[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GayGen - Smoking Hot Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: IMG_20160509_141328227_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_141328227_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Do you smoke gaygen?

Do you find smokers a turn on, or a turn off?

Would you date a dog even if he smoked?

Tinychat: notgayen,alsoprincesisstillgaydesuuuu~~~

Previous sexuality dilemma
>>6156720
>>
>>6160948
You've always shaved off any hair? Wow, how old are you now Hitler? Also, do you have a thing for pain?~~
>>
>>6161227
yes
I'm neutral on other smoking, idc either way
no

>>6161235
I'm 21 now
when I first started growing pubic hair I tried shaving but my skin hates razors so I learned how to wax myself
and I wouldn't say I have a thing for pain but I find biting pretty hot and so does my fwb as he likes to leave large bite shaped bruises on my inner thighs and ass
>>
I smoke, once a day during my car trip back home.

I try to obscure it so people don't have to worry about it. Mouthwash, only when I'm driving 60 miles an hour and my windows are down.

Never have issues. I think smoking is hot, visually, though taste is bleh. But there's always worse, like chewing tobacco...
>>
File: 1441769397403.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1441769397403.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>Smoking cigarettes
>When weed exists
literally why, there's no point in doing it.

Cig's are bad for you in just about every single fucking way and only barely help with stress. Weed is only barely bad for you and almost completely diminishes stress.
>>
>>6161255
not everyone likes weed though
>>
>>6161259
And that's your fault, because I'd never date someone willing to inflict themselves with cancer for no good reason.
>>
>>6161227
>Do you smoke gaygen?
No. But I have so many smokers surrounding me that I passive smoke way too much.
>Do you find smokers a turn on, or a turn off?
Turn off but more to neutral.
>Would you date a dog even if he smoked?
Depends on how much it smokes.
>>
>>6161261
it's my fault that I don't like weed?
I don't think it's anyone's fault, I just don't like it.
I think you're reading a bit too much into smoking
if you don't like it because you think it's gross or stupid then sure, whatever. I respect that viewpoint, but your reasoning and logic is kinda dumb
>>
File: 1462514811848.png (530 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
1462514811848.png
530 KB, 750x550
>>6161268
I don't like it because it's literally fucking terrible for you.

You can learn to like shit, you passive-aggressive little cuntnugget. It takes time and effort. It takes a real man to stop eating mcdonalds and start making his own food from fresh ingredients that he bought from farmers markets. It takes time, effort, and it will make you a healthier, more attractive person overall.

Cig's are worse than mcdonalds, even, as they effect the people around you as well.
>>
>>6161255

Weed makes me nauseous and smells like burning ass.

And weed culture has completely destroyed any way of taking it seriously
>>
No, but it's never too late to start
>>
>>6161285
Never start, though. It's unattractive, bad for you, and makes you a terrible person to be around.
>>
>>6161281
>ou passive-aggressive little cuntnugget
not entirely sure you know what passive aggressiveness is, but.....

idk what this tangent you're going off on about fast food and fresh ingredients and being a real man is all about but you do you, boo.
>>
File: 1453321665075.jpg (42 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1453321665075.jpg
42 KB, 679x427
>>6161268
>>6161283
>>6161296
Oh I'm sorry I forgot I was in /gaygen/, people who participate in faggoty pride parades and pretend to be women and drink pozzer cum for breakfast. My bad, I shouldn't have criticized you for indulging in yet another unhealthy and unattractive habit.

I'm glad you're a contributing member of society and totally not making all the normal gays look like degenerates.
>>
>>6161296
>Doesn't know what a metaphor is.
>doesn't know what an allegory is.
>Doesn't know what a paradox is.
>Doesn't know what passive-aggressiveness is
You have to be underage.
>>
>>6161298
>totally not making all the normal gays look like degenerates.
smoking makes all gays look like degenerates?
Sure, smoking is bad, unhealthy, expensive, and overall pretty stupid to do, but as a big boy grown up I am allowed to make choices and decisions for myself.
So your personal vendetta for smoking is more the issue at hand, not the people here.
Which is funny because you talk about how smoking weed is so great.
>>
>>6161303
I hope people don't respond to this bait and think it's me

>>6161296
>tangent
nigger it's called an analogy. Are you genuinely retarded? I mean, you do smoke cigarettes, so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>6161306
>but as a big boy grown up I am allowed to make choices and decisions for myself.
If you're willing to face the ramifications of your actions, including cancer, alienation, indoctrination into a group of people who are equally unhealthy and unlikable, shortened life span, etcetera, then yeah.

Also, it's a personal vendetta because I don't want my future boyfriend to be indoctrinated into an addictive, unhealthy habit that would possibly impact our relationship.

>Which is funny because you talk about how smoking weed is so great.

There's literally nothing wrong with smoking weed unless you do it so often that you become dependent.
>>
>>6161289
Thanks mom
>>
>>6161317

>cancer

We're all going to get cancer anyway.

And m you're already indoctrined into a addictive unhealthy habit. To cock.
>>
>>6161307
Yes.
I am genuinely, literally retarded because I have an unhealthy habit that I enjoy doing as an adult, while also recognizing the multitude of potential negative consequences of such habit.
You caught me

>>6161317
if you let cigarettes have that big of an impact on your relationship, maybe you should look at yourself instead.
js, bb
but that's your choice not to date someone who smokes because that is a deal-breaker for some people
also u do realize smoke is a carcinogen even if it's coming from weed, right?
>>
File: trash.webm (84 KB, 583x378) Image search: [Google]
trash.webm
84 KB, 583x378
>>6161324
>Cock addiction
>Unhealthy

>>6161326
>I am genuinely, literally retarded because I have an unhealthy habit that I enjoy doing as an adult, while also recognizing the multitude of potential negative consequences of such habit.
I'm glad we agree because nobody could actually say this sarcastically without it atleast being 100% true.

