[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atlanta Has Highest HIV Rate in US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 221x228
GODDAMIT ATLANTA FAGS WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT A CONDOM? YOU RUINED THE DATING AND HOOKUP SCENE YOU FUCKS!
>>
>>6172016

>one of the top 10 cities with the most black people
>highest HIV rate in the US

hmm
>>
>>6172048
OP here. Honestly I'd like to see the local breakdown of cases in regards to race. Still don't make me feel better though. If you know Atlanta you know half the white guys here are nigger lovers.

Hell, I've had sex with some black guys. Difference is I went back and I used condoms. They were all "white acting" black guys though. I'll never let an actual nigger touch me.

Tested negative last month before any replies with "enjoy you AIDS"
>>
>>6172102
I take one every three months. It's been over 2 years since I dealt with any blacks. Even the white acting ones are repulsive in bed.
>>
>>6172056
No that's highest new transmission rate and at any case as someone who works in the testing field there is shot going on that creates a false reality for black gay men.

But no one wants to tell federal about it because it'll fuck up the cash flow.
>>6172048
Older white gays are still seroconverting, bareback culture is coming back especially in masc4masc scenes
>>6172113
>>6172085
>>6172102
Mostly in the first three, rarely six. A year almost unheard of.

Also
Ew keep that shit on /b/ and /pol/
>>
I know we're on 4chan but every time Atlanta comes up on the internet racism follows shortly afterwards god damn every time I think it's a nice place I have to remember people like y'all look normal in real life. Please stay in Ponce City Market and leave the rest of Atlanta to the well adjusted folk.
>>
>>6172718
Are you from Atlanta?
>>
Vancouver has something like a 28% hiv rate as well except once you exclude condomless transmissions and IV drug use its really only like 1-2% at best
HIV rates can be pretty deceptive at first glance.
>>
>>6173072
Whats wrong with that market? I love that building and it's right by masquerade, which if I am in ATL I am there or the tab or the fox (I only go for shows). Is it just too manufactured? I don't really know the proper term to use. I mean Chelsea market was cool when I went there in like 2006, but I could see it being kinda lame now.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 275x275
Jesus fuck am I glad I'm a lesbian.
>>
You know what else Atlanta has a lot of? Niggers.
>>
>>6173072
niggers niggers niggers. Triggered?
>>
>>6172085
cause whites are being cucked by the media and globalism. hopefully they wake up soon. at least I won't let my kids be white cucks
>>
>>6177269
>>
>>6172016
It doesnt help that the black part of the city is literally right next to the gay part.
>>
>>6172016
>gays
>pavement apes
>gay pavement apes
Yeah no shit op
>>
>>6178196
>I believe everything that society tells me
>minorities need more support from evil whites !
>>
Atlanta is literally called the human trafficking center of the US.

The high motherfucking rates of prostitution and just plain sex slavery is astonishing in that shithole, not to mention the high amounts of nig-nog in the area.

http://atlantadailyworld.com/2012/11/14/atlanta-is-no-1-hub-for-human-trafficking-buckhead-cascade-links-launch-campaign-to-fight-it/
>>
>tfw my ex lived in that area while we were in an LDR

Thank god we broke up before we could have sex.
>>
File: 1441960143453.jpg (125 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1441960143453.jpg
125 KB, 500x540
>>6172016
>Used to live there while I was in my stage of not wanting relationships at all
>Even if I hadn't been, I'm not the kind to look for casual hookups with random idiots like some bugchaser
>Even if had had sex with someone, it would likely not have been anal because I'm not much into the activity, thus significantly reducing any chances of spread, if there ever was a chance to begin with
>Instead, I'm into frot the most, which is considered to not have risk of HIV transmission at all
Feels good to have some brain cells in me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.