[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis lesgen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: pernille and magda.gif (808 KB, 500x193) Image search: [Google]
pernille and magda.gif
808 KB, 500x193
Cis lesbian general: Favorite Athletes edition (preferably with their hot girlfriends)

Who's your qt and what makes her special enough to be lesgen's official athletic babe?

This thread is the assemblage of AFAB lesbians discussing very important matters. Filter application is strongly advised. http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE

Bisexuals, transgender lesbians, and men with questions can find the responses you're seeking by awaiting the return of "chill lesgen".

OLD AND BUSTED:
>>6162867
>>
>>6179296
You know it's gonna be Ashlyn Harris.
>>
So...any ladies in vegas wanna help me lose my handholding virginity for 100 bucks? Maybe let me touch a boobie and kiss your mouth? Pls I can't be a virgin forever.
>>
>>6179422
Are you hot?

I'm a thirsty motherfucker who could drive to vegas.
>>
>>6179434
I'M NOT DRESSING UP TO SIT ON YOUR FACE

Also I'm an azn on her period.
>>
>>6179445
Aww, dashing my dreams. You suuuuuuure?

>Also I'm an azn on her period.
Neither of those things have any bearing on whether you're hot, anon.
>>
>>6179445
>azn
Having flashbacks to the days of xanga and msn rn.
>>
>>6179431

Tell us anyway, what else are dyke friends good for if not processing each others' shit? Don't give me that "it's a long story" nonsense, you post here enough that I know you've got the time.
>>
>>6179478
"It's a long story" is code for "I don't want to talk about it." anon.
>>
>>6179468

AOL chat rooms.
The ones you had to stalk to get a spot in because there were only like 45 slots.
And half the posts were "[Random boy band member] IS MINE" and "AZN PRIDE" and "asl hey wanna cyber" and "LIMP BIZKIT RULZ"
>>
>>6179465
We've been over this, superanon. I will not encourage your fetish. And as far as attractiveness goes I think I'm average. But I like to believe I have a nice personality.
>>
>>6179488
>tfw no qt 3.14 gf/fuckbuddy/hooker to indulge my supergirl fetish
If it helps I've got big tits.
>>
>>6179497
...how big
>>
>>6179483
I'm sorry that your entire family was mass murdered while you were away on a school field trip age 16.

Can you at least talk about what the homeless lifestyle was like for you and how you got out of it? Were you a hooker?
>>
>>6179431
I think she is in fact homeless, by legal standers anyway. She could just be couch surfing so that she doesn't have to sleep outside. Then when you have that kind of time on your hands any internet connection becomes something to do. She could just be a Griffter.
>>
>>6179503
Triple Ds
>>
>>6179465
She'll have a tough time dressing up as Supergirl if she's Asian tho.
>>
>>6179483
You don't gotta explain shit, anon, I been there to. Don't trip potato chip. We're ok now. And I'm sure it has become exhausting to talk about it by now. That's the way I am about my story times on here to.
>>
>>6179487
Fortunately or unfortunately, AOL was never really a thing here.
>>
>>6179533
Yeah I'm sometimes fine talking about it but it's just sort of exhausting to go through and I'm not in the mood. Crap time in my life, y'know. Shouldn't have mentioned it, of course people were gonna ask.

>>6179528
She may not look like her but she can still dress up.
>>
>>6179527
Oh, so you're fat
>>
>>6179539
>She may not look like her but she can still dress up.
So it's the outfit that does it for you? Does she have to get a blonde wig?
>>
>>6179544
Nah, I've just got big tits. Although, this is the internet so I s'pose for all you know I'm an elderly dutch man.

>>6179548
Outfit is great. Blonde wig is a plus but not necessary.
>>
>>6179539
This is the chan, got to watch out what we say in here, yeah'know. Its all good anon. Some anon's might trip about it, don't worry about it. You know their just a bunch of butt hurt newfags, that don't even got their trolling legs yet.
>>
>>6179556
So what's the appeal if she doesn't even really look like Supergirl? Or is this just an inexplicable fetish thing?
>>
File: 1461083765065.png (441 KB, 720x512) Image search: [Google]
1461083765065.png
441 KB, 720x512
I thought you had some sort of enlightenment a thread or two ago, but alas, you're just the same old useless S.
>>
>>6179563
If she's wearing the outfit I can pretend. Obviously, the more she looks like her, the better.

>>6179558
It's all good. I hardly expect people to softball my feelings on 4chan.
>>
>>6179556

Post torso.
>>
>>6179527
That's not a real size! You're fooling with me because I'm not attracted to you!

Which reminds me

PSA PSA PSA PSA PSA FOR YOU
I will be on vacation so my life will consist of more than lording over this thread. I will not be able to cleanse or make new threads so all that's up to you. Try to not disappoint me. I might actually appoint superanon to make new threads but she'd just shape it around one thing.
>>
>>6179583
Are we doing this again? Post abs.
>>
File: Jennifer-s-Body.gif (445 KB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-s-Body.gif
445 KB, 500x227
>>6179579
Only a jack ass to those who ask for it anon, thought you would have figured that by now.
Fuck catch up already.

>>6179582
Nah I get yea. I'm just squishy I cant help myself.
>(well squishy and lewd anyway)
>>
>>6179590
It is in the US. I dunno what sizing yuropoors have going on.

>You're fooling with me because I'm not attracted to you!
That does sound like something I'd do.

> I might actually appoint superanon to make new threads but she'd just shape it around one thing.
I want to say I'm not that autistic but I am totally that autistic.

I could, uhh, make it things that are not Supergirl. Awesome hair edition. Qt books edition. Find your g-spot edition. I'd be a poor choice anyway tho cuz I work 9 hours a day.

>>6179596
I used to be squishier. I vaguely remember that feel.
>>
>>6179608
Is this to imply you are no longer squishy?
I like squishy, always have. I tend to get angry at people to take that away from people. I get mad, but I still always incorporate that the other person is a person first. Then I go from there. Unless its rape or sexual assault. That shit drives me batshit crazy.
>>
>>6179608
>yuropoor
I'm a proud, stars n stripes bleeding American you senile son of a gun. I just can't believe there's a girl with triple Ds and no chub. Just FYI I wasn't the anon that accused you of being fat tho.
>I'd be a poor choice anyway
Cis lesgen can go until page 10 if it has to. Ghetto thread and all that. I just want my cherished anons to have a nice thread with minimal invasion while I'm off being a gluttonous drunk.