>but that's your choice not to date someone who smokes because that is a deal-breaker for most people actually worth being in a relationship with
ftfy
>>

I have asthma, so it's not something I'm keen on
>>
>>6161332
You underestimate my ability to live and breath pure sarcasm

but seriously though, you don't think that you're maybe putting just a little too much of a focus on cigarettes?
I personally feel there are more legitimate things to concern myself, but that being said I am a filthy smoker, so...

everyone has unhealthy things that they enjoy doing, nobody is free from sin here
>>
>>6161355
>everyone has unhealthy things that they enjoy doing
Speak for your fucking self, jesus christ. Less than 10% of the population enjoy unhealthy things that they're aware are unhealthy.
>>
File: tfw2.png (2 MB, 1584x896) Image search: [Google]
tfw2.png
2 MB, 1584x896
>tfw pic related
>>
>>6161363
>Speak for your fucking self, jesus christ.
Like I said, nobody is free from sin here
everyone has something that isn't the healthiest, but they occasionally enjoy it.
Unless you are the perfect human, that is.
also I'm pretty sure more than "10% of the population" drinks alcohol
and that's just to name one enjoyable unhealthy thing
>>
>>6161376
Most people are flawed in that they can't live up to certain expectations but most people know not to indulge in unhealthy habits.

It's literally only children that do this.
>>
>>6161376
>also I'm pretty sure more than "10% of the population" drinks alcohol
>and that's just to name one enjoyable unhealthy thing
did u not read

also you smoke weed, that is unhealthy, m8
you're being irrational, or just wilfully stupid
>>
>>6161389
was meant for >>6161381
>>
>>6161349
Don't worry, I won't smoke around you :3

To be honest I need to get back into vaping, I don't enjoy smoking, I just do it because of a nicotine addiction.

Since I quit weed I've found that the people who use it daily and valiantly defend it have no idea just how far down the road they've gone. I was like them though, weed ain't bad for you, its got medicinal benefits etc...

Granted weed can have genuine medicinal benefits, but you cannot say it has no negative health benefits. For me I started to see mental health issues developing from its use, I had horrendous paranoia, panic attacks, depersonalisation.

I quit the shit and I'm still not entirely back to reality, I can see people enjoying it every so often but if you get to the point I was at of smoking like an eighth a day for three years you have to accept you've got a problem.

Honestly just done with drugs now.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 900x1139) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 900x1139
>>6161372
>tfw black pussy
>>
>this thread

I guess fags don't like smoking fags
>>
>>6161443
tfw also have black pussy

>>6161445
what gave you that impression?
>>
>>6161372
Is he your bf? Lewd~
>>
>>6161449
Black cats are my favorite. Always have been.

And because apparently it cut off my response:

>Do you smoke gaygen?
Nope.

Do you find smokers a turn on, or a turn off?
Off, it's unhealthy to them and others. The smell stays with you and is horrid. I'd be at the very least okay with vaping, but I'm tired of the fad.

I'm not sure how I feel about this...
>>
>>6161450
There's two of us in the picture, he's my comfy Cat.
>>
>>6161466
>>6161450
Well, three of us with him...
>>
If you're an anti-smoker this is what you support
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw
>>
File: all6teeth.jpg (5 KB, 296x182) Image search: [Google]
all6teeth.jpg
5 KB, 296x182
>>6161496
I make sure my teeth stay pretty white but you got me on the looking ill part
>>
>>6161496

Maybe they had shitty teeth before smoking.

It's not that hard to maintain them.
>>
>>6161512
>It's not that hard to maintain them.
yeah, this basically
I also drink a shit ton of coffee and enjoy a fair amount of red wine
>>
>>6161512
Yeah, I hardly used to brush until my dentist told me to stop being a dick head, now I brush daily and they're white as anything. Even with smoking you can have white teeth, just have to actially have good oral hygiene.
>>
>>6161538
lol I don't do shit to my photos apart from an occasional snapchat filter
>>
>>6161544
Well smoking obviously does damage a lot of stuff but I'd say you can keep on top of the teeth whitening issue for a while. I've not been smoking too long though to see the staining though, you're right about the smell though, you reek of it after a cigarette, it is very off putting.
>>
Dont smoke, would not be with someone who does, it is a disgusting and stupid habit to pick up.

Smoke weed Errday.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo105.jpg (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo105.jpg
33 KB, 800x600
>>6161538
>and your teeth and mouth I'm sure look disgusting in normal lighting
is this lighting neutral enough for you?
>>
>>6161565

potheads are failures at life, and are listless, unmotivated and generally weakwilled

Would not date

>>6161227

smokers stink and lack the basic capacity to resist pouring deadly tar into their lungs. While I can undetstand older people who became addicted before the health issues were known, taking up smoking in the 21st century says a lot about the smokers intelligence and maturity.

Would not date.
>>
I find smokers attractive, I like the smell
>>
>>6161227
god fucking damn it i want a cigarette so bad fuck you op you fucking literal faggot
>>
>>6161255
>bunning a whole zoot without any tabbaco added

Are you 13?
>>
File: IMG_20160509_163846102_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_163846102_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>6161710
Here you go, faggot~
>>
>>6161701
they're not chapped and I visit a dentist semi regularly
I promise, I have good dental hygiene, anon
I even floss

And I am fully aware that smoking is unhealthy, was simply stating that you can have white teeth while also being a smoker
>>
>>6161717
>pall mall lights
fucking pig disgusting dude. i used to smoke just nat shermans, lucky strikes (unfiltered of course), and dunhills.
>>
>>6161580
>6160982
it makes anxiety worse too
>>
I went with Marlboros(Midnights specifically) just out of nostalgia since my dad, my step dad, and my grandfather went with it.

I don't really wanna waste money on finding new cigarettes and throwing a pack away because I don't like it
>>
>>6161731
Jesus. You smoke really strong shit, I used to smoke rothmans and lucky strikes but I couldn't stand how strong they were. I sometimes prefer to smoke american spirit roll ups but again they're really strong, but a whole lot nicer than the other shit you can buy.

