses Grindr.
>>
>>6184475
portland
>>
>>6184493
See, that's what it seems like west coast or in the middle of nowhere that i live remotely close too! I live in PA, and it just never works.
>>
File: 324522.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
324522.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>6183929
This. Accept that you are a completely fem fucking faggot and suddenly crossdressing becomes fun and kinky. If you're slim and light, most girls' clothes will fit you relatively well. Grow your hair long too if you really decide you like it. I agree about the "fuck hrt" sentiment wholeheartedly... at that point it's no longer cross-dressing, just tranny life.
>>
>>6184436
omg hahaha here crieth the groban spawn
>>
>>6184603
>tranny
It isn't, I'd just rather keep the body I've always had or something close to it than get masc. It's a perfectly legitimate decision and I've never thought of myself as a woman or crossdressed.

You've got no grounds to tell me who I am.
>>
>>6184654
I'm not attacking you. I don't care you if take hormones. I was saying that since I already crossdress, if I personally were to take hormones too, I would feel like a tranny. I'm sure some people don't have that same feeling.
>>
>>6184603
I agree that going on HRT while having long girl hair and crossdressing might be a bit too far on the other side,

but what's the problem with qtbois that only take it for the skin, body hair reduction and beauty benefits? what if they don't get tits, are they still trannies even if they don't dress, speak or think of themselves as women? how can you be "trans" if you don't "transition"?
>>
File: 1458.gif (46 KB, 257x436) Image search: [Google]
1458.gif
46 KB, 257x436
>>6184682
...What if they do get tits but don't dress, speak or think of themselves as women?
>>
>>6184475
Texas ;3
>>
>>6184768
Kek I was going to say something like that.

What if they also are disgusted and ashamed of their tits?
>>
>>6184782
You know what, even though I'm a bunch of states away, I wouldn't mind talking to someone from Texas.
>>
>>6184451
What? I just want an cute series with an African boy and like a south asian OT a Melanesian or like anything other than European/ambiguous beige/europeanish Asian :'(

I can't draw so I'll pay someone to make them so some little black qtpie somewhere can see themselves in something pastel and cute
>>
>>6185494
this
>>
>>6185252
>tumblr
>>
Can you guys just worship my masculine cock and not always talk about serms and shit.

It almost makes me feel bad for you guys and I don't want to have feelings for you, I just want to breed your boy pussies.
>>
>>6185742
fuck off faggot
>>
>>6183033
>>6183878
>>6183906
So you all agree that crossdressing can be if not corner stone to being a femboy?
>>
>>6181877
you seriously worried about being agp?
bottoming is pretty effeminate (girlish)
just enjoy the kink if you have it
>>
File: images (6).jpg (16 KB, 451x326) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
16 KB, 451x326
>>6185742
It seems to me that most femguys here have pretty dead libidos, I might ne making an entirely wrong assumption nut most of these guys seem to enjoy the company of other men and submission in general but not the sex itself and just come here for tips on how to be cuter
>tfw you'll never sexually please your qt 3.14 femmy boy
>>
>>6184503
I I'm in Ohio.........[spoiler]I'm not that cute though[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1462790732500.jpg (73 KB, 645x912) Image search: [Google]
1462790732500.jpg
73 KB, 645x912
>>6185252
Go back to Sweden kameraden.
>>
File: 1462397674951.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462397674951.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>6185819
I wouldn't say it's a cornerstone, it's a plus or minus depending on your view. The veteran femboi should adapt to their partner's preferences, y'know? But on this general I don't think we should say taking hormones is a great thing, it can seriously fuck you up and a lot of young people come on this board (me included). It should be an option for a person who has weighed all the pros and cons, and are certain of their decision. Just my two cents though.
>>
How to have fair skin?
My armpits and groin are getting darker because of repeated shaving.
>>
>>6186365
Try the skincare subreddit in the OP for info.
>>
File: tumblr_mnq8hafMnL1qa6mg5o1_500.png (662 KB, 444x613) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnq8hafMnL1qa6mg5o1_500.png
662 KB, 444x613
hi y'all
>>
>>6186301
Ey, if the physical attraction isn't there for either one of us, we can at least still be friends if you want.
>>
>>6185819
No because crossdressing isn't a requirement to be a femboy. It's also not as prominent as you seem to be thinking.
>>
File: 2938492837423427.jpg (176 KB, 464x593) Image search: [Google]
2938492837423427.jpg
176 KB, 464x593
>>6185819
It's not a cornerstone. It's just something that a lot of femboys dabble in in some way or another. We have to address the various forms of crossdressing as well though. For example, a lot of us wear girls' pants because they look better on us than baggy man-pants. That is a very different form of crossdressing than heavy drag make up and lingerie. I wear panties and kinky shit for my boyfriend, but that's only in the bedroom. In public, my crossdressing is limited to girls skinny jeans pretty much.
>>
>Femgen will never be great again