You're all big girls. But none of you take it as seriously as me. Which will lead to uggos and fatties. Uggos. Fatties. Just thinking about it REEEEEEEE
>>
>>6179629
I am no longer squishy, no. It's water off a duck. Much healthier this way. It's best not to get upset when randoms have poor opinions of you or say nasty shit for whatever reason.

>>6179631
>I just can't believe there's a girl with triple Ds and no chub.
Not ZERO chub. I'm not literally a movie star lmao. But I'm within the doctor-recommended chub range, deffos not fat.

>I just want my cherished anons to have a nice thread with minimal invasion while I'm off being a gluttonous drunk.
We'll be sure to genocide some men and yell about goldstars in your honor, anon.
>>
File: 1461018979582.jpg (85 KB, 959x717) Image search: [Google]
1461018979582.jpg
85 KB, 959x717
>>6179631

I'm just here, lurking, waiting for my chance to spam uggos....don't mind meeee
>>
>>6179683
"sigh" you're right, and this is the chan after all.
>>
>>6179688
I want to know the context of this

>>6179690
Call this "the chan" one more fucking time.
>>
>>6179688
Exactly how in the hell is that smiggle ass lady still even alive?
>>
File: for_you.gif (140 KB, 320x373) Image search: [Google]
for_you.gif
140 KB, 320x373
>>6179694

THE

CHAN
>>
File: 1332421108337.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1332421108337.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>6179688
>I'm coming for you next
>>
File: dreamgirl.jpg (193 KB, 750x1129) Image search: [Google]
dreamgirl.jpg
193 KB, 750x1129
Preppy girls are the best girls
>>
File: 1106.gif (2 MB, 271x272) Image search: [Google]
1106.gif
2 MB, 271x272
>>6179712
>>
I want to bite someone's qt chin.
>>
>>6179745
what the hell are you doing up at this hour thinking about biting people?
>>
>>6179749
What the hell are you doing up at this hour not thinking about biting people?
>>
>>6179751
lol! Touché
>>
>>6179745
>>6179751
You're an animal and you should be kept in a cage
>>
File: my chin is qter than yours.jpg (34 KB, 403x298) Image search: [Google]
my chin is qter than yours.jpg
34 KB, 403x298
>>6179762
Fuck if I can help that some people have qt chins.
>>
File: 1458100009946.jpg (375 KB, 680x1048) Image search: [Google]
1458100009946.jpg
375 KB, 680x1048
Does anyone else have a preference for really old women
>>
>>6179814
How old is really old? My highest limit would be 55.
>>
>>6179868
40's, 50's, 60's

30's is ok if they age early
>>
>>6179880
I don't think 40 is really old, haha.
The age difference between me and a 40-year-old would only be 15 years, which isn't so much to me. Maybe I'd think it was a steep hill if I was barely legal or something.

Reminds me of being 17, I'd wake up early before school to watch this beautiful blonde newscaster who was probably almost 40...

55 is still a pretty big gap, but I can name several women I'm attracted to in the 50's range who still look youthful and sexy.

A lot of gay guys joke that "gay death" comes at 25-30, when do you guys figure lesbian death begins?
>>
>>6179959
>lesbian death
23, when they're tired of fooling around and settle for the dick. I've yet to meet a lesbian who got the same age as me. Either "it was just a phase", or they're bisluts.
>>
>>6179976
>I've yet to meet a lesbian who got the same age as me.

Wow, do you live in a really liberal area? I guess I've never had to worry about fakers because people still get judged for being gay here. I've never known a single "trender", I guess you would say, offline.

Isn't it funny though, that it seems the most outspoken are the ones for whom it's most likely to be just a trend or experiment for them? It's like with hate crimes - most victims of real hate crimes just want to forget about it and move on with their lives, not post in on Facebook and be known as a victim for life.
>>
>>6179688
They censored the wrong person.
>>
>>6179814
When I was younger I did (yes, mommy issues). I dated a 52-year old when I was 25 and a 41-year old when I was 26. I also had fwb's that were in their 50's-60's.

Now that I'm older (43) that age spread is a lot less.
>>
>>6179988
Well, fucking girls is trendy until you're out of college, here. It's not rare to see straight girls talking about that bi or lesbian they fucked, and I'm pretty sure some of them have most experience than me. There's lesbians of course, but they're pretty rare. And the ones who stand out are the fat butches, even if I saw a femme couple a few weeks ago. Besides that I don't know a single lesbian, and it doesn't help I'm the only one at my workplace who counts 80~ employees.
>>
Guys how long should sex last? Next week I'll be meeting my ldr gf for the first time and both of is are virgins...I'm gonna be taking charge but what's a normal amount of time to have sex?
>>
>>6180011
How would you feel about dating a 23 year old?
>>
>>6179976
>>6180019
I believe it's because LGBT isn't part of the mainstream culture as much as it should. A lesbian couple isn't just a couple, it's lesbian couple and it will so for a long time. Same thing with gay men. LGBT-relationships are good for getting easy sex and cuddles when you're young but very few actually grow to be proper lesbians. We are a minority and it'll be so for all eternity.
>tfw cannot brainwash girls into lesbianism
>>
>>6180023
Dating? Probably not. I don't think I'd have a lot in common with a 23-year old (that coming from someone who probably had less in common with a 52-year old, right?). But a fwb? I've done that plenty of times.
>>
>>6180023
The last 23 years old I knew fucked me in the ass, and not in a good way. The first one used me, the second one was interested in me but I didn't know and back stabbed me until she found a boyfriend, and the third one wanted to sleep with me but I refused and I don't have any news since. Did I mention they were all straight actually?
So, if you really likes women and always will, sure, but a little older would be better.
>>
File: 102.jpg (62 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
62 KB, 990x660
>>6180029

What's the best way for a younger woman to convince an older woman to lower her standards and date us?
>>
spoiler: most attractive feminine "lesbians" end up with men.
>>
>>6180053
I found that a lot of older women wanted to date me (or at least be fwb's with me). I think in many cases I was a walk on the wild side (tats, piercings, soft butch look).

But here's the problem. Older woman tend to be more of a mother in the relationship, especially when the new relationship excitement wears off. Sex dies down to sometimes being nonexistent and you really do end up in a mother/daughter relationship.

