[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me all about your secret agenda and no one get's hurt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 654646.jpg (46 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
654646.jpg
46 KB, 639x479
Tell me all about your secret agenda and no one get's hurt.
>>
>>6162037
I'm going to make an avocado dish for dinner! And there's nothing you filthy breeders can do about it! MUAAAHAAHAA!!
>>
>>6162037
To have superior fashion sense and taste in culture.
>>
I plan to ocassionally comment that having an alternate sexuality or a different gender isn't a big issue when the subject is brought up. And you can't stop me because I already did it 35 minutes ago.
>>
>>6162037
You'll get to know all about it firsthand tonight anon
>>
I am anti-feminist and stand up for white straight cis-men's rights because it makes straight guys want women less and admire me more and that's when I seduce them.
>>
>>6162037

We are boipussy meme!

We will continiue to usurp 4chan, and then the internet. Until boipussy achieves world domination among memes.
>>
>>6162037

If you really want to know, go to the nearest public toilet and tap on the stall door three times.
>>
I'm going to get a cute bf and hold hands with him in public.
>>
>>6163017
You sick bastard.
>>
>>6163017
ha, not if I grab both your hands before you have the chance!
>>
>>6163150
Then i'll just hold hands with a cutie like you
>>
>>6162037
Fuck off, CIA plant.
>>
File: pocket_check_agenda.jpg (749 KB, 650x2184) Image search: [Google]
pocket_check_agenda.jpg
749 KB, 650x2184
>>6163017
Men holding hands are really cute.
>>
I plan on eventually not hating myself
>>
File: 1458857427340.jpg (128 KB, 677x851) Image search: [Google]
1458857427340.jpg
128 KB, 677x851
Despite my best efforts I want to date my best friend, unfortunately I value our friendship too much, he is not interested in me and has a very cute boyfriend. Tfw. I am not happy about the feelings I have for him and I eventually managed to get over them.
>>
File: wow almost there.jpg (90 KB, 469x772) Image search: [Google]
wow almost there.jpg
90 KB, 469x772
Agenda mostly done fuckface
>>
>>6169357
>Yeah
>No
>No
>No
>Yes, because if breeders get to ruin the sanctity of marriage by including benefits to getting married, then gays should too.
>Armed Services forces civs anyway.
>No.
wew
>>
>>6169357
Wait, here's the way to stop all wars everywhere...
>army does not welcome gays
>everyone claims to be gay/bi (gotta keep those wives and husbands, so bi)
>no army anywhere since no one can join
>>
first thing that comes to mind is pineapple pizza.

that and well...... you know the usual like summoning the master and all that.
>>
Kill the jews
>>
>>6162438
That's the right angle! Let the women scare away all the striaght men!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.