[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be gay >keep your anal virginity until marriage because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: frog.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>be gay
>keep your anal virginity until marriage because otherwise you'd be a whore
>>
>>6160832
But then I can't lose my anal virginity to someones dick virginity and have purest loss of boiginity.
>>
There doesn't seem to be any social pressure on gay men to lose their virginity unlike with straight ones.
>>
>>6160838
Have you ever heard about missing out on teenage love?
>>
>>6160838

Wow... I've just realized somethin... I'm >>6160842

Also, sorta straight. Whem it came to losing my virginity to a girl most of that was so that I wouldn't be the only virgin among the real men.

When it came to fooling around with a boy I did that totally for myself. In fact, if someone found out I'd probably be less popular.

I think you're on to something OP!
>>
File: pepe devil.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
pepe devil.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
>take a guy home to cuddle and sleep
>let him grind his boner against your ass
>when he starts touching your dick or tries to get his hands in your pants, stop him
>blueball him and say "oh I'm not that kind of guy, I'm a virgin"
>>
>>6160842
There weren't any other gays in my school.
>>
>>6160858
Neither in mine, but I cried myself into some boipussy from a guy I befriended. You've gotta yaoi it up bruh. Be a fucking seme!
>>
>tfw no one ever believes you say you're a virgin and say "you probably tell that to every guy ;)"
>>
>tfw no celibate bf
>>
It sounds like you would prosper from a chastity device... smallest size would fit you just fine.
>>
>>6160950
I'm not gonna give up my virginity though, I'm top
>>
>>6160849
You'll learn the fine line between consensual and not consensual
>>
File: hond.jpg (95 KB, 495x664) Image search: [Google]
hond.jpg
95 KB, 495x664
>>6160858
>>6160874
>>6160842
Teenage love is almost impossible to find except if you'd really make yourself look like a flaming faggot in high school.

Literally every gay teenager is closeted.
>>
>>6160832
Sucked a guys cock multiple times when I was 14 and lost anal virginity at 15. I don't feel like a whore. It's more about who you do it with than what you do. As long as you don't fuck anything that breathes... Find a good guy and stick with him
>>
>>6161403
>Literally every gay teenager is closeted
As someone in class of 2014 that attended high school in Portland, i can assure you times have changed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.