I cycled through plenty of these.
>>
>>6180048
You wanna date?
>>
>>6180073
If so, does this mean that butch lesbian have too much testosterone in their bodies? So they're not "women" but hormonal, confused females?
>>
>>6180095
Sure, if you're
>a lesbian
>not fat
>not a nut case
>not a bulldyke
>>
>>6180097
Hormonal women are still women, anonamoose.
Plus most of those butches end up with femmes.

I know that anon is probably shitposting but all the lesbian marriage sites seem dominated by femme-on-femme marriages too.

>>6180076
Ugh, that's creepy. Though I get what you mean, I think women often end up taking on a "caretaker" role for their partner and people project "mommy" onto that if the woman is older.
But I don't tend to get along with people my age...I guess about a 10-year difference would be the best. So she's older but not massively.
>>
>>6180122
Same if you're femme too...age? Race? Location?
>>
>>6179814
I'm kinda into 70+ bedridden women. Nothing else will satisfy my craving.
>>
>>6180130
>Ugh, that's creepy. Though I get what you mean, I think women often end up taking on a "caretaker" role for their partner and people project "mommy" onto that if the woman is older.
>But I don't tend to get along with people my age...I guess about a 10-year difference would be the best. So she's older but not massively.

A ten-year difference isn't that bad. As I mentioned I'm 43 and about 35-55 is probably my sweet spot for a relationship and 18-65 for a fwb situation.
>>
>>6180169
>femme
>28
>white blue eyes/brown hair
>europe
>>
>>6180260

What if you develop feelings for a fwb outside your sweet spot?
>>
>>6180263
>femme
>blue/blonde
>USA

Wanna date?
>>
>>6180336
>blonde
Yes, please.
>>
>>6180329
I suppose it could happen but I just don't think I have anything in common with a woman under 35. I have had fwb's who started developing feels for me and shut that down immediately (but nicely). They eventually find someone more compatible.
>>
I'm starting to lose my lesbianism. I'm just so sick and tired of the difficulties when it comes to finding a girlfriend. Most of the girls I meet at my uni are radical feminist, lesbians until graduation or just plain nuts. There are some butch girls but I'd never date one.

I'll probably bury myself in lesbian propaganda tonight.
>>
>>6180624
How do you know they're LUGs if you haven't graduated yet?
>>
>>6180685
The sings are real and I'm too pessimistic to consider those beautiful femmes to be real lesbians.
>>
>>6180624
>lose my lesbianism
I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than date a man. Guess I'll just be alone forever.
>>
>>6180695
I'm just too afraid of being alone. I mean I'm not attracted to men but I've yet to see one lesbian couple staying together long term.
>>
>>6179814
>>Grandmother was friends with a older lesbian couple
>>They're older chill artist dykes that were super nice to me growing up
>>Now I'm a lot older and an adult and they happened to visit my family the same day I decided to stop by as well
>>Chat for a little
>>Feel like a piece of meat being stared at
>>Trying not to laugh but feel awkward being looked at up and down

>>Parents property is sandwiched between 2 older lesbian couples
>>They all love me, but they're not attractive at all
>>Always get the signals they're interested and hunting at me whenever I talk to them
>>Going to see if maybe I can use that to possibly buy their houses and land in the next 20 years since they have no kids to expand my property when it's inherited to me
>>
>>6180689
Then just have sex with them in the meantime?

It sounds like you're just making excuses. "Woe is me, I'm the only normal lesbian in this entire institution!" Yeah...you probably aren't.
Sure it sucks that you have to put more work into finding basic college experiences than just about everyone else, but you don't deserve to complain if a lot of your troubles stem from your own mentality.

P.S: Look at sites with lesbian weddings, lots of beautiful femme women marrying other women.
>>
>>6180708
If you're willing to date men just because you're afraid of being alone says a lot of things about you.
>>
>>6180022
You're both virgins so you'll have no real idea what you're doing, and that's okay. Your first time probably wont be amazing but if you two build up enough of an emotional, loving relationship the excitement of finally having sex will help the lack of experience and still make it decent. If that makes sense. Usually just keep going until you're both tired. Don't worry about it if your first time isn't amazing, the more you practice the better. You'll find out what you like and dislike, and what to do and your favorite spots are. But good luck anon.
>>
>>6180022
About three days. For women anyway
>>
Ugh

>Finally getting over heavy feels for old crush
>No longer in contact, no longer thinking about daily
>Walking along, checking out cute girl in the distance
>Wait...
>That hair
>That gargantuan height
>That dykey style
>That can only be...
>Oh sweet lady jesus
>Remain calm, it's a bit of a distance so can't be sure. Crosses my mind a few times throughout the day but remain detached. The feels are improving
>"Oh hey anon guess who i saw just saw?!" and talks about old crush
>Oh
>Oh god
>Becoming physically and visibly flustered
>Body why.jpg
>tfw you can trick your mind but your body always gives you away
>All them feels
And to top it off
>Bump into her later

whyyyyyy
>>
File: samm damena.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
samm damena.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
I'm gone for a couple hours and boom
>>
Get it together. Keep strong. Be smart. Don't be dumb.
>>
File: heightdifference.jpg (406 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
heightdifference.jpg
406 KB, 600x806
>>6181396
>ywn marry a qt giant basketball player
>>
File: 293932934.gif (485 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
293932934.gif
485 KB, 500x281
>>6179296
Honestly I like tennis and like williams. She's just so skilled.
>>
>>6181483
The one I posted are high school sweethearts
>>
>>6181483
>cutest future coach got married and not to me
>>
File: wedding8.jpg (328 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
wedding8.jpg
328 KB, 599x900
>>6181613
That's even cuter then.
>ywn marry your high school sweetheart because you were closeted as fuck back then
>>
>>6181483
Hey. Their actually a cute couple.
Im a meanass heightest. But they actually look good together.
>>
>>6179688
What would motivate someone to turn their body into this? She looks like somebody took a mummy, threw a wig on it and then cooked it too long in an oven. What kind of trauma could lead to someone thinking that this is okay?
>>
>>6180715
Know the feeling. I'm >>6180011 and the 52-year old I was seeing belonged to a "social club" that consisted mostly of older bi/lesbian women who were either in hi-visibility jobs (judges, corporate people) or married to someone who was (politicians, etc...). They would get together every couple of weeks for dinner and dancing (privately because most were in the closet) and my girlfriend would take me to their dinners as her date. At 25 I was the prime cut of meat and got lots of attention.
>>
>>6181486
I always wondered what it would be like to have those thighs wrapped around my head. I'd probably pop open like a grape.
>>
>>6181902

I am so fucking jealous of you.
>>
>>6179022
I enjoyed MariMite, loved Blue Drop and couldn't get into Simoun at all. Years later I'm still intending to go back and watch it. Shoud've brought the OneeLoli in earlier.
>>
>>6181821
>Fuck

They're
>>
>>6181998
I only liked the manga version of the blue drop spin off. Primarily because it taught me my fetish.

