[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mtfs, would you rather be: a) 100% passable and also very pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: feels.png (568 KB, 777x555) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
568 KB, 777x555
mtfs, would you rather be:

a) 100% passable and also very pretty or
b) Look like an ugly man but have a brain problem that makes you feel like you're on a morphine high 24/7
>>
why would anyone chose 2? I mean, even if you're cis, you'd be like a cheap junkie with no motivation.
>>
>>6158206

I would choose the second one, although I'm not trans.

Isn't the reason behind why you transition supposed to be that your brain is making you feel bad? So wouldn't your brain making you feel good instead bypass the issue and make it so you wouldn't need to transition anymore?
>>
A
>>6158216
A because im not a quitter, and id rather fix my shit than run away
>>
not a fan of downers desu, how would i keep my figure if i wasnt hopped up on prescription stimulants all the time
>>
>>6158667

Literally no heroin addicts from the 90s were fat, anon.
>>
>>6158672

you mean poor people who couldnt hold down a job and spent all their money on drugs, anon
>>
>>6158216
Because that's treating the symptoms, not the actual root problem.
>>
>>6158707

But if you suppress the symptoms, you won't even notice the real problem anymore.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.