[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legbutts, I need your help just this time, please bear with me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1462835971838.jpg (45 KB, 780x442) Image search: [Google]
1462835971838.jpg
45 KB, 780x442
Legbutts, I need your help just this time, please bear with me, I will try to write it as short as possible.

>What do I have to do to just live my life normally without transitioning?
Without going into many details, I cannot transition and live my life the way I wish I could.
This has been eating me from inside for a long time and I want to stop.
I think I already came up to terms I Will never be a happy person and will realise any of my dreams, maybe I still have some hickups but I been handling that part somewhat ok.
All I want is to be a normal function person now, even if a sad one without any dreams or aspirations.

I will take anything.
>inb4 transition.
I can't. I swear I would sell my soul if I was able to.
>inb4 kill urself pls.
That's honestly my final plan if I can't handle this anymore.
>>
File: 1356374486915.jpg (107 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1356374486915.jpg
107 KB, 848x900
>>6164268
>tfw no one is answering me at all.
I'm so desperate I will go ask on another random board.
I just wanted to retain a bit of dignity before I died, maybe make my parents proud or something for once in my life.
>>
>>6164487
What the fuck do you want us to tell you?

You can't transistion, which is the only thing that would assuage your dysphoria.

I don't know friendo, maybe try getting into online roleplaying where you can be the gender of your choosing as an outlet?

Join a WoW server as a qt elf or go on Secondlife and waste all the money you could be spending transistioning on virtual shit.

Or whatever but don't come to legbutts, tell us the only solution to your issue is not acceptable without providing any details as to why, and then whinge when no one responds.
>>
>>6164548
>maybe try getting into online roleplaying where you can be the gender of your choosing as an outlet

Never been into these things, I think they are weird and creepy and I think they would only make me feel worse.

>don't come to legbutts, tell us the only solution to your issue is not acceptable without providing any details as to why

What do you want to know specifically? I'm trying to spare you all from walls of text but with exception of my address and full name I don't really mind giving info.
>>
Go as androgynous as you can while still feeling safe?
>>
>>6164268
take hormones and never tell anybody
>>
>>6164586
>walls of text
Do it
>>
File: Aokigahara-sea-of-the-trees.jpg (283 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Aokigahara-sea-of-the-trees.jpg
283 KB, 640x426
>>6164723
>Do it

Ok but I don't really know where to start.
Maybe I can write some of the key factors I can't really transition and if any of you need more info about an specific one I can write more about it I gues? It's not like I'm doing anything useful so I don't mind writing a lot about it.
I'm more worried about wasting your times here.

Why anon can't transition:
>I was born, raised and live in a country that's not really trans friendly.
>Family very concervative (parents, sisters / her husbands / and other relatives) They also are very anti lgbt, and usually trash talk them or just make really nasty jokes which I tend to laugh awkwardly and agree while trying to change subject and not look suspicious
>Have huge debt (dad got sick, almost died, burned all I had left from my job to help him out, he's doing fine now and that makes me happy but I owe quite a bit to the bank).
>Broke and jobless (I have a degree but I'm not working currently, left my job last year, the panic attacks and so on only made it harder for me to act like a normal person).
>27 years old, too fucking old, I have been having these issues since really young but since I was bullied a lot at school I tried to repress it as much as I could since getting beaten was already bad.
>I'm quite tall, wide shoulders, etc.
>I don't have any friends, my mom and dad are pretty much all I have. I also don't want to disappoint them more than I already have.
>I don't want to be thrown out of home and be all alone in the streets.

Guess I could say more but that's some of the main issues. Sorry if none of that makes any sense.
>>
File: 1461108539269.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
1461108539269.jpg
319 KB, 1200x1131
>>6164816
>I'm trans but I don't want to transition wahhh
Dysphoria won't go away if you keep trying to repress it, stupid.
This will only increase the chances of you killing yourself.

>I was born, raised and live in a country that's not really trans friendly.
What country? Chances are, unless you live in middle east or some shithole, there's trans support groups in there. Also find a way to move out so you ca be happy, come on.