>>6181986
There are a number of anons to be jealous of. The police woman married to her brother's ex girlfriend/ opera singer, the anon who was an escort and married a sugar mama, etc.
>>
>>6181902
Man i remember you posting those stories before.
What a life.
>>
>>6182104
Nice to be remembered! Thanks.
>>
>>6181986
Thanks
>>
>>6182091
That's what you chose to correct? Not the second line that makes no sense?
>>
>>6181902
Can you tell us any more about some of the women who went there?
>>
>>6182093
Which one? There's like, 4 Blue Drop manga.
>>
>>6182139
None of those words are real, I don't think so anyway, I mean whats the word for someone who wont date a chick taller than her? and then how do you express the emotion behind the phrase Mean to sound like meeeeinAss? You cant so if its gibberish I treat it as such, even if I'm the one who wrote it. They are is in fact a word distinguishable as to the dictionary, thus for if I catch it I will do my best to correct it, but if not, then it is what it is. and frankly its hard for me to even give a shit about that.
>>
File: 1462837491598.png (412 KB, 419x444) Image search: [Google]
1462837491598.png
412 KB, 419x444
>>6182185
You type like you're having a stroke.
>>
>>6182147

Generally speaking, over 40, well off (or their husbands are). Equal mix of married and single women. There was about 25 total but not all came to every social event. Probably 15 regulars. Ages ranged from 40 to late 60's. Some formed relationships while there, some just met up for a little same sex fun every now and then.

Remember these women grew up when being gay/lesbian was still taboo and now, in their (or their husband's) position they stay in the closet so that's why they had this closed social club.
>>
>>6181998
I liked simoun because it was unique and unpredictable, but not in a way that I found jarring.
>>
>>6182199
Oh boo. So it's mostly bisluts looking for casual pussy outside of their hetero marriage. There's something like that on my local Craigslist w4w. I wanted a lesbian secret society. There aren't any cool lesbian things on my local meetup.com
>>
>>6182199
And you type like a redundant aloof trying to compensate for all the things they don't know but telling everyone that some how a type written letter can be wrong some how.
>>
>>6182215
You could say that, but it's different. A lot of the married women did what society expected of them... got married and had kids... even though they were lesbians. And now they are in a situation where coming out would be a problem for them or their husband.

I was surprised I was invited since they didn't just let any "bisluts looking for casual pussy" join their little group but my girlfriend trusted me enough to bring me.
>>
>>6182218

*somehow
*typed
*somehow
>>
>>6182218
>redundant aloof

w-what
>>
>>6182215
oh muh gawd I SO FEEL YOU.
that whole section on craigslist is so fucked the hell up, it so cluster fucked and its all the men that keep doing it!

Are you kidding! out here in southern California the men just say they want to fuck you and are willing to pay to just have you as a sex toy, (you are not seen as a human being at all) and the women are all dumb as shit doing anything desperately trying to keep a man that not only has already cheated on them but is trying to degrade that girl that much more by physically making her do something she does not want to do. either that or the girl is STILL a dumb bitch by wanting to keep a man when she is not interested in him what so ever and keeps him out of sheer greed.

and men have NOTHING to impress women with because they are ALL LITERALLY a dime a million so all they ALL AT THE SAME TIME feel they can do is show their penis like some how having a picture of a penis next to another penis is some how attractive. I swear, all men are gay, they have to be, if the only thing about themselves that turns them on is the thought of their own penis then YEAH you're gay, just go suck a dick and fuck other men get fucked by other men, stick to men! they will never turn you down, other men love you. women tolerate you. think about that.
>>
File: 158926474.jpg (98 KB, 337x507) Image search: [Google]
158926474.jpg
98 KB, 337x507
Tell us about your life, S.
>>
File: 1462639708284.jpg (410 KB, 1024x1450) Image search: [Google]
1462639708284.jpg
410 KB, 1024x1450
>change clothes around straight guys
>immediate rush of sadistic power

the best
>>
File: cryingseal.jpg (61 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
cryingseal.jpg
61 KB, 500x335
>tfw work hard to look attractive
>still shy and autistic
>scared of straight girls and rejection

I just want a gf
>>
>>6182768
Have fun getting raped by your future stalker.

>>6182811
If you don't convert to normie, you'll never get a gf being shy and autistic. Eventually you'll accept foreveralone life and feel no need to even try to look nice anymore.
>>
>>6182894
>Eventually you'll accept foreveralone life and feel no need to even try to look nice anymore.
It's pretty relaxing, t b q h
>>
I find the lack of /MENA qties in this thread disappointing.
>>
>>6182175
The one where human grill likes the alien grill and alien grill blows up without human grill confessing. So she grew up and married another alien grill because her blue eyes remind her of the girl she loved. She gets knocked up by alien grill. Which became my fetish. A woman just laying there getting knocked up by a girl she doesn't love. Hot.
>>
File: 1462368744660.jpg (207 KB, 634x1294) Image search: [Google]
1462368744660.jpg
207 KB, 634x1294
I fucking hate how irrational my friend becomes when she's on her period. I literally cannot reason with her and she basically says things to upset me or distance herself from me. We used to date, and she basically goaded me intro being friends with her, but since I began treating her like a friend she's just been weird and shitty to me.

What should I do about her? And how do I know when 2 hit on a girl? One gave me this look at the bus station and we exchanged smiles. Should I turn back next time and just ask her out? What works?
>>
>>6183389
She's on her period, and no one forced you into being friends with her.

Compromise, shitbag.
>>
This isn't funny anymore I want a girlfriend.
>>
>>6183584
"She's on her period" isn't enough to justify such a rude and antisocial attitude that at this point feels persistent. I agree that I wasn't forced to become her friend, but she wanted it badly enough to fuck with my boundaries and the outcome at this point is her being a drag like 70% of the time we spend together.
>>
>>6183663
Me too, anon, but how?
>>
File: fairest ever after.png (896 KB, 817x1262) Image search: [Google]
fairest ever after.png
896 KB, 817x1262
>>6183663
I agree. We should be each other's girlfriends. Just as practice until we find proper girlfriends.
>>
>>6183663
Why?
>>
strap ons: y/n?
>>
>>6183694
So just don't?

