[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is probably not the best place to ask but I have gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1462795138540.png (511 KB, 836x964) Image search: [Google]
1462795138540.png
511 KB, 836x964
This is probably not the best place to ask but I have gender dysphoria and transition is not an option because I basically hate the tranny community, is there any drug I can take to relieve the pain or something.
>>
>>6161492
cyanide
>>
>>6161494
Now that was rude and uncalled for.
>>
weed
>>
Repress and smoke weed everyday
>>
>>6161492
Why don't you transition and not participate with the community.
>>
>>6161523
>>6161517
Weed makes ot worse
Essentially, any benzos, any opiates, and amphetamines might help. Opiates would help most, amphetamines second, benzo will just make you forget reality in a drunken way but much stronger.

All of this is ofc worse than going for transition. You can just stay away fron the trans community and transition.
>>
>>6161523
Been doing that.

>>6161527
Because playing a pretend game isn't enough to satisfy me. I will never be a real woman. Plus
>Too old.
>Manly as hell body
>>
>>6161492
pimozide 2mg
>>
>>6161550
How old are you? I'd personally start transitioning just to avoid balding. You could also just go half way.
>>
>>6161492
I mean, I hate the transitioned and I hate the trans community. You don't have to take part in the community, you know..
>>
>>6161492
Seek peace within, first and always. Desire is always a two-fold argument: that which you want, and that which you feel you are lacking. So often, we focus deeply upon that which isn't there and it gnaws at us, beats us down. If you can, try an notice all the tiny things in your day that you are thankful for, the stuff that makes you happy to say you are alive.

Street pharmaceuticals are a powerful distraction, but they are just that. Life's hard enough without them.

Keep looking up, sweet heart. You will be happy.
>>
>>6161629
You sounded like a taoist master up until that last bit. Why'd you ruin it with your Jesus speech?
>>
>>6161574
>How old are you?
>You could also just go half way
That would be even worse.

>>6161576
But people would label me as a tranny anyway.

>>6161629
>Keep looking up, sweet heart. You will be happy.
Sure, having to fake masculine mannerisms and body language everyday and feeling excluded around girls is fucking great. I just want a magic pill to stop feeling like this, but they will never go the mentally ill route anymore because sjws so I guess I'm done for.
>>
>>6161688
>feeling excluded around girls is fucking great
Holy shit I forgot the feels lol
>But people would label me as a tranny anyway.
Not unless you make yourself look like one. Shit dude, I've been on hormones for years and I just live life as a feminine faggot, nobody suspects I'm secretly a tranny. Beats the shit out of the life I had before, and it relieved a lot of the tranny feels. Just keep your hair short, wear dudes clothes, boom, no issues, nobody will ever know.
>>
>>6161688
25 isn't too old as long as you didn't age poorly. I was "lucky" that I was raise in poverty, and didn't do puberty right with lack of nutrition. You sound like you want people to convince you to transition.
>>
>>6161707
this

i used to think the same way as op, never being a woman is shitty but being close is better than being a man
>>
>>6161688
Go to a therapist and figure it out. I could imagine they'd give you antidepressants or anxiety medications, but I'm not going to pretend to know.
>>
>>6161707
As I said I have a really manly body, as in really broad shoulders, strong jaw and big hands. Yes 25 is too old.
>You sound like you want people to convince you to transition.
Probably because this is the first time I've ever adressed my problem in 25 years, so talking about it while hiding the frustration to not sound like a whiny kid is kinda hard. But I really don't want to transition.

>>6161698
HThat doesn't sound too bad, but how much can acting faggy be a relief? Women will still see you as an outsider, and you're still forced to submit to male gender roles in most situations. And you're telling me you're on hormones and nobody even notices? Didn't they make you develop breasts?
>>
>>6161819
>how much can acting faggy be a relief?
Quite a lot, really.
>Women will still see you as an outsider
Wrong. They do not view you as a "threat" or whatever anymore. Now you're a fascination, as an effeminate faggot. Now they will, in most cases, automatically treat you nicely and warmly and welcomingly. There won't be that coldness, distance, and "outsider-ness" that there is for you now. It won't be the same as if you were a grill, but in all honesty it might actually be better i.e. you'd be more likely to get preferential treatment from grills as a faggot than as a grill. Faghags and all that, too. Girls will also include you in much girly discussion and such, at least in my experience.
>and you're still forced to submit to male gender roles in most situations
Not at all actually. Being an effeminate faggot gives you license to fag it right on up. You can break all the gender norms you want as long as you don't take it so far that you're looking like a tranny. Which still leaves you with quite a lot of room. You can even do makeup and do your nails and shit and people won't care, because you're a faggy as fuck faggot.

People will also see you are not physically strong and thus will not have the same strength expectation of you. People wont be asking you to help lift shit, they won't be asking you to move all their shit, so on and so forth. The same thing goes for many expectations that are on men. They won't be there for you, because you'll be something other than the typical man, while still being male.
>And you're telling me you're on hormones and nobody even notices? Didn't they make you develop breasts?
They did make me grow boobs but boobs are pretty easy to hide. The hormones made me much more feminine and delicate in general, and upped my cuteness factor by a good bit. I honestly feel comfy as fuck like this. Ive always explained them away in the bedroom by saying I just have a hormonal imbalance and gynecomastia and such. Works errytime
>>
>>6161819
After a long enough time on hormones a lot of the manly features will fade. No matter what, you won't look as feminine as you would be if you were born a woman. I don't know what your body type is outside what you tell me, but you can dress to hide most of the manly features. Hell my mom has widest shoulders in my family and people don't think she's trans. The chin sucks, but fat deposits usually hide it after a while. Hands you gotta live with, you won't be a hand model, but if everything else is convincing no one will think of it.
>>
>>6161871
See this is why you should just take hormones and go femboy mode OP.

Fuck all that trying-to-look-like-a-woman shit. You have the perfect opportunity to instead become this cute thing that gets treated as such. Just do it man, take those grill pills and go about your life as if nothing is different. It's way easier to be a cute feminine male than it is to pretend to be a woman, or pretend to be a normal straight cis male. People make the mistake of thinking that having gender dysphoria and going on hormones means you have to transition, when in reality it does not, and the dysphoria can be breddy much cured while never leaving boymode or ruining your life or ever having anything to do with the trans community. You just have to take the hormones and live as a cute fag. That is the ultimate non-transition way.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.