[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if I'm really trans or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 691x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 691x394
How do I know if I'm really trans or not?
>>
Take hormones. If you get dysphoria from it, congrats, you're not trans.
T. femboy on hormones
>>
>>6168581

Cut off your balls. If you feel bad afterwards then you aren't really trans.
>>
>>6168584
Testosterone is irreversible. If I go on hormones and was wrong my meat market value is destroyed forever.
>>
>>6168596
Are you ftm? If so just stay as a girl and enjoy your ezmode life. Life as a man is tough, it's even tougher when you're a man with no dick.
>>
>>6168605
My country is legally equal and men with mental disorders can't be drafted.

How is my life easier this way?
>>
>>6168596

>wanting to throw away life on easy mode

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>6168668
It's only easymode if you have no problem buying goods and services with sexual favours.

I have a huge problem with sexual favours. It's the opposite, I would rather go out of my way or pay money to not have sex.
>>
OP do you already present as butch/male?
>>
>>6168697

Just webcam for cash then, you never have to even be in the same room as the men.
>>
>>6168703
For all intents and purposes people are surprised to hear I'm not a lesbian. I wear male clothes and keep my hair short and don't pass for shit.

>>6168711
Do people actually make money out of that?

The thought grosses me out as much as the thought of actual sex. It's not the physical side that I'd rather die than endure, I don't experience pain from penetration. It's the mental side.
>>
>>6168697
Actually you get ezmode benefits with zero sexual shit at all. They are passive benefits that you receive in every single social interaction in your entire life.
>>
>>6168722
I don't understand what you mean.

Most transgender people I've talked to have told me they are/were treated with more respect when presenting male.
>>
>>6168737
I think that anon is from r9k or something.
>>
>>6168751
Maybe he assumes that because he treats girls extra nice in hopes of pussy, everyone does, and girls just live their entire lives on the pedestrial of Being Treated Extra Nice In Hopes For Pussy.
>>
>>6168737
>>6168751
>>6168758

Actually I say these things because of how much nicer and easier my life has gotten since I started looking like a girl. I get so much slack now that I did not before. Life is much easier.

Trannies who say they got more respect as men likely just look like shit as women.
>>
>>6168778
You shouldn't base your decision to transition on whether one sex gets treated better than the other. In fact, that's one of the disqualifying criteria.

How about OP does what's best for their mental health
>>
>>6168778
>slack
So you want leeway and wiggle room?

What if I want to be evaluated as a mediocre man and not as an ordinary lesser creature? What if I want my shortcomings to be deemed my own and not a blanket flaw of my sex? Maybe I want my failure to thrive to be seen as a tragedy and emergency instead of the standard expectable outcome?

Maybe you are just an underachiever.
>>
>>6168808
I'm just saying, if they are even unsure of whether they're trans they probably are not and instead of risking their easy life, they should just stick with it. You can always spend more time thinking about whether you want to do it, at least for ftm. So OP should just not worry about it and live her life, rather than go on t and risk utter destruction of their looks.
>>
>>6168823
Have you considered that maybe I'm an overachiever, who has used this edge to great advantage, rather than using it to rest on my laurels?
>>
>>6168841
I don't see how going into the kiddy pool to be a big fish in a little pond could be interpreted in any way to your favour.
>>
>>6168596
>>6168721
I'm just going to ignore that other anon.
Anyways OP why are you unsure about whether or not you're trans?
>>
File: image_11.jpg (53 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
53 KB, 500x436
>people still falling for the trans meme
>ffs
>>
>>6168778
There is a difference between having people be nice and respect.

People give you slack because they expect less out of you. Your opinions will likely also be thrown out just as easily since you are just a woman.
>>
>>6168778
>Trannies who say they got more respect as men likely just look like shit as women.
As an FtM can confirm. I was a shitty woman who couldn't girlmode my way out of a paper bag even when I was in trans denial. I'm a decent looking guy now and getting respect that I never got beforehand
>>
>>6168867
A lifetime of gaslighting, I guess.

I was playing with my boob today, nothing sexual, just something to do with my hand while browsing the internet, and I started wondering what I'll do instead if I have them cut off.
>>
>>6168865
Then I don't think you understand the true nature in which women have it easier. Same with the others saying "hurr hurr muh respect"
>>
>>6168913
Yeah you're not trans at all.

T. femboy with dysphoria about having tits
>>
File: 1404153036688.png (617 KB, 600x2432) Image search: [Google]
1404153036688.png
617 KB, 600x2432
>>6168879
being proud that you get default respect is pretty pathetic one way or another, you're supposed to earn it.
>>
>>6168913
Ok, so why do/did you think you're trans in the first place?
>>
>>6168946
Because other women keep insisting that they like being women and get mad if I ask how they handle their handicap.

Being female is just literally the worse option and I don't understand why it's such a taboo that even my mother who's never lied to me about anything would insist that it isn't so.
>>
>>6168937
I just want to be loved.