I had a friend that was like that. Just distance yourself from her. She asks if you wanna hang and you're busy that time. You go out and just never invite her for a few weeks. Too busy to text her a couple days, etc.

You don't necessarily end the friendship but just enforce some space into it. Less best friends more "eh ok friends".

If she confronts asking why the space tell her honestly she's kind of a pain in the ass and blames her shitty actions on hormones instead of taking responsibility and it's tiring for you.
>>
>>6184039
yah
>>
>>6182768
That post seems like it was made by an agp xy to me.
>>
>>6184164
Would you let a girl do you with a strap on that could shoot an impregnating fluid into you?
>>
>>6184185
nah

semen and pregnancy are nightmare fuel
>>
How selfish/selfless would you say you are?
>>
>>6184236
retardidly selfless

it's not a virtue at this point
>>
>>6183663
I know this feel.
>>
File: oQLNzGY.gif (1000 KB, 310x205) Image search: [Google]
oQLNzGY.gif
1000 KB, 310x205
>>6184185
>Would you let a girl do you with a strap on that could shoot an impregnating fluid into you?
>>
>asked a qt girl out
>its probably going to be a disaster and Ill be awful

But.
I asked a qt out, for the first time.
I have a crush and I actually asked her out.
Feels really weird man.
Proud of myself honestly
>>
>>6184164

my gf made me suck her prosthetic dick last night and it was real hot but now i feel weird
>>
>>6184466
Good luck, anon!
>>
File: 200w.gif (903 KB, 200x110) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
903 KB, 200x110
>>6184158
Thanks for your reply. That all makes perfect sense to me. I think it will be the least painful way of getting her out of my life. She did end up explaining herself and apologizing, so that's good. I forgave her and found something to apologize 4 as well. So things are now in a place where I can just move on...
>>
>>6183709
Official law. I'm writing it into the human rights of New Lesbos.

>>6183840
Having a girlfriend will make everything terrible in life worth it.

>>6184406
I'm in vegas for like 4 days. Lemme touch a boob.
>>
>>6184595
>4 days
I need more notice than that, senpai, it's a bit of a drive.
>>
>>6184595
What're you doing in Vegas?
>>
>>6184607
You got until Monday Morning to let me feel those knockers.

>>6184609
Birthday.
>>
>>6184615
Nigga I'd have to take off work to make it in that timeframe. Not that I ain't thirsty for a good tit massage, but if I'ma drive that long and take off work it better be for some goddamn mindblowing sex.
>>
>>6184615
21st?
>>
File: feel frog.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
feel frog.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhrvN8o1FI&t=42
>>
>>6184500

Thank you!
i hope it goes well, but if it doesnt then Im still proud!
>>
Oh geez I'm talking with an awkward aspie like girl. She clearly, desperately wants to know me, but I don't know if she's coming on so strong because she's an aspie, or if she is hinting at the gay.

She's actually really cute. Even though she's emotionally fragile and can't take a joke and really self conscious she's still kinda cute. Reminds me of when I was an aspie instead of the huge shit cunt of a personality I am now. She leaves for another shool in the fall, so no loss if I try to hit on her outside of the joke flirting I've been doing.

Fuck, she's only 2 years younger than me but it feels like there's a fucking generation gap between us with how she acts (the unsure of herself can't take a joke shit).

I don't know if I should go for it. Anyway, me and her are watching the gay space rock show this Thursday. I'll be whipping out all my good geology related pick up lines. Fish around for a bit. See what happens.

Maybe I'll get to stick a geophone in her and read her vibrations. She's probably terrible at sex though. I may have been an aspie in the past, but I've always been good at the sexual somehow. I bet she doesn't know how to work a vagina at all. Damn I'm conflicted about this.
>>
>>6184632
I'M A VIRGIN ON MY PERIOD WE CAN'T HAVE SEX

>>6184718
Mhm. Do I sound familiar?
>>
On a lighter note! Reading a fanfic and this is the authors note of the first chapter:
i like the 20s and i like gay

look at this fusion of the two

its name is "im garbage"

I love this woman.
>>
>>6184934
*makes it rain with google doc pages that i typed this on*

have some sustenance my hungry children

you little shits
>>
>>6184872
>Mhm. Do I sound familiar
Yep. Though I was also guessing 21st because it seemed the most 'Vegas' birthday within the age range of this board. Didn't think we had any 29yo Americans.
>>
>>6185227
If you're in the NW I'm embarassed. Unless you're hot. Pls contact me.
>>
Ladies, I have a black widow living in my window. She's only a foot from my bed, and my head. She's been there for years (at least 4). I leave her there. She's finally reached adult size this year. When I was at my lowest, she started living here, just a tiny speck of a spider. She's killed every insect and every other spider that has entered my room.

She's shy. She only emerges at night. Any loud sound, any abrasive movement, and she darts back into the frame.

She protects me, as she threatens me. They're rare here. It gets too cold in the winter for them. Yet the heat of my room sustains her.

I've killed all her suitors. There haven't been many. I'll continue to purge them, but I can't bring myself to kill my friend. She's been there for me, with me, for years. She could kill me tomorrow, and yet I love her.

Such is life.

-geoanon
>>
File: Black_Widow-Iron_Man_2.jpg (219 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Black_Widow-Iron_Man_2.jpg
219 KB, 2000x1333
>>6185253
A black widow, you say?
>>
>>6185243
Nah I meant you sound familiar from here, not meatspace.
>>
File: 1445437215652.jpg (100 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
1445437215652.jpg
100 KB, 570x428
>>6185263
I wouldn't reject her if she wanted to live in my window, but me and this spider have a history. I've been denying what she is for years, just thinking she was a tiny cute thing that could kill giant wood louse spiders and June bugs. She's been there, watching me through every struggle and jubilation. Now that she's adult size she's actually kind of scary. She never had the markings. No red spots. It was only when I came across the males with red markings and white leg stripes that I realized what she is.

Black widow's red hair finally makes sense. I'm so slow.