I smoke girly cigarettes for cis girls such as myself.
>>
>>6161317
>There's literally nothing wrong with smoking weed unless you do it so often that you become dependent.
>literally nothing wrong with smoking weed
>nothing wrong with smoking weed

Oh okay then

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20120910/marijuana-tied-to-testicular-cancer

>A new study found that men who had smoked marijuana were twice as likely as men who had not to get an aggressive form of the disease.
>>
>>6161753
I smoke hipster shit
American Spirit Turquoise all the way
>>
>>6161759
i used to manage a smoke shop, and i can tell you that zero gay men ever bought Vagina Slimes from us. only old ladies would buy virginia slims from us. real gays smoke classy shit that's also mentholated, but there certainly isn't a "gay cig" at least here. mine were pretty fucking faggy, though. nat sherman hint of mint, even came in a faggy box that opens like a book, they're long, but thinner than normal, have a sweet filter, carbon filter, menthol crystals, etc. faggy as fuck
>>
>>6161776
only nigger smoke menthol
>>
>>6161753
The Nat Shermans are pretty mild, although not light, but yeah. I smoked luckies mainly in uni and when I worked the fishing industry, mainly because I could get a shitload of nicotine really fast and having unfiltereds also led to less people wanting to bum them from me.

American Spirit is okay but IMO it does get a bit too rich and earthy at times.

Funny thing is I might have smoked really strong shit but I'm like a femboy tier hyperfag.
>>
>>6161782
Here it's niggers and faggots. I don't know why. But the faggots here certainly don't have anything to do with nig culture, and also will avoid the cigs that nigs buy up here (Newports, Kools, etc.) and instead opt for higher quality or faggier shit.
>>
>>6161757
That is hipster shit kek. Seriously, they're fairly popular, and everyone who gets them thinks they're unique in getting them when really they're a cig that sells a good volume every day.
>>
>>6161804
huh
weird

>>6161821
yeah they're fairly popular here
I used to smoke turkish royals but I tried a pack of american spirit and wasn't able to go back
>>
File: annatar.jpg (25 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
annatar.jpg
25 KB, 736x414
>tfw you are not annatar in pre-post-production.
>>
I'd never date a smoker.
No exceptions.
Smoking is disgusting in literally every way.
>>
>>6161833
>I used to smoke turkish royals
You know I actually liked those a lot, all my coworkers smoked them at one point. They are pretty smooth and nice.
>>
>>6161879
I also liked that american spirit are just straight tobacco with nothing else added
I've been cutting back a lot though recently
only smoking around 5-6 a day lately
>>
>>6161910
>I also liked that american spirit are just straight tobacco with nothing else added
Yeah, that is one nice thing about them. There are actually many brands out there that do the same thing. Winstons are like that, so are Nat Shermans and various others. You should give some other all-natural brands a try and see if you like them even more.

Another nice thing about AS cigs is that they last ages and have more tobacco, although the same holds true for many other brands, particularly higher end ones or all-natural varieties (typically higher end cigs are always all-natural anyway)
>>
>>6161910
Also fugg, I used to smoke like a pack a day, but I worked it down to 5-6 or so cigs per day like what you're at, and then went cold turkey a few days ago ;.; shit sucks so bad but I want to quit for my looks. I took smoking back up in the first place so I could end my e-cig addiction lmao.
>>
>>6161910
What type of music do you like? Name some bands.
>>
ITT: smokers being chill as fuck, non-smokers having a rabid assburger attack because of anti-smoking propaganda telling them it's cool to bash on smokers and be rude to them.
>>
>>6161759
Never even heard of them. I've tried a fair few different brands now and I prefer the Pall Mall blues most of all. I don't like the strong headrush you get from normal cigarettes, it makes me feel so bad, I just wanna go to sleep.

>>6161796
You worked at a fishery or did you work on a trawler? You must have reeeeekkkeeeddd all day haha, I don't think I could handle that work!

I loved American Spirit because it has no additives or stuff, or so they claim, you really notice it when you smoke one. Much less of a disgusting smell and taste, smoother and its just a lot nicer, I've gone back to ciggies again though as I just don't like it anymore. Getting back into vaping asap.
>>
>>6161227

Never smoked cigarettes, probably never will, the smoke irritates me and I've always hated it seen as my dad smokes a lot. It could be a relationship deal breaker depending on how often they smoke or where they smoke.
>>
>>6161958
t. butthurt smoker
>>
>>6161952
why do you ask?

also p sure no matter what I say I'll get shat all over
>>
>>6161227
I'm flat broke, can't afford my cigarettes.
>>
>>6161983
you look like someone who would be into older punk clash, sex pistols, ramones. Just curious.
>>
I have created an anti-straight general on /int/.
D E V I L I S H
>>59098839
>>59098839
>>59098839
>>59098839
>>
>>6161958
>>6161966

>ITTR
>t.

You two should kill yourself before the memes do.
>>
>>6161962
>You worked at a fishery or did you work on a trawler?
Actually I worked multiple different types. One was at a fish processing plant on land, basically at the docks, where the boats would offload their catch, sell it to the company, and we'd process it.

