[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong of me to think a relationship with a guy would better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gg.jpg (50 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
50 KB, 854x480
Is it wrong of me to think a relationship with a guy would better than one with a woman?

Seems like with girls you have to play all kinds of games and live up to their expectations of masculinity for them to stay interested, with the few guys I've liked I always feel like I can be 100% with them almost immediately.

For the record I'm saying this a bi-curious guy, always been more into girls, but I've never seriously considered being in a relationship with anyone until I found the first guy I liked, and I think its because I just hate the way woman work. The only problem with guys is that I'm not attracted to many of them, but a few have a caught my eye.

Maybe some bi guys here with some relationship experience and tell me if I'm on to something or not.
>>
>>6177795
date an ftm tranny or be gay
>>
>>6177804
>ftm tranny
Oh boy...
The scars, the lack of dick (or the corndog thing made from your leg), the eternal manlet status.

If he wants a guy just go for one and call it a day.
>>
>>6177795
Fuck no, I'm the exact opposite. I'm bi-curious myself, I'm attracted to guys in theory and turned on by the idea of sex with them, but I can only see myself being in relationships with women. I just like women more as people.

I know it's a little sexist, but most of the women I've known have been so gentle and warm and loving and tender and caring. I'm really sentimental and women seem to appreciate that more too. I've never met a guy who was like that, men usually tend to be brusque and abrasive.

I just want a partner who I can cuddle and trade massages with, who's comfortable with me nuzzling them and making silly cutesy noises around them, who doesn't mind lying in bed watching TV together and likes going for long walks in the park. And I can't see a partner like that being a guy.
>>
In a similar boat as you OP, especially with the
>For the record I'm saying this a bi-curious guy, always been more into girls

part. it's a shame because from my experience, i've found women to be preferable in a physical attraction sense, but i enjoy men much on an emotional level (and for non-sexual romanticism). i wish you the best of luck OP
>>
>>6177851
You want an MtF.
>>
>>6177876
I'm MtF myself, are there many transgirls interested in other transgirls out there?
>>
>>6177841
>If he wants a guy just go for one and call it a day.
well no shit anon if he were full gay and not a bifag then this would easily be the solution.

>manlet
like height is even relevant for gay people. okay.
>>
>>6177795
Having been in relationships with males, females, and trannies, I have to tell you that I think males are very clearly and by a wide margin the best partners.

Women are definitely fun to be with in bed, but you worded it perfectly - it is so much fucking work to be with them and they do no work at all for it, and most of the time the relationship winds up basically revolving around them, their wishes, and their desires, or else it ends up ending because they won't settle for anything other than that.

You said it all perfectly OP, you're absolutely right and I absolutely agree with you. Women are simply shitty as partners.

Men on the other hand can truly be your best friend in addition to your partner. You don't have to change yourself for them, they don't have to change themselves for you. You get to be utterly true and honest and genuine with each other. There are no games being played. There are no things that you did that are extremely minor and insignificant yet which caused your partner to get insanely butthurt for some retarded reason, in a way where they will be butthurt and act like a little bitch but absolutely won't tell you why, but rather just be a dumb cunt for a few months. Theres none of that bullshit. Relationships are simply of a much higher caliber and much higher quality when it's with a male. They're more fulfilling.

Just go and be gay man. Boylove is best love, no woman will ever love you as much as a man will. Ever. They are simply not as capable of love for their partners as men are.
>>
>>6177884
I am. I didn't think I would be but as I've come out to more people and started to be myself more, the taboo side of being with someone else born male disappeared for me.
>>
>>6177917

That's what I figured. Even when I look at what you could call successful relationships between men and woman, I always see this divide between them, sometimes its very subtle but its there, like there is an invisible war going on between them, this is a lot more apparent in couples I know personally. I guess its true when they say men are from mars women are from venus.

>>6177866
>i've found women to be preferable in a physical attraction sense, but i enjoy men much on an emotional level (and for non-sexual romanticism). i wish you the best of luck OP

Same. The guys I fell for were all on the fem side, it was like interacting with a girl but with the rules and bullshit turned off.
>>
>>6177996
>I always see this divide between them, sometimes its very subtle but its there, like there is an invisible war going on between them

Same feel here when I had my relationships with girls. There always is and always will just be this divide between you, you and her will never be true equals or partners together, you will never be on the same level, so on and so forth.

I prefer bottoming and I'm pretty feminine myself, I've basically completely given up on having relationships with females. It can be fun in a physical sense but it's really just not worth it, plus I'd rather get dicked and get to be submissive and also have a much better emotional relationship.
>>
>>6177795
>live up to their expectations of masculinity

You only spend 2/3 of your time not being strong and masculine enough for them. The other 2/3 of the time, you're not being sensitive and caring enough.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.