[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your girlfriend, boyfriend or "Insert proper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: significantother.jpg (42 KB, 661x250) Image search: [Google]
significantother.jpg
42 KB, 661x250
What's your girlfriend, boyfriend or "Insert proper pronoun here"friend like /lgbt/?

How'd you meet? Did they ask you out or did you ask them out?

>being alone
>2016
I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
I met my husband in a shitty aol chatroom 14 years ago. We're essentially Al and Peg Bundy but gaymen. He works a dead end job and I laze around the house and spend his money, but instead of kids we have a gaggle of cats. It's pretty great 2bh.
>>
>>6173638
>I seriously hope you don't do this
just try and stop me
>>
>>6173638
Bumped into my wife while going to college. Turned out she lived in the same boarding house that my dad's friends did. Was hanging out with another girl, but she got a bf and I was alone again, so I decided to ask my future wife out since we liked the same things.

Discovered my sexuality with her, decided to just consider myself bi and be happy. We had a mutual gf as well, but she went to do her own thing after about a year.

3 years into marriage now, each day better than the last.
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>6173638
>being alone
>>
He was my friend for 6 months and saw me go through two shitty relationships with a passive abuser and an active abuser.

We clicked on everything, talked about everything, never had a disagreement or fight, are the same age (my two previous boyfriends were vastly older than me) and had pretty compatible sexualities (He's a straight full dom, I'm an mtf full subbie).

Once I broke up with the second guy, on the very same day, we talked about why the fuck we weren't dating.

Gave it a go and both of us opened the floodgates, apparently we had been repressing loving each other for half the time we knew each other because he felt like I'd be grossed out due to him not being the usual kind of guy I date, and I felt he'd be grossed out over me literally having a dick. Both turned out to be non-issues and we're happily together now :3
>>
File: 1407897278607.gif (418 KB, 500x226) Image search: [Google]
1407897278607.gif
418 KB, 500x226
>>6173638
>>being alone
>>2016
feck off
>>
>>6173638
Met my boyfriend through 4chan (/fit/)
We've been dating for almost 3 years. I plan on proposing to him on our anniversary.
>>
>>6173745
>I'm mtf
>he's straight

Sorry but he's not :/

>>6173638

I met my gf through 420chan /cd/ over 2 years ago. Turned out we lived in the same city, we had a nice thread going on for a while where we talked, but it ended eventually. Months later, I found her in a thread again, by chance, and we wound up talking again and swapping contact info. The funniest part is that neither of us were regular users of /cd/ at all, and had both just randomly gone there on the same couple of nights. It was total chance.

We wound up emailing for a bit, which turned to texting, and then we wound up meeting IRL and went and hung out at the local gay bar, got shitfaced, stoned, etc, slept at my apt. We became friends, and started hanging out a whole lot, like multiple times a week. This went on for a while - we really should have seen it sooner, I mean what kind of platonic friends go "omg i can't wait to see you and hang out :DDD it's going to be so fun" and talk about how much you want to hang out and shit... lol

Eventually she confessed feelings for me and I reciprocated, we wound up holding hands and then went back to my place, did some lewd stuff a bit, met up the next day and did more lewd stuff, made it an official relationship, and now it's been going strong since September 2014.

We get along really well but there are some issues with our relationship. In a physical sex sense, neither of us gets fully satisfied. We're both submissive, very much so. Neither of us can top, even though I'm not a tranny and like my dick and stuff, I just don't get off by topping. But our personalities go together really, really well, and we definitely have the romantic aspects down very well. Just not the physical sex ones. I just want to get dicked really bad, and so does she :/

Another issue, she can be pretty unstable and go through depressive periods and can get pretty neurotic at times. But then the times where everything is going well are so nice, and I love her a shitload :/
>>
File: CiLUQ7wXIAAyMCW.jpg large.jpg (64 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
CiLUQ7wXIAAyMCW.jpg large.jpg
64 KB, 480x640
>hrt 2 months, but not fully passing. sometimes gendered female, but 80% male
>because i don't pass, i become a shutin neet
>get really lonely, and end up talking to someone online who lives 20 minutes away from me
>turns out they're trans, extremely cute asian girl. outgoing, confident, same hobbies and sense of humor.
>invite her to hang out at the mall.
>drives to my house. even cuter in person.
>rarely talk on the way to the mall, but she helped me open up
>after walking for a bit, she clings onto my arm, holds my hand, etc. literally irl anime
>went to get frozen yogurt and cashier thought we were dating
>fuck shes so cute
>go back to her place
>somehow ends up with me pinning her down with her hands above her head, lightly choking her, making out
>turns out she's a huge subby bitch
>begs me to fuck her
>end up with us taking a nap next to her daki. she clings to me while she sleeps

