[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Sup Leg-Butts,

Milo Stewart, thoughts?
She is so close to satire that I am still wondering if she is for real...
>>
Myself, I am not a HomoGay in anyway, so I'd like to get some thoughts from the community itself. I went with 4 chan... so we'll see..
>>
>>6160459
Ah crap did I screw the pronoun? Is he the preferred one? I never even saw that info. Where did you find it?
>>
SHE is an attention seeking melenial sjw.
>>
lol, I want to tell people my pronoun is 'Thatfag'... see what happens.
>>
and yes, the attention saught, IMO, is off the charts. Which is why I'm thinking maybe its just detailed satire
>>
What's with all these attention whores and the name Milo
>>
lol, milo yiannopoulos is a staged speaker, he has to be an attention seeker to do stuff like that.
>>
Typical teen going through a phase. She's going to be embarrassed when she grows out of it.
>>
>>6160489
One can hope
>>
She said gay men don't like penis but men.

Sorry darling but if there's no dick in your pants it's no-deal. FtM will never be good enough.
>>
>>6160509
lol, 'men' and also, she is so privy to tell us all about ourselves, but we can't tell her anything about herself.
>>
>>6160453
I love her explanation of how she grew out of gender dysphoria. But still thinks she's trans even after admitting that she went overboard in trying to prove her transness before with talk about T and surgery. Now she got over it and doesn't need that stuff anymore. Being what she calls a gender confusion is just as good. She then jokes she might get on T later if only to be able to confuse people even more. According to her she's a stealth transman, people think she's a cis boy. Her relationship is with another gender confusion and they call it a Queer Platonic Relationship which is a longwinded term for bestie with faux lesbian or gay appropriation.

I reckon he/she will grow out of it by the time he's done with college. In the meantime you have another kid that thinks they have a phd in social science because they spent their youth on tumblr. It doesn't help that it incites rage from other groups which is directed towards transgender and LGBT as a whole. This is their 5 minutes of glory.
>>
how old is she?
>>
>>6160519
Whenever one of these transtrenders/women starts talking about what gay men want it just makes me want to be more misogynistic and asshole about it. They try to make everything seem so complex but nothing is as simple as attraction between two gay men and their dicks.
>>
>>6160534
>>
>>6160543
The irony of over simplification while asserting you shouldn't over simply is KEK-tastic. Pronoun-Pansies are not relatable, can't have a decent conversation without their gender/sexual crap getting in the way.
>>
>Hasn't disabled Youtube comments

I'm betting troll.
>>
>>6160616
Sure as heck feels like it...
>>
>>6160616
Genuine. His tumblr has more details and apparently mental illness is involved.
>>
>>6160653
Her. It's she. No matter how you look at it, this is a teenager girl begging for attention and calling her "him" just feeds that.
>>
>>6160653
Probably self diagnosed too.
>>
File: 1447773861826.jpg (154 KB, 510x800) Image search: [Google]
1447773861826.jpg
154 KB, 510x800
>>6160670
>>6160682
I wonder if, given the evidence of her YT and tumblr pages, an actual medical professional would diagnose her with Histrionic Personality Disorder... I'm just an undergrad psych graduate, so I don't have a doctorate or anything, but that's what I'd guess.
>>
>>6160453
who?
>>
>>6160837
Crazy transtrender that cut her hair and started making youtube videos about how oppressed she is, how every cis person is transphobic and racist, etc...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-QsF6E1XI
>>
>>6160453
I sometimes wonder if these people are feminist implants working to make a mockery of transgender identities in order to deligitimze the struggles of real transgender people and get the public to hate us more.

But no, these people are just that stupid.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.