How will we remove trans
>>
>>6187662
"we" don't
most of the trannys that come here are failed trannys that couldn't pass as girls, so we just have to wait and they will inevitably kill themselves
>>
>>6187662
I still feel like /femgen/ has (mostly) good discussion.

>tfw /femgen/ will never not be a dead thread.
I'm really really bored, anyone want to talk about random shit?
>>
>>6187714
what's on your mind bbg
>>
>>6187732
Not much, I'm kinda bored right now sitting in my room like the shut-in that I am, I'm about to quit my job in a couple of days.

you, anon?
>>
>>6187765
why are you quitting?
>>
>>6187819
Gonna go to uni in Sweden in a couple of months
I'm quitting now since the hours are shit and I want some NEET life before I leave this shithole.
I haven't lived in Sweden since I was like 3.

But I'm boring shit, what are you up to? what are your hobbies femfam?
>>
>>6187869
Where having you been living since you were three? I hear you though. I'm living the neet life atm until fall.
>>
>>6187714
On the topic of random shit:
Tomorrow I'm going to my senior prom, I'll post pics of my tux when I get it back from the cleaners.
>>
>>6187999
I live in shitty Israel.
Both of my parents work here as swedish diplomats and I was stuck in this shithole and I'm not even fucking jewish.

The worst thing is the dreaded feeling of not belonging anywhere anymore.

I have a swedish accent so everyone here thinks I'm fucking russian since they don't what a swed is and I couldn't be any less compatible with the mindset and culture here.
On the other hand, I don't use my swedish outside my home so my swedish vocab is shit and I don't have an everyday accent like people who live in sweden, not to mention I don't know a lot of common-knowledge shit in sweden since I didn't grow up there.

I don't have a language I truly feel at home with except english which is my 3rd language and I feel as if I've been robbed of my childhood.

Man fuck this place, gonna stop writing since this already turned in to a fucking /blogpost/.

Can we talk about not-me?
>>
>>6182397
actually taking a low dose of hormones in order to avoid changes made by testosterone is k and laser is k too. Even crossdressing passes but going through fucking sterilization what the fuck.
>>
>>6188141
Wow that fucking sucks. Up the upside, the fact is that you're moving away and realistically you never have to return. You can literally put all of that behind you and start over. Going to a swedish university is going to vastly expand your knowledge of both swedish and english presumably, provided that you actually put in the effort. Cheer up anon, you're moving forward and that's what matters.

>Can we talk about not-me?
Sure. I'm getting out in a similar fashion, although I can't say it's nearly as dismal a situation as you've described.
>>
>>6188177
Ever since I got accepted to uni I've started to catch myself grinning in public every time I think about it.
I don't plan on ever returning excluding visiting my parents once in a while, until they decide to move back.
I feel as if I'm restarting my life and my swedish is good enough to get me by with most things.
Also, Israel is the worse place in the world if you are into feminine boys since almost everyone is a tank top wearing masc (also jews).

