[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im sure you guys get this thread often, but please help. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_li3ota7IcB1qe4nyno1_500.jpg (89 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_li3ota7IcB1qe4nyno1_500.jpg
89 KB, 500x666
Im sure you guys get this thread often, but please help.

I want to explore my homoerotic side. I've had a habit of suddenly liking guys when I'm drunk or high ever since I finished puberty. Ill lie down buzzed and lust after cock in my ass, by asshole tingling.

I want to be ready for a decent assfucking when I step into the gay bar and choose my first male partner, I need a preparation plan.

Pic related, the ideal, lol
>>
>>6170910
>>6170910
Anyone? Even a link to a guide would be good :P
>>
>>6170910
Make sure your butthole is clean, both inside and out. Also wear a condom.

Just go to the gay bar and go talk to guys you think are cute.
>>
>>6171011
But HOW do I clean it best? I'm willing to start prepping 2 weeks prior
>>
>>6171011
>>6171042
I'd also like to know how to loosen myself.
>>
>>6171042
Enema yourself before going to the gay bar, avoid eating spicy foods, try to line up your poops so they happen mid day or something and so that you're not needing to poop any time around when you're going to get fucked. Shower after your enema, make sure it's nice and clean in there and outside of it.

Optional but recommended: shave pubes and asshole, taint, etc, maybe also shave body hair if you want, it does sound like you're going for bottoming, but I guess do whatever you want.
>>
>>6171080
Use your fingers at first, just do prostate play with them. Work your way up into taking more fingers. Just do it every day, don't push yourself too hard and hurt yourself though. Eventually you'll be able to take a lot more.

If you can, buy a dildo and use that - that'll prep your bottom the best, plus they feel really good, and it'll help you get better at keeping your ass clean.
>>
>>6171083
Great, thanks. But loosening myself up?

I just want to bend over and grip and bite something while getting a sensual inner massage lol
>>
>>6171091
What sort of lube should I use in the big moment?
>>
File: slippery stuff gel.png (223 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
slippery stuff gel.png
223 KB, 500x500
>>6171139
Honestly the more gel-like lubes are best, because they give more cushion. Things like pic related are pretty good, IMO. There are plenty of good brands though, just don't get the really liquidy flowy lubes.
>>
>>6171164
Jelly lube, got it.

also, is there a special term for assfucking each other once, one after the other? Like 'scratch my back and ill scratch yours'.
>>
>>6171196
versatile
>>
>>6171196
>also, is there a special term for assfucking each other once, one after the other?
You know honestly I have no idea hahaha.
>>
>>6171212
That isn't the act of fucking each other in the ass right back to back though, being versatile is just being willing to either top or bottom.
>>
>>6171218
I want to get fucked AND fuck. Hoping to meet a mildly effeminate looking nice guy and get toghether.
>>
>>6171232
If you had to pick one or the other, giving dick or taking dick, which would you prefer to do?

Not all people like doing both. I'm exclusively bottom myself lol, I just don't get off from topping at all.
>>
>>6171230
vers is used, but also flip flopping.
>>
>>6171243
Taking it, easier to enjoy I imagine. I like fingering my anus in the shower. Ill need to be drunk and in total dark to fuck him. My mtf trans ex showed me my penis really needs hips to get up.
>>
>>6171212
>>6171230
He was joking lol.

When I'm getting railed, is there anything I could do to improve and make it easier for us?
>>
Last bump :(
>>
>>6171312
but both parties fucking during a session is called flip flopping
>>
>>6171312
>anything I could do to make it easier for us
poppers
>>
>>6171196
flip flop
>>
>>6171352
good to know, thank you
>>6171361
And those are?....
>>
>>6171361
>>6171376
Don't listen to him, that shit is fucked up, don't do it man.
>>
>>6171376
Don't do poppers. Look them up.

Only fags with substance abuse issues need them.
>>
>>6170910
Enjoy your aids

But seriously, just get an aneros or butt thingie that you can control with your sphincter
>>
>>6171392
>>6171404
Well I'm already a meth abuser. So what's up?
>>6171409
Why do I need control of that? Ill be gaping after no matter what.
>>
>>6171430
>Well I'm already a meth abuser. So what's up?
Have at it then lol it's a joke in comparison though.

How regularly do you use meth? I sure hope you're not going around days weeks or months on end without sleep, being an extremely annoying and obviously tweaking person.

t. has had to deal with a lot of meth heads
>>
>>6171430
Well the meth might help you give teeth less blowjobs I guess.
>>
>>6171451
I inject 2-4 points over 2-3 days. Always changes me entirely. Longest I was awake was 4 days, and was so tweaked out my mtf ex dumped me :(
>>
File: IMG-20160508-00011.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160508-00011.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>6171493
I feel my gums getting irritated by the stuff.
>>6171361
Srsly what are poppers?

Would yall say I could get a 'nice guy'? Mature and cute-average?
>>
>>6171526
Just quit while you're ahead, I don't know anyone who has been a meth user for long who hasn't either quit, wound up in prison, or wound up dead eventually.
>>
>>6171544
I've been seriously considering quitting. May as well, my dealers know someone talks extreme shit about me, and they'll believe her.
>>
Hi D:
>>
>>6171493
BJ tips? How do I surpress and lose my gag reflex?
>>
>>6171859
Practice. In time you'll get better. If you don't mind sucking a dick in order to get it down, I don't see a problem.

Other things you see floating around is clenching your left thumb into your fist during and drinking orange juice before to open up your throat.

Nothing beats practice though.
>>
>>6171091
'Practice'

And

>>6171970
'Practice'.

Guess the dildo will see much action.
>>
>>6171409
So why should I be in control of my spincter?....
>>
>>6172483
Just relax it.

I have no idea what sphincter gymnastics is needed.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.