I've also worked for charter companies, mainly halibut/salmon charters and such, just staying on land, going in when the boats would come in, and filleting the fish, vac packing, etc. Would also clean clams when we had clam tides.
>You must have reeeeekkkeeeddd all day haha
You have no idea lmao. You actually get used to the smell within a day and pretty much gain a lifelong tolerance to fishy smells as a result. The main problem is not the smell though, it's how dirty and gross it is, and how long you have to sit in gore. 18 hours sitting in gore is pretty nasty, but the pay is really, really good. I would find fish scales attached to my skin months later, despite daily showers and scrubbings and such. I'd still find them in weird places randomly kek.
>>
>>6161958
You smokers smell bad, of course I dislike you.
>>
>>6161988
my music tastes vary pretty widely
I do like older punk shit and a lot of dad rock if I'm being honest
I have an old /mu/ chart somewhere but I can seem to be able to find it

https://youtu.be/JHuVhNWVI48
this is what I'm listening to right now though
>>
>>6162005
Dunno why 4chan is crossing out a valid post, but I'm gonna try to link it:
>>>/int/59098839.
>>
>>6162017
I'm not a smoker though, don't say "you smokers" when I don't smoke. You just assume I do because I'm not a dickhole about people who smoke because I don't suck up propaganda and let the TV dictate my reality.
>>
File: 1450485182613.jpg (4 MB, 3514x2827) Image search: [Google]
1450485182613.jpg
4 MB, 3514x2827
>>6161717
>click cigs
>>
>>6162008
Sorry meme police, I didn't realize those were no longer popular enough. I promise it won't happen again.
>>
>>6161227
>Do you smoke gaygen?
Only after sex but I keep water nearby to put the flames out.
Seriously, off and on (off right now). Stress
Depends. a few I've known made sure they brushed and used mouthwash. I also don't think they smoked a lot so the smell wasn't that bad. But a few were heavy smokers and it was a turn-off.
"Date"? Probably not. I'm too health conscious right now. Maybe if they were really trying to quit but not a dedicated, pack-a-day smoker.
>>
>>6162027
>If people have a different opinion than mine, they must be influenced by the media
Suicide seems fitting for you.
>>
>>6162043
Well it is true, the media bombards you with anti-smoking messages, odds are you take in a bunch of media, and here you all are regurgitating the same exact shit they're saying in these anti-smoking messages.
>>
>>6162024
why were you shy to post your taste? it's good taste.
>>
>>6162068
Or maybe I watched too many people in my family get sick or die to their smoking habits?

Smokers can go get themselves killed all they want and I ultimately don't give a shit. Live and let live. But I don't want in on that, and a lot of them never seem to have the common decency to at least smoke away from non-smokers. That's the main reason smokers piss me off.
>>
>>6162069
because everyone hates everything
and use every opportunity to shitpost
and like I said, my tastes are pretty varying, so it's hard to sum up
>>
>>6162102
ugly body
>>
>>6162102
I'm debating it lol. What's the market like for femboy faggots? Will I have to crossdress and shit to make more money?
>>
>>6162102
I have to stay pure for Jesus
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 750x1334
>Middle East studies
>>
What should I do? Long time ago I started writing letters to this guy who's in prison. He begged me to send him my photo because he wanted to know what I look like so I did, he said I look cute. He also wanted nudes but I refused.

Now he's getting out and he wants to meet me but I'm not so sure. I told him I'm not sure if I can and he asked do I scare him. To be honest he kind of does even though he's so nice and interesting in letters. But he is a violent person and used to be part of some neo-Nazi group.

I'm kind of scared he will track me down when he gets out.
>>
>>6162148

How'd you even get in contact with this guy?

And honestly... Maybe he's a nice guy after all the rapings in prison
>>
>>6162155
It was through prison pen pal site
>>
>>6162128
>Couples, and guys who bring hookups on their cam bring the most money in..obviously.
Do you think a femboy x tranny couple doing lewd shit on cam would do well? Both have decent looks.
>>
>>6162179
>femboy x tranny couple
absolutely deplorable
>>
I'm not a fan of smokers and I've never smoked but I sucked some hot white rednecky guy in a truck once and his cum tasted like liquid candy and he lit up a cig after I drank it all, it was really hot
>>
>>6162185
Yeah they were a boy when we got together :/ and I'm pretty much remaining because of the dick and our emotional connection and shit, but it is definitely less sexually pleasing than it used to be.
>>
>>6162196
they top you? lol
>>
>>6162015
Damn man, sounds like a really down and dirty job, I prepared fish with a friend once and holy shit the scales man... Absolutely everywhere forever.

Still, as you said the pay was great and I would have assumed so. How much were you on per hour there, or was it salary based?

>>6162102
>go on chat roulette
>guys click away
>groups of girls stay
>literally gave my number to a girl in Bromley
>lots of foreign girls talk for ages because of the voice
>almost every guy wanking off on can is looking for girls

Eh. I can't be fucked no more, I have more fun talking to girls at this point.

I guess this is how Niq feels.
>>
>>6162209
Not anymore ;.;

I don't top them either.

I'm sure now you can see why it's not so sexually pleasing :/

I'm actually in a bit of a dilemma because I really have massive cocklust going on. We're both submissive, and I just want to get dominated by a big strong yet clean shaven guy who takes care of himself and works out a lot, and picks me up and carries me around and shit, slams me on the bed and pounds my BP into oblivion, so on and so forth. Fuck man.

Yet we've been together quite a while and have a strong emotional bond. Our personalities mesh very well and we definitely love each other, and it'd hurt to break it off, but neither of us is getting sexually satisfied or anything near it.
>>
Who is de qtst fem boy ITT...?
>>
>>6162220
It depends on the company really. I was always paid based off of the poundage of meat that I processed. So if the price of the fish I was cleaning was higher, then I got paid more. For clams I got paid $0.50/clam for razor clams, $0.75 for butter clams. That shit adds up when you've got buckets upon buckets upon buckets of them to clean, and go at it for like 18-20 hours or something crazy like that. You start to go fucking crazy after a while and I always would drink on the job when the day started wearing on, so that I would not go crazy.

What's really fucked up is I would go to sleep on those long days and my dreams would be nothing but me cleaning fish or cleaning clams or whatever. kek
>>
>>6162241
is sexual satisfaction really that important to you?

>>6162250
nobody here fits that description
try asking in mathcgen
>>
>>6162145

>no wicca or other hippy bullshit
>no going on about feminism or transphobia
>no SJW bullshit
>has a good job and has his life together isn't 27 years old and going to school for a degree in lesbian turtle studies.

That guy actually looks decent.
>>
>>6162258
Sounds pretty traumatising man shit, especially when you're having to resort to drinking on the job and you're having dreams about that same work!