If I ever feel particularly shitty I could coax her into biting me, but I wouldn't want to do that to her. I know it would cause her significant stress. She's never left her spot a foot from my sleeping head.
>>
>>6185311
Objectively I can find spiders cute, but they terrify me in person and I don't like how I compulsively imagine them constantly for like 30 min after I've seen one or talked about them. I really wish I liked them but I just can't.
>>
>>6185341
She started off tinier than a pin head. For two years she was just a cute tiny thing that somehow survived. Now she's kinda huge. Never really expected a spider to love 4 years, you know? She's kind of like a pet. I had a free ranging panther chameleon for 5 years. Lived on a giant hibiscus tree. He was cool, but even he would range from his tree. I awoke with him on my chest more than once.

The black widow? She's never left her spot in my window. There's a tear in the mesh from a bad wind storm (thanks chicago!) and she has taken care of all intruders since then. I'm not really afraid of her. She's a friend and a pet. One that could literally kill me.
>>
I think I found a tiny jumping spider today. I couldn't be sure because it was small. But the movements and color reminded me of a jumping spider so I was able to catch and release it.
>>
>>6185385
Jumping spiders are bros. They're adorable and as smart as mice in some cases. I love those little fuckers. The giant ones with the iridescent green on their faces are so cute! So are the zebra ones. The science behind their jumps is really cool too.

Lesgen: spider discussion
>>
>>6181483
>mixed couple

Disgusting. It's even more disgusting as it has a negro in it.
>>
>>6185531
Amen. White love purest love.
>>
File: 478568756874643.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
478568756874643.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>6185531
>>6185536
>dudes from /pol/ role-playing as lesbians.

I guess it's true that many bigots and homophobes got that way by repressing their deviant urges. You obviously want to be women, go hang out in the mtf thread instead.
>>
>>6185311
>tfw no geologist gf to bring me cool rocks like that one as gifts
>>
File: No3Dzcd.jpg (113 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
No3Dzcd.jpg
113 KB, 1200x800
>>6185459

>spider
>adorable
>kekek wow there are some retarded lesbians in here...
>google image search
>mfw
>>
>>6185593
It's true, most homophobics are actually quite gay on the inside. Many hate group pastors have been seen with gay prostitutes and I wouldn't be surprised if Ku Klux Klan had numerous gays.

I just got a number from a beautiful Iranian girl and I'm all hyped. I lost hope in lesbian dating in college but apparently I was wrong.
>>
>>6183389
Why the fuck would you want to ask her out? She sounds annoying as fuck. Even if you thought she was cute or something if she annoys you now then she'd just be as annoying when you'd date her.
>>
File: bardis1.png (224 KB, 572x480) Image search: [Google]
bardis1.png
224 KB, 572x480
>>6179296
Melanie Bardis <3

Sharapova too. She's got everything. Do you believe in the gay rumors??
>>
File: uhZgqS0.jpg (774 KB, 1024x723) Image search: [Google]
uhZgqS0.jpg
774 KB, 1024x723
>>6185665
>I lost hope in lesbian dating in college but apparently I was wrong.

See, what'd I tell you?
"There are no normal, sane lesbians in this college BUT ME" is such a narcissistic cop-out.
>>
File: 1461697498781.jpg (52 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
1461697498781.jpg
52 KB, 640x510
>TLDR: does anyone else watch porn with stories about straight girls being coerced into lesbian sex?

I used to just read yuri manga and erotic literature online. It was getting stale, so I wanted to try to get into more traditional types of video porn. I was getting frustrated by lots of lesbian porn looking fake (actresses seemed to be straight, "gay-for-pay", faking enjoyment, etc.). I don't give a video much of a chance, my internet speed is fast so I just skim through videos before picking something to watch from start to finish. I came across fake sorority hazing videos, and sorority-sisters were yelling at the pledges, "act like you like it bitch! moan! kiss her like you love her!", stuff like that. Somehow this worked for me. It stopped mattering that they were faking it. They were supposed to be faking it, they were ordered to fake it by their elder sisters, it was part of the story.

The new stuff I find with stories about coerced lesbianism is still very fake looking (they aren't really being coerced through rape, or sorority hazing, or bizarre situations, etc). It's painfully obvious that they aren't actual sorority pledges, they're clearly actresses getting paid. But it doesn't bother me as much somehow. It sort of makes it meta. An extra layer of coercion (financial) underneath the coercion written into the story.

Am I a bad person for liking this? Would you date a girl who told you she liked this sort of thing?
>>
>>6186051

That pic is related to my life...

But no, actually I've always wanted to roleplay something like that playing a """straight""" girl so it'd be cool if my partner was into that. I don't watch it myself though, can't get into any porn that's obviously fake, like 97% is.
>>
>>6184039
no thanks. just never got into them (no pun intended).
>>
>>6183389
>And how do I know when 2 hit on a girl?
i keep fieldnotes on my person most of the time. i'd write down my name and number before approaching her, say, "hi, I'm Anon. sorry if this is too forward, but i thought you were cute so I wanted to give you my number. text me if you want to get coffee or go out sometime." The furthest I've gotten is writing the note though. I've never given it out to a stranger.

>>6186011
>"There are no normal, sane lesbians in this college BUT ME" is such a narcissistic cop-out.
you're right. the real problem is that my standards are higher than they should be, based on what I've got to offer her in return.

>>6186051
> does anyone else watch porn with stories about straight girls being coerced into lesbian sex?
I dont.
>Am I a bad person for liking this?
maybe. who cares.
>Would you date a girl who told you she liked this sort of thing?
maybe. it wouldn't matter unless she was obsessed with it.

>>6184039
no. always seemed like a FtM or porm thing to me.
>>
File: outofnowhere.gif (772 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
outofnowhere.gif
772 KB, 480x320
>>6185665
>>
>>6186051
>straight girls being coerced into lesbian sex

Yes! I absolutely love this stuff. It's a bit hard to find more involved storylines though, either in videos or erotica. A lot of this kind of stuff, like the sorority videos, just "gets straight to the point" as it were.
>>
>>6186051
It's not that big a deal. I don't have any issue with porn choice as long as it's lesbian because lesbianism is inherently pure. There are a couple anons here who love pretending to be straight in gay clubs and get aggressive lesbians to try and convert them. Then they pretend to have been fully mind broken and converted to the v. Good shit.
>>
So you may recall my angry Posts about my sister being outrageous and outing me to people. I guess a silver lining is that my 16 yo niece got word of it and got the nerve to tell me she supports me and knows where I'm coming from. She had a little boyfriend for a while but I'm pretty sure the new picture of a girl kissing her cheek is an indication she got a girlfriend. I remain a khv who never had a proper gf and the new generation just gets to be gay I guess.
>>
>>6179688
>going hollow in dark souls
>>
>>6180352
OK you got kik?
>>
Geoanon, if you're still here, what part of Chicago are you in?
>>
Muh spirit animal

http://i.imgur.com/4F3sxe8.gifv
>>
What to do with a clingy girl? I met a kinda qt femme and hooked up with her. Long story short, she's my sub now and I've used her many times. Short time ago she confessed that she loves me but I don't love her. I'm a selfish bastard and I'd hate to loose regular sex, but I don't want to give her false hope. What to do, /Lesgen?
>>
>>6187542
Fall in love with her.
>>
>>6187542
Cut her loose and get some new fuck.