>I'm getting out in a similar fashion
What are you planning to do next?
>>
>>6182131
You are a basically a girl, though
:^}
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1000x800
>>6188316
A prince, not a base thing like a girl
>>
File: 87kGqnC.jpg (178 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
87kGqnC.jpg
178 KB, 1440x2560
Do I belong here?
>>
>>6188353
You have cute belly button.
>>
>SERMs lead to a gradual cognitive decline
lol
these studies are done on post-menopausal women
that means they're done on old people
jesus christ lgbt learn to read between the lines
>>
Everyone here's talking about SERMs but I have yet to find one iota of actual info regarding dosage and usage alongside hrt. Can anyone help
>>
>>6188607
i've taken them for months
what do you need to know that isn't already readily available online
>>
File: DD.jpg (246 KB, 800x959) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
246 KB, 800x959
>>6188353
So far looks breddy good, can we see a pic that isn't foggy? ::DDD
>>
>>6188615
Dosage info, how to use them when you're currently on spiro + estradiol, where to buy them. I found links online to studies and stuff but not info on actually using them.

I'm pretty scared, I'm 18, i started hrt a bit over two months ago, at the point where I was starting to see more and more masculinization on my body. It was making me suicidial, I would spend days panicking and trying to think of reasons to stay alive.

Now I'm starting to see the hrt working, and I feel relatively ok right now. I'm starting have budding breasts though, and I don't feel comfortable presenting as a girl. I think I could stay alive as a really girly guy .

Pls where could I find info
>>
>>6188353
I approve
>>
File: sfxBi5x.jpg (432 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
sfxBi5x.jpg
432 KB, 1080x1920
>>6188615
please please pls
>>
File: 1462435978355.png (47 KB, 178x167) Image search: [Google]
1462435978355.png
47 KB, 178x167
>>6188088
>not wearing a dress
>>
So femgen, where would you recommend looking for a qt trap for the purposes of dating? Online dating website or something?
>>
>>6189487
try the dumpster
>>
>>6189183
>>6189352
okay faggots, here's the rundown. you've got, probably, 3 anti androgens to choose from. because you're self medding we want to be safe before we want to be marginally more effective than the other drugs.

bicalutamide > spironolactone > cyproterone acetate

the AVERAGE dosage (ymmv) of each of these for transgirls is 50mg, 200mg, and 50mg respectively (cypro can go upwards of 100 safely).

then you've got your SERMs. for the purposes of fighting tits, you've got 3 to pick from in this order:

raloxifene > tamoxifen >> clomifene

taken typically at 60mg, 20mg, and 50mg respectively

obviously don't order these things and then proceed to start swallowing full dosages. if you're already on full HRT, get off estrogen for a few weeks. if you're not on anything, take the anti androgen first at half dosage for a month, then full dosage for another, and then start working the SERM in there.
>>
>>6189601
also you can get all this shit off alldaychemist just fine for <$50/mo. the chemicals themselves are very cheap to produce; you're being taken advantage of when you buy them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462281773801.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462281773801.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>6189474
I really wanted to. Funny story though, last year my friend wanted to bring me to his prom. His gf couldn't go so I would be wearing her dress. So in a week I learned a decent amount of stuff about makeup, got some new shampoos, shaved my legs, whole nine yards. I was so excited, then he told me his gf was going with him again. God I was so heartbroken.
>>
>>6188353
Could this boy successfully look like a girl without drugs?
>>
>>6189633
hips narrow, shoulders wide, face doesn't seem masc or fem..

yeah with proper fashion and makeup you could. you'd look weird though.
>>
>>6189601
also tamoxifen is shit because of dystosis and clots
>>
>>6188353
Post more pics. What's your butt like?
>>
>>6188353
twink bod + girlish boy face

fug, you remind me too much of myself :D
>>
>>6190176
Post a pic of yourself, he did
>>
>>6189601
are the serms a complete replacement for estradiol, or are you supposed to cycle them?
>>
>>6190430
also wondering. wikipedia says it has estrogenic actions on bone and anti-estrogenic effects on the breasts and uterus. but i don't see how it can replace estradiol, or whatever form of estrogen, like an actual sex hormone.
>>
>>6190540
it doesn't, i think
serms are most likely supposed to be cycled with regular estrogens
>>
>>6190430
do not take estrogen with a SERM