>>6168928
How else will I buy other peoples' attention and affection?
>>
>>6168958
Do you want to have a male body?
>>
>>6168958
Also what do you mean by handicap?
>>
>>6168979
I don't know. I don't want a body, I want to stop existing.

>>6168986
The female body. Literally every way the sexes differ, men are superior. Every feminine trait is geared towards childbirth.

Even my most basic features most necessary for survival are compromised to better harbour a parasite.
>>
>>6168958
Well they are right. Being a woman is nice and it is easy.

Also, if you're able to absent-mindedly feel up your own tits while you browse the computer, you are almost certainly not trans. I can't touch or even think of my boobs without feeling disgusted and gross and full of shame. If you're able to use them to occupy your hands when bored then I don't think you could possibly be trans.
>>
>>6169003
Eh.. sounds more trans than not to me, from the first part.

You could also ask ftmgen, they might have more specific insight.
>>
>>6169032
People experience dysphoria differently. Some femboys are even ok with having tits but still identify as men.
>>
>>6169003

Pretty sure women's stronger immune systems harbor the potential to fuck up a fetus, senpai. I think there's a theory about it somehow potentially causing male homosexuality, at least in the grandchild of the mother. Not sure how well supported it is.

>>6169003

I'm asking out of curiosity, did you hide or attempt to hide your period from your mother for a while?
>>
>>6169053
And many femboys are trannies in hiding. Others are more genuinely male and get dysphoric about their tits.
>>
>>6169003
>Literally every way the sexes differ, men are superior. Every feminine trait is geared towards childbirth.
Not really. Women have longer life expectancy and a lower decrees of capacities as they get older. They have a higher pain resistance and are better swimmers (in the last olimpic games a woman broke the all around world record for swiming speed by a good margin). They are also free from a few diseases like color blindness and hemophilia.

Also, we no longer live in desserts and jungles so physical capacity is a pointless trait that doesn't help your life all that much. Almost every instance of men being stronger and more usefull than women you could find hang more on the particular female making no effort.
>>
>>6169068
I'm still not happy about being a lesser human being. Not even if it doesn't really matter and nobody cares.
>>
>>6169053
Also if most femboys got tits my size I'm pretty sure they'd be much less OK with them.
>>
>>6169080
>I'm still not happy about being a lesser human being
The thing is that this is not the reason people should take hormones and be trans. Becoming a literal dickless manlet will only make you even less of a human being than you feel like you are right now :/
>>
Not O.P., but same.

I just want to be a feminine boy in-to feminine interests. My best friends have admitted I am way less comfortable in girl mode than boy mode. I have trouble even speaking up, I am fidgetty, the only advantages I have when in girlmode is, well, I /pass/ as a girl because I am a girl and in boymode I barely pass as a boy (though if I don't say anything I might pass, it happened), and I get to dress up real nice. Boys really can't look flashy, or at least it's ten times harder -- if I look flashy in boymode, my pass is gone.

I have bisexual/gay male friends and I really envy them. They live exactly how I want to live, they get to feel comfortable in their bodies while looking feminine but male, they can do whatever. I feel like I'm totally caged in.
I don't *really* have straight male friends, and I don't see benefits in having them as friends, because they're always rigid and I have nothing in common with them. I tried befriending some once just because I thought shunning them was unhealthy but they just wanted to date me and it just got awkward for everyone and that actually was the worst year of my life.

I kind of wish I wasn't trans, just a lesbian or something, because I do prefer girls. I don't like my body though. I really get anxiety about how wide my hips are and my tits, and they aren't even that big. I hate how my face looks if I have to look at it like it's a girl's face.

I don't know. I try to be rational about it and pick whatever is the least trouble to live with, but in the end, staying a girl is a total pain every day, and transitioning will also be a pain to live with.
>>
>>6168625

Try being a man and you'll swiftly find out.
>>
>>6168737
>>6168751
>>6168758
Both genders have their pros and cons so different people will have completely different perceptions depending on what they value in life

>>6168865
It's more like swallowing all the big fish by surprise because you appear much smaller than you are

Being seen as weaker/dumber/generally less threatening than you really are is mostly an advantage in competitive situations

>>6168928
Idk, I have dysphoria about tits and I still play with them because it's probably my only chance at touching real tits in this life
I usually think retarded /r9k/ things like "so this is what girls must feel like", but I'd say it's pretty absent minded mostly
>>
File: 1337511331754.jpg (181 KB, 363x321) Image search: [Google]
1337511331754.jpg
181 KB, 363x321
>>6168581

You wake up at 25, telling yourself, like every morning for the past 4 years, that you should have listened to yourself earlier.
Telling yourself that it's too late now, just like it was too late when you started this weird mantra in your head.
And every day, you're more late.
Your only solace will be knowing that there was no hope from the start, so at least it can't get worse than it already is.
But your resistance is wearing thin, and soon there won't be anyone to repeat that mantra every morning anymore.
And maybe, just maybe, you'll realize you died a long time ago, despite having kept breathing for years.

That's how you tell you're trans.
>>
File: cartoon4.jpg (181 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
cartoon4.jpg
181 KB, 1400x990
>>6169416
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.