Or hell if you're that good a dom charge her for your time to show how unemotional the relationship is to you and also make cash.
>>
>>6187588
She's an imbecile with body of a goddess. So no, I won't fall in love with her.
>>6187677
Slaves are a scarce natural resource. Hence why I haven't dumbed her this moment. Who knows how long finding the next one takes.
>>
>>6187718
>Slaves are a scarce natural resource. Hence why I haven't dumbed her this moment. Who knows how long finding the next one takes.

well hell if you just wanna go full sociopath and don't give a fuck about her feelings use the slave

Really the right thing to do would be to talk to her. Explain your lack of feelings, be honest about no chance for a real relationship, give her the truth and a choice to leave you and find someone that can feel the same way. Hell maybe unrequited love is her fetish.

But I mean if you got a slave use a slave. Besides sex shit have her clean your house naked and cook for you and buy your groceries and other good slave shit. If you're really a dom and can only imagine sexual ways to dom a truly submissive girl you aren't living up to your potential dammit.
>>
>>6187718
Okay, then tell her you just want to be fwb and not anything more serious.

Literally the answer to half the relationship problems I see on the internet is just COMMUNICATE THIS MESSAGE TO THE PERSON. Why is my generation so bad at this?
>>
>>6187764
>Literally the answer to half the relationship problems I see on the internet is just COMMUNICATE THIS MESSAGE TO THE PERSON. Why is my generation so bad at this?

No shit.

I used to be bad at it then I legit got some ok advice on it from fucking joe rogan youtube bullshit.

Not the communication thing. Cause that's no duh. But that sometimes communicating a shitty thing in relationship is gonna suck and there's no avoiding that shit so you just have to mentally prepare yourself.

Like this next 10-30 minutes of my life is gonna be horribly awkward and maybe painful. But gotta get the point across somehow so just fucking do it. Might start a fight, someone might cry, but shit needs to get done so do it.
>>
>>6186814
Nope.
>>
I have a straight girl crush. What have I done to deserve this? ;___;
>>
>>6186278

i wrote a story on /d/ one time where a """""straight""""" girl gets hypnotized into being a slutty lesbian
>>
>>6188452
Woo girl, have I forgotten what that's like!
Are you at the "she might really like me back, really" phase?
>>
My flatmate's having sex with her bf and the noises are kind of hot. wtb getting laid.

On a different note I've met two lesbian couples with kid(s) lately. Yay
>>
>>6188769
I'm over that phase, I'm at the "I might just give my soul and body to you right now"-phase.
>>
>be kinda awkward shut in
>thirsty af though so decide to create OKC profile
>don't consider myself good looking just average
>over the course of a month maybe get like 10 or so profile views and like 1 or 2 messages

This is normal for lesbians right? I'm not hideous or something...
>>
>>6188795

straight sex would be hot if it werent for guys being involved
>>
>>6188452
>What have I done to deserve this?

Unrequited crushes? Live, basically.

>>6188795

Urr, I'm getting worried that it's going to be even harder to date in a few years because suddenly all the lesbians will want to normie up and have babies and I'm pretty set on not wanting that life, even via adoption.

>tfw no gf whose biological clock is as broken as yours
>>
>>6188812

Do you view other peoples' profiles? That's how you get people to notice you and check people out.
But also it probably depends on where you live.

Probably being NEET will turn off more women than being mediocre-looking anyway. Okcupid lesbians are IME looking for serious relationships. If you're interested in hookups, try PoF or Tinder.
>>
>>6188836
Same. I don't mind working with kids, and get along great with them. But I have no desire to ever have children, and I worry about finding a girl who feels the same way.
>>
>>6188836
>>6188875
That makes three of us. Someone is going to lose here.

Sidenote, I have washing up to do. Can someone come and do it for me? Scantily clad. I will be trying to distract you with my hands and lips as you do it, though.
>>
>>6188899
No losers, I'm here too.
>>
>>6188899

Not unless you mean washing the inside of your pussy with my tongue.
>>
>>6188808
That seems really pointless. Usually what keeps me crushing on a straight girl is the belief in her liking me secretly, which is usually a result of my desperate infatuation.
If I can bring myself to see she is really straight (and likely isn't even aware I exist), then I got no reason to feel interested in her anymore, thus the crush fades.

Try that. Sure it's soul crushing at first, but once you get it, you'll be free and it will feel great.
>>
Is this true?

>>6147805
>>
>>6189388

Literally? No. As hyperbole? Women can get p.intense p. early in a relationship compared to guys. Make it a woman falling for another woman and that intenseness tends to be less inhibited than if a woman had to wait for a guy to commit and propose.
>>
File: 20160513_144731-1.jpg (4 MB, 1733x2885) Image search: [Google]
20160513_144731-1.jpg
4 MB, 1733x2885
How are you whores doing? I'm enjoying my vacation. Still no girlfriend. A quick gander on Craigslist tells me that LV is filled with nutso bishits. No girlfriend in sight.
>>
>>6189550

It's only illegal if you forget to get her to sign the consent forms before you kidnap her, anonofmouse.
>>
>>6188862
I'm not a NEET. I have a full time job just outside of that I'm not very sociable and have lame (nerdy) interests and hobbies and not very many friends.
>>
>>6189540
No one cares.
>>
>>6189540
You seem rich, can't you just buy one?
>>
>>6189540

Take pics of some strippers for us.
>>
>tfw you know of no gay women yet you still wouldn't date the few that you may find because you're, as a woman, genetically hardwired to prefer the rarest exceptional personalities in a mate

Why is biology such a bitch? Why can't we be thoughtless sacks of dicks like men?
>>
>>6189821

I'm much more like:

>see woman
>woman pings
>what? another actually gay woman? in real life and not on the internet?
>become attracted if she isn't obese and doesn't look like a 14-year-old

God my standards are so low. I just want affection and cuddles and decent sex.
>>
File: uhaul is real.jpg (129 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
uhaul is real.jpg
129 KB, 540x540
>>6189388
of all the lgbt we are the most committing

but marrying within a week is some out of the ordinary shit. More like move in with each other within a month.
>>
>>6189877
>tfw no recklessly insecure gf to go on adventures with
>tfw no hateful impassioned voice mails
>tfw no intense relationship to leave you burning and rejuvenated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gibybMEJi9A
>>
>>6189779
Don't encourage degeneracy.
>>
>>6189550
Why would you delete such a potent question?