cycling means stopping the SERM and restarting the estrogen and vice versa periodically
>>
Who are /femgen/'s fem icons? Brett Anderson from Suede is deffo one of mine. And he managed to stay relatively non-masc, svelte etc. as an adult too despite the drugs.
>>
It seems like there are no SERM implants, eh? I could only find estrogen implants. Taking pills every single day for possibly the rest of your life sounds like shit.
>>
>>6191043
cut off your balls
>>
>>6190915
a thinner version of myself
>>
>>6191060
Unless you just wanted to make a funny, wouldn't that would only eliminate the need for anti-androgens?
>>
>>6191092
he wanted to make a funny, anon
>>
>>6191092
isn't the point of doing serm+est to cycle them anyway? making implants worthless
>>
>>6191154
I have no idea; I have a hard time finding good sites with understandable info.
>>
>>6191160
man you people just don't get it
both estrogen and serms activate estrogen receptors
serms do not activate them in the breast -> no tits
if you took both
well shit i don't know what would happen. one would probably prioritize the other and your liver would be doing double time
>>
>>6190672
That really sounds like it could cause some issues, possibly with prolactinomas as stuff. Which if you didn't know, is a "benign" I. E. non cancerous brain tumor, which could seriously fuck up your shit if not fixed, and could if fixed still fuck your shit forever in regards to your endocrine system.

For anyone interested in serms I would HIGHLY recommend getting at least your prolactin levels and such things checked periodically through blood tests. Maybe I am wrong and there is not so much risk, but playing around with estrogen levels a bunch typically does lead to some negative complications
>>
>>6191092
Honestly a lot of eunuchs make up for their bone density issues through diet alone. Look into it. Go lurk eunuch archive a bit. You're obviously interested in HRT which is literal chemical castration. Low to no estrogen/test levels can be combated through non hormonal means.
>>
>>6191322
it can
after you do it enough though, i don't expect you'd continue to grow breasts
either way i agree it's not feasible
i'd just quit the SERMs and take a vitamin D+calcium supplemen
>>
>>6191332
>Low to no estrogen/test levels can be combated through non hormonal means.

wew
e
w
>>
>>6182395
The ones that still look good do. The main problem is that if they take it for more than 10 years after menopause their chance of getting cancer skyrockets. So even that's just delaying the inevitable.
>>
How does a femgen find a handsome top boyfriend
>>
>>6191828
Go fishing here:
>>6178114
>>
>>6191828
plenty of them go for us, anon. go meet regular gays. the average gay is masc compared to us.
>>
>>6192069

I only know one gay guy...he's a faaaaaaaaaaag, totally turn off
It's really depressing...I dunno, should I go to a gay bar or some shit?

>>6191947

do they like femgens?
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 720x960
This bitch is graduating
>>
>>6192150
...do i go to your school
>>
>>6192507
Maybe?
>>
>>6191947
Why do masc guys think they look good in those poses? They don't. Masc guys look good when they are doing something, not laying around or posing like women. It's just like when those idiots post pictures of their cock.
>>
>>6192532
that would be a disorienting merge of real life and 4chan
>>
>>6192647
Do you go to college in Texas?
>>
>>6192699
...yes
>>
>>6192721
Ah.

So I possibly know you if you're telling the truth.
>>
File: 1405266217648.png (298 KB, 738x335) Image search: [Google]
1405266217648.png
298 KB, 738x335
>June Snowpaw's blog got nuked
>>
>>6192728
no i've never seen you, except on here i guess. not lying, our graduation is today. a school in houston
>>
>>6192800
oh
You don't go to my school
My college is in another town
>>
>>6189601
I thought that cypro is the best while spiro is shit.

