[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A "chaser" is just someone who's willing to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 1751x1965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 1751x1965
A "chaser" is just someone who's willing to go out with transgender people, but doesn't know how to treat them respectfully. Discuss.
>>
I know this isn't an unpopular opinion by any stretch of the imagination, but I really wish they held onto the mechanics and framework of SA2B. Absolutely nothing came close to that game, and it's not even me being nostalgic.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 375x360
>>6177270
I forgot that liking Sonic was highly relevant to being LGBT, so I approve of this becoming an LGBT sonic thread
>>
>>6177303
>LGBT sonic thread
Ehhhhhh
>>
>>6177167
Nah
Well for some

But a lot just want the sexual experience, the notch in the belt of Things achieved

And leave after
>>
>>6177334
Rehhhh
>>
>>6177303
Sonic = autism.

That's the simple truth.
>>
File: 90sfeel.jpg (334 KB, 609x700) Image search: [Google]
90sfeel.jpg
334 KB, 609x700
>>6177441

Most lgbt identities can be explained in terms of autism.
>>
>>6177445
autistic tranny here, can confirm
also sonic is awesome
>>
>>6177270
They had a good thing going with the unleashed day stages. We're perfecting it with Generations.
I'm more bummed they stopped with the Adventures artwork/style.
>>
>>6177451
sup chris-chan
>>
chasers ill let you be the first to fuck my neovagina if you pay for it

im a virgin btw

[email protected]
>>
>>6177334
catch me hanging from my noose like
>>
>>6177270
The sonic advance series was the real good shit imo
>>
File: Hotline Bling.jpg (45 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Bling.jpg
45 KB, 766x460
>>6177602
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.