[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 18
File: 1455333417911.jpg (60 KB, 729x960) Image search: [Google]
1455333417911.jpg
60 KB, 729x960
Hey /lgbt/.
I'm a straight, white male.

So I met this transgirl over WoW on Thursday may 5(coincidentally on my birthday) and we started talking about things and it eventually led to sexual stuff.

She then told me some pretty depressing shit about her life and how much she wishes she could have a womb and give birth like a real woman and that that tears her apart inside. There's a lot of other things that were fucked up but I'll leave it at that. Point being, I've felt an extreme amount of pity and desire to make her happy.

Fast forward a few days and we're now calling each other daily over skype and saying sexual things and even masturbated together over call.

What my deal is is, why do I like this girl so much? She really isn't that physically attractive at all(pre-op, no HRT yet, can hear the man-voice at certain times) but makes my dick extremely hard every time she says certain things or when I think about her. I am not gay in anyway and male features do not physically turn me on other than cocks. But for some reason I feel like I could have sex with her even if she looked like a man and enjoy it. She's also extremely autistic just like me and loves writing and other nerd shit.

I want to tell her I love her, but I feel it's too hasty in the "relationship" and would come off as naive or ridiculous.

Help me out here guys. Pic Unrelated.
>>
Treat her like someone you care about and all will be well. Don't treat her like a tranny, just treat her like you would any girl.
>>
>>6179086
Well it kind of bothers me because we both want kids but know that we won't be able to have kids with both our DNA which is really important to us because of the emotional connection. I just wish there was a way this could be possible. I love her very much.

Also, she tells me that she's not good enough for me because I'm supposedly giving up all kinds of things (having what I mentioned above, having a relationship with a real woman, too good looking, etc...)

I told her she was perfect the way she was but I'd still prefer it if she went through her transition(SRS, FFS, HRT, etc...) and she wants to do it. Is it okay for me to voice my concerns and preferences or would just make her feel shitty and want to distance herself. I really don't want to push her away.
>>
>>6179123
Met may 5th online and you want kids together?
>>
>>6180068
>9:11
Yeah it's silly, isn't it?
>>
>>6180277
More like irresponsible and unhealthy.
>>
>>6179123
>a real woman
don't worry OP, you're not good enough for her anyway.
>>
Don't put much thought into it. Just enjoy the companionship and company with someone you are clearly crazy about, and they are crazy about you. If she is a woman to you, that is all that matters.
>>
you can just say you're bi m8, it's nothing to be ashamed about
>>
>>6180317
Well we weren't planning on having children until much later in the relationship, what I meant was just the challenge of having them with a trans person if we do stay together. She told me she'd have to date me for a few years before we actually get married and have kids though.

I'm not that stupid.
>>
>>6180517
I don't find men's form physically attractive though. Like I don't really find her sexually attractive right now because she is kind of man-ish right now.
>>
Just ditch him cause he isn't a real women so he's a waste.
>>
>>6181168
edgy
>>
>>6181168
>>6179066
Not trying to be, but if it can't hold a baby its a man. You're gay if your fucking ass or getting fucked simple as that. Have fun fucking some science experiment op :)
>>
>>6181204
so infertile women are all men?
>>
>>6181204
If she's born with a vagina and uterus then its a woman. If he's born with a penis and testicles it's a man. Stop using fucking 1 and a million odds to try and justify the fact that your all freaks that like to fuck like cats and dogs and throw it around like its normal. Fucking street trash.
>>
>>6181204
>>6181231
So people who are intersex, are... what? Also, I'm OP, not that guy. Should use a tripcode.
>>
Again using 1 and a million chances shit to justify being trannys LMAO
>>
>>6179123
>relationship with a real woman

You know what, just go ahead and break up with her. You don't deserve her.
>>
>>6181280
Don't listen to these freaks she doesn't deserve to live senpai. Just hold out until you get a bio girl who'll let you fuck her with her VAGINA THAT SHE WAS BORN WITH
>>
>>6181280
Those were her words, not mine. Guess you missed the part where I said I told her she was PERFECT.
Take your SJW horseshit somewhere else, fuckface. You're the reason people hate transgenders. Like do you get that? Your abrasiveness paints the face of the transgender/transsexual community.
>>6181294
I'm good, famalam. She's good enough for me.
>>
>>6181294

Vagina isn't as tight as some nice
boi
pussy
>>
File: giphy.gif (492 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
492 KB, 500x367
>>6181307
>"boi"
>"pussy"

>Only girls have pussy's. Have fun being a fag and pretending your straight while you fuck some science experiment imitation pussy cause you can't manage to get the real shit and so your lowest point is fucking a man that's delusional enough to think hes a woman.
>>
>>6181305
good on you. if she makes you happy then keep on doing your thing. the other faggots itt can have their own opinions but yours is the only one that matters to you
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (491 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
491 KB, 500x281
>>6181367

>LMAO Have explaining bringing that thing home to your parents, introducing it to your friends, showing it at work parties, and having it walk with you trying to hold your hand while your out in public while it pretends that it has a normal life while everyone either stares or tries to pretend not to notice the fact that its a man with a mental disorder who's trying to live his fucked mind in the real world. But no, no your right OP just do what makes shit feel normal to you. LMAO
>>
>>6181392
When you put it like that, it actually sounds really cute.