I guess you've got out of it now though, after uni, did uni work out okay for you? Land you with a good job in the end?
>>
>>6162266
>is sexual satisfaction really that important to you?
I don't know. It just feels really bad to not be getting treated right in bed :/ and at times I feel like our relationship is less of a sexual relationship and more of just extremely close friends who also cuddle and occasionally jerk each other off or suck each others dicks or whatever. It's very much non-gratifying sexually, and sometimes I can't even get off because I'm really not into their girlyness :/ and I have to think of it really hard as gay sex to even get off, which I know they wouldn't like.

It just feels really shitty, I feel like physical intimacy and sex is a big part of feeling fulfilled in life, and my relationship is pretty much completely lacking in that regard, and I feel like shit because I'm with this person but sexually I am not into them (aside from the dick) and I am constantly yearning for some real dick with real fuckenings. It adds guilt feels on top of just shitty feels because I can't get dick without either cheating (which I won't do) or breaking up, yet if I stay then I suffer and have tfwnobf and shit.
>>
>>6162277
>isn't 27 years old and going to school for a degree in lesbian turtle studies.
fuck you, in three years when I graduate, we'll see who has the better job
>>
>>6162277

He's not that bad and I sent a message... But the Middle East studies screams potential sjw Muslim apologist
>>
>>6162309
we're gonna save all those lesbian turtles, bro
>>
Who /hockey/ here?
>>
>>6162308
For me I don't really need sexual intimacy to be happy, especially in a relationship
but maybe I'm alone in that

that being said I enjoy sex a lot and I'm also a notorious internet whore so take that with a grain of salt I suppose
>>
>>6162326
>not supporting Palestine
>not realizing that the West has a common ally against the Zionist in the Arab world
>being remotely sympathetic to Apartheid Israel
>2016
>>
>>6162290
>did uni work out okay for you? Land you with a good job in the end?
I graduated like 4 years ago. For a while I worked at a school as a TA, using my degree. Then I discovered that I fucking hate working at schools and working with children and teaching and all of everything that I went to school for, so I got a job at a smoke shop, worked that for a while, and now I'm jobless for months and basically a housebitch for my partner. I quit the smoke shop work because my supervisor was homophobic as fuck and would always be giving me the shit end of the stick with everything, would always call me faggot and shit, would insult me being a faggot in front of customers and other employees, all sorts of shit. The really shitty part is that shortly after I quit it became illegal to discriminate against homos and such things in the workplace. So I could have just stayed and forced the owner to fix it ;___; but I got fed up with being treated like shit and quit one day.

Don't really know what to do with my life to be honest lol.
>>
>>6162326
Lot of people do Middle East studies because it plays huge part in World politics and you need to understand the whole complex situation to understand what's happening, lot of them are complete opposite of Muslim apologists.
>>
>>6162334

I was in love with a Canuck fan for a longtime so I always saw such obsessive fandom but never understood it.
>>
>>6162308
Dude you're only staying because deep down you feel obliged to do so. If they have transitioned and they aren't the same person you originally started dating, and in turn your attraction has dwindled, you should probably end it to be honest. You're both not getting exactly what you want anymore I'd assume, they wish to be a woman and you wish to be with a man.

Sure there's still a mental attraction there but if the sex is weighing on you that much then I dunno dude, does she even like having her cock sucked?
>>
>tfw talking to a QT who thinks my addiction to chewing tobacco is hot
>tfw he's got a str8 fetishes

Phew boy gonna be real easy to pound some BP.
>>
>>6162346
>does she even like having her cock sucked?
Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't even want it touched, which just means zero intimacy whatsoever in those periods pretty much.

Also, sometimes I'll be part way through sucking her dick or something (and I love sucking dick a -lot-) and she'll pull her dick away and just be done with sexy-times and such, because she started feeling bad about her dick. Shit really sucks.

On top of this she doesn't like how into her dick I am, although understands that it's because I'm a huge faggot. Sometimes I get too into it or act too effeminate myself in the act and that'll also set her off and turn her off.

It's just a shitty situation all around.
You're probably right when you say this:
>Dude you're only staying because deep down you feel obliged to do so

It's not like I have no feelings for her and am just going through the motions though. We are super-close and stuff, it's just in the sexual aspects and submissive-submissive relationship dynamics in general that things are not the way they should be in a relationship, and shit really sucks.
>>
>>6162357
are you the redneck another anon was talking about?
>>
>>6162380
Yeah man that's really rough after you two clicked so much.

From the sounds of it though I'm sorry to say I don't think it can last, she wants to be a girl after all. I don't think it would leave things sour between you two if you both decided to end it, I'm sure she understands you're gay and she's a girl.

I just think if you two kept at it eventually one of you will wind up cheating because neither of you are getting any real sexual pleasure out of it, you're both looking for something completely different in each other now man.
>>
>>6162465

>thinking that the Palestians property rights should be respected by allowing the refugees to return to their homes and be compensated for the lose of their livelihoods.
>thinking that the Palestians in the West Bank and Gaza after over 40 years of Israeli rule should get equal voting rights in a single state from river to sea.
>communism.
>>
>>6161227
I don't care if guys smoke but I just let them know straight up that I'm not kissing them until they quit.
>>
>>6162465
le reactionary face
>>
>>6162518

Maybe leave it open on her computer.
>>
>>6162518

Your sister likely knows already. Sluts love "bad boys"
>>
>>6162518
How the hell did you find all that out with a Google search?
>>
>>6162523
maybe omg fuck off army cunt
>>
>>6162537
Court cases are public info
>>
>>6162420
>you're both looking for something completely different in each other now man
The funniest part about that is that we're both wishing we had the same thing - a masculine alpha dude.