>end up dating, introduces me to her friends, slowly helping me not be a shutin anymore.
>>
>>6176095
>/fit/
Pics.
>>
>>6176290
>sorry but he's not
oh, fuck off
>>
>2012-2013: me and future bf played on the same tf2 zombie server
>server eventually dies but he's still on my friends list
>2014: he gets a tumblr and follows me
>We start messaging each other on tumblr
>This goes on for a few months
>2015: we add each other on Skype and talk there from now on
>at some point he decides "hey you're my boyfriend now" and I happily go along with it
>we talk and play WoT every day, basically never leave each other alone
>2016: i'm flying to meet him this summer
>>
>2013, meet in animation school, I find him cute as fuck but am currently dating someone, we become friends and hang out in class occasionally
>ex treats me like shit for a year, end up getting kicked out of my apartment and dropping out for a year.
>finally get over repressed shit and transition
>go back to school in 2015, he's in his final year but we still end up hanging out anyway between classes.
>seems to kind of flirt with me but just assume he's strictly straight and try to forget about it.
>eventually classmate tells me to stop being a pussy and ask him out already, so I finally do.
>everything goes better than expected, we end up dating, find out he's also into a lot of kink stuff that I like too that I never would have anticipated
>best sex ever
>most respectful partner ever
>he's since graduated and had a job in the industry, I'm in my final year, we live together now and it's a pretty good time.

I was so scared to transition because I figured I would just be a freak and nobody would ever love me again. Everything went far better than expected.
>>
>>6178944
has*
>>
>>6176500
>her
That's a man, baby.
>>
File: proxy.gif (2 MB, 249x310) Image search: [Google]
proxy.gif
2 MB, 249x310
>grindr (ew I know)
>second asian i meet
>hookup on first date
>spend a lot of time together
>he's really effeminate and needy and cute
>date for about a year
>he breaks up with me but cheats with me the entire two weeks of his new bf
>get back together
>few months later he cheats on me
>About five months later now and it's okay
>don't tell my friends because they think I'm alpha
>too weak to leave him and find a cute girlfriend
>I love him but he's a piece of shit
>caused a mess today over text for no reason about me not seeing his phone call when he needed help
>>
>>6179118
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>6179136
You need to dump his ass. He sounds petty, melodramatic and just not a good person whatsoever.

People like that need to be alone for their own sake.
>>
>>6176622
if you're willing to date trans you are bi
>>
>>6179511
That's what literally every person says. :v)

I'm messed up.
>>
>>6176290
you sound like a real trannyboy lol
>>
>>6173638
My wife is super great and it still freaks me out. We were together for half a decade before marrying but I still worry every now and then that it's too good. We don't fight over anything but dishes and sometimes oral and then it's more "no fair you did the dishes/ate me out first/took out the trash/walked the dog/cooked last time! it's my turn! stop being so nice dammit you're making me feel bad!".

We met toward the end of college though we went to different ones. After graduation we moved in together. She asked me to move in and later to marry but I asked her out first. I kept seeing her at similar house parties and bars and I loved talking with her and we'd play pool together and she'd kick my ass. Then some end of the year school event at a club we kept dancing and I noticed we were both turning down guys to dance with each other (wasn't sure at first if it was that straight girls dancing with girls cause it's comfy in a club environment thing or not at first) so more dancing, kiss at the end of the night and I asked her out. Took her to a concert and out to eat.

It still freaks me out that we don't fight over shit. Similar music tastes, neither picky on food, agree on most political shit close enough that it's just nice debates and we devils advocate the shit out of each other for fun, she likes cleaning but hates cooking and I love cooking but cleaning is my least fav chore so that works, similar tastes yet varied enough in fashion. SAME SIZE CLOTHES FOR DOUBLE WARDROBE. Both switches in the bed and it's just comfy af.

Idk. Love her too much sometimes and it worries me that something bad might happen. We wanna adopt kids but my fear is that we're going so good and have for so long just the two of us and this stupid dog that changing it could hurt. But then I wanna raise kids and so does she and I believe we'll be good at it.
>>
Met her in middleschool, became really close to her in HS, then lead her on for like two years straight once she became interested in me because I was kinda a dick. Eventually sorta went out with her, broke up with her, and got back with her after having came out as trans and starting HRT
>>
>>6173638
If I had a bf I wouldn't be spending my time shitposting on a chinese cartoon image board
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.