[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /lgbt/ Always considered myself gay or at least bi. Ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462125410115.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1462125410115.png
20 KB, 275x200
Hello /lgbt/
Always considered myself gay or at least bi. Ever since I learned about traps I thought about taking hormones to make myself look more feminine, don't want to be trans, just have some of the female characteristics.
I have barely any knowledge about anything and I'm asking you to tell me everything that I should know. Mainly what's the proper age to start and how exactly would this change me.

Thanks
>>
>>6170472
nah dog, dont take hormones, just browse femgen.
>>
Take HRT and once people starting referring to you as 'she' you'll find out you love it.
>>
>>6170502
Ignore this guy.

>>6170528
This
>>
>>6170472
The ideal age to start is at the onset of puberty so you can supplant a male one with a female one. Failing that, sometime in high school. Failing that, when starting/during college. Post-grad will be tougher but you can pull it off with effort.

Hormones are all or nothing - your results may vary but nothing will be left unchanged.
Body hair will decrease in coverage, thickness and growth rate.
Facial hair will reduce in growth rate and possibly become lighter, but you will need to get laser and possibly electrolysis to remove it. You will either not develop a typically male hairline, or it will partially or fully restore to a female hairline.
Your eyes may appear larger.
Your cheeks will fill out and you lips will become fuller.
Your face may become drier.
Your neck will decrease in size.
Your skin will become softer.
Your breasts will grow, first putting down some fat, gaining nipple sensitivity and growth of the areolas, then budding, then adding more fat, etc. for several years until they reach their full size.
Your musculature will change to favor tone over bulk.
Your waist will tighten some.
Your hip bones may grow or they may not, it depends on your age. But the hip joint will rotate either way, and you will put fat down on your hips, thighs and ass.
Your balls will shrink, and they will sooner or later stop producing sperm. If you give a shit about having kids, or think you will give a shit later: get someone pregnant before starting hormones and/ or bank sperm.
You will probably stop having random erections, but probably still get hard from stimulation.
You may still come, but it may be a decreased volume or consistency and may not shoot out as forcefully.
You may gain the ability to have more distributed "female" orgasms.
Your alcohol tolerance may lessen.
>>
>>6170825
Thanks for all the info anon
>>
>>6170577
Ignore this guy.
>>6170528
Ignore this guy.

Don't fall for the tranny meme.
>>
>>6170472
Femboy on hormones here. If you're okay with the possibility of having tits and perhaps having your boymode fail and such, then do it. If you like being cute and feminine then you'll probably really like what hormones do to you. Just make sure you're ok with potentially winding up looking too much like a girl, as well as having tits.

I'm doing pretty fine even with boymode failing a good amount.
>>
>>6171143
so do hormones take away your ability to have children? and how big are the tits? Wouldn't they be hard to hide at places like the beach and whatnot?
>>
>>6171261
just wear a qt bikini
>>
>>6170472
Shave your whole body. Look in the mirror and really ask yourself if you really want to more like a girl.
>>
>>6171261
yes and as big as your genes would make them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.