[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /sourgrapes/ transphobe here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1424897106224.jpg (33 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1424897106224.jpg
33 KB, 650x488
nothing gave me more pleasure than bullying the one transgirl in my high school to suicide

if i cant have it. no one can.
>>
>>6168911

It's never okay to bully someone.
>>
I could show you sweet and tender love op.
you'll never bully again
>>
>>6169021
>>6169056
its bully or be bullied
>>
>>6168911

There was this fem black gay guy in my class for 11th grade and about half of 12th. One day he missed most of English class and the professor was furious with him. After the professor kept pressing him, he burst out that he was talking to the school counselor about being trans and she was helping him find resources and stuff. Everyone was shocked, and his faghag looked at him like he could have afforded to use a bit more discretion.

I was thinking about telling my school counselor by that point too, but now that he had gotten to her first, I thought for sure she would think that I was just faking it, especially since I wasn't fem like he was. He transferred out that year, not because of being trans though, it was because socially, the school was boring. Anyway, so I held off on ever telling my school counselor. I think I was already seeing a psychologist by that point, or would later go on to start seeing one, but I wasn't sure I could tell him about my tranny issue so I kept it to myself and stopped going.
>>
File: 1438625141129.gif (3 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1438625141129.gif
3 MB, 350x262
Doing God's work, OP
>>
>>6169558
I also had a trans classmate that was siginificantly more effeminate than I was. We both told the same people but they never told us about each other even if we were in a lot of the same social circles.

We both transitioned pretty much the second we graduated and got out of town.
>>
>>6169338
that's BS
>>
>>6169338
It really isn't, unless you grew up into that thinking. If you did, then welp. There is no coming back from that kind of personality disorder.
>>
>>6170674
whoa story on this?
does not look like its from an episode
>>
>>6170777
Wrong. It's transition and get bullied by better looking trannies and cis women.
Or repress and bully them by being a transphobe and misogynist.

All I'm doing is defending myself and doing to others what they would do to me in a heart beat.
>>
>>6170909
you sound like a personified cluster-b personality disorder
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 787x1014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 787x1014
>>6170922
>>
kill all trannies
>>
>>6170909
>I'm such a scared little puppy that in the hypotetical scenario that some people might bully me I chose to hurt other people.
top notch teen logic there, I'm getting you a linkin park cd for your bday
>>
>>6175760
Whatever. I'll keep on hating you all
>>
>>6175855
yeah, sure, could you tell me which ones you already have so you don't have to go and change it?
>>
>>6168911
? you can have suicide whenever you want. what's the problem?
>>
>>6175910
Suicide is a defeat. Hurting others is a victory. I live for the pain of others.
>>
>>6175997
Not really. Imagine football instead of gender. You lose the match and hurt their quarterback, you still lost and now your team looks like shit, and you made the next team have a better chance.
>>
>>6176013

Could someone who understands this analogy explain to me what these are supposed to stand in for?
>>
>>6176013
Not becoming a hon. End of.
And you can forget you little "see you in 20 years"

I'll be taking t shots when I'm 40. BOOM staying Alive and GETTING TO Repress.

How the fuck do you like them apples
>>
>>6176021
When you go around hurting trannies you make them more sympathetic and future cases will be protected by people who would had been neutral before. Meanwhile you make people who dislike trannies look like shit, so others will attack you.

>>6176022
why would you take T at your 40's? is prostate cancer your fetish or something?
>>
>>6176040
To prevent the male menopause. It's the key to stopping hondom
>>
>>6176067
Most people with prostate cancer have to take female hormones to stop the growth and metastasis and they rarely look like hons. Some grow male boobs but they don't look femenine at all.
>>
>>6176103
Bitch pls. I'm taking the cancer
>>
>harrases visibly trans person in the future
>turns out its an agp trans
>agp trans has martial background(police, mma, military etc.)
>have fun op
>>
File: 1451775917917.gif (908 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1451775917917.gif
908 KB, 180x200
>>6168911

I seldom have a real opportunity to use this gif
>>
>>6168911
This. I hate em so much. Feel good to constantly bully them
>>
I knew a trans girl in high school. it was a super ghetto 90% black school and she was really popular and had lots of friends. never saw anyone make fun of her to her face and she graduated just fine.
>>
>>6180312
Thanks for the input Fag nation
>>
>>6176292
http://youtu.be/-yvU6sifwkI
>>
Me too.

I'm so jealous.

Why can't I not be such a pussy? Why couldn't I just get randomly shot or something?

Wishing I was a girl but knowing I can never do anything about it is terrible.
>>
>>6180348
God, that makes me want to learn martial arts.
Also learn how to cripple people, so if somebody attacks me, I get to make him a cripple for life.

Not only that, he'll also go to jail, and have to pay me money.
>>
>>6180504
Thank god for my transphobic country. The judge literally throws the case out of the court if it's anything against a cis male
>>
>>6180680
This is why there is backlash, transfolk only know how to be victims and not take responsibility.
You think the courts will solve everything. And you're anti male, anti cis.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.