[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long can i stay closeted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mbslpfpfmD1qkqpqvo1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbslpfpfmD1qkqpqvo1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x338
Mtf here, almost 1 month hrt. Nobody knows, not family, not friends no one.

Just not ready to talk about it with them. Maybe not yet, maybe not ever. We'll see.

My question is, how long can I be on hrt while still presenting male before people start asking questions? I'd much rather walk out of the closet than be dragged, if those are my options.
>>
>>6170034
forever, HRT does nothing

its just sugar pills
>>
>>6170034
until they notice your boobs
or when they perceive you looking younger than you were 5+ years ago
>>
>>6170034

It mainly effects fat distribution. So, if you're skinny as fuck, as most trans are, you won't see a fucking thing.
>>
>>6170034
Hide tits and don't train voice
You can stay closeted forever as long as they don't see you naked unless you have s good explanation for the lumps on your chest
>>
>>6170040
THIS
H
I
S

hormoens don't do nothing if you weren't fem before, pham
>>
>>6170034
You can stay closeted forever.

I'm a femboy on hormones for 2 years, I still present as male, even though boymode fails a lot, and I have boobs and such. Whenever I'm asked about it, I just say I have fucked up hormones/hormone disorder and things like that, and if they want to know more about it I just say it's embarrassing to talk about and leave it at that.

Probably won't work on your family if you live with them, but for friends it will work just fine. You can let the grill pills make you as girly as they will, and still not be known of as a tranny. Just keep your hair from getting too long as long as you're wanting to remain closeted.
>>
>>6170040
>>6170138

These aren't true. You can see the changes in long term (5+ years) transition videos. That's because of weight fluctuations.

>>6170112
To add on to my original response. Get fit, wait till a year on HRT, gain 5 lbs, take up some kind of dancing like cutting shapes/house shuffle, and have a great ass and lean feminine body in 2 years.

If your face aesthetics are fucked now, they'll forever be fucked though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.