Can you explain your ratings ?
>>
>>6192826
It would have been a weird coincidence
>>
>>6183916
I'd let you cuddle me, qt
>>
>>6192864
cypro and spiro and kinda the same, but i've seen more complications self medding spiro than cypro
>>
>>6192864
Cypro strains your liver more than spiro does, so I imagine they are putting spiro first because while spiro does have more annoying side effects, it's also safer on the liver and thus if you can't get blood tested it'd be the safer option.
>>
>tfw graduated university in 2012
>tfw life turns to shit after

I really hope you majored in something good and plan on going to grad school. Otherwise you're going to realize it was all for nothing. I regret nothing in my life more than going to university.
>>
>>6193974
this was in response to this
>>6192150
>>
>>6193974
I plan on going to grad school
I majored in English, but I already work an OK job at IT.
My family expects me to graduate from college
I just hope I look cute at graduation
>>
File: Flat Chest.jpg (61 KB, 479x700) Image search: [Google]
Flat Chest.jpg
61 KB, 479x700
What kind of hormone cycle would you have to do to get and maintain a chest this small? It looks like the ideal size.
>>
>>6194324
That would require proper genetics and simple normal administration of estrogen. Maaaaybe also maintaining low weight.

Those are actual tits, they're just small. You basically would have no guarantee of pulling tits like that off without magically knowing your genetics. Do the women in your family all have tiny boobs?
>>
>>6194362
Yes, I'd say all of them are probably B cups; they're quite small. I'm 5'6 and am probably 105-110 pounds without requiring dietary effort or exercise.
>>
>>6193653
self-medding cypro than spiro*
important correction there
>>
>>6194398
Well, you could just risk it and go on normal anti-androgen + estrogen combo. Statistically speaking, you would probably get a cup size smaller than those female relatives at most, so odds are you'd have something somewhat similar to them. If you do take estrogen like that though, don't do it unless you're okay with the possibility, however remote, that you'll get bigger titties than you wanted.
>>
>>6182400
>Never had any in AGP/forced fem shit before, but now I am a little bit on the side after being on hormones for a bit over two years.
This I swear. Really just wanted to stay a qt twink at first. I was only into men, hated the idea of growing breasts and felt like they delegitimized me as a boy.

By this point they don't really bother me that much, I'd want guys to do stuff with them desu. Even had some dream where I was female and married to bf...

Really hope that's normal and these meds aren't screwing me up.
>>
>>6194834
what negative effects did you have while on cypro?
>>
>>6195112
I feel like the longer you're on these meds, it's not just your body being changed by them, but your perspective, your attitudes, you begin to become more comfortable with what they've done to you over time, and you begin to shift away from the masculine more and more over time, at least in regards to your comfort zone. Shit is weird.
>>
File: shitty serm guide.png (926 KB, 1600x1334) Image search: [Google]
shitty serm guide.png
926 KB, 1600x1334
>>6195124
>>6194834
>>6192864
>>6191478
>>6191385
>>6191332
>>6191322
>>6191160
>>6191154
>>6191092
>>6191043
>>6190430
>>6189661
>>6189609
>>6189601
alright fags here you go, i just made this
now you can't plead ignorance when i call you a tranny ITT
>>
>>6195160
I still haven't seen if bica is effective at those levels. And skin and other things might do worse under serm than est. I don't feel like playing lab mouse and getting burnt.
>>
>>6195256
bica is a regularly prescribed antiandrogen
of course SERMs aren't going to be as effective as bioidentical estrogen in skin softening
>>
>>6195270
I need to know if those 50 will be at least as good as blocking as 200 spiro. I've wanted to make the switch but never got a straight answer, might just go cyp if I can't get answers.
>>
>>6195270
>>6195256
You can cycle estrogen and SERMs although I really don't know how long you should do each for.
>>
>>6195300
Honestly you won't be able to get your answers. From the reading I have done, some people were fine on 50mg, others were not and started having regrowth of body hair and shit like that. If you don't care about your balls ever recovering and becoming normal again, then go with cypro, just be careful about liver damage. At 50mg it won't be too bad. Cypro does have potential to make you insensitive to testosterone in a more permanent sense, though, so keep that in mind. It will straight-up nuke your balls. But if you don't care about that, it's a wonderful antiandrogen. I don't know if this is just me but I found myself become more submissive and craving of dick in the ass when I went on it. Used to be vers, now I'm pure bottom. I also became more wimpy/more of a sissy. That might not be the meds at all though.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 392x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 392x720
>>6195322
>>6195141
>>6195112
U all fuged up
>>
>>6195160
Fuck, I really should take more than 25mg bica huh... But it's so expensive
(also >not showing brand medicines for the cheapest bica)
>>
>>6195322
Interesting.
I am on cypro myself but I don't think it made me more submissive or less but what did change is that I exclusively prefer men now while before I was your typical confused faggot who liked women and cocks. I am about 70% submissive and 30% dominant.
>>
>>6195387
I know :/