>>6189699
Bishit kys

>>6189744
I'm not paying for this trip.
>>
Why would a someone contact you out of nowhere to reconnect and ask how you're doing, but not respond to your response? I let everything fizzle out before because I got the feeling that it was one sided with me initiating all the time. I took it as a hint to back off. My other friend says she is just a really private person. She's done this twice now. What do?
>>
>>6186403
I remember you Anon; I'm glad that your niece didn't inherit your sister's stupidity.
>>
>>6189550
Not if you don't get caught.
>>
>>6189779
You could easily take some pictures of strippers yourself. I'm on a budget. I go to the pool and throw side glances at the qt booty.

>>6190238
Yes my family could be worse.
>>
>>6189540
lmao slit your wrists butch dyke freak
>>
>>6190355
Anon, that was unnecessary.

You're scaring the children.
>>
>>6190355
Autistic chromosomes not allowed
>>
File: Supergirl in water.png (382 KB, 467x569) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl in water.png
382 KB, 467x569
>mfw Supergirl gets moved to the CW
Those bitch-ass CW network execs better not fuck it up
>>
>>6190984
What was it on originally?
>>
File: Supergirl_Human_For_A-Day_still.jpg (121 KB, 1920x909) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl_Human_For_A-Day_still.jpg
121 KB, 1920x909
>>6191208
CBS

I'm honestly baffled as to why they didn't wanna keep it. It had awesome ratings for a freshman show.
>>
File: 1460345775247.png (567 KB, 531x448) Image search: [Google]
1460345775247.png
567 KB, 531x448
>>6190984
The CW? The Cuck Women television network. I'm sure they'll do fine.
>>
>>6191305
The CW sometimes has really good shows and sometimes takes good shows and micromanages them into the fucking ground.

I hope they just let the showrunners do their thing.

They're moving shooting to Vancouver so there's some speculation that we may lose some of the characters if the actors refuse to relocate. Earlier Calista Flockhart was saying she would not relocate, but she has since changed her mind and explicitly stated she'll be staying with the show. Which, thank god. Cat Grant is integral.

Word on the street is that we're losing Jenna Dewan-Tatum (Lucy), which is fine, but so far everyone else looks good. There was speculation about us losing Chyler which would be a TERRIBLE blow, but she's excitedly tweeting about being renewed so seems safe to assume she's on board.

Less budget though, unfortunately.

They better not fucking fuck it up. And I don't want to see the god damn Arrow once.
>>
>>6191352
Not that anon, but damn. I'm always happy to hear about more shows being filmed here, but not at the cost of unbalancing a good thing. I sure hope the show doesn't change too much.
>>
>>6191610
Meeeee too. They better not fuck with my waifu. And if they cut back on Cat Grant I'm gonna have to cut a bitch. I'm gonna be really sad to lose those LA shots.

On the plus side, it's VERY hard for a show to get cancelled off the CW, so we probably won't be on tenterhooks next year like we were this one. The Supernatural showrunner straight up told them to cancel it after 5 seasons and then bailed at that point, and they just renewed it for season 12, so a show with these types of ratings is pretty much a shoo-in.
>>
>>6191629
Cat and Kara's relationship (however you choose to see it) is so important, they'd better not fucking backburner it.

>I'm gonna be really sad to lose those LA shots.
Sorry!

As long as it doesn't lose its way. I feel like cancellation is preferable to dragging out a series that has taken a turn for the terrible.
>>
File: 107179_wb_1088b.jpg (175 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
107179_wb_1088b.jpg
175 KB, 800x533
>>6191658
>Cat and Kara's relationship (however you choose to see it) is so important, they'd better not fucking backburner it.
No kidding. I will fucking choke a bitch I swear to Rao.

>As long as it doesn't lose its way. I feel like cancellation is preferable to dragging out a series that has taken a turn for the terrible.
Yeah, you're not wrong. The last couple seasons of Smallville, for example, were a fucking dumpster fire.

It usually takes shows a good 5 seasons or so to start getting bad, though.
>>
Why does there need to be a separate cis lesgen?
>>
>>6186911
I hang out around logan square.

That's where all the cool shit is and where all my friends are.

If course even if you live in the suburbs you can get anywhere around chicago in an hour with a car. It really doesn't narrow anything down.
>>
>>6191686
>It usually takes shows a good 5 seasons or so to start getting bad, though
Hmm, fingers crossed then.
>>
>>6191708
Sorry, "of course"

Just got back from a graduation party for a friend. I'm still drunk enough to have my ears ringing.

Also saw a really cute girl there, who was all butch like, but a guy friend was hitting on her and forcing me to play beer pong to get time with her, so I went with it.
>>
>>6190170
Hit her up and ask to hang out. Duh.
>>
>>6191305
>that reaction image plus post content

10/10
>>
File: 1463187068424.png (390 KB, 444x699) Image search: [Google]
1463187068424.png
390 KB, 444x699
>>6191719
Also scared the ever living fuck out of a woman by having her feel my broken collarbone under my shirt. Then I showed it to her. She acted like she'd just touched a spider.

Yeah... we're all gunna make it. Totally...
>>
>>6187903
How we gonna chat?
>>
>dropping things in the toilet and having no choice but to stick your hand in and pick it up
Welp.
>>
File: feeling-mighty-successful.jpg (400 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
feeling-mighty-successful.jpg
400 KB, 849x565
>>6192119
>tfw taking a shit
>tfw turn back to make sure my shit looks healthy, as you do
>tfw glasses fall off my face
>tfw they're heading right into shitty toilet
>tfw grab them in mid air
>tfw don't have to buy new glasses
>>
How do you keep your sanity when you're being ghosted?
>>
>>6192051
I can create one, if you want.
>>
>>6192439
Well, what was your relationship with the person who is ghosting you?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.