[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here glad that they don't pass? I am relieved hormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 152213.jpg (32 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
152213.jpg
32 KB, 400x320
Who here glad that they don't pass?

I am relieved hormones don't make me look like a woman because I don't even have money to buy new clothes so life would be a total nightmare for me. It's kinda cool that I still pass for a guy even with long hair so I pretty much don't have to worry about what to wear every day or care whether it looks good on me or buy expensive cosmetics at all. Too bad most of you are unlucky and start failing boymode early on but I am confident my boymode stays solid for my entire life.
>>
File: the-fox-and-the-grapes.jpg (42 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
the-fox-and-the-grapes.jpg
42 KB, 638x479
>>6158344
>>
>>6158344
same. I'm not girly enough to ever live as one so it's nice people just see me as some kind of hippy/surfer dude
>>
Why anyone would be insane enough to want to be a woman is beyond me
>>
>>6158393

>everyone treats you nicely and holds open doors for you
>look and smell nice, soft sensitive skin, and no disgusting body hair
>dating is made one billion times easier, just by being female you will get countless propositions on dating websites with no effort on your part
>don't have to work ever again, men will pay for everything or you can live alone and still get all the money you want just off of tips from letting lonely betas watch you play video games in your panties over a webcam

How could you NOT want to be a woman?
>>
>>6158393
How anyone would want to be a man is beyond me.

Maybe because dysphoria is all mental it's hard to understand. Everyone gets why it sucks to lose a leg, gender dysphoria is harder to grasp as an outsider.
>>
>>6158353

I don't know why people love to teach the tortoise and the hare. I have never found that useful in my life. The fox and the sour grapes, however, I only learned about when I got to the end of high school, yet it described so much of my life up to that point.
>>
>>6158403
not OP but..
>everyone treats you nicely and holds open doors for you
They do the same if you are attractive enough anyway.
>look and smell nice, soft sensitive skin, and no disgusting body hair
Can do all this w/o hormones
>dating is made one billion times easier, just by being female you will get countless propositions on dating websites with no effort on your part
Don't need dating sites when you are attractive.
>don't have to work ever again, men will pay for everything or you can live alone and still get all the money you want just off of tips from letting lonely betas watch you play video games in your panties over a webcam
Wanting to actually do something productive and not use people for money is a better life.
>>
>>6158403
>>6161375
whats with 4chans obsession with opening doors?

everywhere ive lived everyone holds doors open for everyone else cause they're normal well adjusted adults
>>
>>6161438
we dont like pushing doors here
>>
>>6158403
>>dating is made one billion times easier, just by being female you will get countless propositions on dating websites with no effort on your part
that's only if you're straight
>>don't have to work ever again, men will pay for everything or you can live alone and still get all the money you want just off of tips from letting lonely betas watch you play video games in your panties over a webcam
that's only if you're reasonably attractive

>>6161438
Yeah I hold doors for dudes too
>>
>>6158344
i'm not, i'm very glad that i pass
it's the best feeling ever
you're really missing out
>>
>>6158344
>start failing boymode

Does this actually happen to people?

I can't imagine how I could pass without putting a ton of effort into my appearance
>>
>>6161733
nigga please

enjoy getting killed by some insecure dude as soon as he finds out about your dick
>>
See I'm not sure if the dysphoria is severe enough to warrant stealth HRT. I'm way too masculine to pass. HRT would make me weaker, more lethargic and prone to weight gain. I'm overweight, and unathletic to begin with. Then AAs have other side effects as well. For example spiro is a dieuretic and HRT will thin the skin so shaving will cause more irritation. Yet if I keep my beard it will go whiteish right? Would look strange on a 32 year old.
>>
>>6161959
> HRT would make me weaker
Only for a couple of months.
>more lethargic
Only for a couple of months.
>prone to weight gain
Nope but YMMV. I never gained a single pound since starting HRT tbqh.
>>
>>6161742
>big boobs
>high cheekbones
>long eye lashes
>hair
>no visible stubble
it adds up, but failing boymode doesn't mean you pass grilmode. you just look like a very obvious transexual.

>>6161790
I don't pass and no one is aiming to find out about my dick any time soon
>>
>>6162200
>you just look like a very obvious transexual.

Oh ok that makes sense, I guess I'm just about approaching that
>>
>>6161438
>normal well adjusted adults
it's because most of the ppl obsessed with being a girl on 4chan are not normal or well adjusted, even if you to control for any sort of gender dysphoria. Their parents allowed them to follow a path of escapism, mostly based on anime/manga fantasy.
>>
>>6161438
it's the lack of going outside, men and women hold doors when someone is really close alike. as long as they aren't douchebags.
>>
>>6161742
Yeah, I failed boy mode before I ever started. I was just a fairly feminine looking guy.
>>
>>6162200
>tfw had people ask me in boymode if i'm a girl or a boy or a girl who wants to be a boy or a boy who wants to be a girl

So this is failing boymode too ?
>>
>>6167302
No, just failing at life.
>>
>>6167316
Well, at least they were confused about my gender and didn't gender me male right away
I mean i also had people who didn't actually believe me i'm a guy in boymode, even with my deep manvoice
>>
>>6158344
I have always been comfortable in my own body, and have made no attempts to look or act feminine. Though I have grown my hair out because I naturally have really nice hair.
People still mistake me for a girl. At least as long as I keep my mouth shut, which is most of the time but I have a very deep voice. I personally find it funny when people mistake me for a female.
>>
>>6158651
Because it's more of a cynical message.
We tend to teach children more unrealistic morals that are supposed to give them an instrinsic moral structure through exageration. That's also why cartoon morals tend to be incredibly on the cheesy 'good' side, while nobody in the real world, even good people, act like that.

"Don't act cocky" is a 'better' message to give a child than "There is a lot of things you won't be able to get in life, and the only possible respite from that is to despise them"
>>
>>6161959
>Yet if I keep my beard it will go whiteish right? Would look strange on a 32 year old.

It happens only for some people, and even then, it's not what you think.
Your beard is the only hair-related thing on your body HRT won't do shit for, probably.

You should be asking yourself more if you have the bone structure for this, rather. All the problems you described are barely issues at all, compared to what you have to gain if you have even a single chance of making it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.