That's what I get for fucking with hormones without being a tranny lol. If you weren't AGP or into some fucking weird ass shit down that vein before, you kinda have to go down that path to become okay with your changes.
>>
>>6195530
>what did change is that I exclusively prefer men now while before I was your typical confused faggot who liked women and cocks.
Yeah this happened to me too. Kinda sucks considering I have a tranny GF ;__; I just want to get dicked by a man.
>>
>>6193974
>graduated in 2013
>majored in STEM
>started grad school
>life is still shit
>>
>>6195546
Shit I feel you, anon. Maybe break up with her?
>>
do fem boys like trannys? cause I like fem boys <3
>>
>>6195687
I'm really torn on the matter because we have such a deep emotional connection and love for each other. Like I still hold her and feel strong love. I just have this sexual dissatisfaction and lack of fulfillment. But as far as the emotional side of things go it's like the best compatibility I've had so far, and we've been together for almost two years now, we live together. Fuck this shit sucks.
>>
>>6195712
depends on the tranny
>>
>>6195726
This. If they are the "i am cutting off my dick" kind then no thanks.
>>
>>6195740
I think that'd too much a black and white way to go at it
>>
>>6195753
I am talking about one night stand situations but on the other hand why would I be interested in someone I am not attracted to physically?
>>
>>6194324
That looks like a tranny though, albeit rare passing one
>>
>>6195740
i don't mind it
i'd top a tranny if they had a good future and they were kind
and also if they didn't try to turn me
>>
>>6195787
Yeah, the filename I gave it before uploading was "A Femboy Apparently", I just changed it because I thought everyone would think I was blind or stupid. According to whatever site I got that pic from, they were trans or a femboy.
>>
>>6195724
Maybe she'll fuck you with a strap on if the while dick thing is a problem?
>>
File: 1462606138194.jpg (4 MB, 6800x5700) Image search: [Google]
1462606138194.jpg
4 MB, 6800x5700
Please explain why you people keep posting pics of andro models since 1) they are not on hrt 2) they actually look like men and not like failed trannies
>>
>>6195896
Uh, we already looked at it, near everyone on that chart in on antiandrogens at the least and a whole lot of them are full tranny.

That's like the worst chart you could use to prove a point.
>>
>>6195724
sounds like a job for P O L Y A M O R Y
>>
>>6196137
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>6195896
yeah most of these people block T
>>
Is there a femgen kageshi room? I want to know where I can fawn over cuteboys from the comfort of my mtf hiki-cave.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (271 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
271 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw planned to have my estrogenized bp plundered this weekend
>tfw only managed to stay home, being lazy and indifferent because have no interest in sex whatsoever
Not even cuddling, nothing.
I feel soo ... empty.
>>
>>6188353
What's your ethnicity?
>>
Dumb question: can someone be androgynous even if they aren't exactly attractive? When I google "androgynous" I only see picture of attractive people. I don't find myself attractive, but people often don't know if I'm a boy or girl (and sometimes it hurts me because that's the reason why they laugh of me - I know, I'm a pussy for being hurt by this). I also look like a 15 years old. And before someone ask, I'm not fat.
>>
>>6195958
>>6196208
no proof
get the fuck out
>>
>tfw actually getting to really like have boyboobs
they feel nice to hold and play with, plus they fill out t-shirts and girly tops in a nice way a flat chest doesn't, a flat chest just seems somehow sharp and masc and un-femboy-like to me now
fucking weird and stupid I know
oh well, it's better than feeling dysphoric or paranoid about them, better "own them" instead or whatever

