[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>autistic and queer >feel like a monster around other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1462243569111.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1462243569111.png
688 KB, 460x628
>autistic and queer
>feel like a monster around other people
>can't connect with anyone, the 'Tism says no
>only a little bit away from where my statistical life expectancy ends
>everyone around me pretends to "accept" me with a little bit of cringe to be socially acceptable
>it's kind of a game to see who can be more trendy and socially progressive around me
>Greatâ„¢
>>
>>6174113
Literally me
Except for
>only a little bit away from where my statistical life expectancy ends
Are you 75 years old or something?
>>
>>6174159
Autistic males in America have a life expectancy of 18-21 years old. Being queer and depressed only compounds it.
>>
>>6174202
>Autistic males in America have a life expectancy of 18-21 years old
That is really low. What is their leading cause of death?
>>
your life would be much easier if instead of wasting time wanting to socialize, a skill that only helps leeches, you dedicated time to do something you enjoy to a point in which you make great results.
If you don't feel you need relationships with people then don't force yourself into getting stuff you don't need.
>>
>>6175347
They either grow up and learn how the world works and adapt, thus becoming essentially non-autistic, or they off themselves.

t. adapted
>>
>>6175347

[citation needed]

This Mongolian Better Yurts and Yak's Milk online home-improvement newsmagazine has taken to tossing out several short ranges for autistic life expectancy, over the past year. I've seen claims ranging usually from 40-60; the 18-21 thing is a new low of which I am dubious.

The above stuff seems to make more sense in that humans are social animals, and severe social impairment would seem to have massive deleterious effect on lifespan. But not tranny-tier deleterious, of course. Which is why, short a real link, I reject the above range.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x335
>>6174113
>be me
>repressed mtf tranny
>muscular autist
>big dumb and ugly
>literally lenny

At least I'm closeted and I have that last piece of dignity left. Women fall for the bod but realise how much of a retard I am soon after speaking. I don't even try anymore. It just makes me jealous
>>
>>6174113
Are u at least qt?
>>
>>6178093
Relateble minus autism part. I get attention from the cunts, sorta, until they quickly realize I'm socially retarded. I hate everything
>>
>>6174113
>call yourself a slur unironically
>one that literally means weird, strange, abnormal
>I feel like a monster

well gee I wonder why
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.