>Classical conservative trans-phobic family.
The family part is complicated, even on more liberal areas shit tends to hit the fan and you kinda have to break apart from your relatives.
My advise is that if you jump the gun and decide to transition, move out and don't talk to them anymore, else you will end up getting hurt (be it emotionally of physically).

>Broke, jobless, etc.
Can't help a lot with that, have you tried checking the local trans help community in your area? You know, some kind of jobs are very lgbt friendly like working in the cosmetics industry or as a beautician even though there's that stereotype about flamers and shit. I would still try it anyways.
Worst case you can camwhore on sites....

>27 too old.
Nah, it's more about genetics, starting body pre HRT and wait for it... money! Yes, money will get you surgeries done, look at my pic. You could be a 27 trans woman and look like a woman with enough money,

>I don't have any friends, my mom and dad are pretty much all I have.
This makes transitioning easier than you think, you only have your mom and dad to be angry at you if they flip their shit and if they do, they didn't really care about you so just transition anyways. It's not like they will live forever, silly.

>I don't want to be thrown out of home and be all alone in the streets.
Find a job and search for trans helping centers in your country.

>Asking /lgbt/ to tell you to not transition even though you have dysphoria and the only treatment is transitioning.
Not a bright girl, huh.
>>
Become a man of the cloth!

They'll be so proud / shocked and no one will suspect what you do in shadows / wear underneath yr gown

Which is kinda like a dress...

Then just change in the pews when no one's around and help misguided youth become religious trans...

As you did it to the least of them
>>
>>6164268
>move to a near-ish by country that is more liberal
>get a job
>transition
>send money back to your family + pay off debt
>go boymode when you visit your family
>>
Supposedly if you eat large amounts of high-power antipsychotic drugs, the shell of a person you become will no longer be concerned about things like 'what you need to be happy.' In that kind of existence you could work to improve your community and find purpose in helping others find happiness that was denied to you.

Or you could get your shit together and try and transition anyway. Sure it'd be tough but maybe being a 4 or 5 /10 is better than the life you're living at the moment.

Basically your options are getting doped out of your head, transition, and suicide. Good luck.
>>
>>6164268
This planet doesn't really need another Stephonkee
>>
>>6164268
Get thee to a therapist. Even if transition is not in the cards for you, a good therapist will at least help you to find enough peace to survive. You may find relief through HRT without transition, or by going the online route, where you can at least being your ideal self in virtual worlds.

There are many options available to you, but you will have to work for them, take risks, and/or make sacrifices. May the odds ever be in your favor, Anon.
>>
File: yandere chiyo.png (327 KB, 511x490) Image search: [Google]
yandere chiyo.png
327 KB, 511x490
>>6172915
>Basically your options are getting doped out of your head, transition, and suicide. Good luck.
Kek, poor OP, that's kinda true actually.

This trans business should be more accepted, it's not like OP would be a flamer or anything so technically he/she could still be a "conservative" pure lady for his/her family, well with a dick I guess.
>>
>>6164816
>wasting your times
you are talking to people on 4chan, trust me we all have time to waste.
>>
File: 1460920028573.png (2 MB, 827x810) Image search: [Google]
1460920028573.png
2 MB, 827x810
>>6164816
What country or at least region specifically? Eastern europe? South america? Africa? Mediterranean? Asia?

Also 27 is not really that old imo as long as you're willing to take it seriously, have surgeries that's not hon tier age so you shouldn't even be scared about that.
If you were 35, didn't want to get any surgeries done, had kids, and other shit then you shouldn't even consider it to begin with, that's ultra hon tier and suicide would be better.

Get a job, save all your cash and get FFS and the right dose of hormones from an actual doctor that's keeping track of your progress and doing constant blood tests should be enough.

Look at this pic, she's not model tier but she's a pretty good girl I think.
>>
>>6174509
Her name is Molly and she claimed it felt good to be a liar
>>
>>6174936
The transgirl in my pic? I haven't seen any other timeline, does that mean she's not trans and was faking being the one in the left?
Damn, I wanted to give some hope to OP by saying she could be a normal girl too and not disappoint her parents...
>>
>>6173705
all therapists are useless
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.