anybody else got similar feels?
>>
Why does the artist "2n5" always draw his femme boys with such puffy nipples? His other male characters have "normal" nipples tbqh.
>>
>>6196553
he looks english tbqh
>>
>>6196652
>im a man
>im taking female hormones
>i grew boobs
>i like my boobs
>im a man
>>
>>6196787
>"female" hormones
>he thinks his balls and adrenal glands don't produce estrogen
kill yourself my man
>>
>>6196652
I like mine better in a sports bra desu.
>>
TFW, femgen is the real nonbinary.
>>
>>6196858
someone did try to make a nbgen at one point

i wonder what the gnc girls on this board do
>>
File: IMG_20160421_211202742.jpg (701 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160421_211202742.jpg
701 KB, 1080x1920
Feels like I'm kidding myself given how gross my hands feel, but I did have fun and for the first time in a long time I feel ok with having fat brown thighs.
Have had doing more in my mind for weeks now, but I always chicken out on the way to the women's clothes department. Wish I had someone to talk with
>>
>>6196893
nbgen was boring as fuck, glad it doesn't exist anymore
i am fairly okay with femgen being the unofficial nonbinary gen
>>
Curious about t-blockers and HRT (are those separate things?) I like being feminine but am not trans. Can I get these without a doctor, and also are they expensive?
>>
>>6196787
all healthy bodies contain some amount of testosterone and estrogen, the pills just change the ratio. estrogen is not solely a "female" hormone, just the "feminine" one.

>>6196836
idk I find bras too painfully constricting, I get a backache
it's cute to have nipples poking through a comfy t-shirt, I can always wear one of my cardigans over the top if I wanna hide them and go out

>>6196858
maybe
I don't really mind anymore what I am, I just like being a soft fem person
people can call me whatever they like and I won't mind, I'm not all tumblr about it

>>6197065
t-blockers block the t
estrogen replaces the t
the two together are HRT

they cost me about £100 for 3 months or so
qhi.co.uk for europe

alldaychemist for america
50mg cyproterone acetate daily and 2mg progynova every 12 hours is the standard thing but there are more experimental less trannyish things people are trying out in the general atm
>>
>>6182400

Wait wait, if I'm already super into agp/forced fem as fuck as it is right now, does that mean if I take hormones i'll collapse into some kind of fetish femboy black hole?
>>
File: 1463217746663.jpg (96 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1463217746663.jpg
96 KB, 444x444
Remember everyone, all true fembois have boyboobs

Get new budding/supple boyboobs of your own today!
>>
>>6197336
IMO you'd probably just flat out enjoy it. If you really like it, and are cool with the things that will happen, just take hormones and feel free to just go about your life as if nothing has changed, and naturally flow into whatever it is you feel like being. If you're way into that shit already I'm sure you'll be much more sexually satisfied after, granted you'll also have a lower sex drive, and maybe your fetish will go away, leaving you as actual forced fem kek, then you'll have to develop a fetish again.

It would help you get partners who are also into the same shit, granted on other people and not themselves.
>>
>>6196652
Yeah, having small sensitive breasts is great. It's more cuter and more androgynous than a flat chest.
Look at that set of andro models, the ones where you can see the chest just look obviously male.
>>
>>6197211
>Tfw want to start hrt
>ADC is out of cyproterone acetate
I guess I also have a few questions before starting
Will these react horribly with prozac? Are those the safest doses?
>>
>>6197469
How small are yours? The obviously-male andro chests make me nauseous.
>>
Are you a boy, but have tits? Allow me to suggest pic.

use it to slit your throat
>>
File: Trap mode schedule.jpg (989 KB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
Trap mode schedule.jpg
989 KB, 1432x2020
Anyone here done this routine?

