[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do FTM "hons" exist? I've never even seen one,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: RTETERTE.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
RTETERTE.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Do FTM "hons" exist?

I've never even seen one, do you have to be genetically cursed on an epic scale to be an unpassable FTM from T?
>>
>>6158737
There are some. They usually are the ones that don't get their tits cut off and don't lift. They tend to be fat and hang out with lesbians. They are almost just a higher level of dyke, except they want to be called he, wear packers, have facial hair, and make it a point to remind everyone they are just one of the guys.
>>
>>6158762
Even if you don't your tits cut off, so long as they aren't huge you can just bind and no one wouldn't know you aren't a cis guy.
>>
"hon" comes from pushing the femenine speaking of a suthern lady. the ftm version should be something like bro or dood
>>
>>6158737
Believe it or not, where I work I see way more ftms than mtfs (hon status atleast, I live in a liberal town so I'm sure some passed flawlessly and I never noticed).

They may pass in the face sometimes, but they usually have a lot of trouble growing facial hair. Even clean shaven men look like they have facial hair, ftms have forever baby faces. Most are also <5'3" which is highly unusual for men.
>>
>>6158961
I see plenty of butch les, but never ftms

Even the soft butch are 5'8"+
>>
it's only the voice that gives ftm's away
even then, that gets lowered by taking t
>>
>>6158985
I could easily tell they were ftm though.
Their voices cracked way too much for women not on t
>>
https://youtu.be/nOmstbKVebM

They usually look like dykes. There was also an FtM from my high school that doesn't look like a guy at all
>>
>>6158797
we should start calling em doods

its more unique than dude, so people will know its derogatory term for ftms who cant pass

doods pls leave
>>
>>6159131
dooder sounds more offensive and as playful as hon
>>
>>6158737
they're called brah's
>>
Aidens
>>
>>6158737
I know a FTM that's been on T for a year but still doesn't pass at all. He's really fat, has huge boobs and a big ass, and his voice hasn't changed yet for some reason.
>>
>>6159131
but doods make me think of disgaea's penguin things
>>
>>6159131
I remember awhile ago called them "ayydens"
>>
>>6159857
The fatness creates estrogen or something like that
>>
>>6158797
they're called aidens/ayydens
>>
>>6159857
>tfw huge boobs to the point where binders don't work effectively
>big hips
>super baby face
not fat fat but borderline overweight
stories about dudes like that make me scared about t doing nothing for me
>>
>>6159880
>>6159927
why?
>>
>>6159953
stereotypical transtrender trans "man" name
>>
File: image.gif (101 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
101 KB, 480x270
I feel like I'm one.
My voice dropped fine and I get gendered male over the phone, but I look like shit.
6 months on T and I still have a gigantic ass + tits and just look like a disgusting butch dyke with a fuzzy chin. My doctor said my hormone levels are just on the lower end of the spectrum and upped my dose but I have pretty low hopes still, all that's happened so far is I've gotten hairy and fatter.
Kill me.
>>
>>6160595
testosterone is magic
get over it 6 months is nothing
>>
>>6160598
Is it really? I want to believe this badly.
I'm probably just biased cus most of the people I know started passing really quickly but they were also relatively flat/no hips to begin with.
I'm hoping it's just something I have to wait out in that case. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>6160611
well you might want mastectomy..
but other than that testosterone is a helluva drug. why do you think postpubertal mtfs look like shit?
>>
>>6160642
I do. I'm on Canada's coverage waitlist thing now thankfully, if all goes well I should within the next year.

Isn't that mostly bone structure though?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.