I'm a grown man, I can deal with people being offended by her or thinking less of me. I'm also 6'4 and bench over 330lbs, so it's not like many people are going to actually try to fuck with her or have the balls to say anything mean. She's also 6'2 as well.

You sound extremely salty though.
>>
File: Dwight-Schrute-Laughing.gif (2 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
Dwight-Schrute-Laughing.gif
2 MB, 350x196
>>6181408

>"She's also 6'2 as well."
>.....
> I'M SCREAMING LMAO DOOD ILL LET YOU KICK MY ASS IF I CAN SAY SOMETHING TO YOUR FACE YOU LITERALLY ARE DELUSIONAL LMAO
>>
>>6181392
if op is cool with it I don't see the problem?
>>
>>6181423
>using greentext incorrectly
This is some next level shit.
>>
>>6181449
just some newfag desperately trying to push his own opinion as the word to live by. ayy lmao
>>
File: I5oQs3.gif (889 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
I5oQs3.gif
889 KB, 320x180
>>6181449

>tfw you could care less cause the person calling you out is delusional and in love with some delusional 6'2 tranny. Dood you literally can't say shit now. I'm still laughing this is some next level autistic shit OP.

Have fun with your new lab animal.
>>
>>6181477
Rather a cute, kind lab animal, rather than a crass, fat, and inbred farm animal like your mom.
>"Hello? 911? I think some autistic kid on the internet is about to kill himself from the roasting I just gave him."
>>
>>6181477

Oh no you said something about my mom time to go grab the bleach and noose.

>"Hello? 911? I think some autistic kid on the internet is about to kill himself from the roasting I just gave him."
>that attempt at a burn
>kys

YOUR DATING A MAN AND TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT. At least women in my life, INCLUDING MY GIRLFRIEND, actually have a REAL GENETIC PUSSY. Let the board know how this disaster works out.

(Pic related to OP's autism level)
>>
>>6181517
holy kek.
does your gf like butt stuff?
>>
File: 1456957080305.png (48 KB, 275x192) Image search: [Google]
1456957080305.png
48 KB, 275x192
>>6181517
>he links his own comment
>still incorrectly using greentext
Jesus Christ. Calm down, son. Man you really are tilting pretty hard over literally nothing. This is fucking hilarious. Does your girlfriend peg you or something?
>>
File: tumblr_lrkf0agE0f1qcs4k3o1_500.gif (479 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrkf0agE0f1qcs4k3o1_500.gif
479 KB, 500x272
>>6181534
>Still thinks he's can justify dating a man as if he's dating a woman.
>Makes shitty comebacks.

Nah cause unlike you I'm not into gay shit. I'm straight and not some delusional man trying to justify the fact that your such a social retard that you can't even manage to land a real woman. It's fucking hilarious to see some autistic dipshit try to justify the fact that he can't manage to get into bed with something that doesn't have a penis. LMAO Keep trying buddy maybe I'll take you seriously when you can fuck something other than a man.
>>
>>6181576
>It's fucking hilarious to see some autistic dipshit try to justify the fact that he can't manage to get into bed with something that doesn't have a penis.
LMAO

Memes aside, I have actually had plenty of opportunities to have sex with women and still get lots of female attention. I don't think I'm hard on the eyes and I have some attractive qualities.

Even though I stated male characteristics don't turn me on in the slightest and I'm only attracted to feminine things I guess I'm just gay. Wanna go out? I won't tell your girlfriend. I have a decently sized dick.
>>
File: tumblr_mfykes49bb1qgum3lo1_250.gif (258 KB, 244x239) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfykes49bb1qgum3lo1_250.gif
258 KB, 244x239
>>6181600
Nah fɐm I'm good, like I said before I'm not some autismfagtrannychaserscumshit.jpeg. Have fun still trying to justify your "MASCULINITY" to the rest of the world. I'll be busy being straight fucking my girlfriend like a normal person.

>Says he's had opportunities before.
>Is trying to date a tranny
>Says he's gay

OP you don't even know what you are you freak. Have fun getting fucked by your lab experiment now.

>Asks me to date him
>Tries to imply I'm gay
>Talks about his size
>Just grab the bleach already OP cause your a disgusting fucking mess.
>>
>>6181634
>HEY EVERYONE, LOOK HOW NORMAL I AM. LOOK. I AM NORMAL. EVERYOOOONE, IM NOOOORMAL!
>>
File: 1370076632306.png (37 KB, 124x132) Image search: [Google]
1370076632306.png
37 KB, 124x132
>>6181634
Oh, so tsundere. How tall are you, Anon? I'll take really good care of you. Bet I can do a better job pegging you than your girlfriend can, I'm a lot stronger and my dick is real <3
>>
File: IMG_4533.gif (638 KB, 470x347) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4533.gif
638 KB, 470x347
>>6181649
Nah I'm good with my girls vagina. You really are some fucking disgusting fag. Have fun getting pegged yourself though. Maybe your new boyfriend can teach you how to be a real man, and then you can kick his ass and get a real girlfriend who was born with the vagina you so desperately want but can't have cause your some autistic retard with no social skills and is willing to put his dick into anything to feel some kind of desperate and disgusting love in his life that really doesn't exist.