How long until you start seeing results from it?
Im curious to try it.
>>
>>6197560
Boy without tits here,
Use that on yourself :^)
>>
File: 46071472_p16_master1200.jpg (155 KB, 560x771) Image search: [Google]
46071472_p16_master1200.jpg
155 KB, 560x771
>>6196763

Lots of artists do that with their boys though
>>
>>6196326
There's Skype, but I'm not sure if visitors are welcome.
>>
>>6197607
they are
https://join.skype.com/s0zbmZQFNo0H
>>
>>6197511
don't get information about counterindications on femgen
>>
We honestly should just stop making threads for the time being
>>
>>6197631
Do femboys taking hormones trigger you?
>>
>>6197647
>>6179187
>TFW U realize femgen has basically become Slaanesh cultists
>>
>>6186361
slut
>>
>>6197647
no, it's just the only thing we talk about.

like here, take some of my emotional bullshit:
i'm worried my bf is slowly becoming depressed because of his living situation and it'll ruin our relationship before it really gets started.
>>
>>6197910
>being gay
Gross
>>
>>6197921
thanks femgen
>>
>>6197682
lol

i used to not like you weirdos but now i do thats funneh
>>
>>6197910
I was in a situation similar to that. My LDR 4chan bf was working a shitty job with a bad home situation and he was becoming pretty miserable over time. It caused us to have a lot of fights since we were both stressed. I was worried about the relationship going south at the time but we made plans to move in together after a few months. That's essentially what kept us together, just anticipating the progress in the future.

I don't know if it's an option for you or your bf to move so for the time being he has to make due. All you can do is try to be extra accommodating and support him emotionally.
>>
>>6197921
>being into vaginas
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6197604
but shinji's nipples aren't puffy at all
>>
>>6196763
Because thats just his style, its cute and the future of all femboys is puffy nipples and smol boytiddies
>>
>>6199084
Reminder that if you don't have boobs you're just a plain man
>>
>>6199157
>those hips
unrealistic femboy beauty standards
>>
>>6199188
Yeah I agree, the shoulders are too small also. Looks too much like a cis female.
Also that dick is too big ;-;

Ofcourse there's never been developed males with female secondary traits because we didn't have synthetic estrogen. All of those are just mutants
>>
Who else on hormones and kinda likes not getting boners

Having a boner is kinda weird and gross. Feels comfier being soft, plus my bf is really into it when im soft because he'd prefer it was small, we were talking about chastity recently but I'd prefer still being able to reach orgasm
>>
>>6199245
Hard penises are for tops who use them.

I'm never penetrating anyone with mine so I'm perfectly fine with it staying soft.
>>
>>6199268
>>6199245
>orgasm while soft
>feel really submissive and stuff during/afterwards
is this a thing or is it just me
>>
File: Shinjibubblebutt.png (263 KB, 498x428) Image search: [Google]
Shinjibubblebutt.png
263 KB, 498x428
>>6198770
>implying
>>
>>6199278
Nah i totally know that feel. Its really weird
>>
>>6199242
True. Someone mentioned 2n5 before and I actually think his femboys aren't that unrealistic in terms of body shape. They have male shoulders, smaller hips and longer limbs. They just happen to be feminine and have tiny boobs too.
>>
>>6199278
Do you actually orgasm while soft? Like penis ejaculating orgasm?

I can get prostate orgasms when I'm having sex and staying soft but if I'm to cum using my dick it has to be somewhat hard. How the hell does it work if you're flaccid?
>>
>>6199315
only trufemboys can experience it
>>
>>6199278
My bf is really into the dom top stuff so i havent really orgasmed from touching my dick like that for a really long time. He says one of his favourite parts is it makes me more affectionate. I always just really want to cuddle after
>>
>>6199335
>tru

Not this shittu again -.-
>>
File: 2509357703_ca1143de5f_z.jpg (74 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
2509357703_ca1143de5f_z.jpg
74 KB, 500x255
>>6199157
They look ugly, sleeping hermaphrodtus was much better
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.