I'll probably just have an open conversation with her about it, and just be honest about how I really feel about it, and see how things go from there.
>>
>>6162537
This is all public stuff at least in States
>>
>>6162518
>Domestic Violence arrest
I'd tell her. I wouldnt want my family members get hurt by some nigger asshole like that, would you?
>>
>>6162538

Make me, you meanie head!
>>
>>6162535
I love bad boys and I'm a good boy
>>
>>6162518
leave it open in the pc
>>
>>6162549
Pls post fuzzy mexican tummy
>>
>>6162554
I like good boys and I'm a bad boy
>>
>>6162560
>the Palestinian government pays salaries to families of terrorists it's called a martyr pay
>Their government supports terrorism and actively encourages them to become "martyrs"
just like joining any army
>>
>>6162544
Yeah man, probably the best course of action you can take with it.

Good luck dude, I hope it works out for the better of both of you!
>>
>>6162564
How bad? My dating past history a skinhead and criminal
>>
>>6162545
Yeah, but his living situation? That doesn't seem like something you could just Google.
>>
>>6162407
Eh probably not.
>>
>>6162560
Dude you are so like totally right
Wow I wish I was a intellectually darwinist right-wing gentleman like yourself, good sir
>>
>>6162563

Impossible because I'm not Mexican.

>>6162571
No.
>>
File: spicgut.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
spicgut.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>6162563
i changed my mind
here u go daddy-o
>>
>>6162596
Lewd!
>>
>>6162560

>Found the leftist. Only dirty Commies support Palestine

lol found the zionist. btw I'm a conservative trump supporter it's just that unlike the israelis I think that murdering arab children for no reason is wrong.

>Palestinian government pays salaries to families of terrorists

Israel literally has had a fucking terrorist as it's prime minister. Multiple fucking times. The country was literally created through ethic cleansing.
>>
>>6162575
I'm actually a good boy
sry

>>6162625
how is that lewd
>>
>>6162655
Tummies are lewd, your tummy is lewd too, people should post more tummies.
>>
Would you date a marxist?
>>
>>6162686
No, I had to deal with too many of them in high school.
>>
>>6162686
Pft no.

Unless I get to hate fuck the Communism right out of him.
>>
>>6162673
that /is/ my stomach lol
it has the scar

Army is chubby and mexican
>>
>>6162698
Then your stomach is bare lewd, post more of it~
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 305x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 305x363
>>6162596

If you're going to pose as me, at least type like me
>>
File: israel_popcorn.png (761 KB, 520x824) Image search: [Google]
israel_popcorn.png
761 KB, 520x824
>>6162560
>Last Wednesday night, as he stood on a hilltop outside the Israeli town of Sderot and watched the bombardment of Gaza on the plain below, a Danish newspaper reporter snapped an iPhone photo of about a dozen locals who cheered on their military from plastic chairs while eating popcorn

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/israelis-watch-bombs-drop-on-gaza-from-front-row-seats.html?_r=0

Seriously it sounds like something that /pol/ would make up; I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't the new york times.
>>
>>6162722
See, this is lewd, there's arms in it and everything.
>>
>>6162686
marx IS my bf dummy<3
>>
>>6162722
what the fucking fuck even is everything with that picture
also cut your fucking nails u pig

>>6162704
I posted a lewder picture last thread
>>
File: yasser-arafat-01.jpg (464 KB, 1460x913) Image search: [Google]
yasser-arafat-01.jpg
464 KB, 1460x913
Yasser Arafat is my husbando.

Why is he such a qt bear gaygen ?
>>
>>6162749

But guys like when I have nails and scratch their back.

Also, not my best "sexy lewd picture"
>>
File: Smug Kleppe.jpg (435 KB, 1800x2700) Image search: [Google]
Smug Kleppe.jpg
435 KB, 1800x2700
>>6162596
oh my god fucking disgusting
also those nails
jfc
those underwear
i cant'
>>
>>6162758
says you fatty lose some fucking weight
>>
>>6162686
>would you date an unemployed and unemployable "one theory proves everything" nutjob
no
>>
File: tumblr_nqv7nqBWAD1slspoto1_1280.jpg (474 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqv7nqBWAD1slspoto1_1280.jpg
474 KB, 1000x665
>>6162774
mhm
>>
>>6161281
UM ACTUALLY, EATING RED MEAT DAILY HAS THE SAME CANCER RISK AS SMOKING CIGARETTES DAILY THEYRE REALLY NOT THAT BAD FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST AMOUNT OF SELF CONTROL
>>
>>6162874

Depends on the situation
>>
do none of you realise how truly sad your need for attention on an anonymous bbs siberian ice sculpting board is?
>>
File: 1462551208489.jpg (15 KB, 225x223) Image search: [Google]
1462551208489.jpg
15 KB, 225x223
>not being a non-denominational Christian
lets hear some excuses
>>
>>6163012
lol prove it :^)
>>
tfw no bookish curly-haired jewboy bf with a hidden dominant streak
>>
>>6163019
Curly hair on a man is a sin.
>>
>>6163023
Is not!
>>
>>6163029
Is too!
>>
>>6163038
Is not!

Prove it!
>>
File: cyclopsesese.jpg (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cyclopsesese.jpg
90 KB, 800x600
>>
>>6163028
yes they r they re qt and they have qt noses and qt hairy legs
>>
>>6163068
Almost the exact opposite desu
>>
>>6163092
how do you know? you weren't there, god was.
>>
Why you haven't got your gay inmate pen pal yet?
>>
>>6163052
Very funny picture, 10/10.
>>
File: beautiful hitler.jpg (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
beautiful hitler.jpg
92 KB, 800x600
>>6163110
I agree.
>>
>>6163109
>what is a theory
>believing everything you are told
>>
Is it worth looking for qts on /cuteboys/ ZM?
I'm suspecting that they're mostly mentally ill or autistic (not that I'm much
better).
>>
>>6163092
>>6163109
>old testament
>christianity
>>
>>6163079
t. I caught my bf sucking a BJC
>>
File: 1461771916807.jpg (593 KB, 1294x1455) Image search: [Google]
1461771916807.jpg
593 KB, 1294x1455
>not being anti-Israel AND anti-Palestine

The entire area belongs to the Crown. It should be returned to us and we will keep the sandmonkeys in order, like how we do best (besides in our own country).
>>
>>6163138
What's wrong with being autistic? :(
>>
File: atomic-bomb.jpg (65 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
atomic-bomb.jpg
65 KB, 450x338
>>6163164
The entire area belongs to the A-bomb

The bomb would end all disputes >>6163165
>>
Has 5652 left for good?
I miss his salty posts now, he made threads fun :(
>>
File: 1447751282426.jpg (71 KB, 960x659) Image search: [Google]
1447751282426.jpg
71 KB, 960x659
Who's hype for Eurovision this Saturday? I guarantee there will be some pro-"""refugee""" bollocks considering it's hosted in Sweden this year. Probs some """refugee""" dancers or an entire section of the crowd made up of """refugees""" to show how """""peaceful""""" they are.

