[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK tranny with an autism problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: autism.png (51 KB, 338x288) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
51 KB, 338x288
So, coming from the UK, I've got to convince some psych bloke from the NHS I'm trutrans to get referred on to a gender clinic. My appointment is tomorrow.

Issue is, I'm a sexual deviant, diagnosed autistic, and am also due to see another pysch after I scored "extremely high" for all of the cluster-b personality disorders screeners.

Also, I talked to an FtM friend of mine who was referred to the same guy I'm seeing and he said he's a gatekeeping bastard. Asked him "are you sure the feelings you have about your body aren't just because of your weight?".

What are some dos and don'ts for these kinds of interactions?
>>
>>6158227
you're not trans. when you get denied accept the diagnosis and leave trans spaces
>>
>>6158227
make sure you tell him you like scat
>>
>>6158227
since you're actually a retard, i'll help you out:
self med you retard

after a long time tell them and they'll be obligated to continue you because they know you'll just do it unsupervised anyway
>>
>>6158227
>UK
You need to move out of that oppressive country and come to the US where you can selfmed or get informed consent. Nobody should be allowed to tell you that you're not trans. Lots of trannies in mtfg have autism and other disorders but they're still just as trans as anyone else.
>>
>>6158447
Nice arm chair psychology hon. Fuck off.
>>
>>6158460
cute people can say stupid shit too.
>>
>>6158441
oh I am self-medding, but I want legit meds, proper monitoring, advice, etc.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-11+at+01.00.24).png (271 KB, 623x436) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-11+at+01.00.24).png
271 KB, 623x436
I clicked on this thread with the intent of posting "trip on, Edgar" but it's already on, so pathetic

>tfw you will never put ol rapey out of his misery once and for all
>you will never infiltrate the mental hospital disguised as a nurse and drown Edgar in the tub when it's time for his bath
>you will never stuff his body parts under the floorboards of his hospital room
>you will never be personally thanked by Edgar's parents and caretakers for blessing their lives with his early death
>you will never improve the state of humankind by removing his autism from this world
>you will never be the hero that /mtfg/ needs
>>
File: 11345234563.png (79 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
11345234563.png
79 KB, 282x386
>>6158496
>you will never have random anons on 4chan describe how they will murder you
>>
>>6158447
this
>>
>>6158227
Are you the one with the jaw who takes progynova? Didn't know you were autistic.
>>6158441
This. Fuck the NHS
>>6158447
I'm autistic too and I get this exact same prejudice.I'm just a bit awkward socially, doesn't mean I'm incapable of proper introspection.
>>
>>6158551
Anime? That's like saying all metal heads have this mental disorder and all goths have that mental disorder. They might just like the music and style.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.