>Says he's gay
>Asks me to date him
>Tries to imply I'm gay
>Talks about his size
>Just grab the bleach already OP cause your a disgusting fucking mess
>>
File: 1343446806630.gif (2 MB, 426x319) Image search: [Google]
1343446806630.gif
2 MB, 426x319
>>6181676
You're so closeted, baby. Just let me make you feel what it means to be a with a real man and stop making your girlfriend cut her hair all the time and wear the strap. I think she might be getting tired of it.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (322 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
322 KB, 500x374
>>6181701

Nah I'm good with my girlfriend. Maybe someday you'll have one too you sick fuck LMAO

>Says he's gay
>Asks me to date him
>Tries to imply I'm gay
>Talks about his size
>Just grab the bleach already OP cause your a disgusting fucking mess

Still screaming from this crazy shit XD. Congrats you get the award for biggest disappointment to your parents, and biggest fag to ever exist.
>>
File: gandalfthered.jpg (107 KB, 423x548) Image search: [Google]
gandalfthered.jpg
107 KB, 423x548
>>6181766
>he's screaming
This can't be real.
>>
Is this a 40 post argument over someone's WoW gf? When are they going to just move all the mmo generals from /vg/ to here?
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 750x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 750x717
>>6181781
Have fun with your disgusting piece of trash you think is a real woman. That science expirement should be fun to fuck with for a while for you until you get bored and throw that thing back in the trash like it deserves. Hope you find some sjw land whale that will let you get a pitty fuck to maybe set your delusional shit straight. God speed OP.
>>
>>6181801
Argument? Have you been reading, friend?
>>
>>6181825
I don't see why you're so salty. Did you get raped by a tranny or something? LOL
>>
>>6181834
Nah not salty by any means just think it's hilarious that people like you think these people deserve love and rights when they deserve to be killed.
>>
>>6181209

>so infertile women are all men?

Why are trannies so fucking retarded?

If you're born xy and have a dick, you are male. Hence not a real woman. Fucking live with it. Being male isn't that bad. Nobody says you have to go full repression and turn into a masculine hairbeast. You can take hrt and get your dick chopped up and ill treat you like a woman, but I sure as hell won't think of you as identical to an actual vagina bearing xx woman. The difference between a tranny and an infertile woman is that the infertile woman at least has (or had) the right equipment and genetics to bear children in the first place, but something went wrong. Its not fucking difficult to understand.
>>
>>6181408
>she's 6'2
>you met in a videogame
>masturbated together over call
he's a man, dude. not even a real trans girl, you're gay dude.
>>
>>6179066
Honestly op, its pretty obvious you know what you want.

Maybe love is too strong a word for someone you met a week ago, but I would say decide yourself and not bother with arguing with the angry people in this thread.
>>
File: ok hon.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
ok hon.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>6181893
>>6181825
>>6181766
>>6181676
>>6181634
>>
>>6181305
tbqh you did say
>I told her she was perfect the way she was but I'd still prefer it if she went through her transition(SRS, FFS, HRT, etc...)

its kinda contradictory
>you are perfect just the way you are
>except you need change to look more like a girl.

also the "real woman" comment is a very dick thing to say to a transgirl.

im a tranny myself, and im not trying to lash out at you or anything... but i think your relationship with her would be doomed to failure. maybe. idk. maybe you should learn some trans etiquette at the veryleast.
>>
>>6183235
>also the "real woman" comment is a very dick thing to say to a transgirl.
>Those were her words, not mine.

I don't really get why reading is so hard.

And of course I wish she could be better, I'm sexually attracted to feminine characteristics. This isn't a fucking charity service where I give up my desires and dreams so someone else can be happy, but I'm MORE than willing to compromise, and I would be compromising a lot because having that sexual connection with a woman is important to me not just on the physical level but on the emotional level as well.

What you don't realize is that you're entitled as fuck and believe everybody should accept you the way you are yet are incapable of doing the same for others. You are incapable of empathy. It's typical SJW behaviour. You need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>6183808
>Still calls that freak a woman LMAO
>Then goes on to tell another train wreck why he's wrong
>Keeps talking shit
>Then continues to talk about why he likes this one specific train wreck
>Someones crazy
>Really should be grabbing that bleach right about now OP

I think it's time for you to transition with your new found lab test fuckbudy. This niqqa actually believes these things should be treated like humans. This thread keeps getting better the way he keeps digging himself further into the ground.
>>
>>6183808
wow you sure like to go off on people

>>6181280
was right, she can do way better than you.
>>
File: whitey.jpg (164 KB, 699x533) Image search: [Google]
whitey.jpg
164 KB, 699x533
>I'm a straight, white male.
YOU FUCKING ... WHITE MALE!
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.