>>6163189
>you will see the wasteland known as 'Saudi Arabia' turned into a nuclear wasteland in your lifetime
HYPE

>>6163193
The USS Liberty incident tells you everything you need to know about Israel, and also the Samson Option.
>>
>>6163165
I just don't like autists desu
>>
What music are you listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXwRfnN60gU
>>
File: 1458315691268.jpg (7 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1458315691268.jpg
7 KB, 249x249
>>6163211
>you will see the wasteland known as 'Saudi Arabia' turned into a nuclear wasteland in your lifetime
>>
I wish I was Shakira...
>>
File: afplivefive782728.jpg (135 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
afplivefive782728.jpg
135 KB, 800x533
>>6163243
>>6163247
cute as fuck
>>
File: bark.jpg (6 KB, 107x160) Image search: [Google]
bark.jpg
6 KB, 107x160
>>6163219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckA4yaz-J0
>>
File: 1462230639010.jpg (26 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
1462230639010.jpg
26 KB, 320x305
>>6163243
>tfw some little verminspawn gets to play with a M2 Browning and you don't
Ree.

>>6163219
https://youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
>>
>>6163219

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoW3Sywb5xQ
>>
>>6163219
Ninja Re Bang Bang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMdjJ3w9iM
>>
>>6163219

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QckOf1PelY
>>
File: 1462607501775.jpg (82 KB, 600x942) Image search: [Google]
1462607501775.jpg
82 KB, 600x942
>>6163219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjQHbSUWeso
>>
File: music.png (6 KB, 340x201) Image search: [Google]
music.png
6 KB, 340x201
Speaking of music, how big is your music collection gaygen? I think I have a bit too much, but I love collecting albums even if I never really get a chance to listen to them. Also like 12% of my library is FLAC.
>>
>>6163297
>>6163306
Would Bf t b h
>>
>>6163342
58 gigs, not that big
>>
>>6163363
:3
>>
Smoking is disgusting and has the potential to permanently wreck the only things about you any one who doesn't smoke will like.
>>
>>6163536
You cant be a part of my gang if you dont smoke
>>
What does it mean when your bf asks you to change because he feels you're not giving him enough love and then back pedals and says he's a horrible person for asking that and the one that should change is him?

He has recently had these sad periods where he made it seems like I had to change but he felt it wasn't fair for me to do so and that everything was his fault. Yesterday he finally told me that he felt he wasn't receiving enough love from me, despite me being always there for him and giving him support. I don't understand, I'm there for him, I listen to him and we used to agree on a lot of things, but when he gets into these sad moods it's always the same a stuff that makes me think it's my fault, but he always says that he is the one that should change and only feels more sad and I'm always have to wait for him to stop being sad because he just disconnects from everything and won't talk to me until he feels better. In the end I feel like it is my fault.

What should I do or think?
>>
>tfw no cholo bf
>>
>>6163592
Rude.
Mexicans need love too!
>>
>>6163587
you wouldnt know
>>
>>6163580

Might be going through depression or some other mental issue, something encouraging irrational thinking.
>>
>>6163580
>>6163636

From what you've said I doubt it's your fault though.
>>
>>6163636
He's a depressive kinda guy. Do your think depression can make him think weird stuff like that?
>>
>>6163665

Definitely, irrational thoughts can occur with many mental illnesses, I had a long list of identifying irrational thinking

http://psychcentral.com/lib/identifying-irrational-thoughts/

The sheet I used to have had a lot on it, this was the closest I could find after a quick search.
>>
>>6163679

That's a pretty good list of the main stuff though.
>>
>>6163679
> leaps in logic

Holy shit, that's gotta be it.
He also has this habit of making assumptions of people based on what he thinks people are doing or get suspicions our of people based on minimal behavior changes. The worst part is that he's self aware of this and he only apologizes and asks me to ignore him when he gets dad or says weird shit.

Fuck. Thanks a lot. Some things make sense now.
>>
>>6163725

Yeah he might be having issues with something such as depression or otherwise, not something that can really be diagnosed online or secondhand. My advice would be to try and get him to see a psychiatricist or counselor.
>>
>>6163725
>>6163751

Reading on these irrational thoughts is pretty interesting, I know I've dealt with them a lot. Cognitive behavioral therapy can help with those.
>>
>>6163580
Disregard all of it. If you change one bit, he will leave you.
>>
File: 1439243042290.webm (917 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
1439243042290.webm
917 KB, 644x514
>That one person in your group of friends who's literally perfect.
>You see him almost every day and he just has the best looks, personality, and everything.
>He's straight.
>>
>>6163865
I want the hot ones to stay.
>>
>>6163894
That webm basically describes my love life.
>>
File: 1455867613332.gif (1018 KB, 744x719) Image search: [Google]
1455867613332.gif
1018 KB, 744x719
Any fags know these feels?

>Why can't I just focus on getting a pounding, on the business going on in my thighs?
>But as my body's getting ruined, like really trashed, I only want to look in your eyes.

>But then I'm upside down next to my kitchen sink and suddenly it's like

>Oh my God I think...
>I like you.
>>
>>6163982
???
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 291x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 291x291
>>6163982
What...?
>>
>>6163982

FUCK
OFF
CHAUNCEY
>>
>>6164460
If that's what you want to believe.
>>
File: German_114d9a_5503734.jpg (80 KB, 700x444) Image search: [Google]
German_114d9a_5503734.jpg
80 KB, 700x444
>tfw struggling to study for exam tomorrow because Prussian military history & evolution of firearms is too fascinating but only a small part of the module
;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HTFoeS8CEc
>>
File: tumblr_mzx1ktdbMK1t5dplko1_1280.png (200 KB, 1143x624) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzx1ktdbMK1t5dplko1_1280.png
200 KB, 1143x624
>>6164333
Gross, comparing me to Chauncey is really gross. It wasn't that bad at all. I just like the song ok?

https://youtu.be/eeb0pFdwTBg

Are we friends now, anon?
>>
Going through some old emails looking for some old art work and found some old pics of my first ex and it made me sad and nostalgic.

What's wrong with me...
>>
>>6164756
>What's wrong with me...
You keep getting into "young love" relationships.
>>
>>6164735
>The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for "practice" and to "get used to it."
DHS also purchased like 1.6 billion rounds, with a large portion being hollow-point which are forbidden by the 1899 Hague Convention for use in warfare, therefore intended to be used against civilians.

>>6164753
>Credit, Debit and EBT cards will not function.
They're working towards creating RFID chips to implant in people. Everyone is given their own IP address. If they step out of line, their IP is blocked from the system and they will not be able to access their finances, healthcare or social benefits.

They're probably going to put them in vaccinations and make vaccination mandatory. That's the only reason I'm against vaccinations being put in by law, not because of any shit like they cause autism, but because the government can put the RFID chips into children and nobody will be able to do anything about it.
>>
>>6164776

What does that mean?
>>
>>6164784
'love' at first sight.
>pics of my first ex
You have had more than one bf and you're young, so I assume you got the whole young love relationships going on.
>>
>>6164778
If you have $1000 right now how do you gtfo the usa and where you go
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video10961504/deficiente_tambem_da_o_rabo_bem_gostoso

noo
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 340x296) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 340x296
>>6164756
I've goy pictures of my recent ex's butt. It's a nice butt, so I'm going to keep them for fun.
>>
>>6164778
This is also part of globalisation. They're eroding the nation state, and therefore national identity which is absolutely necessary to combat the threat of globalism and communism.

I was literally just reading about total war and Clausewitz and all that. Nationalism is required to motivate the army and people to continue the fight, without it, there is nothing to unify against the threat.

The TPP and TTIP are steps towards a world government. It infringes on sovereignty, therefore eroding the power of the nation state and therefore nationalism. The propaganda being pumped into our brains at the moment are moving us away from nationalism, for the purpose stated above. The idea that borders are merely social constructs (which is true) which means that they can be disrespected, as done by the ongoing migrant crisis.

They are trying to force the idea that we are all human, one people, one nation by forcing civilised peoples in the West to accept Muslim savages, which breed rapidly and erode nations from within. With the left's rise and use of shaming, any protests to this are met with calls of racism and bigotry. Once again, this destroys nationalism which is the defence against globalism. Globalism goes hand in hand with communism, it reduces us to worker drones with no rights and the destruction of the state.
>>
>>6164808
for got trip
>>
>>6164825
>goy

Huehue.
>>
>tfw guy agreed to go on a date with me
>tfw his job keeps him busy
>tfw being an adult is tough

I just want to talk to him and take him somewhere special
>>
>>6164802
Nah, fuck sudoku. I'm not going to die so that libcucks can prosper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

While he is part of the oligarchy, he is anti-TTP/TTIP and anti-globalism. I'm sceptical of him, but I want to believe. We'll just have to see what happens when he gets elected in November.

>Obama is the anti-christ.
Agreed. I don't think the anti-christ is just one person however, I think that Satan can come in many forms. He works through the Zionists (Jews worship Satan), he is within Muslims (who also worship Satan), he is even the Pope (communist, anti-Christian).

Democracy is too slow of a process and is also flawed because of the easily brainwashed masses. Ultranationalist paramilitary insurgencies must be formed, with the use of the truth being distributed to the population and the destruction of any leftists as done by Pinochet who saved his country from the brink. Then the creation of right-wing dictatorships, preferably military juntas, to oversee the re-education and reformation of the nations, while conducting operations to liberate other nations from their tyrannical Zionist governments. After this has happened, the transition into democracy and the return of classical liberal values and rights to citizens can occur.
>>
>>6164830
I don't think communism is the end goal of this but rather some fucked up form of authoritarian capitalism like singapore's model but with more death camps
>>
>>6164801

Sort of. This first one is mostly nostalgia because we were friends for so long, and I go through bouts of hating him and loving him.

>>6164825
I found old dick pics he sent me... Best dick I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1461842206058.png (342 KB, 600x1203) Image search: [Google]
1461842206058.png
342 KB, 600x1203
>>6164911
I found lots of random things he left me. Last night I found a note he left me from Christmas. It made me feel a tiny bit of something, and I suppose his body would be nice at night but I'm pretty good otherwise. The feelings pass pretty quick when they're gone.

Time is all you need, friend.
>>
>>6164902
Disarming of population, infringement on constitutions and rights, slave labour, destruction of the nation state. All characteristic of communism. Remember, the ones at the top of communism live a life of luxury while the slaves live in extreme poverty.

I suppose the lines of authoritarianism and communism blur very easily. Maybe something like in Elysium will happen. I reckon they're going to keep the goyim around long enough until mass production of robots will be possible to do the menial tasks to support the elites life of luxury.

>>6164896
Possibly. If there was absolute certainty that they are benevolent and here to actually save us instead of stick probes up our butts and do medical experiments like the Greys do then yes.

>you will be part of a xeno-led, trained & equipped paramilitary organisation formed to retake Earth from the evil Zionist reptilians within the next 20 years
#hype
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.